NOOOO YOU CANT JUST DISFIGURE MY HEAD WE HAD A DEAAAALLL

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST DISFIGURE MY HEAD WE HAD A DEAAAALLL

Attached: 21760275_3-e1444903785283-640x400.jpg (640x400, 71K)

Reminder that these two represent ideals that are virtually the same, just with one identitarian twist that the West didn't like. Churchill and Roosevelt both loved Mussolini when he was active against racism and religious prejudice.

900 NAZI SCALPS

Attention all /pol/locks that will eventually ruin this thread. Everyone hates you. Your toxic idealogy will never be mainstream. You will never leave your mother's basement or be with a woman. Fuck you

Churchill never liked Hitler though, fuck he didn't like anyone at all really now that I think about it

>this might just be my masterpiece
>a swistica

Why was his masterpiece a Nazi symbol? Was he secretly the Nazi (thematically) the whole time?

Not /pol/ but this sounds like projection, like you're talking to yourself through them. Take a break from the internet.

I have a wife though.

describe what /pol/s ideaology is in one sentence

white people good
non white people bad

Call the waaaaaaambulance

From what I've seen of /pol/ meet ups most of them aren't even white though

B-b-b-butt i live the nazis noooooooooo!

i guess i can't disagree. i don't believe most people who frequent boards other than /pol/ subscribe to that though

>random filename
care to tell me what is this movie/show?

Based

politics aside Churchill was a huge cunt really

anyone who responds negatively to this and thus outs themselves as someone who, laughably, identifies themselves as a Yea Forums board, should immediately kill themselves

He had a pretty good reason after everyone blamed him for an army operation in the Dardanelle's he didn't support or propose

People forget that Churchill was a ultra-Tory who's answer to the plight of the working class was and I quote, "shoot em down."

Inglourious Basterds, directed by Quentin Tarantino. About a group of Jewish U.S. Army elite soldiers and a Holocaust survivor theater owner who are, unbeknownst to each other, trying to kill Hitler. Great film

N-Noooo you can't just shoot my gay lover! I made a deeeeal for that man's life!

MUTTED

Agreed but his character especially the line 'brief him' in IB was extremely kino

>forced memes

>who's answer to the plight of the working class was and I quote, "shoot em down."
I suppose that would work, but I'm not sure if it would be the most substainable method.

Attached: cool.jpg (1536x2048, 534K)

i don't think about you at all
nobody likes minorities, not even liberals
i live by myself
i've been with a woman, and a man, and a dog, and a cat, in fact several of each with the exception of the cat
only if you bottom

Dilate and also seething

two old ladies sitting behind me laughed out loud at this scene when i saw it in a theater.

>/pol/ isn't going to ruin this thread, i am
good job, dude.

>he said, quite laughably

Why doesn't Landa just wear a bandana or a hat?

Attached: 1563051301214.webm (316x316, 1.92M)

So glad Chris didn't get dragged into the shitfest that is Once. He needs to step out of Tarantino's shadow and act

You ruined it by baiting the mongs you dope.