It Chapter 2

In the end, what was Pennywise? Obvious spoilers. I just watched the movie and I'm confused as fuck.

I mean, was I the only guy confused with this?

Attached: pennywise-.jpg (780x440, 42K)

An alien

A disgruntled tranny clown

He is an interdimensional space demon monster

He's a shapeshifting ayylien

Well he was supposed to be /OURALLY/ but it turns out he's just a homophobic, bigoted and racist as Dernal Blampf

He also called mike the N word

Pennywise was an alien. Also, they didn't kill it, since it makes cameos in Stephen King's other novels. He's a "Eater of Worlds." There's also more of its kind out there in space.

>In the end, what was Pennywise?

A dancing clown that kills faggots and kids.

Op here. I kinda felt sorry for Pennywise. I mean, the thing was just trying to survive. If it preyed on animals it would have gonne unnoticed till our days. In the end, he was as bad as a lion is to a zebra.

>I kinda felt sorry for Pennywise
Because you a bitch that ain't shit.

A couple of hardened street niggas from the hood could beat pennywise with just a rapbattle.

One of the Old Ones. But I thought the turtle was meant to protect us. Where was Elder God turtle?

Is there a decent torrent yet? My local cinema has a no singles policy

THATS BECAUSE ONLY BAD PEOPLE SAY THE N WORD

Higher dimensional being with god like powers slumming it in some shit town eating fear like a depressed loser at Taco Bell binging crunch wraps and refusing to leave.

This was a huge oversight. I would pay money to see the turtle god. Where was that fucker?

Did they drop that from the movies?

he is a primordial orange space spider who's brother is a turtle that barfed the universe and because penny hates his brother he decided to go inside the turtle's universe and kill people
stephen king wrote this shit while high on coke and now normalfags suck his dick and call his works """masterpieces"""

Eh drumgff survived that

I'm guessing Maturin is part of the rights for the Tower. I never even thought about that.

Gotta be it. IT is WB, Dark Tower is Sony. Maturin is way more part of the Tower series & would've gone with that.