Lets finally settle this

Lets finally settle this

Attached: aliens vs t2.png (1988x1392, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrcWkwvUHdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T2 by miles.

T1

Alien

T2 for the T1000 alone

Vasquez dies in both movies.

He was a good friend.

aliens set the basis for what a sci-fi sequel should be, it should have more of what was in the first along with evolving locales and threats and characters. ripley was also a bad ass character who only became that out of necessity and fear instead of "MUH BIG STRONG FEMALE", and it was never once brought up how she was a woman. also watching lance henrikson get torn in half was fucking great

Attached: 1540039364265.jpg (400x274, 19K)

Obviously Aliens. You can see cardboard blowing up in the aqueduct explosion plus there's so many shots that are better than the best shots in t2. Cameron was on another level when he made Aliens

>You can see cardboard blowing up in the aqueduct explosion
??

>aliens set the basis for what a sci-fi sequel should be

empire strkes back did it before

T2 has a shot of a helicopter literally for real flying under a highway overpass

Yeah man. I've noticed that and fake bike arnolds face since I've been a child. You can see the cardboard walls go flying after the explosion. I get it that it was too much work just to redo it but wow what a fuck up. T2 is still an action masterpiece but I choose Aliens.

Both are jumpscare snoozefests. Terminator 3 is the only good film of either franchise.

You better talk to the hand saying that bullshit and when you're done cgi yourself through a bunch of buildings like a shitty fast and furious sequel.

>You can see the cardboard walls go flying after the explosion
Oh VIADUCT. Ok, that was just hobo garbage, not a mistake. And there is no way you didn't think that wasn't Arnold back then, nigger.

The guy that made both of these movies is releasing one in 2021. Avatar 2 coming soon. Are your expectations high? Is he going to bust a spielberg?

T1>a2>T2>a1

T2>A2>T1>A1

I’ll do nothing of the sort. Fast and furious is the poor man’s Cannonball Run.

Yeah in the aqueduct just like I said retard... it was a massive mistake dumbass. And you must have been born with cataracts to not notice fake Arnold making that jump.

yikes and yikes

I just watched the scene again, buttstuffer, it's not a mistake. Don't let this revelation crash your world. Keep on keepin' on.

T3>>>>>>>>A?/Tnot3

T4>A4
T3>A3

>literally seeing cardboard explode in a big budget Hollywood blockbuster.

Fat, blind and stupid is no way to go through life son.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrcWkwvUHdU

God I love the commentary of this scene

Both are my favourite movies of all time

T2
The perfect action film

It was meant to be there as garbage. I feel like you're trolling.

Your foster parents are dead.

Where is the garbage??

Attached: 20190921_132716.jpg (2160x2160, 1.27M)

t2 is overrated
too much world building, awful cyberdyne plot, and shitty child acting. Sure the action is great - but the whole 3rd act of the movie is ass

fpbp
Aliens was alright but can't touch the original. T2 added to an already well made film and ended things on a high note.

Aliens was a completely different movie from the original so it isn't meant to "touch" it you retard. They're both 10/10 in their DIFFERENT genres.

t2

Attached: 1567539389767.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

Alien is boring.

Stfu zoomer. Next time try staying off your phone. Actually fags like you don't deserve to watch it so nvm and go back to your attentionwhore metoo crap.

I'm 42.

So basically what you're saying is that for most zoomers theirs no hope for ever having an opinion worth a shit. 42 years and you still haven't found one.

Boring films have their place and Alien is a wonderful boring film with some cool parts. Being honest, sonny.
Also "there's" not theirs

Alien>T1
Aliens

Yeah autocorrect is a bitch sometimes, too bad it can't fix taste for you though big dumb older brother.

So because one dude disagrees with you "most zoomers" somehow share his same opinion?

Attached: 70827927_1335955786562308_8186532314163970048_n.jpg (960x674, 84K)

Fact.

It's a safe generalization, everyone knows zoomers are spastic add riddled clowns who can't watch a "boring" movie without sitting on their phones for 2 hours. Not all but most, it's ok to be honest about it. He's a 42 year old with a zoomer heart.

Alien > Terminator 2 > Aliens > Terminator

Terminator 2 is legit greatest movie ever made
T2>A2>T1>A1
dont care much about rest of either series
Predator is close to T2 and which one is better depends on my mood that that

Aliens >> Terminator 2
Alien >> The Terminator

All four movies are fantastic anyway so who cares.

Attached: 1414822734689.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

> it was a massive mistake dumbass
you're clearly deeply autistic
guarantee you 99.999% haven't noticed after watching the movie
there's also garbage lying around before the explosion so most people would just register it as normal debris

T1: Kino
T2: Kino

Both inferior to their predecessors

Would they though? More like you'd have to be a retard to not notice it. Don't worry user, not everyone can be based.

Attached: 20190921_133040.jpg (2160x2160, 1.25M)

Attached: arnie terminator 2.webm (1706x720, 741K)

Aliens because newt > kid john

The key to T2's success is that it had two sets of twins.

>I saw a movie mistakes compilation once therefore I am based

Star wars has never been good.

T2>Alien>Aliens>T1

Attached: 1568279318506.gif (500x221, 2.97M)

Oooh now it's a mistake.

Stop reaching. T2 has no mistakes except for Arnold falsely identifying a Plymouth.

Is that gif from Salvation? My DVD of it got corrupted. :(

What about the close up of Arnold's double when he does the jump? Oh no it's perfect I forgot so that didn't happen either, fuck did you even watch the movie? Terminator 1 is better. Just like Alien is better than Aliens if someone wants to watch a horror movie. Only classless easily entertained plebs will choose the sequels.

Different poster, but the debris is intentional. Not sure if you've been around the viaduct (an aqueduct is an elevated structure) but it's full of shit. It's a natural shit catcher. That wasn't a mistake. It was attention to detail.

For me? Terminator 2: Judgement Day

It's from Genysis.

No it isn't. They were in an aqueduct when the viaduct exploded. And it wasn't debris. It was their shitty model showing cardboard flying. You guys need to pay attention more to the films you watch, this is just sad at this point.

Oh I skipped that one, like I'm going to do with this new one.

Battle of the disappointing overrated sequels? I'd give it to Terminator 2 I suppose

is this how you evaluate the quality of a movie?
with small inconsequential nitpicks?

>What about the close up of Arnold's double when he does the jump?
What about the clearly fake Arnold when he is cutting a part of his eye out in the original movie? Two people can play that game.

Attached: 1568492333992.gif (175x175, 1.37M)