Desu if your kid looks like this, you should expect them to be kinda fucked up

desu if your kid looks like this, you should expect them to be kinda fucked up.

Attached: 1238244.jpg (900x468, 93K)

She looks better than me when I was that age

Why the fuck did everyone jizz their pants over this movie? It's not a bad film, but it's far from a masterpiece

yeah, but did you see her tits? Unreal.

I know right. Everyone was losing their head over this

Attached: AED6FA33-71EF-4313-9E8B-0509D2C812CD.png (797x753, 815K)

I didn't notice until the funeral scene.

Because it's the only horror film released in recent years that's ok as opposed to pants on head retarded.

fuck you

But this one was pants on head retarded. Any horror the film tried to invoke was caused by literally everyone acting like total fucking retards. You had to constantly suspend your disbelief and realize very early on that there are no stakes in anything that is happening, no rules, no real consequences.

The Witch and The Bye Bye Man were both much better though

Still less retarded than the other recent offerings. Seriously name a better horror made the last 5 years.

people actually finished this slop?

I wouldn't even classify The Witch as horror because it's not remotely scary or unnerving, it's decent as a drama though. Haven't seen the other one.

>The Bye Bye Man
nice bait

>The Bye Bye Man
What'd you like about it? imo, it's one of the worst ones that came out recently.

The Bye Bye Man is unapologetically stupid, which makes it as fun movie to watch. The stupidity in Hereditary is just awkward and clunky

Thats just an actress senpai.

So what was the casting call? "Looking for an extremely ugly girl that looks inbred as fuck"?

Then it's so bad it's good, which means it's not actually good.

>so bad it's good
No, it's not bad. It's funny

neither is hereditary

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 4K)

Yeah well, her head fell off so it just goes to show you can be really fucked up and edgy but you still end up as food for flies like everyone else.

Definition of a butter face. Massive tits, wide hips and a fat ass but jesus christ her face looked like it got hit by a pole even before it actually happened