What are some Knight kino that aren't anti-knight?

What are some Knight kino that aren't anti-knight?

Attached: Last_Crusader.jpg (1750x1724, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2005/05/onward-pc-soldiers-thomas-f-madden/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joker 2019.

Attached: Joker-118854213-large.jpg (626x900, 103K)

Dark Knight.

Alexander Nevsky. It's about a lot of things but most importantly about the knights' inherent struggle with the buoyancy.

Nevsky is peak anti-knight

Stop making these rigth wing, dog whistling threads.

>aren't anti-knight
why would you want something dishonest? the finest achievements we have spanning from sir gawain to shakespeare bear critical tones of varying subtlety explaining how knighthood is a classist and militarist concept that is at best puritanical. it is as vulgar as romanticizing cowboys. whatever courtly virtues it offers are not intrinsically bonded, i.e. we do not need knighthood to have those things, a frequent point of the aforementioned works

please pick up cervantes
please make fewer LARPy /pol/cuck crusader posts

>knighthood is a classist and militarist concept that is at best puritanica
Literally all good qualities (and I'm a huge degenerate dude weed dude drugs seller)

Post body please my friend

>why would you want something dishonest? the finest achievements we have spanning from sir gawain to shakespeare bear critical tones of varying subtlety explaining how knighthood is a classist and militarist concept that is at best puritanical. it is as vulgar as romanticizing cowboys. whatever courtly virtues it offers are not intrinsically bonded, i.e. we do not need knighthood to have those things, a frequent point of the aforementioned works

>please pick up cervantes
>please make fewer LARPy /pol/cuck crusader posts

Attached: pure.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Anyone who says otherwise hasn't watched the film.

Attached: 1560583166071.jpg (2000x1190, 2.84M)

Kingdom of Heaven is anti-knight

weak
>dude weed! please camwhore for me online! also listen to me for a definition of Goodness!
Yea Forums is a fukken laff riot

How can knightfags ever recover?

Attached: Don Quijote.jpg (1000x1187, 94K)

Dumbshit brainlet

Cope moralfag

This was a better comeback in your head wasn't it?

What kind of retard even posts wojacks? Seriously what kind of retard posts those? What kind of retard are you?

They hated him because he told them the truth

Attached: 1568582689206.jpg (800x800, 145K)

Camelot

Read the book and didnt expect to laugh out loud at that cunts antics.

Attached: DSSCIGu.jpg (2000x1305, 520K)

>it is as vulgar as romanticizing cowboys.
We live in completely different dimensions

the 1989 Henry V

Unironically FUCK knights, they all should've been killed by islamic bvlls.

Cope. Knights are the bad guys in the movie. The movie is propaganda created to demonize America's war in the Middle East

>It's another mutt twisting reality to make himself the protagonist episode

i was like you until reading piles and piles of old books and traveling the world. haven't seen a tv since 2005 and only had a myspace page for like 5 months in middleschool before realizing it was pointless since i see and talk to people i care about constantly anyways, so it always feells weird when people post stuff like at me

Kingdom of Heaven BTFO by based historian

nationalreview.com/2005/05/onward-pc-soldiers-thomas-f-madden/

Attached: 168946EB-2516-4EA3-873B-911956D67BD6.png (657x527, 168K)

Don't be ridiculous. They presented the knights as way more tolerant than they were in reality.

Leave those faggots to me

Attached: king-kaloyan.jpg (2304x3072, 1.76M)

bluepilled

inshallah

I can tell you are old wannabe intellectual
Probably balding and have too much estrogen in the system too

>Stop making these rigth wing, dog whistling threads
are you okay user? relax take a walk

mad cuz bad

You'd say this about your own father
But death will come soon.

>This was a better comeback in your head wasn't it?

>What kind of retard even posts wojacks? Seriously what kind of retard posts those? What kind of retard are you?

Attached: 0869AFEC-6EDF-4AF0-B845-A2BE99678857.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Probably this

Attached: KnightKino.jpg (400x600, 88K)

What makes Knight kino kino?

Faggot

the romantic view

i don't want to be anything lil zoomzoom, that's why i'm here

explain?

t. retard

Chivalry, moralism, heroism, duty.

Excalibur

this is bait right? i cant imagine that a real person talks like this

>i don't want to be anything
that's why you hate knights, because they represent a striving for a higher ideal, something which you lack.

>bear

>go to middle east wearing cloak, leather, fur, plate/chain mail Armor in 40 degrees weather
>cannot phantom why sandniggers are fucking them up everytime
White people are fucking retarded

Good read thanks lad.

>classist and militarist
In a monarchical society? What a daring criticism
>the sensitive virgin poets didn’t like Chad knights
Who would’ve thought?

>does not talk like other people
>call him an npc
it is wild how dumb /pol/ is
i strive every day to be better than the self of yesterday. you have grasped at a non sequitur, but it is an understandable one; i do not begrudge you this.
i was going to say "are tinged with" or simply "have" but chose "bear" because these are weighty, depressive ideas, at least they were to me as someone who was once similarly enchanted.

>a daring criticism
in their own time, certainly, which heaps more shame upon our not having learned from their bravery.

>Writes post in English

Attached: 1472052210910.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>>call him an npc
retard

this movie is pro-knight but without the knights (pro-monasticism is the prequel to pro-knightism)

Attached: ostrov_ver3_xlg.jpg (1500x1125, 381K)

This must be bait. No one is this pretentious.

Do you have a single counter argument other than insults?

>was like you until reading piles and piles of old books and traveling the world. haven't seen a tv since 2005 and only had a myspace page for like 5 months in middleschool before realizing it was pointless since i see and talk to people i care about constantly anyways, so it always feells weird when people post stuff like # at me
yet you can't help yourself from blogposting

Attached: 1569074433127.jpg (800x789, 298K)

this is the american history x of knight films

Attached: Ironclad-2011.jpg (2880x1620, 2.79M)

He wants an idealized version of knights that never actually existed.

Cervantes only lampooned literary characters. He loved and respected real knights and real chivalry. It was the 17th century equivalent of capeshit he hated.

What I've learned from this thread is that some people are very insecure about knights
How silly

i'd like some alt-knight stuff
already seen black knight

A Knight's Tale

that's pop-knight, the opposite of alt-knight

Shut the fuck up. It wasn’t even a thing in Shakespeare’s time

This is a fun one. As is Outlaw King. The final battle is kino. Plus, James Douglas was unironically based

Great read, echoing the thanks. And Madden isn't some alt-right historian (he wouldn't still be employed at a university if he were), he's even been published by the Washington Post. The Western left's understanding of the Crusades is fundamentally flawed, probably because they totally fail to understand the religious devotion from that period.

>sir gawain

how exactly is Sir Gawain critical of knighthood? it is literally morality tale championing idealised chivalric virtue.

if you had just said Piers Plowman instead you wouldn't have outed yourself as a psued who hasn't actually read Sir Gawain and the the Green Knight

Attached: 1442724439058.jpg (400x392, 33K)

>i was like you until reading piles and piles of old books and traveling the world
you're so smart autistic tranny, we are in awe.

Attached: 1560480929055.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

too many timeskips desu

>move to foreign country
>organize anarchist groups because you want to create a cyberpunk dystopia like in your vidya

Now THIS is peak autism

The Seventh Seal