What's this supposed to imply?

What's this supposed to imply?
Treat your toys poorly and you end up on a shitty job?

Attached: 373l6piqm6801.jpg (650x365, 40K)

That the childhood trauma the toy attack caused resulted in developmental disabilities

Idk he seems like a pretty happy guy

sids living the fucking dream, look at him go.

>garbage man
>shitty job
user those guys make bank and it's a very difficult job to get in to

>Creative kid who makes his own fun
>No! You're only supposed to play the way we tell you! Don't make your own toys by recycling old parts! Buy more toys!

Yeah, the entire angle that Cid is the "bad guy" because he experimented with his toys like many boys do was kinda dumb

Yea, especially if you work for a municipality. Those guys make around 30 an hour.

Haven't seen TS4 yet, but the plot should be that Sid was the one who repairs Bo-Peep. Bet it's not anything as good as that.

But they don't work 40 hours a week.

Kid had adhd

He still seems pretty based in the later pic

>30 bucks an hour in a sub 40 hour work week is making bank

Oh low standards

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE A FANTASY MOVIE ABOUT LIVING TOYS AND BRAINWASH INTO THINKING SID IS A BAD FRANKENSTEIN

It's woody gets a hard on for bopeep and fucks her at the end
It wasn't nearly as dumb as say finding nemo or incredibles two but idc felt like a retread of ts 2 3

The median wage is less than $40k.

At $30/hr, that's well above the median wage. If you're not an imbecile with your money, I don't see the problem.

You wish you were that happy at work, m8.

>shitty job
It ain't much but it's honest work and it pays low but not minimum.

Attached: 8841672.png (640x277, 19K)

It's not supposed to imply anything, it's just a cameo so they could put an older version of him in.

>shitty job
1. Garbage man pays really well.
2. He's probably the same age as Andy, so if this is not his full time job he's doing this before school or in between semesters.
3. Considering how fucking retarded he is with the music and all that I'd say neither 1 or 2 is realistic and he's just lucky to work with anything at all.
4. Why am I writing this?
5. Who wears the same shirt for 10 years?

It’s a Disney film made to sell toys. Why would a corporation promote that making your own fun from trash is a good thing? Just consume.

Sid would have been fine if he wasn't doing shit like stealing his little sister's toys and Frankensteining them, too.

Garbage workers make some good dosh.

It's his full time job. You don't work as a garbage man 'between semesters'.

Fucking this I spend 15k a year everything else is savings. I don't have a wife or kids but even then learn to say no

>sub 40 hours
user I hope you're not retarded enough to think the garbage men only work on your specific garbage day, you do realize the day is different for every district in your city right? They work full time like anyone else.

>"bad" child ends up as a blue collar worker
>"good" child goes to the university

What did the neoliberal entertainment industry mean by this?

He's the only human (that we know of) that knows toys are alive. After years of therapy, he decided to become a garbage man so he can save toys that are being thrown away to give them a better life.

They work 40 and you can work more. You basically can set your own hours.

He's probably taking a couple of gap years, gap students take their work more seriously after a big break

kino

Attached: 1568068025434.jpg (600x639, 69K)

I imagine his house is either completely barren of all but the essentials on the off chance anything might come to life or is full to bursting with hoarder-levels of old toys so he can give them a better life. Probably the former.

They'll never get laid off. There's always garbage to be picked up.

>sheltered yuppie retards going to uni on daddies dime think a municipal city job is a bad thing.
It pays more than working at hot topic.

Attached: 1560616619090.png (720x540, 399K)

TBF, it's a pretty easy job

I make 62k a year at a 9 to 5 job and I have a girlfriend who pays half of everything and I don't consider myself to be "making bank"

He's doing the face

I always thought it would have been nice to just have a quick mention of Sid being in charge of a toy making company or something like that. Probably would have been too on the nose.

>clean teeth
>employed
>easy job
>jamming out to his favorite music
Not so bad.

Garbage guys get paid more than teachers.

Cid/Sid's at his happiest here. Think about it.
>creative kid who likes to make stuff out of old parts
>access to almost infinite supply of junk
>gets to listen to music all day
>on his feet out in the sun and active at work instead of cooped up in his creepy bedroom
It's a great way to revisit the character.

It's what brought Artie Lange from the precipice.
I saw a recent pic of him that isn't a mug shot and he looks a million times better.
I don't understand the vilification of the trades now.

>shitty job

>Sid bought the exact t shirt he used to wear as a kid
Patrician autist

you guys dont get it, working for the government is all about that pension. put in your ten years then for the rest of your life you get 80% of your salary for sitting on your fat parasitic ass

At least he seems to be happy.

Until the rise of automation renders non-intellectual, non-fine motor jobs mostly redundant

there are thousands of worse jobs than garbage man