youtube.com/watch?v=OT4-E_Xv0KE

>Anime can't be kin-

Attached: demon.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rx5PzsN1Q7g
youtube.com/watch?v=49wp0H-x4Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=YGn6qT1sfpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does nipshit always use Americanised collquial shit like 'gotta' instead of 'got to'?
What do they mean by this

The scene is mediocre without the fucking buildup and flashbacks. Whoever made this is retarded.

The reason it's so epic is the buildup PLUS the animation. To see Tanjiro's life flash before his eyes. To see his Father. To see his Mother. The family that was killed by Demons. To know what his Father taught him is about to save his life.

Then this is complemented by Nezuko's flashback which focuses on her Mother. It's almost supernatural.

You also need to know the villain is obsessed with family.

Watching the clip is meaningless without all that.

Nevertheless, it's kino

>Anime can't be kin-

Attached: Mah niggas.jpg (1777x999, 108K)

user, everyone knows youtubefags are retarded when it comes to clips

it doesn't, it's translated by americans.

>buildup and flashback
it was a random asspull while he was losing lmao he suddenly remembered that shit it was never mentioned before that fucking scene man

fuck you and go die. Praising seasonal garbage just shows how new you are to anime. Watch more anime faggot

Yeah, and the scene is even shittier without them. Nobody is claiming the series as a whole is good user. This particular scene in the moment you're watching is excellent. I'm just pointing out it's made very shitty by lacking those elements.

eh without the retarded random flashback it's ova quality animation in a 2 cour. with the flashback it's just cringe shonen storytelling.

I disagree, but I understand where you're coming from. To me, it being shonen-shit is a given. It was a great scene in that genre that's better contextualized.

youtube.com/watch?v=rx5PzsN1Q7g
This is more kino

Attached: 1557485602578.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

tbf the storytelling wasn't even that bad before that scene it jumped the shark there imo

For some reason I posted the dub, wich isn't as kino as the original desu
youtube.com/watch?v=49wp0H-x4Ec

based and shingekinopilled. this too
youtube.com/watch?v=YGn6qT1sfpw

Attached: TOTSUGEKIIIIIIIII.png (1217x624, 942K)

>those first couple of seconds
What is wrong with Japanese people? What is with their constant need for incessant exposition, even in the midst of battle? Insane. Just do your action and explain later if you really need to.

>Nobody is claiming the series as a whole is good user.
Except OP.

>japanese

Attached: words.jpg (627x688, 109K)

That's an example of bad writing, and people will call it so here. In Japan this sort of thing gets praised. Even in the comments section you can see retarded weebs saying how great that scene is. No self awareness at all.

I still can't understand how this show got so popular. I understand it's a shitty season and nothing good is airing aside from symphogear but come on. This scene isn't even that great. It was literally a OH MY DANCE asspull and some pretty colors to enhance the visuals. I fucking miss the times when Yea Forums was waging war on Narutofags, at least Naruto wasn't as soulless or shitty as this garbage.

>People that want to hug Nezuko
>People that want to fuck Nezuko
>People that want to hug and fuck Nezuko
That's how

cuz da hot girl :DDDD waifu yum

This scene is great, but the demon ends up pulling some shit out of his ass so he doesn't die. It pretty much ruins the characters' development up to this point.

Attached: 10028941-BF28-47AA-91DA-7046060CE895.jpg (1280x720, 80K)