How do i ask for this cut at the barber? I don't want to go in there with a picture of him like a goof

How do i ask for this cut at the barber? I don't want to go in there with a picture of him like a goof

Attached: 1544545123381.png (1062x1280, 1.19M)

you will look like a goof regardless

Hello barber, please make me look like that short ass from Milwaukee.

Short back and sides long on top

Bring a picture in.

It’s really not a big deal, they don’t giggle when you leave dude. It’s their job

show him the picture on your phone. Then take a picture here or on /fa/ or /fit/ after he's done so we can laugh at you.

Ask for a number 2 on the sides.

Just say "Hey barber, I'm retarded because I think what makes Hemsworth attractive is his hair"

the cut is pretty standard but most it is is styling, and bone structure

Attached: 65.png (224x309, 115K)

Take the advice from the last time you posted this
Kill urself

take a pic on your phone
you can hide his eyes if you want him to be unrecognizable

"just fuck my shit up senpai"

That's obviously a number 3, idiot. Have sex

cope

I've done exactly that before. Take on a picture and show them. You think trying to mimic nice hair makes it comedic? Like the other user said it's their job. Think of how many bitches in the 90's went in and asked for the Rachel cut.

show him this

Attached: 1569080253069.png (689x405, 395K)

>I want a crew cut, tapered medium on the sides, mid to long on top

Glad to help.

ur right i struggle to cope with someone so retarded

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

Ask for the yboi special. He’ll know what to do.

Attached: 971F6AE5-11CB-43E0-BBDB-F0A9F9927DE3.png (714x800, 73K)

Stop making this thread, as everyone in the last one said, just save a pic of him on your phone and show it to the barber. I've done it for the last couple of years and you notice the difference. Barbers appreciate having a direct reference to work off of, as well.

Kek fpbp

post face and body

lol sorry about your haircut (not sorry)

>Hello Haircraftsman, a normal man's haircut please.

you'd be surprised at how lost they're when you ask this

ask for the LeFort 4 advancement

Attached: file.png (800x502, 547K)

>sorrynotsorry

Thx reddit

I literally did this yesterday LOL

>side part, short up top
>faded sides
>textured all around

or just go to an asian barber who barely speaks english and not be embarrassed to ask for anything, getting a killer haircut for $10.

It's a number 2 taper on the sides, with a scissor cut taper to the front on top.

this

Attached: cnn.jpg (1880x2880, 1.31M)

Attached: 1566401303233.gif (225x300, 431K)

low taper down to a 2
messy on top

just take the fucking picture.
and go to a decent salon not a cheap barber.

It's called a crew cut. Just say you want a crew cut with two inches on the top.

>tfw you were the original person that asked this and someone took it and made a shitpost out of it
what the fuck user

Just shave it urself and save the money.

Worked for me

Attached: 25e6dffb8a3c8c50d95083f7e7d14-m.jpg (1280x901, 86K)

"one chris hemsworth coming right up sir"

*snicker*

Real men cut their own hair

Only boys who suck other mens penises and care about their long sexy pixie hair care enough to go to the hair dresser.

hmm CNN, so diverse

>I'm thinking.... ok give me the "I had a promising Shakespearian franchise with stunning locations but now I've become a fat joke with all of my potential destroyed in favor of girl power."

This

You're supposed to gradually fade it. Looks like you just have a toupee sitting on your head.

OH NO NO NO NO

My craftsmanship is too strong for you, incel.

Tell me, how do you cut your hair?

JUST

Ha harr!

Used that cut for years, i just say trim the sides and back end leave some on the top.

Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on. Gonna go get some mad pussy, see ya virgins

Attached: 1442837576226.jpg (499x499, 19K)

I don't cut my hair like a fruit. I just let it be unless it's bothering me, then I just shave the sides and back off with a clipper. I only cut my hair twice in my life, once when I went in the army and once when I went into prison.

Attached: kevin-gage-waingro-1.jpg (650x466, 44K)

>handsome guy with a generic haircut
>"I want that haircut too!!!"

Attached: 3M4Q6D8.png (540x720, 581K)

Your hair is on backwards bro

Only higher up. By the sideburns that's a 2

The hell is "goof" about that? I've done it once.

maybe take the beard shorter you'll look like a numale if you dont have a jaw like his

Attached: 38992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

HAHA

>need to get a haircut for a business trip in a week
>see this thread
Thanks OP

>I don't want to go in there with a picture of him like a goof
Caring what service workers you’re paying for a task think of you? Never gonna make it

There is literally nothing wrong with this user's hair. You guys are just a bunch of fags.

Attached: mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpeg.jpg (524x524, 62K)

Looks like roadkill on your head, fucking cletus

>tfw you would like a cut from a barber but can't stand small talk

Attached: 1561588932654.png (771x366, 63K)

You are only allowed haircuts like this if you have the physique for it otherwise you look like a skinny Bitch with a homocut

>tfw its a normie girl with all her normie baggage, normie problems and normie topics

Me as the chair.

It's literally called high and tight.

>getting a haircut from a girl
I bet your cuts suck

My barber never utters a word to me unless he's asking me if I'm satisfied with the haircut.

filter and ignore tripfags do not engage

Cool pic, but what’s the ratio of Jews to non Jews? You can post this image but it’s worthless without knowing what percent of the industry it is

I need to go cut my hair today or tomorrow, post hair cut ideas

this

I'm thinking of getting cornropes

Attached: 1811-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 33K)

It looks good but next time don’t go zero on the sides, give it a two

This is how it should be, I don't care about you, you don't care about me let's just get this shit over with.

> t. im too scared to look the way I want to in public because I instinctively submit to everyone and anything

they look terrible on whites

one of the few advantages of being hideous af like me, they won't ever talk to you. When I walk in a hair salon or whatever it's called you can tell no one wants to do me so someone takes one for the team

oh no no no no

Attached: roadkill.png (1280x901, 1018K)

>mfw I was 14-15 chick barbers would rub up against me and brush their tits against the back of my head and run their fingers through my hair complimenting how soft it was and such a shame I was cutting it short
now I'm an obese thirty something with anxiety so bad I can't handle hormone tier conversation

Attached: 1528222208214.jpg (692x978, 238K)

Fuck you guys. I'm gonna rock this hair, grow a beard, get a cute gf, and i'm gonna save like 100 €/year by not paying some hag to cut my hair

hey that's me, but I'm hideous anyway so it's not like I care

This is literally just a haircut. You don't even have to ask for anything. Just go to any barber and sit silently in the chair and you'll end up with this style haircut.

Don't all SLAVes have the same sub-human hairstyle?

Meant the last one for

mate I went to the Turkish barbers last week because they dont talk to you but I came out smelling like a fruit and a beard like pic related

shit sucks DICK

Attached: f3c211c89afdc4403c657ae5469c0161.jpg (321x361, 25K)

you ask for a soiboi special.

unironically this, why do you guys sperg about bringing pictures in? literally everyone does it

They look terrible on niggers too

>Just go to any barber and sit silently in the chair and you'll end up with this style haircut.
Honestly this. What the fuck you people, leave the fucking basement once in a while.

I've done my hair myself a couple times, I like to do the gook bowlcut so even if I ruin it, you cant really tell

Attached: D29Dkwn2Slk.jpg (700x466, 50K)

you also like it in the ass with a haircut like that

Dude I cut my own hair like shit and it still looks better than yours

Attached: 3EA14E94-5293-475C-A780-0E0F2BB511D4.jpg (664x734, 109K)

Name a better haircut you faggot

the haircut wont make you look like chris user...

literally anything else in this thread you school shooter looking nonce

go to a gay barber shop

Chris Hemsworth has god tier shoulder width

post nose

Bros how do I dye my hair

Fuck off CIA you’re not getting pictures of my face

soak it in bleach and acetone for the platinum look

I think its called crop

you buy hair dye retard

>tfw my sideburns start to curl all over the damn place
I mean with my hair ill never go bald but Jesus Christ is it untameable. I grow a natural ricky if I leave it to grow.

Attached: 65-og.png (500x334, 363K)

there are other ways

Attached: 1552250951605.gif (400x400, 1.76M)

KEK

youre why i still come here. a small light that shines through all the darkness

How long? I would like to go blonde

until it changes color

go in there and say: just fuck my shit up

Attached: JUST.jpg (360x595, 64K)

if i want a proper advice on what hairstyle would work the best for me do i just ask the barber or should i go to a stylist or something?
i'm fucking retarded when it comes to looks, i'd rather trust someone who does this for a living. i don't mind paying extra

Attached: 1541810544965.jpg (750x750, 62K)

Don't go to the chain market stylists like perfect cut or equivalent. Find a guy to cut your hair or you will end up with some dipshit that will ask you what clipper size you want and that's it.

hehe

Oh fuck me for looking this up

Attached: cranialreconstruction.jpg (435x314, 30K)

Look at your hair type. Find picture of haircuts you like. Show it to barber/hairdresser.

why do they have to do the small talk shit? cant you see I'm autistic and awkward? why do you have to do this

should i just go on google and look for the best rated barber/stylist in my town and go there? i just want to ask "what do you think will look the best?" and then he gives me few options to choose from

at least trim shorter around the ears

This is some mental breakdown haircut

Attached: maxresdefault (83).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

holy fuck

yeah this is the sole reason i learnt to cut my own hair

>Look at your hair type
i dunno it's dark and there's loads of it, i'm a brainlet when it comes to this. also apparently the most important thing is your face shape

Attached: 1545286596344.png (750x563, 117K)

Oh God, thanks user, I laughed for like two minutes at this. I'm serious pain so I needed it lmao. Too bad I probably just ripped apart my internal stitches

Attached: 0ecb9230b57437041dadc4f2021805291c5182f2c8c78eb704510734da9e799f.gif (269x151, 968K)

is this devianart shit or do gooks really do this?

Barber, I wanna go fast

As far as I understand it's done for kids who are born deformed so maybe it all grows together later.

So do those gaps in your skull heal over or do they just remain exposed like that?

>also apparently the most important thing is your face shape
It definitely is, though some hair types won't lend themselves to certain styles and if you try to do it anyways you will just be disappointed.

>tfw no Chad face

How do you fade. I can't calculate when the buzz is behind my head
Is there a name/concrete irl example of the second row middle ?

Attached: 1507918967-d.jpg (640x640, 112K)

barber just give me "THE HAIRCUT", 99% of men here have this shit here in pooland.

>Is there a name/concrete irl example of the second row middle ?
just google "face shapes hairstyle", it doesn't help much since even looking at my face straight into the mirror i cannot fucking evaluate which shape it is. i just know it's not chad-like

>pooland.
you mean that zoomer garbage with fade on the sides? i fucking hate this so much. i'm gonna go to a top rated barber in p**nan and if the dude suggests me that hairstyle im gonna straight up spit in his face.

Try looking at your 3/4 face (don't know the exact term) to see if your cheekbones and jaw are visible then try looking at your lower face with you forehead pressed against the mirror and your mouth open (a crossover between the basedface and the jew hitting their head on the west wall) to see if your jaw is chad or kpop like

Is that whore touching a historical painting for some slut selfie?

guys what hair style would work the best for me

Attached: 1558585845076.png (988x1312, 27K)

>Yo, give me the Dr. Octopus cut

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Not that guy but yeah. Try to find an old fashioned barbershop rather than a girly salon.

I did this once. I could've kneeled down and blown the guy right there and couldn't have felt more gay.

that's because you're retarded

>turkish barbers

I don't understand why they're so popular, gayest shit ever

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

they have the opposite problem we do. we literally can not do small talk and they literally can not NOT do it.

You guys really need to get over your social anxiety. It’s perfectly normal to show your barber a picture for reference. Makes it easier for both of you.

"Short back and side but longer on top"

or get over your autism and show the barber the picture on your phone

Ask for a two on the sides with a fade to a textured scissor cut on top.

The important thing would be to use the right product; if he didn’t have any product in it’d look pretty bad.

Just tell them youre blading on the sides, which is why guys get this haircut. Leave a lot of top to make it appear your hair is "styled" but its really your sides are growing slower

Anyone else itt greying? Should I go through the trouble of hair dye or just go for the Clooney look?

>I'm gonna

Attached: man of laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Yeah I leave my pictures of him at home too.

>blading on the sides

Attached: 1562070641160.png (303x311, 178K)

long hair

>saving pictures of well-hung hunks in your phone
>not gay as fuck

Get rid of the soi beard.

That looks great user! There's absolutely nothing wrong with your hair!

>show him the picture on your phone.
I can't show them the one on my phone. I photoshopped myself in his arms.

search "chris hemsworth haircut" and watch some vids that show up in joooogle, then note what the style is called, or what the barber instructions are
stop wasting our time
we're here to discuss kinography

Attached: its all so tiresome.jpg (1151x647, 56K)

looks good

What’s the most kino haircut you guys have noticed recently?

Attached: 094158DB-35B5-46E2-BC45-E6388E7AAC3C.jpg (736x485, 57K)

>long hair
i'd rather kill myself

It's a classic men's haircut with faded back and sides.

what's chinamans haircut called

Attached: ehh.jpg (336x392, 13K)

Don't dye your hair fag graying is Kino.

The only barber I ever went to that wanted pictures was a legitimate homosexual with an adopted African son he's probably molesting. Just ask for a 3 on the sides and back and long on top.

I’m assuming OP also wants his hair styled like in his picture too though. The girl that cuts my hair is happy to throw some gel on for me and style it like whatever picture I’ve shown her.

What if im balding will i still look like that with this style? I really like it

Anyone know what sunglasses he’s got in this pic?

>always hate cutting my hair because whatever I try it never comes out good
>fuck it, I'll just ask for the classic cut, they can't fuck that up!
>barber doesn't know what I'm talking about when mentioning a fade(because there isn't a translated word for it here), tells me I'm giving confusing instructions about how it works when I try to describe a fade and finally asks me to show him a picture
>google up a picture and show him
>he looks and sound visibly annoyed when he says "ok I can do that"
>he couldn't do that
>"t-thanks that's fine"
My town is fucking overflowing with hairdressers yet I've never walked into one that knows what they're doing. It's astounding. I can only assume that half of them are just used for laundering money, because I don't see how they can all make money without repeat customers and with a new one always being within eyeshot. That or I guess other people just don't have any standards when they fork out ridiculous sums of money for a haircut you could have given yourself in the end. I just want a competent barber like you see in movies goddammit.

>2013+6
>Gyllenhaal's Undercut in Prisoners remains the undisputed most kino of hairstyles

Attached: jake gyllenhall.png (500x750, 532K)

I low key want to get Clooney’s weird fucked up cut in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Attached: 86D3A938-424F-4DC0-99A2-2ED18B3F7D18.jpg (358x475, 34K)

Kurt Russell mogs him into oblivion in any of his films

>search the picture on google
>no results were found

Attached: 1565189519941.png (500x913, 230K)

this one got it

it hasn't aged well because every twat on the face of the earth has been getting this haircut since 2014

>low key
kys

Oh shut up you fucking nerd.

All haircuts look good if you are good looking
All haircuts look bad if you are bad looking

There's no definitive "good haircut", some of them suit some people better than others. It has to do with shape of the face. If you have a long goofy skinny face with no chin, getting short hair with the normie shaved on the sides thing is a death sentence.

Stop recommending generic haircuts and try to ask advices to your barber and learn about what alternatives you have with your facial structure. Chances are 99% of the time using a reference pic from a supermodel or a megachad from hollywood is never going to end up well, you are going to look like some chinese knock off. Find some ugly 2nd tier actor that looks like you and check his different haircuts. Don't trust the mirror, we don't know shit about how we look, we are almost always more horrible or better looking than we think.

Attached: 1561509746210.png (960x720, 664K)

N-no you can't talk like a normal person here

Attached: xgcw2j6mlqx21.jpg (539x839, 26K)

Wouldn't work without the tribal tat.

>Short back and sides long on top
this

ask for a Peaky FUCKING Blinders

>criticizes the use of ‘low key’
>abbreviates kill yourself like a zoomer retard
??

Solid advice right here OP

>Gyllenhaal
you mean the Gyllenhaair

Will this turn me into chad?

>It has to do with shape of the face
Wrong. Head shape doesn't matter

ASK FOR "THE TOXIC WHITE MALE"

You're a delusional retard if you think haircuts look good on any headshape.

I once went into a barbershop and showed the guy a picture of toby Maguire spiderman and came out looking like Hitler

Kek

"Short back and sides, long on top. Don't skimp on hair gel Iranian jew. T. Hanks.

kek fpbp and this should have been the end of the thread

Post two people with normal faces, the same haircut, and different head shapes.
Of course you won't.

im dying laughing over here senpai

This. The ONLY thing that is preventing that haircut from looking like shit is that Hemsworth is objectively handsome. A normal/ugly person would be ridiculed with that cut.

Do you honestly believe The Rock or Mel Gibson would be able to pull of the receding hairline like Jude Law has done for decades? His facial aesthetics makes it work while The Rock would just look like his meaty head was outgrowing his hair.

>"Hey barber, I'm retarded because I think what makes Hemsworth attractive is his hair"
Works for me.

Attached: thanksbandicamfortheprettywatermark.jpg (480x360, 9K)

What ethnicity do you like on your barber?
I prefer syrian.
Assyrian if I'm desperate.

So you're always desperate enough to prefer a syrian?

>Short back and sides long on top
Strange that OP couldn't figure that out.

Is that Kutcher the butcher?

Holy shit, I've been giggling from this for a solid minute.

Young Josh Hartnett. He was rocking that cut in Halloween H20 and The Faculty.

lmao

>one retarded Aldo Raine coming up sir

HAHA yeah bro this generic reddit comic that ive been samefaging is so funny ill reply to it in 1 minute intervals so more anons look at it

Attached: 1564581763192.png (168x300, 6K)

Cope

Depends what stage of balding you at, mostly your hairline.
if its like that you are fucked, speaking from experience. That hemsworth hair was my default from like 25-29 before my hair got too thin, now every haircut is stressful because I need to take into account my fucked up hairline. Most times I just tell the stylist to make it work somehow.

looks pretty good desu

Shave a bit more on the sides and itd be way better m8. But great hair genetics tho

>Not saying 'just half length' to the barber and awkwardly sitting there, not saying anything to him and avoiding eye contact while he does his thing

Latin
Best cuts i've gotten were from some cuban barbers in little havana
Sometimes I go to nog barbers too but they usually only know how to cut nog hair

>drive along a road full of potholes
>vibrations make the whole of your face fall off.

lmfao jesus christ

keked sensibly

yep standard faggot 4chanposter personality, people here really are pathetic

buzzer length on the sides and long enough on top to style. when they start doing the top they'll double check the length. Ask for like a 3 or 4 on the sides

meep

Nice haircut goober

Why the fuck would you go through that? I doubt it would make an actually ugly person look decent for the amount of damage done.

if you cant pull off a buzz cut (like gyllenhaal, pitt, other chads) youre ugly

t. ugly

>it's done for kids who are born deformed
Ah okay that's nice I guess.

Remember reading and looking up cleft lips long ago.
Disgusting, but great that some can be fixed.

spoiler that shit, user

Attached: 1516325040048.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>Worked for me
Nope.

>getting a haircut
>not just shaving it all off when it starts to get long
Fucking faggots

more like what kind of jaw surgery should I have

Yikes

Attached: Rashida.jpg (239x196, 13K)

>Just say "Hey barber, I'm retarded because I think what makes Hemsworth attractive is his hair"

What makes Hemsworth attractive again?

You tell me

Attached: facialadvancement.jpg (1600x686, 160K)

This is why you don't get haircuts like celebrities,you're ugly as fuck it won't look right on your incels face.

i cant even tell which side of your head this is

fuck off with your ebonics.

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHHA

Doesn't work when you're balding.

Attached: justbrendan.jpg (472x472, 69K)

Attached: wzbhTdW.jpg (141x152, 10K)

Buddy, on the off chance you're an authentic, free-range retard, acetone + bleach is gonna make you some chloroform.

>tfw friends with a fag hairdresser
>tfw he always knows cuts that actually end up looking great on my giant ass head
>tfw barely pay any money for it

Attached: 1566077562893.jpg (544x585, 73K)

Huh?

Looks like a short back and side with a mid fade 3-4.

based and jaypilled

So these are the people who call me Kike,Nigger,and lefty liberal.
Fascinating.

Tell them to give you the classic/default. Every white male has this haircut.

i think ur cute ok so shut up

bahahahaha

I feel like I’m going bald, my hair is a bit thinner on top and front, should I shave it completely like Joe Rogan or cut it real short for a while to get used to shorter hair first? They’re not bald spots, just a bit thin, but I don’t want to look like ass

“Can I get a fade to zero with a short quiff and a side part, also can you make me handsome like Thor”

>tfw balding in the sides

I asked for this once I got nothing like OP, fuck barbers

Nice toupee, bro.

I think it's called a Taper. Notice how the sideburn area gradually fades into the sides back and top

this is some real cenobite shit

it's totally the haircut

Attached: 1569080253070.png (1062x1280, 1.73M)

JUST BERT MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Attached: 1540926890231.jpg (300x300, 8K)

The ugly guy would look better than if he had a weird haircut

Korean ladies are also good. They're just as fake and will talk shit behind your back but at least they're not all up in your shit about it.

cut your own hair, it's not difficult

>tfw aunt is hairdresser so get free cut and it's not awkward

If this is what it takes to look like a chad, I'll do it.

Tall.
Has muscles.
Is both rich and famous.

What is the hairstyle called with shaved back and long on top?

Attached: 425c0fe1328de147352408c3915e12dd.jpg (500x635, 42K)

I admire this man's perception of himself but its not doing him any favors

>only two barbers near me are a boomer hangout and normies r us

almost a year without a haircut now

Attached: 1528574562267.jpg (1400x787, 74K)

Wow, now I can tell every chick that I have Superman's hair

Fuck haircuts, how the fuck do people get their hair to lay a certain way? Mine goes to the right and if I load it with cement I can sort of get it to go up and to the right instead. I don't get how people slick it back and shit

Attached: best-mens-haircuts-for-thin-hair.jpg (600x900, 89K)

try 3+ years
I'm power-levelling

good bone structure, tall, rare colouring, etc. his hair plays a huge part but even if he was completely bald he would still be attractive

Soiboy haircut special

Attached: 1569080633060s-1.jpg (104x62, 4K)

keep brushing it that way and it'll stay easier over time

Attached: allegronontroppo.jpg (300x254, 28K)

At least it'll grow back

Attached: 1546741528603.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

His face stupid