Why do you hate him?

Why do you hate him?

Attached: 1562702515941.png (325x375, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7k4GQSGvx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't. He's interesting to watch. I don't judge fictional characters the same way I judge real people.

He RAPED that German girl

Why not? Characters might as well be real people

because I hate myself

Grimy little pimp

That's where you're wrong. I want to be entertained, not being a moralfag about people who don't even exist.

But I'm not wrong. Obviously if you're not judging fictional characters in anything you watch or read, something isn't right.

I'm more of a Roger fan myself.

Attached: 15587349477274.jpg (614x404, 32K)

You are wrong. You just don't know how to think outside of your moral box because you might have been brainwashed and indocrinated.

I'm not wrong.

>Characters might as well be real people
>I'm not wrong.
user, I...

People should be judged, characters should be considered

Are you retarded by any chance?

I'm not you, so no.

user, I think you're the only person on the planet who watches something and doesn't act or think as if the people he's watching are real people. Why else would you watch anything?
>He's interesting to watch. I don't judge fictional characters the same way I judge real people.
Is this even supposed to mean anything? Characters are just "interesting" to you? In what way? Why?

His hair loss storyline was great. Truly an example of an actor giving his all and willfully disregarding his own body, much like Bale in The Machinist.

When I experience a piece of fiction I want to be entertained or fascinated by the story, characters, dialogue, etc. I'm not looking for some pals or boyfriends to spend some time with. I know what Patrick Bateman does would be wrong in the real world, but in the fictional world it's interesting to watch for me. I can separate the two. Art =/= reality.

Signal 30 is literally me

Attached: 1463606940438.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

>I can separate the two. Art =/= reality.
It seems like your problem is you can't merge the two, or otherwise act like the two are merged. You know, how most people view fiction.

So did the russians

>I know what Patrick Bateman does would be wrong in the real world
so it's not wrong in the fictional world, just interesting? so when Bateman hacks up bodies and fucks them, your thought is "oh that's interesting."

what the fuck am I reading

He was the best character in the middle seasons. Funny as hell.

Have "Emilia" somewhere in the post, wifufag, so i could filter it.

If you merge fiction and reality you might have a problem. Otherwise what's the fucking point of fiction? Just might as well just read the news, history books, and some biographies.

Based

>If you merge fiction and reality you might have a problem. Otherwise what's the fucking point of fiction?
You're so fucking stupid I'm just going to go ahead and stop right here. Consider this your own victory. Congrats.

Attached: 1566095497306.png (1062x942, 301K)

I'd be a hypocrite and a non-human if I said violece doesn't fascinate me. People are perverts. That's why we're fascinated in a morbid way by serial killers and such.

Because we all want to be Don but in reality we are the Pete's of the world and we hate ourselves.

Yeah but Pete wins in the end
>tfw we don't

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x732, 72K)

Too bad he didn't fuck over Bob Benson like he should have.

>His hair loss storyline was great
His hair loss was mentioned only once- by Peggy.
>Is he going bald?

>Because we all want to be Don
Naw. Roger the man to be.

Because he didn't shoot up the office

this thread was literally a small Tarantino interview
youtube.com/watch?v=n7k4GQSGvx8

And yet, every single man who watched the show paid attention to the dreaded changes that had been happening every season to Pete's hairline, like a bone-chilling horror movie in slow motion.