If you could get any prop in Yea Forums history, which would you choose?

If you could get any prop in Yea Forums history, which would you choose?

Attached: herm.jpg (600x450, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YH4Xr6GIp4U?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=QWMFpxkGO_s
youtu.be/CowA-UofWl8
imdb.com/title/tt0264262/
youtube.com/watch?v=XT90YzPIhVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ana De Armas's underwear from Knock Knock

wtf

The cane from Citizen Kane

The flag from the moonlanding

Chloe's underwear from Hick

Something like a Star Wars hero prop, like Han Solo's blaster or Luke's Lightsaber. Whatever I can make the most money off.

Come at me

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-172222_Chrome.jpg (1003x675, 328K)

The taxi from Midnight Cowboy that tries to run over Hoffman but he says I'm walking here.

What the hell is this?

A full suit of steel Gondorian plate

Attached: main-qimg-4dd5cf56cba688043a0e29692c3bd4d8-c.jpg (528x600, 65K)

Sucks that summer is already over. I love using my board.

Attached: the hoff.png (701x603, 320K)

first reply best reply

I'll take one of these

Attached: PulseRifle.jpg (800x392, 56K)

You think they made her wear it for a week for authenticity?

Nice. I remember when the alien queen prop came up for sale years ago I actually looked into bidding for it.

kino armor

Whilst filming the power loader battle, the crew played a practical joke on Sigourney Weaver by strategically strapping a balloon connected to an air pipe to where her backside would be. When they pumped up the balloon, Sigourney thought that the man operating the power loader inside it was getting aroused behind her

i want a ghostbusters backpack from the first movie.

The mask Cruise wore in Eyes Wide Shut.

The helicopter from The Twilight Zone. Just having the blood of innocent children in my backyard getting me horny all the time would make fucking my ugly wife so much easier.

Attached: 1568925163503.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

at least she was big tits

herschlag's thong from closer

Attached: 1558836504871.jpg (666x360, 31K)

the thong orlando bloom was wearing in the hobbit trilogy

You can hazard a guess.

Attached: EdS4zar.gif (500x337, 992K)

How about her co-star Winona Ryder's battered legs from Black Swan?

Attached: 20171208_192834.jpg (3024x4032, 2.89M)

Sailor Ridleys snakeskin jacket from Wild At Heart

Attached: 250.jpg (1293x861, 126K)

Whatever the fuck DDL is drinking in the Master.

I bet a bunch on Yea Forums would want "that" prop from the cut Alien 3 scene.

please tell

>DDL
>The Master

this one?

Attached: moot fuck doll.gif (269x151, 902K)

They also made a full body mold of newt for aliens. Ripley carries it when they're heading into the queens nest.

>Greg Cannom, who worked on the special make-up effects, said in the Alien Quadrilogy special features that, "I saw the rough cut of the film, uncut, and there were some scenes in there that were pretty gross. There was an autopsy scene on the girl [Newt] and I like certain gore in the films. I do it [professionally], and it made me sick. It really grossed me out and I remember people got up and left, walked out of the theatre and I was just thinking, 'This will never be in the film. They can't show this stuff.' It was just too much I thought. And when the film came out, it wasn't in the film."

for me? It's Rey's mouth

Attached: William-and-Harry-at-Pinewood-Studios.jpg (615x685, 59K)

He means newts torso.
>he doesn't know they moulded it on a boy, or does he?

lewd

I used to have a friend who had one of those, as well as a prop egg. The gun wasnt adjustable or anything though, the bullet counter would illuminate but the trigger and all that were like one big solid block

It's not like it matters with a 10 year old.

The ship from Master and Commander.

Attached: master-and-commander-jack5.jpg (2048x1341, 248K)

Basilisked Hermione

Apparently the foam rubber exterior of the animatronic became waterlogged from the fake rain and was unsalvageable after filming

extremely based

The slaves in 12 years a slave

Quentin Tarantinos big purple dildo!

Attached: zathura.jpg (500x658, 92K)

neo´s full garb on the agent offices assault.

or the sharkskin suit from snake eyes

Attached: Snake-Eyes-Rick-Santoro-Nic-Cage-Snake-Eyes-opening-sequence-suit-1.jpg (787x1050, 344K)

holy shit
i hope they made a cast of kstew little buds for that

A life-size prop of the Viper Mk. II from the 2003 Battlestar Galactica series, the Cylon costume from the original series, or Anduril from Return of the King.

the store, you know which one

Come at me

Attached: schwarzenegger+MrFreeze+costume+Batman.jpg (600x814, 116K)

lmao

Cool.

Does Johnny-5 count as a prop?

Attached: file.png (548x800, 762K)

the sex from sex and the city

Nice, I'm really surprised this has been spared the reboot treatment so far

Reboot is a female sex bot who escapes from the chains of Male oppression.

You don't want the GOOOOOOLLLLD version?

Attached: johnny5gold.jpg (843x459, 78K)

I too would like sex.

But it was never actually used so its usless

Attached: 1383367529629.gif (320x240, 268K)

All gold is gaudy.

for me its the Jeep Wrangler

Attached: jurassic-park-jeep-wranglers-at-dinosaur-ridge-morrison-colorado_100705623.jpg (1926x1083, 535K)

That spider in the back though

Attached: BR2019.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

The model replica of the titanic from the movie titanic.

When visiting family, I saw someone who owns a replica of this. I didn't get a good enough look to see how authentic it was, but it was pretty wild seeing one parked in the middle of a city. I'm sure he spared no expense.

Was gonna post this

The peach from call me by your name

So literally Ex machina?

Attached: 5lgdq9I.jpg (2988x5312, 1.05M)

>If you could get any prop in Yea Forums history, which would you choose?
Darth Vader's lightsaber from A New Hope.

the thong that was touching her huge asshole

Attached: batman-v-superman-batman-armor-costumes-weapons-prop-photos5.jpg (1000x1333, 387K)

Attached: 1724_1.jpg (728x409, 134K)

There are certainly better ones I can't think of right now, but I want this prop.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-21-11h28m19s289.png (1920x816, 1.8M)

I've always wanted to get into propmaking but I dont have the room/time/equipment

Attached: The-Fifth-Element-5th-4-A-DAY-Cigarette-Dispenser-1.jpg (787x1050, 277K)

those nike snickers[/spoilers]

Attached: 5bb3dfa12200004301dbf216.jpg (720x497, 51K)

It should really tie the room together.

Attached: 418C9ABE-2648-4174-9CD8-7E7CD2943644.jpg (616x372, 146K)

>?

Attached: 33FPuXB.png (992x720, 608K)

Attached: file.png (1200x750, 1.3M)

Emma doll from goblet of fire

Doesn't exist

Only good answer so far

the hair piece?

This was a really good mannequin. I thought KStew was just standing real still until the kids toppled her over.

Crazy that no high end prop/toy company has produced a line of ones with sound effects and a working ammo counter, or at least just solidly produced props

Raincoat and axe from American Psycho.

Attached: VX-3331950.jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

Doesn't look enough like it for me

it's not even close

Attached: GROOVY.jpg (2000x1500, 490K)

The world's fair saturn lamp from Twin Peaks. It's insane to me there's no company that's currently selling reproduction versions, because the real ones are insanely fucking expensive

Attached: GzRs5jA.png (1672x1442, 1.82M)

Is this the one to rule them all?

Kikuchiyo's Nodachi sword from Seven Samurai.

Attached: Toshiro-Mifune-as-Kikuchiyo-in-a-publicity-photo-for-Seven-Samurai-tumblr_madlwyf3851r9p706o1_500-co (464x650, 90K)

the green screen from this masterpiece.
so many epic moments contained in it.

Attached: hob.jpg (984x1436, 105K)

I've tried for awhile to find out what happened to the actual rug prop. Did someone take it home with them or is it just sitting in a studio warehouse somewhere with a dozen other rugs of literally no significance.

They used it for this shot because a normal size ring wouldn't be in focus while having frodo in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=YH4Xr6GIp4U?t=18

Attached: i3mg6rcfsv911.jpg (1574x691, 104K)

>not picking the original Jabba the Hutt puppet or Lando's cape

t was a bluescreen you degenerate

Newt from Alien3

What happened to Jackson. He used to be so clever

Attached: 96842FE3-7CAF-4BEE-9EC3-1AE2036D70CA.jpg (248x189, 10K)

Those things aren't cheap

The jews got to him.

A guy a few doors down has his jeep done to look like this, it’s pretty sick.

Underrated, just like the movie

They couldn't use forced perspective tricks in the Hobbit because it was 3D
youtube.com/watch?v=QWMFpxkGO_s
And it wasn't really his fault with the Hobbit but the producers, LotR had like 2 years of pre-production while witht he Hobbit they had to make everything up as they went along.

Attached: nostromo console.jpg (1278x720, 96K)

There is no chuck in citizen sneed.

I know what you mean

Cool illusion. Sometimes the simplest of tricks work the best. Shame the rest of this hot garbage was CGI shit.

GOOD GOD Daisy is so CUTE

I wrote a letter to Steven Spielberg as a kid, asking him for one of the robots. My reasoning was there were so many, so it seemed fair that I should get one

that last shot looks really off thought, make me unsee it REEEEEEEEE

Sorta unrelated, but I was driving past Sony one time and saw a pic related waiting to turn into the lot, when I heard this just LOUD awful sound that scared the fuck out of me, until the sound continued and I realized it was the ecto 1's siren that they were just blasting for shits and giggles

Attached: http___d254andzyoxz3f.cloudfront.net_071416-ecto-1-facts-hero.jpg (1440x810, 115K)

Attached: 20190921_230334.jpg (2560x1327, 1.08M)

Good choice

her worn knickers after she fingered self , or same emilia Clarke durty knickers

Fuck off you disney shill

bessie and her tits

>I wrote a letter to Jim'll Fix It as a kid, asking him for a ride on a rollercoaster with my cub mates . My reasoning was there were so many, there were many kids I would be safe but I got his tory mates turn up , worse ride of my life ...

haha

That's a big ring

>Whatever I can make the most money off.
Nothing from star wars then lol

Attached: john-boorman-excalibur.jpg (825x464, 53K)

The Alien head that was used for close up shots

Attached: alien1.jpg (780x438, 40K)

Good fucking choice m8e

Attached: MV5BMjAxNzM3MDE3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY3ODkxNA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_[1].jpg (666x1000, 68K)

the log from commando so I can once and for all know whether it was real or hollowed out

youtu.be/CowA-UofWl8

Attached: commando6[1].jpg (650x353, 61K)

the ASS TO ASS dildo

Not sure if you are joking but there was no cane in the movie, its just the dudes last name

clint eastwoods poncho

>blue

The sword from The Sound of Music

He kind of only tentatively went along with the Hobbit. His heart wasn't in it as much

Pic related
Based

Attached: Pinhead666.png (660x868, 408K)

this

Profound

lets talk about climate change as I spank your bare bottom for speaking when adults talk

Attached: 1566638019323.jpg (327x327, 57K)

This guy gets it , would be billionaires

is that a prop? where i can get one?

Attached: James-Bond-The-man-with-the-Golden-Gun-replica.jpg (1024x651, 63K)

Easy to sell and store. Top dollar value for movie props.

Attached: 123456.jpg (806x746, 128K)

There was this one movie. I think it was called 'The True Story of Jack and the Beanstalk'
Probably some made-for-tv thing, it was (obviously) an adaption of the Jack and the Beanstalk story where Jack's grandson in the modern day finds himself being hunted down by the beings from the world on the other side of the beanstalk for his grandad's crimes.
They had some rods or something they used to travel between their world and ours.
For some reason even I'm not sure of, I want a couple of those magic beanstalk-world transporters.

Attached: 91149896-8C26-4356-BD25-5EBF190253C9.gif (350x276, 1.65M)

found it
imdb.com/title/tt0264262/

who's this jizz harvester

wow bro take it easy...you are too extreme

jk kill yourself

four (You)

Attached: newtmodel.jpg (700x512, 39K)

Attached: genlee.jpg (688x399, 56K)

The remotely operable arachnid from Starship Troopers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT90YzPIhVE

I haven't watched dr. Who in ages but i still think having a tardis would be cool

I'll take a fully functioning animatronic Good Guys doll please.

Attached: Good Guys.jpg (764x764, 67K)

Attached: dTmCZ.jpg (1200x799, 110K)

Attached: 20190921_151144.jpg (1022x684, 416K)

Simpsons

Original movie=Soul
New movie=Soulless

>1000 hours in MS Paint.

Movie

The fake vaginas they used in Blue is the Warmest Color (the joke is that's bullshit and I'd take home Adele and Lea's real vaginas)

it could have just been really light wood

debbie reynolds owned the typewriter from that movie I saw it when going through her and fisher's estate sale

Attached: .png (400x240, 133K)

Imagine driving to work on this

My nigga

kwk

Attached: vibroboy.jpg (729x321, 78K)

id love to have this

Attached: 1F9922E9-975A-4C3A-AC80-945C7570C6FF.jpg (296x445, 40K)

No, it was green, you gigafag.

Dont do it

Attached: drive1.jpg (2247x1771, 428K)

Just their vaginas? What's wrong with you?

why would you go for that instead of the real, working tumbler

The upper third from the left dude and the second from the left on the bottom pull it off nicely. The dog is based too.
The rest are megacringe tho

a hard man.
worthy choice
Know that I feel let down that the prophecy in the end of the film has never come to pass, and that there is no one for the sword to rise for, and no one will save us from this timeline.

Imagine the smell. I'd love to smell a hot chick's underwear.

bet the director james cameron fucked the chest wound

fucking disgusting

Quint’s machete.

Attached: EE10396A-A3DA-4168-84EE-C77016714D32.jpg (610x556, 55K)

it was partially in the movie, I dont know why people act like it got cut out entirely

does make me wonder how graphic the original version was then

Was Fincher just fucking with Fox when he ordered this scene? I understand there were serious tensions between the two, so I wouldn't put it past him to include a loli autopsy just to terrorize the executives watching the rough cut.

That’s from Alien 3, you dunce.

>movie
user...

something from madmen

>>he doesn't know they moulded it on a boy, or does he?
source or fuck off

Buy one.

Winona's clothes in this film

Attached: 21-winona-ryder.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 193K)

Yes?

Literally
Original movie: Soul of a serial killer gets transferred into a doll
New movie: Angry worker hacks the doll to make glitch.

Attached: Child S Play 3 Poster Concepts 1475789113_23.jpg (1491x841, 81K)

Brains Gremlin puppet

Attached: Image.png (766x432, 392K)

Wait what the fuck? Charles Lee Ray isn’t even in the remake?

What if they made Child's Play 2 and it turns out the IOT doll was a reboot of the original Good Guys doll line and the Charles Lee Ray Chucky shows up and decimates the new Chucky. Would that be like Gremlins 2-tier 4th wall breaking?

It’s truly strange that so much fuss was made over this. One of the weirder celebrity news stories of the early 00s.

how come it's called a pulse rifle but it fires normal bullets

Now that you bring up winona......

Attached: screencaptures-0441.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

caseless ammo.
fires in pulses, bursts.

It was 2 months after 9/11. The media needed something else to report on.

The full costume from The Rocketeer would be cool.

Attached: 366A4721-3520-4621-8610-DDEEA1D0EC53.jpg (995x900, 194K)

finch has been tucking with newt in aliens 2, and they broke up when she wasn't in aliens 3 so he made a realistic model to have sex with and taunt her because she broke up with him and said he would never have her body again so he made his own of her from photos of their times together and that's why it is so realistic.
the director james cameron recognised that it was accurate and from newt's real body and so said it had to be cut because she was his girlfriend first.
funny how these things go on behind the scenes
thanks

this is bullshit, they made a big ass chain too?

This is just cute and embarassing. She's rich and can handle any fine they throw at her, so it was a cry for attention.

*satisfy

C'mon get real, this is (((hollywood))) we are talking about.

they were lent one by mac d piddy p who was on set at the time. it was valued at over 300,000 australian dollars and his bodyguard had to be on set whenever it was being used.
the filming of that scene actually took six weeks because of the difficulty of filming the shot, but james Cameron, the director during that phase of filming, insisted that it was worth it given the symbolism of the scene.
thanks

Sorry, but I don't buy your vampire alien conspiracy theories. Loli gore only appeals to extremely deranged losers. Almost all pedos just want to fuck them, not tear them apart.

21 Jump Street
Brie Larson's dirty, stinky, used shoes.
Yes, I know Im a degenerate. I can't help myself. I want her feminist feet to step on my face.

Attached: 6600b44fe66a60a86328a0da1ecdddeb.jpg (1200x1923, 307K)

Probably all the miniguns used in cinema, because they are almost all real guns worth hundreds of thousands dollaridoos.

COWABUNGA TIME!

> Almost all pedos just want to fuck them, not tear them apart.
>t. speaking from experience
whatevers nonce

>Charles Lee Ray isn’t even in the remake?
Nope. No voodoo magic or Charles Lee Ray in the new one. Angry over worked and recently fired chines factory worker hacks the software of an AI doll and the doll goes haywire.

Attached: chucky-returns-in-first-child-s-play-remake-trailer__478054.jpg (640x480, 56K)

And I'm sure you're speaking from equal experience from having gone to said cannibalism parties? Do tell more about them.

some feed from sneed's feed and seed, formally chuck's

I could see it happening irl though. You dont? Better than spoopy mumbo jumbo magic bullshit.

>and the Charles Lee Ray Chucky shows up and decimates the new Chucky.
That would truly be awesome. Kinda like when the T-rex in Jurassic World smashed the bones of that faggy duck looking T-Rex that got the best of him in JP3.

Attached: chucky-returns-in-first-child-s-play-remake-trailer__4780556m.jpg (600x889, 187K)

So basically Westworld with Chucky. That sounds stupid.

heard they are going to remake the newest one, but this time chucky will be a genetic clone made from dna where dna of a criminal is mixed in but it is accidentally injected into a doll in the factory and then his dna makes a genetic copy of his brain and stuff but he looks like a doll and then kills people.

I heard they were doing a Bravest Little Toaster X Childs Play remake where Charles Lee Ray transfers his soul into a toaster rather than a good guy doll.

They should make a new one where a guy orders a sex doll but it has Ray's soul in it, but instead of killing he decides to be a homo tranny and fucks with the guy.

Id fuck the Chuck...

functional props > other props

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: 1563395510022.webm (1920x1080, 1.62M)

they were going with those ideas but then changed it, so now a toaster will inhabit the body of a microwave and the microwave will start behaving like a toaster but it will be played by brad douriff's daughter who has both breasts and a vagina.
she is rumoured to be doing the voice-over work completely naked in order to provide an air of authenticity,since neither toasters or microwaves wear clothes

Because you can't legally ride any of the batmobiles around the city.

Honestly as lame and cringe it may seem, i would really love to wear the bale Batman suit.

>I'm afraid you may ... be *clears throat* a little too wide, sir.

Attached: Gough_as_Alfred[1].jpg (189x252, 14K)

There's no way they actually molded her whatsit, right?

what a dumb whore kek

K's jacket from brade runner/Driver's Jacket and mask

Unlikely, but they really let that production photo go down, didn't they?" Modeling a pussy would be wasted effort. The studio kikes can get the real deal every weekend from a different girl after all. Some random actress's mold means nothing to them.