Where's the hype?

Where's the hype?

Attached: Terminator-Dark-Fate-Movie-Poster.jpg (1200x1874, 363K)

When I think of heavy action escapism, I think of grandmas, grandpas, fence-jumpers, and Dylan Roof, user. Keep being you.

What an awful poster, el terminator at the bottom looks like he’s got his arm round the other, makes it look like a buddy comedy

The best thing to come out of this is the fact I can play as a Terminator in Gears 5.

The past Terminator films killed it.

Hermanonator

>Maybe the real Dark Fate was the friends we made along the way.

Attached: 15690965247552.jpg (312x347, 47K)

Women don't like action movies or sci-fi

Men don't like action movies that shove muh stronk womyn memes down their throats

Terminator fans are really fans of T1 and T2 (and some of the dark horse comics series if you're based) and are getting increasingly tired of the convoluted and hamfisted revisions to the timeline and inferior sequels that have the nerve to negate or supercede the plots of the superior originals

Arnold fans are glad he's working again but really wanted King Conan and not another disappointing and pointless Terminator sequel

Plebs are confused because they already had a reboot which sort of nullified the first four movies and recast Hamilton's character except now Hamilton's back despite being dead in T3 and recast in T5? When a franchise can't even decide which of its entries count as legitimate people stop giving a shit.

This franchise is dead, this film appeals to no one

Attached: 1536553994622.jpg (273x303, 58K)

OH NO NO NO
pfffftBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*wheeze* oooh oh no no nHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560599845420.jpg (646x687, 69K)

in my head there's no other terminator beyond T2 and that's fine

Why are women the main focus of this film? Why is the new saviour of the World some Mexican woman? It's almost like they want it to fail.

>stronk women

Yeah, I think I'll pass

It's so fucking cheesy how they're hying up the fact that this terminator splits into 2. It's so random, like as if it were a video game sequel and they're showing off a new gameplay gimmick to differentiate it from the first game.

Tbf it's as if they have tried to up the T-1000 by just giving him the power to duplicate.

Attached: 0857478159600.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Third reboot in a little over a decade. Too much too fast. Even if it's great it's fucking dead on arrival.
They know it too, can see it all over the poster.

I count 3 and salvation. Genuinely think there both decent.

Same. They got lazy with 3, no music during that entire chase-wrecking scene?

So the fated leader of the resistance in the future gets killed by a terminator at a bar? Not at the gym working out, or at the shooting range honing his skills with weapons, or keeping up to date with robots and machines and technology, or writing some kind of program on a computer? Remember the television series where Connor was using modern technology to view the memories of a dead terminator who had infiltrated human society? However, getting killed at a bar just seems like it has been done before in many other movies.

Any pics yet of unjusted Furlong?

Didn't need music. That scene sounded awesome in theaters.

Bump.

shitty trailer killed it

I would trade 3 for the sarah conner chronicles tv series, at least that one had some interesting plot rather than simply reverting the status quo.

I enjoyed Salvation because it was genuinely different. The last act was really fucking bad though.

The casting for the Terminator films have been utter shit since T2.

Attached: arnie terminator.webm (922x500, 2.99M)

I saw it in a theater and the scene was boring.

>let's make a reboot no one asked for

Attached: 1521417276888.png (560x407, 16K)

>the butch woman is feminine