How would you make a 40K movie/tv series Yea Forums?

How would you make a 40K movie/tv series Yea Forums?

Attached: 40keks.jpg (599x374, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do a film with an Alamo plot featuring Imperial Guard defending a small town from a Hive or Tyranids, ending would feature slaughter of all main characters (save for a couple civilians) only to end with the landing of Space Marines in drop pods

Fall of Cadia

I wouldn't because sci-fi is shit. I would make a fantasy series beginning with the fall of Lamia though.

I wouldn't. It's a very bad and derivative franchise designed to extract neckbeards money

40k is the redpill of sci fi compared to the bluepill of nu star wars, so it'd be kino

Hand drawn animation in this style.

Attached: blanche assassin.jpg (907x1253, 251K)

FPBP

Ideally all survivors would be implied to be killed by the ecclesiastory for having seen too much, or being sent into the exact same situation somewhere else.

1. Cast Idris Elba

It would be a fucking mess. There's thousands of years of backstory you'd either have to ignore or use endless exposition.

this but make it like heavy metal with many stories

That’s what I’m thinking. People think that you’ve gotta explain the whole backstory of the emperor and the chaos demons when really it’s not necessary.

i'd prefer a warhammer fantasy movie
there's a lot more impact with nagash's actions than abaddon or the nids in fantasy

I say an adaption of Helsreach might work well. There's an animated series on Youtube about the Helsreach story and it's pretty kino for what it is. The ending is pretty powerful and it caught me by surprise the first time I watched it.

Attached: 1544091577333.png (1536x1200, 1.36M)

very carefully

Attached: BFC48Of.jpg (1339x8024, 1.17M)

something epic as fuck with a badass space marine protagonist and a happy ending

I can see him as a Salamander tbf. Maybe Vulkan if he buffed up

youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4

>thousands of pages with lore
>40 THOUSAND years of history
>can make ANYTHING you want as long as it's set in the same universe and fits the lore
>"duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here are some characters that already exists, make a 90 minute movie butchering any of their stories, also add faggots and ugly women"
Jesus fuck, do you work for Disney?

>40K when we don't even have 8K TVs out yet

>5 minutes of video from a random youtuber shows more effort than the latest +300 million dollar projects from the big boys
I'm shocked.