You dont get a prize for not being offended

If you liked Dave Chapelle's comedy special you are
-probably alt right
-probably not trans
-probably a bigot

Sorry sweaty

Attached: 20190921_074442.jpg (690x722, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history
vocaroo.com/i/s0CaJEh3L8qW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you mean to post that to discord? What do youwant from us?

.....yeh we agree user. We good. Have you got enough attention now? Its from fucking netflix. No one here even has jewflix.

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (636x545, 131K)

Fuck off with this gay shilling. Standup comedy is gay and dead.

why do you guys go out of your way, screencap this shit, and post it on Yea Forums? you literally would not come across this shit at all going about your daily routine of work/school, errands, and social/family life.

Ok.

>if ben shapiro likes something, we automatically hate it
surprisingly based

HAHAHAHAHAHA AND? YOU THINK I WANT TO BE SOME FREAK MUAHAHAHHAHA I HATE TRANNIES!!

>says we are 3 good things, then apologizes for it
???

Actually, don't you actually get a prize? One that none of the people who do get offended can enjoy?
Enjoying the show and laughing at some jokes.

You don't get a prize also for just participating

>sorry sweaty
So tired of hearing yuck-yucks like this.

The trannies and tranny allies are trying some ideological aikido on people who don't buy their bullshit, I see.
Their imperative is to virtue signal about their dysfunctional world view 24/7 to collect good boy SJW points. Now if you don't participate in their game they trie to argue that it is actually you who is seeking attention.
Construed bullshit, all trannies must hang.

Attached: 1556898783322.jpg (675x720, 42K)

YEAH YOU DO

ITS CALLED THE CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF NOT BEING A LEFTOID PUSSY

based

If you are offended by jokes then it's time to take that stick out of your ass sweetie!

Don’t these people realize that chappelle is extremely liberal? He also had an entire hit were he makes fun of whites. Are a couple of tranny jokes really all that’s needed for a black man to get cancelled?

Umm actually sweaty, I am quite contend with a giant rod in my anus....

My prize for not being offended about shit is being reasonably happy, or at least content. I don't have to have a stroke every time someone tells a joke I don't like.

Then turn it into a joke.

Faggots and transexuals are disgusting. They have a mental illness. They need to be locked up in an asylum.

You don't get a prize for being offended either, Jef. And just because big boy Ben Shapiro has opinions you don't like, it doesn't necessarily mean that everything he says or will ever say is wrong.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6kvwoRJra1qzzevq_500.png (500x358, 188K)

what does that even mean
it's like saying "I don't feel like it's terribly cold today, so I'm not gonna wear a sweater"
and the other person responds sarcastically WELL YOU DON'T GET A PRIZE FOR NOT BEING COLD

Based

>all trannies must hang.
Yes. check em for confirmation.

Attached: dubs.gif (300x203, 643K)

Except it's actually like if the first person didn't say anything at all and just went outside without a sweater on.

I appreciate brave them like the author of this article spending precious time re-watching a standup comedian to make sure he's still offensive. I recommend accommodations by his local commissar.

You don't get a prize for being offended either.

>2019
>indirectly admitting that being offended was once prize worthy

Guys, this is progress

you're late to the party

Attached: 1564180578901.jpg (300x255, 14K)

I wasn't offended by Chapelle's last special, but I didn't think it was funny.

Why the hell would I need a prize for holding an opinion? Is the writer perhaps projecting because that's pretty much the Let's entire mindset?

their enablers hang right next to them
never forget, that if it wasn't for weak white leftists, none of this shit would be a problem

>THIS COPE

YOU WERE OFFENDED BUT YOUR SAYING YOU HATE IT FOR SOME OTHER REASON WHICH ISNT THE REAL REASON

ITS CALLED COPE

C O P E

>Jef Rouner
same guy?

Attached: dafg.jpg (1153x4092, 1.68M)

Being liberal isnt enough anymore. If you're not some blue haired beard toting vegan screeched who attacks anything that a group you dont even belong to might find offensive, then you're part of the problem.

Sorry, but that's an EXTREMELY problematic take

The irony of it being called sticks and stones goes over their heads I guess

Do these people actually think Dave is LESS tolerant and accepting of LGBT than the average black Muslim?

Attached: laughing doublebryce.jpg (501x871, 106K)

>that one troll who can't spell "sweety"
hello again

or the average christian black, for that matter

>My prize for not being offended about shit is being reasonably happy, or at least content
Exactly.

>Let's look at some tweets
Lmao top tier journalism

Except ironically, you are at least one, if not all of those things and are still here shilling what an outrage it is that anyone would accuse you of being any of those things, aren't you now OP?

Attached: Autist warrior.jpg (740x1024, 146K)

Lets look at some tweets.

LETS UNPACK THIS

*SIPS ESTROGEN SHAKE*

Yeah you're right. I'm not a tranny. You found me out.

And you are a bigot, or you wouldn't use that slur.

You have to go back.

Back to a magical land built just for (you)--->>>

Attached: b b b back to pol we go.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Actually yeah you do get a prize for not being offended, the prize is the fact that you're not offended and you can still enjoy jokes without flying into an autistic rage about them.

Get off of Twitter
Get off of blogs
Get off of clickbait websites

Stop acknowledging that these Jew muckrackers even exist. You empower them by engaging.

>If you liked Dave Chapelle's comedy special you are
>probably a well adjusted human being

I went from being indifferent to trannies 10 years ago to actively hating them. I can only stand so much bullshit before I'm done supporting your cause. Fucks trans and fuck trans rights. They're only 0.01% of the population anyway so why should I even give a fuck about them?

I'm so fucking tired of their whiny shit.

Attached: 1553023315790.gif (250x250, 282K)

So are they implying they get rewarded for being "offended"? Really put it all in to perspective eh? They don't really care about blacks or anyone else. Just their "reward" for acting woke. If i was a black i would be so fucking mad at these pretenders.

>let's look at some tweets
>twitter goes CRAZY over this
>twitter FIRES BACK
>black twitter delivers justice
This is american journalism is right now. This is America's legacy.

>anyone who finds mentally ill men who chop their dicks off disgusting must be from /pol/

very based

do you get a prize for being offended
what's the prize

ITS NOT JUST HOW WHINY THEY ARE

THROUGH THEIR NORMALIZATION PROPAGANDA THEY ARE NOW PUSHING TO SEX CHANGE KIDS
ITS LITERALLY CRIMINAL

DAVE IS A HERO FOR THAT CHINK TRANNY JOKE
THEY NEED TO REALIZE THE ABSURDITY AND JUST STOP

I am those things and it's based

Sounds like you are a bit of a comedian yourself. One who is barely even trying though, or one completely without self awareness. We used to call people like that the village idiot OP. Nowadays we call them conservatives.

Attached: bug garrison.jpg (784x782, 115K)

>"I didn't pick up my daughter's dress at My First Stripperwear," he insisted. "It's not re-purposed fetish gear from a store for very short people."

Think this guy might be one of us.

>all trannies must hang
45% of them will, isn’t that enough?

that statement is now reality to the average liberal.

Chappelle’s latest standup was hilarious, but you retards act like trannies are a modern day invention created to collapse western civilization

They’ve always existed, in almost every culture worldwide. Sorry, it’s not not DA JOOOOZ this time

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

Attached: 64DCF88B-0506-4F47-9B3D-A41C1CE83B82.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>let's look at some tweets

Attached: ohshit.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

i don't understand being offended i have never been offended in my life

>t.

Attached: 08DE72CD-252A-4941-BFFA-3BB467E743F5.png (841x753, 941K)

you literally do

>Seething anglo thinks anyone likes trannies
Can't wait till America falls and the tranny menace put in their place.

being offended does not make you a good person, and it doesn't make you correct

FUCKOFF BIKE KUCK

Attached: 1535252524718.png (500x414, 64K)

It's just projection

lol that reply

antifa pulled a man out of his car and beat him to death with a things one of which was a hammer like two years back
boy needs to go full space armor

>all trannies must hang
half of them do

Do I get a prize for not being a mentally I'll tranny?

being offended is a sign of immaturity, it's what juveniles do when they hear somebody doesn't like metallica because they sold out 40 years before they were born.

>Let's look at some tweets
The absolute state of journalism

Attached: squished kitty.jpg (418x434, 98K)

That isn't the problem desu

It is just a screencap of someone, potentially fake, with an opinion that is so baffling that proves truth is stranger than fiction. It's a goof, it's a gaff.

The issue is incels.

are you white?

What’s the issue with this? Twitter is a modern day public forum where virtually anyone can voice their opinion

How is that any different than a sound bite, interview, etc

I think you guys just hate social media for the sake of hating it

>the person who finds the tranny disgusting is the village idiot, not the tranny whom is in the process of pretending to be a woman

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>Sorry sweaty
Don't worry about it m8, just go shower

i don't get it

>O

Attached: IMG_20190907_204807.png (436x416, 94K)

Based desu

Kys nigger faggot, eat shit and die.

Ya people have always had mental issues but is only recently that not acknowledging they are what their delusions make them belive has become the problem.

You get the ability to get people fired for not acknowledging you're mental illness

I agree that this is a fringe opinion.

However, it does frustrate me that some people get so steeped in their groupthink that they view all of their opinions as facts. This happens on any extreme, and you DO meet people like that in daily life.

>When Ben Shapiro calls your comedy a must-watch it's probably a must-avoid.

The author could easily have phrased that to make it clear that it's just their opinion, as opposed to basing their recommendation on the assumption that Ben Shapiro is known garbage. (I don't know who he even is so I'm irritated by the fact that the author thinks there's no need to explain why him recommending it is a problem.)

itsallsotiresome.jpg

Attached: therizinosaurus_cheloniformis.gif (645x423, 84K)

>3

Attached: Schrodinger's leftist.jpg (640x636, 71K)

Is calling people "sweaty" a meme or do people genuinely not know how to spell the word "sweety?"

Attached: 1512675325895.jpg (345x311, 10K)

>The author could easily have phrased that to make it clear that it's just their opinion

A critic doesn't have to say "In my opinion" before voicing his opinion. The fact that it's his column, not a news article, should make it clear to the reader what he's reading.

GOD DAMNIT FUCK TWITTER

I’ve had enough of this stupid fucking website, it has infested every single area of news and media. If you watch sports or sports analysis, all the commentators have their little twitter handle under their name. Half of the segments are then bringing up something someone tweeted and arguing about it. If you read the news half of the articles are filled with things people tweeted and the other half are reactions to things people tweeted.

Everything has become about this dumb fucking website, the website itself is a complete race to the bottom (ironic considering what site I’m on) where you have to be the smuggest, most detached person possible or you get destroyed by mobs of insane faggots and trannies and left wing retards who will call the New York Times on you. The journalists desperately seek approval from these absolute freaks so they’ve all adopted this same schtick.

The worst part is you can’t even disagree with these freaks or express your honest opinion on Twitter because you’ll be banned, or the journalists who write this garbage just cry and say they’re being “harassed”. I fucking hate Twitter with every fiber of my body, it has infected every mainstream facet of life. Politics, the news, sports, entertainment, and now I even see people I know IRL that have started just repeating word for word opinions they see on Twitter (and I only know because I’ve seen the same tweet they’re repeating). Twitter has got to fucking go.

Just because you are violent doesn't mean you aren't pussy faggot snowflakes user

Attached: antifa soyboy ko'd HD.webm (1500x844, 2.78M)

Twitter meme

it's called dilating! baka

all me

Every tranny assumes people know who their mortal enemies are and since Ben is someone not afraid to call a man a man (did it on national TV and the tranny nearly physically assaulted him). This is just an extension of their illness since its consumes their lives they assume it consumes eveyone elses.

Kids gonna look back and cringe so hard at this shit. Most of you will

I’m so glad I grew up in the early-ish days of the Internet

Attached: (you) posting on pol IRL.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

user but the US president uses twitter and occasionally says some hilarious shit

same could be said about the right
>weak loser incels who will never accomplish anything
>mass murders who are marching down our very streets right this second.

Cowerdly and weak people in power is a terrible thing.

Because journalism is supposed to do more than simply aggregate statements that are, by their very nature, publicly disseminated. I don't need a journalist to tell me what Norm Macdonald said about some standup special because Norm is already putting his opinion out there. Social media has provided a convenient excuse for journalists to get lazier and lazier, simply linking to the statements of others without providing any meaningful commentary or analysis.

this

Didn't the guy who got punched in this go into a coma and suffer permanent brain damage?

we can do this all day snowflake
I am sure that nigger has nothing in common with your limp wristed white leftist cuck ass either

Attached: nigger destroyed by mma nazi.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

Yup play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Yeah but Murkistan is insane, and pathetic shitstains and evolutionary throwbacks can buy military weapons and kill scores of people. Whereas in any other sane western nation, some little fucker would be dealt with 90% of the time without mass murder being an option.

Attached: nigger knocked into a seizure.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Sex.

Attached: (you)s.png (1144x661, 619K)

>People seem to think that it's a sign of maturity to have not been offended by a comedian

Well, yeah pretty much
Faggot

Reminder it is literally against leftist ideology to be masculine kek. Females are not attracted to pussies like you

Attached: reddit leftist pussies.jpg (1280x420, 86K)

The commentary and analysis is the ARTICLE though

Are you retarded, nigger?

People like you hate tech conglomerates like YT, FB, Twitter, because they lean left more often than not. The reason for this is really simple. I’m surprised you retards still think it’s some Jewish conspiracy

The simple fact is, when you have a large space that’s open to the public, you’re going to get people from different races, religions, orientations, etc together. All it takes is ONE meme-spouting retard to ruin what would essentially be a civil discussion. Therefore these places put in effect moderate restrictions on “free speech”. In reality, they’re not even owned by the govt, so they technically don’t you that or anything else

that’s why you can’t say “nigger” or other stupid shit on most social media sites

Sounds like communism to me

>get run over by a truck
>"at least i didn't get shot"

HOW HE JUST GRABS HIS LITTLE STICK BATON LMAO

YOU CAN JUSTIFY IT IN COURT, THE ANTIFAG SWUNG FIRST

>upper body strength in men is positively correlated with right wing political views
At least they are self aware

Attached: low T.jpg (1297x993, 358K)

Nigger

Something very wrong with you if you derive pleasure from this vid. These guys are wearing gloves, this is not even an ideological battle.

You lack any basic humanity and belong in your little flyover shithole trailer park. Just try not to molest or shoot too many kids before you die of a heart attack at 36.

Attached: (you) irl.png (500x899, 233K)

I’m not a nigger but you’re free to say that here

yes
sadly tho, the brain damage means his liberalism is now permanent
shame seeing as most liberals grow out of it once they get a taste of reality

Cool reddit spacing cuck. You posted a cheap shot and laugh and then dilate in rage over a fair fight.

Attached: nig BTFO by whitey in parking lot.webm (288x360, 2.81M)

We’re fucked, aren’t we

Lol, he's having a seizure, let's start chest compressions...

>All it takes is ONE meme-spouting retard to ruin what would essentially be a civil discussion.
In other words you dont like when someone challenges your ideas so you need people to be censored so you can continue your intellectual conversation about how white peope are the souces for everything wrong in the world.

Yeah, life is short. Intelligent people spend more time working out their brain muscles, anyone can into roids and wrastlin'.

lol you got mad

>UPPER BODY STRENGTH IS CORRELATED WITH RIGHT WING

CURLS FUR DIE FRAULEIN

go back incel

Attached: reddit tranny.jpg (1925x1956, 425K)

What about my post makes you think I'm American? Your nation is a cancer and your "''people"" deserved to genocided regardless of their race or creed.

Attached: 1520137377690.png (607x625, 530K)

Then you should probably stop acting like one.

That's actually a really good way to kill someone, just smash the back of their head into concrete like that. At the very least that's a pretty serious concussion.

Dumbest headline in a long time.

Attached: 1546623655086.jpg (2421x2328, 2.77M)

only if "we" means lefty's

You get a prize for not being offended, and that prize is being able to enjoy things in life unlike perpetually offended assholes, who are incapable of enjoying anything.

People have no fucking clue what to do when someone has a damaged CNS. Pic related, it's pajeets doing the wrong thing also.

Attached: Horton smears a poo.webm (640x468, 2.56M)

You can challenge ideas all you want, there are plenty of right-wingers on Twitter, m8

What you can’t do is spout your mindless racism/slurs, or go on about shit that has been scientifically and objectively disproven (holocaust denial, phrenology, scientific racism), especially if it’s potentially harmful to a group of people

It’s a simple concept. Get it through your head already

Yet here you are wasting your time in off-topic threads on the television section of an anime image board. Real big brain you got there. Your parents must be so proud

>deliberately make it so that people a re-sensitized, manufacturing taboos like the Hayes Code era, making it so that words hold immense power over the people.

HMMMMMMM who the has the most to benefit from this? Which profession in particular will find this the most profitable? Surely it couldn't be poor old persecuted journalists who have no power in today's world.

Attached: HearstAbout1910.jpg (800x1110, 76K)

biggest cope i have ever seen

Not a cheap shot at all. Little prick was wearing a swastika and throwing bananas at a black man.

He learned that IRL is not like /pol/.

How fucking #triggered do you have to be to think two men facing each other with one wearing a hate symbol constitutes a cheap shot? The guy couldn't have been trying to start a fight any harder.

What country are you from?

I meant humanity as a whole

FANTASTIC FRAMING I'M IMPRESSED

HOW DO I CONTACT P.R. RAJESH CAMERAMAN

Why don't incels just hire a hooker to have sex?
Or why don't they hit the gym, become fitter and start going out more? Hell, with a little self confidence sone of them might even get some 6/10 to go home with them

Have people just forgotten how comedy works? There is almost always someone who is a target within the joke, so there is always a potential that someone could get offended by hearing any given joke. If you want to avoid offending anyone ever, comedy is the worst thing you can do.

I also get sad. So many evil fucks in this world. I worry we aren't going to make it.

>INCELS ARE WHY EVERYONE HATES TRANNYS

ITS HOW I FEEEEER INSIDE!

>hit the gym
only right wing douchebros do that

I will never understand how the media gets away with constantly talking abut the alt-right and never acknowledging that they themselves might be alt-left.

At-left is 100% these kinds of cancel-culture faggots who think that everyone should be able to fuck anything they want and that whites need to apologize for everything. "Everything black = good unless he displays a viewpoint that a conservative might like"

what if they enjoy being offended?

leftists literally need to hit the gym

Attached: alt-left sluts.png (662x630, 390K)

Incels have delusions of grandeur ie Elliot Rodger Disease

They literally think they’re entitled to 9/10 insta thots and then kill them when they get rejected for the hundredth time

You get a prize for being offended. Likes and upvotes from your fake online friends.

>shit that has been scientifically and objectively disproven
If that the case why does it bother you? Cant you just call them an idot an move on? Or better yet prove them wrong with you sicence and objectively so everyone can learn how to deal with people like that.

Na... just gag them and toss them aside its quicker and easier. Dont be surprised when someone is gaging and tossing you aside when your ideae become unpopular.

Those are all good things though. And I’m not sweating, sorry sweety.

What about the post you replied to is in any way America-centric? There is nothing there that suggests that you are. I already know you are a piece of shit, but you could be from anywhere. There are brainwashed memelords everywhere.

Sticks and stones.

In all seriousness I hope they slaughtered that elephant instead of putting it in another sanctuary and blaming people.

I'm not alt-right because I get that he's making jokes.
I'm not trans.
Probably not a bigot either considering I'm not retarded enough to care about what other people do to themselves.

That being said, Sticks and Stones was funny.

>DUDE CHECK OUT THESE FLAT EARTH VIDEOS LMAO
>no, YOU have to prove ME wrong!

Well I guess you really don’t get it after all. Please stay here and avoid places like FB, Twitter, etc. thanks

They probably worshipped it as an avatar of Ganesh

Frankly I haven't read this article and what I've seen so far doesn't look promising. The operative word, used alongside commentary and analysis, is meaningful. And my statement was not simply in regards to this article, but journalism as a whole. What I find is that when social media is used as the primary source, commentary and analysis tend to devolve to playground-level banter. I don't need that because I browse Yea Forums. Social media transforms journalism into a more feminine mode of communication, where social approval is wielded as a bludgeon and the status of the person behind the statement is more important than its content.

That's the real reason why I, and others on Yea Forums despise social media. I've hated it since day one. I hated it when I was a left-libertarian socialist and I hate it with my present beliefs. It's a means of gathering and curating status and it pollutes the free exchange of ideas that the Internet allows. At this point, it's even polluting real life. People do things less for the sake of doing them and more to be seen as a person who does those things. Nothing is real unless it's recorded and shared online. With each passing day, I come closer to the Amish belief that every time your picture is taken, you lose a piece of your soul.

>Cant objectively prove the earth is not flat
Oh your stupid and just pending to be smart... thanks for wasting my time idiot.

Not him, but it's a safety precaution. Idiots preach to other idiots who think hurr thas akshully preddy smart, then you have an army of shitlords shitting everything up.

Idiots and children are susceptible to brainwashing, which is exactly what the far right do, repeat known lies again and again and again in an attempt to drown out reality and replace it.

Free speech does not include hate speech.

>Posts image referring to American political phenomenon
>not Americentric

>There are brainwashed memelords everywhere.
>American calls others brainwashed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just become a tranny and you'll be hot in no-time. PFFFTHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: Abominations.jpg (960x540, 104K)

You think ferocious debate or discussion does not stimulate the brain? Or that 'companionship' is not healthy? My chick is asleep.

>can objectively prove the holocaust happened
>can objectively prove climate change is real
>can objectively prove most ideas based on racism are false

Do I need to continue or have you figured out why you aren’t welcome? You retards are still arguing about shit that was figured out years ago. There’s a reason these places like /pol/ become mindless echo chambers

Not an argument. Not even a sentence without a full stop. I am amazed you even knew to put the e on the end of cope. I'm guessing you copied and pasted that and forgot to select the full stop with the cursor.

why do americans love trannies so much?

>repeat known lies again and again and again in an attempt to drown out reality and replace it.

>Free speech does not include hate speech.

wow, the lack of self awareness

We’re accepting of other humans and their differences

It’s an easy concept, Mahmoud

I had to come heer to post because I litrully h8 fkn tra--

Attached: Valentina Sampaio.webm (480x600, 576K)

>Idiots and children are susceptible to brainwashing, which is exactly what the far right do, repeat known lies again and again and again in an attempt to drown out reality and replace it.
>"Also btw trannies are totally women in every way, you fucking BIGOT.
>NOOOOO A NECROTIC FLESHWOUND IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS A VAGINA, EVEN A GYNECOLOGIST CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

Attached: Crying Soyjack.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Gee, look what happens when angry boomer dads don't get to stop people transitioning before puberty. Really makes you think...

>>can objectively prove most ideas based on racism are false
THE NOBEL PRIZE WINNING SCIENTIST WHO CORRECTLY MODELED DNA DISAGREES

DNA Pioneer James Watson Loses Honorary Titles Over Racist Comments

he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says not really.”

But why is so much importance placed on accepting them? Why is this even a hot topic to discuss? They are like 0.05% of the population. Nobody should be shunned for not liking them, just like nobody should be elevated for accepting them. There's barely any of them. They don't fucking matter.

Even though he's not obviously an unholy abomation, you can still tell there's something slightly off.
But still, that's like 1 in a 100. Most trannies end up looking like one of the creatures from that collage.
>"ugh, you play with dolls? Here's this chemo therapy drug to 'pause' puberty. Trust me it's just a pause button, it has no side effects.
>Oh it was just a phase and we did irreparable damage to your body and now you're suicidal? Oh well!

>Racism and islamophobia
Yikes.

>claims unfunny
>but audience was laughing

>We’re accepting of other humans and their differences
No out outside of america buys this gay shit. Stop pretending to be good guys, it doesn't fit you at all.
Also I'm not some muslim nigger, I'm a based catholic south american so show some respect you disgusting tranny fucker.

>I just rewatched to make sure his jokes were still unfunny and transphobic

Attached: based benicio.jpg (699x491, 59K)

This happens because of greed. Male elephants in mating season are violent, and should not be ridden or near humans. They are a bit like incels really.

Unscrupulous bosses who own the animals and lease them to poor workers force them to ride them anyway to squeeze in a few more bucks, and this sort of shit happens.

Double negative. You get a prize for being offended.

Have you ever even googled intersex? You don't even know what it is do you?

>3rd world South American monkey doesn’t understand the concept of altruism

Lmao go huff some more petrol, faggot

You can be weak and violent attacking a random person or a cat for thinking they look like Nazis is ridiculously stupid

You guys can't even accept incels, let alone people with different belief systems.

Attached: 1529021405252.gif (200x200, 1.92M)

Attacking a man with mental issues isn't an achievement

>Idiots and children are susceptible to brainwashing, which is exactly what the far right do
>it's only okay when the left do it

Go suck some tranny cock you literal faggot.

>Pretends he wasn't Amish all along.

>Australian sociological research published in 2016, found that 60% of respondents used the term "intersex" to self-describe their sex characteristics, including people identifying themselves as intersex, describing themselves as having an intersex variation or, in smaller numbers, having an intersex condition. A majority of 75% of survey respondents also self-described

VERY RARE BIRTH DEFECT WITH INFINITESIMALLY SMALL INCIDENCE, WHEN NOT INCLUDING THE SELF-REPORTED "INTERSEX" NUTTERS

I guess I have to post this again:
vocaroo.com/i/s0CaJEh3L8qW

No.

You guys have more trannies than us lmao you probably already fucked a couple

Enjoy your AIDS, monkey

Also trannies are here to stay, DEAL WITH IT

But they are pussy and cowards thugs. Have you seen how antifa fights?.

They only sucker punch people and kick them in the ground when they are 20 vs 1, on course pepper spray unsuspecting people.

Meet them one on one and they get triggered.

Where is America mentioned in that post you replied to?

>he doesn’t know

>YOU CANNNOT SAY FAGGOT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GAY
>BUT AM NOT A NIGGER EITHER
So tick tock leftists do you consider him a nigger so he gets to say the word or do you want to look like fucking idiots to normies?

>i can prove all theses thing easily but prefer to just have people silenced sice its easier and will never be turned on me

I’m mostly a left-leaning centrist and I was pretty fucking uncomfortable when I visited Portland earlier this year. These people are maniacs

Thanks for reading my blogpost, guys

Attached: 547C044E-D232-4149-8A1C-6F918AA01DF2.jpg (600x800, 84K)

>hehe btw you have more trannies
>therefore you probably got AIDS from them
>accept trannies, there's nothing wrong with them.
>aside from the AIDS of course
Boomer definition of liberty is fucking retarded and so are you.

Racists and Nazis don't deserve a fair fight. We could beat you one on one all day long, you're just so pathetic and disgusting that we prefer to smash you in and move on to the next alt right freak

they're admitting that people only get offended because they enjoy receiving the social prize of validation and attention and support

oh sweaty no...

Attached: 1482531946612.jpg (650x600, 71K)

>humans

intersex is either immediately obvious or verifiable via chromosome testing.

the existence of intersex has no relationship with transgenderism. Just as the existence of schizophrenia has no relationship with mental illness.

t. Discord tranny

Because he is referring to socio economic factors, not biological ones. Yet he is trying to equate the two things without any scientific soundness.

People raised in poverty and crime and misery are going to have a lower IQ no matter what their race.

If you do not have enough food to feed your brain, if the water is poisoned with heavy metals and fecal matter etc, if you get hit in the head a lot, you will be dumber.

He knew all of that, yet tried to muddy the data with bigotry, and lost his honourary titles and his respect.

Those are genetic disorders. And the 'vaginas' trannies have are self inflicted wounds, not some genetic disorder.

underrated

>you literally would not come across this shit at all going about your daily routine of work/school, errands, and social/family life.
These are all things incels don't have

YOU ARE CONFLATING HIS GLOOMINESS ABOUT AFRICA WITH HIS BROAD TESTING ON RACE AND IQ

laughter is a pretty good prize

The word racist used to mean something when people didn't call others racist for saying something completely innocuous like "I think black people might enjoy fried chicken more than whites."

Ah, so you admit that biological ambiguous gender from birth is a verified medical occurence, yet disclaim all consensus on trans people. Glad we worked out your vast scientific credentials.

People can be born intersex, where a woman has a small penis or no vaginal hole, but subtle variations on that, like being a person born in a less easily identified ambiguous body cannot exist. Gotcha.

There's something about this writers tone, almost as he speaks like he thinks he’s got some kind of authority or that his drivel will somehow change anything. Where is the source of that this arrogance and pomposity? Who reads this that doesn’t already agree with him?

Attached: AACD648A-A322-4416-90B7-8D7795C5936E.jpg (1080x360, 40K)

>when ben shapiro calls your comedy a must-watch it's probably a must avoid
I liked it, but this sentence holds some true.

You are advocating never attacking anyone ever for any reason.

Funny you say that because I've fucked dozens of men and none of them had any idea I was an MtF. Bet you'd fuck me too :)

I like how you just ignored a post listing a number of factors which will influence (read: lower) IQ.

Look up the crime stats for the poorest majority white town and compare that with one that isn't. Im sure you wont because it would shatter your assumption that poor people are violent animals.

Attached: Origins of Antifa.jpg (1024x828, 100K)

Liar

people don’t seem to understand what “snowflake” even means anymore.
it’s when faggots on twitter have long bios listing their pronouns and all the protected minority classes they belong to, in an attempt to act like they are a unique individual aka a special snowflake (I’m a muslim pansexual demi-queer two spirit trans-person of color, pronouns zim/zer) basically it’s their substitute for an actual personality.
it doesn’t mean weak or fragile automatically, although obviously most are.

which is also why it falls flat when the left tries to turn it back on the right and call them snowflakes. they don’t do that so it doesn’t make any sense.

>People raised in poverty and crime and misery are going to have a lower IQ no matter what their race.
Twin and adoption studies both indicate that environmental factors have a minimal effect on IQ and it's largely a product of genetics.

again, intersex is as relevant to transgenderism as schizophrenia is to mental illness. see also; the irrelevance of down's syndrome to what determines human intelligence.

You are not intersex. Most trannies are not intersex. Most gender dysphorics are not intersex. "Most" in this case meaning "over 99.9%"

Hell the left even claim blacks are self racist if they dont agree with liberal ideology
All the "isms" is nothing more than a weapon to use on those who wont think how you want them to.
>think this way or your sexist, or racist, or homophobe, or islamaphobe or bigot or antisemite or transaphobe
Im just waiting for pedo-phobe next.

you can drown in pussy or choke on cocks, but if you are against censorship and like anime tiddies you're an incel to pretty much all of twitter

>tranny is delusional
Wow, what else is new
Pic related

Attached: La creatura.png (588x954, 325K)

HE DID MOST OF HIS RACE IQ TESTING IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES

CHINESE IMMIGRANTS TO AMERICA BROUGHT OVER AS INDENTURED SLAVES TO BUILD THE RAILROADS WORKED HARD AND RAISED THEMSELVES OUT OF NEGATIVELY INFLUENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS, THIS BEHAVIOR REFLECTS IQ IN ITSELF

>antifa actually thinks those soldiers wouldn't be considered nazis now
>antifa actually thinks the nazis were white supremacists
This was back when the USA was explicitly white nationalist and segregated by Jim Crow laws. They'd beat the shit out of you or shoot you on the spot for being a commie.

This photo makes want to die

Why would you talk about anime tiddies or politics on twitter?

You seem like you have a poor diet and/or have been hit in the head a lot.

furthermore, the chinese who "lifted themselves up" did so with services like laundry. Not hard labor.

I’ve seen it on /pol/ a lot.
I think it came out of that Bess chick who used to shit talk drumpf on twitter

there are a lot of anime tiddies accounts, some bitches like to attack them

welcome to 2019 bigot
you are literally canceled for even discussing it
tagging the FB group right now

WHAT DOES IT MATTER HOW THEY DID IT

IT SHOWS INTELLIGENCE

WHAT PREVENTED ANOTHER SLAVE GROUP FROM DOING SERVICES LIKE LAUNDRY

Google.com

I am not trans at all, or intersex. I have a "cis" ginger chick I live with in paradise getting my dick sucked incel.

Along with that, and other things you will never have, I have empathy, and will stand up for what is right, and for people who are not related to me or my life.

You can't just shriek muh discord at everyone who calls you a fool, because many are going to if you don't grow up and learn how the world works around you.

I just gave you two. Do you also need someone to wipe your ass and hold your dick when you piss?

Op-ed writers have this that all this shit is merely a matter of who is winning in a war of virtue signaling in some abstract culture war.

Meanwhile HR departments and law firms for fortune 500 companies are making decisions like this
>Sorry Bob, but one of your fellow consultants discovered you used the word "faggy" on Facebook a few times in 2008 and overheard you use the word "transvestite" during our training on pronouns. We're not going to be renewing your contract.

All this idpol shit provides great cover for firing employees who are complaining about unpaid overtime or who are getting older and costing more in benefits.

woah that massive nigger knocked someone out for saying words he didn’t like!??
violence is so based
please save me based savages!!!

Not an argument.

>antifa view themselves as heroic soldiers, and not cowardly trannys and basedbois who cant do a single pullup.

Attached: 1564055444008.jpg (367x451, 23K)

Free healthcare is communism!! !!1 !!! !11!

Every other western nation on earth is muh commies !1 !1!

>WHAT DOES IT MATTER HOW THEY DID IT
Well, one vocation implies a level of business mindedness, and the other does not. You should be able to figure out which is which.

People who talk about having empathy usually have very little about it. They tend to be a lot like little rodents with dark hearts, very gleeful and cruel when something bad happens to an enemy. You're probably no different, and i feel pity for anyone who has to get close to you.

>im not a loser and get laid often... by women!
>it bellowed after spending a few hours arguing on a Malaysian underwater blowing image site

you sound like a massive nigger

did you notice you didn't actually say anything?

You have no idea how difficult laundry was back in the day if you think it didn't qualify as hard labor.

Fuck off western traitor. We used to shoot collaborator scum like you reinhard. Your ancestors are ashamed of you nazi.

Attached: debating a Nazi.jpg (750x645, 78K)

>mad as fuck
lmao

>mfw two of my great uncles were WW2 vets, one a Korea vet as well
>mfw they were also white supremacists
They're dead now, but both would probably support killing antifa, given how they absolutely despised commies.

you being lazy isn't something i can fix

You cant fight one on one or you get curbed stomped thats why.
We can wait until 40% of you trannys commit suicide anyway.

We get to enjoy the movie. That's a prize

YOU MEAN A LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE

>THESE ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ARE IMPACTING MY IQ NEGATIVELY
>HOW DO I GET TO A BETTER ENVIRONMENT, SINCE THIS IS CLEARLY WHAT DETERMINES IQ

NOW COMPARE ONE GROUP OF FORMER SLAVES TO THE OTHER ONE

My ancestors were white supremacists, senpai, as were most people back then. They'd probably have lynched you for being a race traitor.

It is still the difference between owner-operator with employees and "working extreme hours for basically nothing, in the employ of people who consider you worthless."

Places like chinatown exist and thrive because of strong bonds between families. Meanwhile there is no such thing as the black community.

>looking at the past through modern lense

You would’ve probably been blown to pieces in Hurtgen or stabbed by a Jap in the Philippines anyways

people don’t seem to understand what “snowflake” even means anymore.
it’s when altards on Gab have long bios listing their personal hatreds and all the protected minority classes they don't accept, in an attempt to act like they are a unique individual aka a special snowflake (I’m a Analwaffen anti-queer kekistani meme-war veteran of white color) basically it’s their substitute for an actual personality.
it doesn’t mean weak or fragile automatically, although obviously most are.

which is also why it falls flat when the right tries to turn it back on the left and call them snowflakes. they don’t do that so it doesn’t make any sense.

Attached: Altard.jpg (538x538, 133K)

>western traitor.
oi vey import millions of people who dont value western values or you hate the west oi vey

I dont think it does, they just outright oppose that viewpoint, their entire culture is centered around the belief that words can hurt as much as actual violence

>antifa are socdems
>the fact that theyre all either anarchists or commies is pure coincidence

Attached: BRRRRRPADSSSS.png (621x702, 56K)

Really, the worst thing that Chappelle said about trans people is that it's really not their fault they are the way they are, but they're inherently silly in concept and need to learn how to take a joke if they want people to accept them. So fucking offensive.

>You will never be a real woman.

This triggers the chapotranny.

Attached: 1566223219423.jpg (960x983, 151K)

The left can't meme

Attached: 1568557767770.webm (368x640, 2.17M)

>these are the resistance against fascism
Man, if the commies had to rely on these people, then Barbarossa would've been over in 2 weeks. Fucking disgusting

I can't get enough of them.

Your totally true words on a Macedonian foreskin restoring forum aren't verifiable sources you fucking idiot.

The point, that you clearly had too many blows to the head to understand, is the chinks who did hard labor aren't the chinks who built up the asian community in the US.

I mean, I get the prize of laughter.

nailed it

Nah, he knocked him out for throwing bananas! That's assault!

Why is the smug looking guy on the bottom only missing hair on one half of his head?

I'm about to end this mans whole career.

You also don't get a prize for being offended.

Antifa has been kicking the shit out of fascists for over a century. Stay salty cunt.

People started using it to mean 'fragile', when it was always supposed to be 'pretending to be oh-so special and unique'.

They've also been one of the larger factors in making fascism appealing.

>antifa has been routinely getting their shit kicked in for over a century
ftfy
Not even by fascists, just by anyone really. Conservatives, police, football hooligans, etc. They're all anorexic idiots

cringe
don’t ever reply to me again

Attached: 567C5F80-BDCB-430B-9BBD-283712141AD8.jpg (840x840, 46K)

>implying actual commies wouldn't gulag your posh western asses

>Antifa has been kicking the shit out of fascists for over a century
Why would they beat themselves up?

My ancestors would be ashamed at what this country has become -- a nation that turns its daughters into whores and so poorly values masculinity that it tries to turn its sons into women.

>'fragile'
>'pretending to be oh-so special and unique'.
these aren't mutually exclusive though

Despite their posturing they have accomplished zero in their fight against fascism. If anything their mere existence invites another hitler.

Ironically the one thing stopping authoritative right wing regimes are the multinational capitalist organizations that antifa despises.

someone should punch them all in the face. just once, but really hard.
then call them a nigger, and ask which one they preferred.

>STOP LAUGHING IT'S NOT FUNNY
nah

Yeah, I said I am not trans, or trans aspirational, and fuck a woman who was born with a vag. because you tards always resort to shrieking muh trans like giggling little schoolgirls whenever you get challenged.

No, but the 'fragile'. But 'snowflake' never meant 'fragile'. It was a reference to them thinking that they are so unique that no one else in the world is like them. Like each individual snowflake. You can be fat and an idiot, but if I call you a retard, I'm not really calling you fat even if you are.

THE OLDEST AND BIGGEST CHINESE BUSINESSES ON THE WEST COAST ARE ALL FROM THE RAILROAD BATCH OF IMMIGRANTS

YOU SEE MANY CHINKS HANGING AROUND ON THEIR PORCH RATHER THAN LABORING 12 HOUR DAYS TO INCREASE THEIR OPPORTUNITY
ONE IS AN INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR AND THE OTHER ISNT

I hope white genocide actually happens and trannies have noone to protect them.

>Have sex
The left, of course, never does anything like that

Attached: dad's home again.png (1686x463, 656K)

glad someone else gets it.
it’s been driving me nuts for years now.

snowflakes are fragile though

>on the west coast
you mean... where the railroad ended?

user, these 'jokes' dont work unless you're preaching to a choir, like the fat trannies on Reddit. Perhaps you should go back there?

don’t be an obstinate retard on purpose, it’s not cute

people need to fucking understand this. the real "race war" we need to have is cleansing whites of SJWs. things would be fine.

>When Ben Shapiro calls your comedy a must-watch it's probably a must-avoid.
Hey, cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Yes you are also fat as well as stuipd

Absolutely hate millenials tbqh. Zoomers are complete faggots but you lot take the biscuit.

Seething incel detected.

>you don't get a prize

Sure I do. I get to laugh at thin-skinned cunts too up their own asses to even laugh at themselves. That's a prize beyond measure.

Just for the record, what's your political views? Commies like to argue in bad faith and claim that anyone who opposes antifa is a fascist himself.

But snowflakes ... are fragile... its one of their defining characteristics.

YES, LIKE HARD LABOR CLASS LETTING OUT
SIMILAR TO WHEN SLAVERY ENDED AFTER THE CIVIL WAR

>YOUR FREE! NOW HOW DO YOU BEHAVE?
ENVIRONMENT DETERMINES IQ RIGHT
SO DO OR DONT WORK HARD TO GET TO A BETTER ENVIRONMENT

I like democracy, with socialised influences such as tax funded healthcare and affordable education and housing.

Democracy/capitalism needs vast improvements. People like Murdoch/Bezos/Gates should not be allowed to accrue such power, and media strangleholds should not occur.

Ya your fat AND stupid we were just trying to be polite by only calling ypu stupid.

Ok Jef with one f, you don't get a prize for trying to be special either.

I like how you're inadvertently making an argument for the idea the chinese entered into the railway work with the plan to set up businesses along the way. Whereas black people didn't get on the boats with a plan to start businesses in the US, nor did they engage in forced selective breeding with a plan to play sports in a century or two.

so you're saying snowflakes aren't fragile

THE ARGUMENT IS THE ENVIRONMENTAL COMPONENT TO IQ IS OVERHYPED

NOBODY GOT ON THE BOATS WITH A PLAN, HOW THESE TWO CONTRASTING SLAVE GROUPS TURNED OUT REFLECTS THEIR INHERENT AVERAGE IQ

The chinese weren't forcibly imported from china. They willingly came to the US, with plans, their culture intact, and familial connections.

No not at all they are quite fragile, but that's not why your called one.

Attached: 8a1d42fc-d944-4fa7-887d-3ff24b9826d5.png (433x402, 236K)

>The chinese weren't forcibly imported from china.
Hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagaga!

Fuck your dumb.

In the time it took you to type that out you could have typed the exact words in my post you're interested in into your search engine of choice and we could have moved on to the part where you start scrambling for metastudies that try to poke holes in the original research.

THEY WERE INDENTURED SLAVES UPROOTED FROM THEIR HOMELAND

I do get a prize for not getting triggered, it's called adulthood.

Let me guess, the REALLY REAL data has been suppressed by a vast conspiracy of thousands and thousands of scientists all working together in collaboration with thousands and thousands of universities and research foundations to subvert society and hide the truth and also muh jooz. And Soros.

Attached: speshul.jpg (700x933, 60K)

Yea Forums is single handily going to empower trannies to the point they take over the world having fun being feminised faggots

Attached: 0797F32B-CF60-4AA1-8577-5FE935D42A07.jpg (428x462, 26K)

Solid strawman. It really lends credence to your argument when you're clearly doing it in bad faith.