I paid enough John! I paid a lot!

>I paid enough John! I paid a lot!
God, there's just so much soul in James Gandolfini's performance as Tony Soprano. How can any other tv actor even compete?

Attached: Mxo50F.png (724x405, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brzf_haf0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=2J0nYSeilRY&t=170s
youtube.com/watch?v=lkaPEfq0cfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is one of my favourite scenes. Tony running scared in the snow and laughing when he realized they were not looking for him

I don't understand how he managed to escape. The FBI surely must've seen him as they approached and would've been watching Sak's house before moving in for the arrest.

Not worth their time since they didn't have warrant to arrest him
At most they would end up asking him why he was there and getting useless answers

The gardener was grabbed.
They could've had him with a gun with hollow points.

jus gotta eat tha gabagool

Too much snow

My favorite Sopranos episode you have good taste OP

Actually i think carmella was even played better

Which Sopranos performances do you think are vastly underappreciated Yea Forums? For me it's Vincent Pastore's
youtube.com/watch?v=brzf_haf0Dw

Steve Buschemi’s role is highly complex and subtle and is under appreciated by most.

>How can any other tv actor even compete?
hmm well...

Attached: cq5dam.web.768.432.jpg (768x432, 33K)

CARMELLA WAS PLAYED EXCELLENT, PEAK MOB WIFE

BUT STILL NOT AS GOOD AS TONY, THE BOSS

GET THE DOOR BITCH

>PEAK MOB WIFE
But user, Rosalie Aprile exists

Attached: RosalieAprile.gif (400x231, 881K)

Sopranos ruined tv for me. Nothing compares

Shame deadwood kinds went out like a wet fart
Hbo just wouldn't let it get a final season
Still pisses they canned Rome and carnivale leaving the latter dead for over 15 years

THIS GIF MAKES A COMPELLING ARGUMENT

BUT NOT NEARLY AS FLESHED OUT A CHARACTER

DESPITE ALL HER PROTESTS CARMELA LOVES BEING THE BOSSES WIFE

Attached: hand.gif (498x286, 911K)

The foreshadowing is a little cringey though, when they show him watching the Rommel documentary and it talking about how he had a kind of sixth sense for danger, then trying to superimpose that onto Tony when he suddenly scans the distance and sees all the fbi and runs.

Hey boomers! Tony is just like Rommel! He likes cowboy movies and pussy too! Buy the vhs box set and pasta sauce!

Attached: Nissan shill.jpg (1691x929, 127K)

FUCKING D-GIRL!

His voice actually kinda breaks there. He doesn't sound like Tony.

All the actors in The Sopranos are great, but Tony and Carm were beyond great.

youtube.com/watch?v=2J0nYSeilRY&t=170s

>Rosalie Aprile
FUCKIN NOSY, EAT YOUR MANNIGOTT'

Attached: exquisite-taste-4-logo1.jpg (816x343, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lkaPEfq0cfM

AND THEY'LL LAY DOWN LOW IN THE EASY
AND THE LIPS THAT YOU KISS WILL SAY CHRISTMAS

One of my favorite bits is when he and Gloria are making out at the zoo, and Gloria remarks about his "lost" hardon
>Oh, poor you!
And he nearly freaks the fuck out because he's beginning to see his mother in her.

why does all caps piss me off so much wtf

Ro is top tier

Wait, she was a tranny?

>Wait, she was a tranny?
I think they call it Futa or some shit

Attached: sopranos_chris.jpg (477x271, 29K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 55E9E78F-3E4D-43A7-86FF-90900BFC3296.jpg (250x300, 14K)

CHIT CHAT ROOMS

>YEEEETS
YEATS?

LMAO

act

FUCK i didn't save it, but does anybody have the edit of chrissy on the MGS codec talking about being a big boss clone?

This.

The deadwood movie was utter shite too. I don’t know why hbo even bothered making it.

Too bad it had a try-hard script.

>"Get the fuck out!"
>5 minutes later
>"You are not gonna fucking believe this!"

That’s the sopranos for ya; brilliant writing one minute, cringe the next. It was so inconsistent. They must have had a lot of turnover in the writing team, combined with the overall lack of direction the show suffered from.
>b-b-but David Chase is a genius
Mmmmmmaybe.

He was so little. It’s Carmela’s side of the family, they’re SMALL PEOPLE. Her Father, you could knock him over with a fuckin’ feather.

nah he was just boring

it’s a tripfaggot without his gay little trip most likely

THESE 9S NEVER HAD THE MAKINGS OF A VARSITY ATHLETE

kek

whatever happend to T? half the time he's busting my balls and he never tells me he loves anymore

Attached: Moltisanti.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

you forgettin something? like my cut?

This user sucks cock by choice.

Cringe
There’s nothing wrong with this.

It tied things up a bit, showed how the characters went out, plus it helped people feel better about Hearst 'winning' in season 3 to watch him be so badly embarassed in his old age.

A D-girl is a kind of mid-level assistant in Hollywood. He was basically telling her she isn't anywhere the kind of hot shit she thinks she is.

Which is ironic, because he's basically middle-management in the mob.

wish he was on the show longer. had an iq of 155, rustled tonys jimmies hard and a few more paranoid episodes with him on a psychotic break making it hard for anyone to get sleep would have been ace.

Fuck off triple safety armchair boomerdad.

>another sopreddit thread
yikes. watch real kino like The Leftovers

>The way you fuckin' eat, you are gonna have a heart attack by the time you're 50
He answered his own question.

if you're going to talk like a moulinyan I'll send you to slip and fall school

>AIDS?
NOBODY’S GOT AIDS

FUCKIN MOOLYS!

Attached: 551d9518bdff25d699f9fbb875341228.png (1024x576, 584K)

i could do without all the hallucinations and dream sequences

It also carries the implication that she got her position by fucking her way up the ranks. That's why she replies with 'I have a fucking bachelors degree' or whatever.

>Those moulinyans will rob you, rape you, and leave you on the side of the street.

>that scene of him laughing at sneed memes and Tony staring from the distance in disgust
kino

Retard. I love Jim G but Edie Falco is objectively a better actor.

>sudden weight loss
>AIDS!?
>Nobody's got AIDS! Now I don't want to hear that word in here again!

I always loved how the show never glorified the mob, but also never made them out to be completely ineffectual either. It's more compelling to think of them as armed and unstable manchildren than the cut-throat alpha wolfish types that it was made out to be in movies like the Godfather.

This was a good thread before the zoomers woke up, time for bed.

>that scene where they try to watch a bootleg copy of The Godfather Part II and they can't even get it to work

ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Attached: 9fa00511a5962785a9603592d4cab693.jpg (741x402, 36K)

Wish this guy was still around to make kino.
:(

I don’t think you know what a sixth sense is

Trump is a shill for Israel and your opinion sucks as much cock as you do

>CONTINUES BEING WRONG

Attached: 1439438460610.jpg (320x320, 40K)

>:(
faggot

What are your hopes for the new film?

Damn just realised that’s Gandolfini would have been great choice for the inevitable Trump biopic

>that gif.
Janny, I made a mess

Fuck... maybe his son can play him in 40 years. Damn now im really depressed

he didn't really need to run, they didn't have a charge on him. he did have that gun though, which im assuming was illegal

>and clumsily emerges into his own backyard, just like the lumbering bear in the beginning of the season, the bear that his family was so terrified of

tony is the bear

him and Johnny Sack's actor had great chemistry

This fuckin' Ralph is more creative den SPIELberg.

That's called setup and payoff, you idiot.

That's pure propaganda from the studio. That's basically saying haha see look boomer dads! these shoddy pirate type things don't work at all, see even the mafia can't beat our copyright protection! May as well just go and buy the box set and save yourself a lot of trouble.

That's fucking ridiculous. He looks nothing like the orange creep. Separation of reality is too strong when you hire someone just because they can act when they look nothing like the subject.

No shit moron. I clearly explained that is was ham fisted and a little cringey.

CARMELA CLOSE THE SUBREDDIT!