I am so fucking unhappy and lonely. Films for this feeling?

I am so fucking unhappy and lonely. Films for this feeling?

Attached: 1569067327818.jpg (750x750, 82K)

Some like it hot.

Das Netz by Lutz Dammbeck

Attached: 1562917809025.jpg (448x680, 49K)

Go and see Ad Astra in cinema

I dreamt of my ex yesterday. We were crying and saying how we loved one another. When I woke up I had the same feeling I had when we were waking up together. Then a second later I remembered what happened and it crushed me. I bought some fentanyl to overdose on. Maybe my last day on earth I can't stop crying tears are always in my eyes

How long were you together?

LOL you felt for the woman meme. Bro, a woman can only love her child, it's a matter of time (short time) before she get bored with you and start thinking she can do better. Pump and dump.

3 years, we have a 2 year old son. I'm glad she loves our child more than she does me

Just here me out here user...you need to make her take you back. Let her know that it would be "bad for her health" if she says no. As far as you're concerned this isn't a request, this is what's happening and her refusal will be at her own peril. Hurt her. Hurt her like she hurt you.

I love girls like these, average/passable that become real 6.5/10s when they put a little effort in on your special date night. They always have the warmest smiles and the softest touch. Don't fall for the super model meme, get yourself a humble qt.

god i just wanna punch that face soooo hard bros

Yea bud OD so I have to pay to raise your spawn with my taxes
Fuck you

>I’m so sad Reddit bros!

Attached: 8262CBAA-0B0D-4240-BC66-6388A50A06D5.jpg (160x315, 9K)

Drive.

I dont

based psychopath

I was with my for 4 years. Just forget and move her, other people exist.

Whats with the fedora cringe

*Forget her and move on
Fuck

Should have quoted

You retard she is famously a shitty e girl who does too many drugs and fucks around with dealers and nigs. Looks aren't everything, which is ironic to your post.

You fucking idiots whine about always being lonely nla bla bla! I would trade my handsome face that makes girls drool for an intelligent brain in a heartbeat. Fuck you

Attached: 1568949671712.jpg (612x431, 22K)

So you’re going to kill yourself when you have a kid? I wonder why she left you.... can’t possibly be because you’re a beta

Are you implying faggots who complain here have an "intelligent brain"? Lole

Yeah killing yourself a leaving a 2 year old alone in the world without his dad is a scumbag move, hopefully he doesn't go through with it for the kids sake.

Hey sam

This. Fuck that guy even thinking about leaving this world with a kid who needs him. What a nigger, no wonder she dumped his retarded ass.

Donnie Darko

She sort of has some kind of narcistic personality disorder but honestly my mind is weak enough for girls like that to feign attention and manipulate, especially with those enchanting eyes

Attached: 1508101043384.jpg (612x612, 227K)