Hhhhmmm!

Hhhhmmm!

Attached: [email protected] (420x420, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8XLqWdGCaDs
icollector.com/item.aspx?i=10499825&mobile=0
youtube.com/watch?v=RudzOqb-fRc
youtube.com/watch?v=3f4THKvsEbg
imgur.com/a/BgAXeWC
pastebin.com/Z4UHrZ95
pastebin.com/HPVPTX4u
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz-LZyEim4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mmmmmmmmmmn

Why is he so based bros?

Attached: Hmmmmmmm.jpg (1332x600, 55K)

I HATE YOUR WHIMPER

General is based and stonepilled

I liked him, too bad they made him such a pussy in actual battle

He's not a fighter, he's a manipulator. He'd rather see people tear themselves apart because they believed his bullshit and strike when they're most vulnerable.

I wish the Skeksi weren't so retarded. I just finished episode 6 and seeing them act like drug addicts in their quest for essence just annoyed me. If they had just listened to skekSil they probably would be healthy and still in charge in the movie, instead of retarded jobbers who are dying.

I want Chamberlain to personally kill faggot Rian like it's absolutely nothing. Fuck that retarded brown monkey.

HmmmmMMMMmmmm wots going on here?

Attached: gw-99119915013-0.jpg (993x1000, 291K)

but they are drug addicts

I swear to God Chamberlain is a daemon spawn. All he does, his attitude and appearence confirm my theory.

>act like drug addicts in their quest for essence just annoyed me.
user, skeks are sort of defined by their inability to control their own hedonistic urges.
They ARE drug addicts, and SkekSo is impatient and rash, which is seen as a based quality by the others, while patience and moderation is looked down upon.
>Moderation is for the meek!

Attached: Whentheessencehits.png (1103x1148, 2.68M)

the movie versions look creepier than the show ones somehow

Why do I have to come to this normie board to discuss this show?

They look much older, the decaying process has sped up, which makes sense, since they ran out of gelfling juice in between the show and movie.

Attached: 7348329840293.png (1586x542, 1.31M)

Trannie jannies haven¨t deleted the current Yea Forums thread.

Hmmmm friend

What did Brian Froud mean by this?

Attached: aughra thicc.png (658x804, 1.07M)

I think it's the film they use, too.
Something about the grainy (in contrast to today) quality makes it seem more unsettling. Maybe because you can't make it out quite as well.

They are the embodiment of their negative selves so they are selfish and hedonistic

Yeah, vhs grain is good on traditional special effects/monster puppets.

It's mostly the puppets imo. They are more wiry, the color palette is darker and more mangey looking.

There's also something I can't quite articulate.
Look atandthe movie version looks ever so slightly less real than the show version
probably because they have more jim henson magic and better tech nowadays to have more moving parts (lips, tongues, brows etc.)
somehow the technical limitations make it scarier... maybe because it makes them seem even more alien / less human / less comprehensible.
to me at least

Better question is what did he mean by Skeksis having 3 cocks? Or cloacas or whatever,

Attached: mmm.png (694x634, 49K)

Damn I wanna be in the skeksis crew, they are always making plans, screwing around and having great laughs together.

Attached: dark-crystal-jason-isaacs-1185303-1280x0.jpg (1280x669, 98K)

90% of those laughs are at the expense of each other. Skeks are a bunch of bullies, their leader being the biggest of all.

Attached: 546687767899.png (1260x566, 642K)

Was rewatching the first episode and also noticed, in the scene when Skektek is draining Mira, SkekSo is the only other skek who isn't initially worried about murdering a gelfling guard, the others are confused and angered Skevar shouts "What have you done?!", but the Emperor is just fucking laughing.

I think it's the lighting. In the show the lighting (and I imagine post-production effects) downplay the shiny texture of most puppetry. If you look in that OP image you can see the bright light reflects straight onto the face of the puppet, giving it a sort of waxy texture. In the show there is probably a good bit of colour correction as well as like you said model improvements that downplay the rubbery puppet uncanny valley effect.

TALKING ABOUT ME?

Attached: 8b4.gif (496x600, 237K)

>the shiny texture of most puppetry
I had no idea that was from the lighting but yeah that makes a lot of sense.

yeah but only in the way that might cost you an eye or something
remember how all the skeks were pretty upset about skekmal and skeklach
except again, the emperor, who seemed to only care about maintaining the illusion of immortality

Excluding Skektek and Skeksil, who no one likes, skeks seem to be fairly friendly with each other. They make bantz and are genuinely sad when their friends die.

Attached: 749854390.jpg (1712x1724, 429K)

>except again, the emperor, who seemed to only care about maintaining the illusion of immortality
He did seem bummed when learning about the General's death, and seemed to have a good relationship with him.

Yeah true, they were bros in evil.
Maybe the less major ones like gourmand and collector and scrollkeeper etc. have sussed out that they're doing pretty well somewhere in the middle of the pecking order instead of having to worry about fighting over the top 3 places.

anyone got the hup 30 spoon meme?

>light beams flash out of mystics
>nooo let me out I need my essence

this is one of the best scenes in the series so far
youtu.be/8XLqWdGCaDs

"I had a dream, that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
I looked through my dark half's eyes, and knew that Aughra was right.
The hunt must end."

Did the Archer realize that if he and the Hunter were rejoined, together they'd be more powerful and terrible than the Hunter was on his own?

>tfw dark crystal has unironically one of the most well formed fantasy lores of all time
How did he do it?

why does nobody like skektek he's literally the most useful

Cause he’s a nerd.

I like how they made him less wrinkly and more colorful in the new series. Running out of gelfling essence really fucked them up

Hello skeksis

thank you for killing my mother, oppressing our people, committing genocide, and ruling over our people, i am your biggest fan

would you please let my two sisters go?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Attached: 1568671944091.gif (444x400, 3.6M)

I wish I could make you suffer like you made everyone else suffer
actually fuck 99% of gelflings, they deserve to be drained

This was the biggest BTFO in the history of kino.

hey man, cool it with the antisemitism

I want to fuck Inceladon

The way Seladon is pleading in a extremely formal way and the Skeksis just casually denying her and laughing about it was hilarious

I never thought anyone could replace Chamberlain as best skeksis, but the Emperor did it. Such a great villain

Attached: EE88LvaUcAArp0Z.jpg (1237x1237, 159K)

Chamberlain is best boy. Gelflings had it coming. Augrah doing a DRAGON was pretty sweet so she deserves some props despite also being gone for a thousand year vision quest with nothing to show for it.

I have come to the conclusion that only Deet and Kira are worthy of the devine ambrosia that errupts from my penis.

>dragon

what?

Attached: Kira.jpg (1280x536, 96K)

>skeks: strong scary violent bird monsters
>urrus: cute elegant fluffy dinosaurs
>urskeks: unintimidating spindly retarded-looking faggot tree people
If I got a cool-ass skeksis/urru body I sure as fuck wouldn't want to recombine.

Attached: 1568491664664.jpg (1600x1241, 362K)

What is the worse fate for skeksis? Dying and becoming nothing, or rejoining the urrus and losing themselves?

Attached: dc31.gif (540x225, 2.92M)

Definitely dying. The thought that when I die I'll just not exist anymore freaks me the fuck out and I literally cannot stop having existential angst about it.

Attached: 1568988127889.jpg (1090x439, 63K)

I think that's why. They know his skills make him too valuable. They're all playing politics and trying to get ahead but they can't do that with him. They're jealous that he gets a favored position without having to engage in any politics.

he looks so tired here ;-;

Though I like Chamberlain the most, Gourmand, Scrollkeeper, Collector and Ornamentalist are definitely the most comfy characters for me. Nobody dislikes them, they don't even have important jobs, they can just have fun and engage in their autistic little hobbies all day while cultivating genuine friendships. I was actually very sad when Collector died, it just seemed unfair and undeserved.

Dying without an existence. Also that scene was based as all hell.

(You) Gain Brouzouf

Attached: EYE Divine Cybermancy DRAGON.png (675x1200, 398K)

Urrus are so cute. I want an urru to move into my place and be my roommate. I'd teach my urru to play vidya and I'd smoke weed with him and have long philosophical conversations. I want my little urru buddy so bad bros.

Attached: tmp_GyfVR3_bd25169360e80768_MSDDACR_EC003.jpg (2048x1366, 340K)

Female detected. Stop typing with your vagina.

Because he was behind Every bad thing to happen in Thra, draining the essence was his idea, The Garthim was also his Idea, he had planned as using the Gelfing as livestock, but the Emperor wanted genocide

Takes a tranny to know a tranny.

Dying, they got away with everything by merging with the Urus

>tfw no gruenak slaves to bludgeon to death

Attached: gruenak-1-the-dark-crystal-age-of-resistance-2.56.jpg (210x240, 9K)

I like both Skeksis and Urus but it is acceptable to genocide Urskeks anyway and put their heads on pikes around Har'rar, right?

Yes, the UrSkeks are pricks. The Skeksis are sociopaths who know on the intellectual level that what they are doing is wrong but are incapable of caring. The UrSkeks actually have a conscience but they did sneaky shit like tricking Aughra for the Crystal anyway.

Imagine a Gelfling farm where female gelflings are forcibly impregnated and milked daily haha wouldn't that be so horrible haha

Attached: 1567879578775.jpg (825x1050, 125K)

Is there anything as autistic as basing your entire statement around a reference to some obscure garbage only you remember, expecting everyone else to understand what the fuck you are talking about?

Nigga it's only banter.

He's already high on darkening, he doesn't give a fuck.

yeeees hmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmm yeeees

Sneaky showrunners sneaking in some legit great character development. I felt so bad for the evil vulture, holy fuck.

He's like Starscream but effective.

Does that mean that mystics have 3 vaginas or 1/3 of a dick?

That was Garthim Keeper.

Attached: 542434523642654.jpg (660x371, 35K)

>pepksis

Interesting Skeksis design thing I found: skekLach has a weird moss necklace containing potions, possibly using them as medicine for their face.

Attached: 11collector.jpg (620x929, 120K)

What does Collector actually collect?

>E.Y.E
>Obscure garbage
Anyways, somewhere between referencing biblical text and referencing anime probably. Or about as autistic as anyone on a mongolian cave painting image board who wasn't able to appreciate a reference and is disturbed by it. I don't expect everyone to understand a reference because not everyone will have exposure to one thing or another. Its there for people who understand it to enjoy it, or for faggots like yourself to receive some sort of ass pain deep in your rectum despite having been given an answer. Good day to you.

How can a 1.5 minute scene provide such a compelling characterization?

Why do skeksis need nipples if they are reptiles/birds?

Attached: 1568648882813.jpg (1600x1164, 353K)

... I'm not sure I want to know.

Literally no one understood your reference. You can't use obscure references when your post relies on the reference to make sense, you dumb autist. That's what you don't understand. References are fine when they are inconsequential to understanding the context.

Should I watch the movie or the show first

>the pustules are STDs
>Collector is secretly Chad and has fucked everything on Thra that has a hole

show
then wait another year for season 2
then movie

I don't want heretic to die.

its an analogous trait

because its sexy

I wonder if they have sensation in their nipples haha

Be honest do you hmmmm?

Now we've seen the show, would anyone really have preferred a fully CGI production or would it have looked like ass?

Attached: CGI Gelfling.jpg (1600x792, 116K)

the whole appeal is the puppets

he's voiced andy sayhmboihg if that helps

Why do you even have to ask this? Sure that gelfling looks cute but there would be nothing to differentiate it from anything else that gets made today.

>preferred a fully CGI production

You disgusting, subhuman piece of shit.

the appeal is the puppets, the story being good is a bonus

Attached: 24254243.gif (327x251, 1.42M)

Even were this the case, you would wake up in what would seem like an instant. All it would take is some arrangement of matter somewhere in the universe taking the shape of your brain as it was at the moment of your death. Could be a million years, a billion years, or even in the universe created by quantum fluctuations an uncountably long time after the entropic death of this one. You'd be back, even were every religion ever just made up.

Warts.

That's actually really beautiful and comforting, user. Thank you.

Attached: 1568987538582.jpg (2160x2700, 1.17M)

neat, i didn't notice that considering i couldn't bear to look at the screen whenever she was present

You're welcome, but it's not necessarily a comforting concept. Look up the Boltzmann Brain.

i know that feel bro

I bet people who watch this sóy chugging numale puppet garbage also complain about capeshit

The emperor is fucking insane

>he doesn't appreciate puppetry

He truly does the "i'm doing what i must but i'm still an evil cunt" thing better than any other

>replying to obvious bait

Thanks for the (You)

t. typical buttmad faggot disney exec

Attached: 19D71C3F-EDBF-4041-B2B1-7F272517C12A.jpg (396x339, 96K)

That's wholesome. Thank you nonnie.

Foreskins

skekSo likes skekSil, or at least he trusts his advice on some level.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 69K)

Still comforting to me. To exist in any capacity is better than not to exist at all. That's why I find Hell significantly less frightening than the void.

>To exist in any capacity is better than not to exist at all.

Why?

Can someone explain to me the timeline? Because the series, movie and comics show differences in the timeline. In Age of Resistance they imply that the skeksis (and not the urskeks) give the Observatory to Aughra. But in the comics the urskeks lived a long time before turning into skeksis and that Aughra has her Observatory by that time. Also, how many trines are left before the movie? 100? 1000?

Attached: 1568731880739.jpg (1048x762, 139K)

I need more skekGra and urGoh fanart

Attached: 1567719331690.jpg (1280x1673, 1.09M)

I have no idea why, honestly. It's just the way I feel about things.

Attached: 1568986103789.jpg (901x798, 75K)

Can someone explain this to me? Are they saying that when they were Ursek they were tormented? Why?

I see no compelling universally valid reason why existence should be preferably to non-existence.

Do you remember how you felt before you were born?

>no

What a great fucking scene.

>every one of them has tiny titties and puffy vulva
The artist really needs to have skeks

The virgin Skekvar
The chad Skekung

Irrelevant! The ashes of a thing destroyed are intrinsically different from sand from which a thing was never created. The universe is different for your birth, and for mine- its state before makes no difference.

They were nostalgic about their planet

Dont click this image

no

Attached: 19_DarkCrystal_General.jpg (780x543, 175K)

When they were UrSkek they could feel guilt and shame. I guess they fucked shit up on their home planet and felt like shit about it. Skeksis don't really feel guilt and shame, or they try not to.

That’s not my point. You’ll be as in whatever state you were before coming into the now. Feels comfy

Attached: cv.png (1916x864, 2.07M)

Not true. Before, there was nothing that experienced existence. After, there was. That's a big difference.

Do you think each of them built this tiny model of the other as a surprise?

Not necessarily true.

I could totally see it

Don't know the answer to your question, but man it would be cool if season 2 gave us a glimpse of how things were in the beginning, and showed the Skeksis in their prime.

>someone spent $1,500 on Mystic feet

icollector.com/item.aspx?i=10499825&mobile=0

Attached: 10499825_1.jpg (949x1000, 99K)

>when they die, the hugging models will remain

Attached: 1569010092174.jpg (1280x1133, 415K)

why is the emperor the leader, how did he become the emperor? was he the leader of the urKEKs too?

He wanted to be the emperor, another Skeksis questioned it so Skekso cracked his skull open with his scepter

>you'd be back

Now think about if that matter took shape while you're still alive. There are two of you and the other one kills you. It's all good because you're still alive right?

>he doesn't own a $1500 pair of Mystic feet that he wears 24/7, even in the shower
look at this virgin

According to the origin in the comics, he and the Ritual Master just decided he would be Emperor and then he bashed in the head of a skek who questioned it.

tl;dr SkekSo stronk

Attached: SkekSo is emperor1.jpg (1031x1600, 416K)

I hope the Heretic goes all out before dying in Season 2, apparently he used to be bird Gengis Khan

I mean I wouldn't question it, the guy is fucking nuts

Attached: SkekSo is emperor2.jpg (1031x1600, 380K)

Man, the comics are ugly

He's very proactive at least

Attached: SkekSo is emperor3.jpg (1031x1600, 436K)

Sadly, yes. The AoR comics coming out look a lot better, luckily.

>does anyone else want to question my rule

ummm, where was general at this point? he should have challenged emperor, it's in his character as fuck

>In Age of Resistance they imply that the skeksis (and not the urskeks) give the Observatory to Aughra.
Did you just sleep through Wanderer and Heretic's puppet show?

But if he goes all out berserker mode then Wanderer will be in a lot of pain, could he do it knowing this to be the case?

Skekvar was away doing treaties with the gelfings, Skekung was also probably also out of the castle doing who knows what

Don't ask questions, the comics sure didn't. I guess he stepped out for a second.

it's more than implied, it's fucking explicitly said in the intro by weaver, the skeksis gave her the observatory, and even when she confronts them in the bathhouse scene, emperor says she was compensated for the castle and the crystal

He gives off the impression that he's trying to keep himself in check at all times, i could imagine him going absolutely mental if the Wanderer was threatened without realising he'd put him in more danger

>Don't ask questions
don't ask questions? now I have even more questions

Aughra had her basic observatory, but the Orrery was gifted to her by the Skeksis.

Skekvar is loyal, he wouldn't dare

Welcome to the internet.
How do you think memes start?

Attached: tumblr_lxveirIH5r1qdlwx1o1_500.gif (500x600, 988K)

Is it strange that deet just killed a fucking mystic?

I think the show is more reliable than the comics on that point, because they comics kinda suck. So I guess the timeline would be
>UrSkeks come to Thra and hang out for a while
>conjunction and split happens
>Aughra pals around with the Skeksis
>gets her observatory
>entrusts the crystal to them and then goes stargazing
But I could be wrong, hopefully season 2 might clarify if the comics are canon or not

Also another thing: The Ritual Master actually has a peeper beetle design on his robes!

Attached: 11ritualmaster.jpg (640x959, 152K)

This
Makes the most sense. The Urskeks gave her the observatory for some time with the crystal. After they split, the Skeksis gave her the orrery to make her fuck off for good.

I wonder what SkekLach's mystic looks like, whether he's also hideously ugly or the most beautiful of the lot.

Considering how Mystics feel everything the Skeksis feels she did him a favor

But Heretic told us that was made by the urskeks and not the skeksis.

any interesting theories on possible star wars connections? is there a chance that both stories take place in the same universe?

Of course the peeper bettle was his idea, what a psycho

Aughra said the hunter was pretty much the most noble of the skeksis though, right?

Fuck, that makes the most sense, I guess.

I imagine yoda visiting their world, would be interesting

Kek. It takes place in the Star Trek universe.

Attached: Picard dark crystal.jpg (960x720, 63K)

sick fuck

Here's your (You), now go away.

The intro is a brief intro to the series, it shouldn't be taken as a literal chronology since it describes things that were a consequence of Skeksis rule like the Grottans living in the Arathim's caves as if it was happening before the Skeksis even showed up.

Exactly what it says. They initially pitched this show with with heavier CG, and that is test scene they made with CGI Gelfling and Puppet Skeksis.
Then Netflix told asked them to do it with all puppets instead, and they were like "do you know how expensive that's going to be"?
To which Netflix responded by drowning them in money.
Seriously, during every step of the documentary the team seemed genuinely baffled at how much bigger the production kept getting.

Well, I fucked up that post. Ignore the second link.

She said he was the most beautiful, probably because instead of rotting away in a castle he lived by eating of Thra's wildlife

user i...

Attached: halosian.jpg (742x371, 72K)

Or maybe when Aughra wasn't astral projecting she went hunting for some rough sex

Oh god i sure hope they dont pull a star wars move in season 2 just like in rebels, onions man filoni was full of dumb excuses for his beloved characters completing retconing episode 5 with rotten excused, gelfs should be exterminated on screen

Unless this show is going to be an alternate timeline or have everyone go on a magic bus to another thra then he’s dead, buddy.
Although considering this season’s cliffhanger is the gsrthim existing and canonically the garthim BTFO the gelflings really quickly I don’t see how the next season could be interesting if it was just a straight up genocide

Does this look infected, Yea Forums?

Attached: finger.jpg (1619x873, 179K)

Stop playing with the Pozening you silly goose

nah bro just sleep it off

Such a nasty scene.

So we're all clear that the skeksis represent the jews, right?

Attached: 1567882958046.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

No, they represent the Trump family.

Remind me, was that when they made Kallus a retard who feels bad about muh genocide?

Yes, the question is who the podlings represent

wh*te ""people""

I mean, she does canonically have a fat ass

This. That pleb ruined Rebels by cramming his fucking waifu into it.

Don't pick at it, it'll make it worse.

T. Your mom

really enjoyed the series, we literally just finished it, but the ending was really underwhelming

Some bits just...stopped happening without resolution

With all the weird shit in the series and Henson's work overall I wouldn't be surprised if she fufills some kind of fertility deity role as well.

Slavs

You didn't have to repeat what I said.

No, that's the gelflings.

What bits?

No Im talking about both ashoka and ezra surviving the original trilogy, nice way shitting all over yoda's line in episode 6

>dirty and don't like to bathe
>speak in ebonics
>musically gifted
>massive cocks

gee I wonder

Oh yeah, that was lame as fuck too.

I feel like Podlings represent humanity better than the Gelflings. They are beings that, despite living there, seem to see the all the otherworldly things in Thra with the same awe as the audience does.

no you dum dums it's about duality just like the crows and the sloths are one side of the same coin so are the pod-retards and essence-elves

>implying there is any statistical likelihood of this happening on Earth

> The first peace of media that give me the same thrill since Lord of the Ring (in the fantasy kind)
> I need to wait two years to see the sequel
I want to die now bros

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (981x965, 67K)

hmmm, kinda like what happened when Yea Forums and 4channel split up

topskeksis, just watch the movie bro, it fucking ends the story

They already have the puppets, they might get it done in one year. But quality over quantity and speed, user.

Already did and even I prefer the show
Fuck the main character who ALWAYS MONOLOGING FOR CHRIST SAKE STFU

There's not even gonna be a second season.

How do you mean?

great writing and acting (both from the VA and puppeters) and not overdoing it

why cant we get, just one time, fanart that is not gay shit

Is it gay if it's yourself?

>gay shit
They're literally just touching noses because they desire closeness as they are two parts of the same being, are you sure you aren't projecting?

Here, now shut up.

Attached: skek and garthim.jpg (1600x1192, 240K)

if you and yourself have a benis than yes, its still gay

But they're on top of each other so it's still gay and in fact more so.

ok, how about this one?

Attached: Scrollkeeper and pal.png (1020x1020, 592K)

the one who gets his head bashed, skekShod the treasurer, only has one line in the movie, and it's spoken in a gravely whisper.

The emperor disciplined him so hard he gave him a speech impediment

Attached: Treasurer.jpg (1000x1303, 261K)

they are next to each other and just one chromosom away to being gay
and reading is super gay btw

Impossible. They already built the puppets and hired Hamill, there is no turning back now, yes?

His abdomen looks like a giant pimply vagina with grool dripping out of it

Ok ok i got a none gay one now

Attached: 4925.jpg (964x686, 256K)

Look at that faggot being all in nature and shit. Disgusting.

I don't think there should be a direct S2. I think they should just jump around and do different shows at different points in Thra's timeline. Maybe far earlier, when the Skeksis were newer, or way forward, after the crystal is healed.

borderline

You aren't gonna be satisfied until someone posts a pic of all of the Skeksis decuple-teaming Seladon in every hole, are you?

Far forward = no skeks and I'm not watching that.

>all of the Skeksis
That's fucking gay bro

So romantic one-on-one skex between the princess and the Scrollkeeper?

>far enough forward that the beings of Thra have a space program
>They travel out and find the Urskeks again

Fucking everyone on Yea Forums knows EYE.

The entire point of the Skeksis is that the UrSkeks were trying to purge the worst of themselves. That includes the self-destructive impulses.

>"I....am....-"
>"Yeah okay there you go get it out"
>"Ur.....Goh....the-"
>"Wanderer.
>"Wan-"
>"WANDERER. DURR URRR"
>"-der..."
>"SAY IT JUST SAY IT JUSTGETITOUTTHEREYOURNAMEISURGOHTHEWANDERER"
>"....rerrr"
>[disgusted sigh]

Adorable.

>two years until SkekUng can ham it up and btfo Skeksil

it will be worth it

Attached: [email protected] (420x420, 76K)

Gelfling family heirlooms, pay attention when you are watching next time

youtube.com/watch?v=RudzOqb-fRc
What's our opinion on this?

Cringe as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=3f4THKvsEbg
Why is Chamberlain so based?

that image is pure fucking kino

Pathetic trash for dumb kids

Post body.

Tax.

It was so simple, yet I never realised. You're right.

Back when Robot Chicken was good.

He mixes his lies with truths.

>watch the movie first night
>watch first half of series second night
>watch second half third night

This show is so fucking good. It not only scratches my fantasy itch but also my henson one. For my part I've been shilling it to everyone I come across.

WHEN WE FAIL OURSELVES...

So his entire role is to go out once a trine in the hope of maybe getting a nice piece of shitty gelfling costume jewelry? That kind of sucks, man.

there's no lie there though
gelflings would be better off not knowing they're pets

It was the Scroll Keeper who demanded the necklace though, Collector is really fucking up her job.

I want to hug Skeksil

It looped around from ironic cringe to unironic cringe

Why?

Because he is entitled to it.

Poor guy's the only smart one among a clan of mostly idiots. He probably could use the hug.

It's hard to work when you're ill.

How would SkekSil react if I gave him a headpat?

Attached: DC_Unit_00425_R-c16c60d.jpg (620x413, 57K)

Attached: cuteSkeksis.png (500x324, 166K)

>"mmmMMMMMMmm..."

How big are these guys supposed to be, anyway? Like, I like Dark Crystal because I feel like I could leather every single cunt in this program.

and that's why he's based

Skeksis are like 7 feet.

Because of how they're built, I still think I could win.

Itsa metaphor for real life. No one likes scientists. Even when they start up tech companies and make billions and vastly improve our lives we still secretly hate them. Nothing is more annoying than silicon Valley rich, id rather put up with Boston brahmin rich

It must be way more though because most gelfling are around 3 feet and skeksis are at the very least 3x taller than them

Are you enjoying your puppet show, user?
When its finished you can some sweeties from Mummy OK!! Good boy

I think another thing is that most of them are hunched over in some fashion, even in the show.

Isn't the Heretic the only Skek we've seen who stands fully upright?

That's ok, I already gave your mummy a "sweetie" and by that I mean my 3 fat throbbing puppet dicks.

Don't be a cunt all your life, user.

Attached: 68829895_175649966813030_7410740792406693335_n.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

>ywn creampie Aughra.

Attached: 1568924746092.jpg (600x350, 98K)

Unless you know how to fight with swords then sure

Is Brea=Kira's mom canon at this point?

Attached: 726b5240_a9e3cf62_400.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>Aughra will never talk mad shit about your tiny dick between Bah!s as she rides you like a demon

Honestly it's going to be super weird to see these characters start fucking and giving birth because they act so much like children, especially Brea. I hope there's at least a decent timeskip.

Do we even know if Gelfling reproduce sexually? They might have some weird handholding ritual that produces babies.

death is cruel joke

He is incontrovertibly the most abused creature on all of Thra.

a wise investment

So why don't the gelflings just line up and summarily execute the Mystics? They're complicit in the death of the world since they know their deaths mean the end of the Skeksis.

Attached: 1422245688398.jpg (552x371, 45K)

Fair enough. It'd still be a little weird to have teenagers taking care of a baby.

What a sicko.

Emperor is so handsome

Attached: 70019069_123892068609464_6005398821495709848_n.jpg (493x563, 84K)

If he's so useful, then why is he too stupid to invent guns?

They are not very intelligent.

You don't really need guns when your oppenents are toddler sized. Also you don't want to kill gelfling you still need for draining.

Not gay if it's yourself.

Attached: 5749378594853.png (1286x1070, 713K)

Yes. Yes he is.

Attached: SkekSo but more teeth.jpg (1249x900, 372K)

How did they do it? was it intentional?
handsome voice too

Attached: 1568678552854.png (2000x1600, 913K)

So what type of panties was she wearing if any
also fuck the janitors for deleting my thread on Yea Forums

I miss the /trash/ thread, I was just about to request something of the drawfag when it died.

Look into the metaphysics of consciousness, user. Once you go down this rabbit hole, there's no going back.
imgur.com/a/BgAXeWC
pastebin.com/Z4UHrZ95
pastebin.com/HPVPTX4u

Knowing that fujos and creepers spend a ton on their crushes, perhaps they are indeed intentionally trying to turn us into vulturefuckers to harvest our bucks.

Hmmmmmmm friends make good thread

Thanks user, this should be cool

Drawfriend’s tablet broke is the reason why it died.

I hope he fixes his tablet soon, I want him to make me a picture of Hunter fucking Archer doggy style

Their tablet broke? Damn.

How come SkeSil speaks in such a weird manner?

Attached: 03d562403f0506e_1e057b98_640.png (640x472, 396K)

Sad. SO sad.

Dont they only know the location the Wanderer though? I thought the rest were hiding at this point.

In the first version of the movie, Skeksis spoke their own language, Skeksil speaking in a language gelflings could understand was supposed to come as a surprise to the audience. It is implied he speaks simple to seem more simple and less of a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vsz-LZyEim4

In the original movie it was intended that the Skeksis speak a made up language of a mix of ancient Greek, Egyptian and Sumerian or something. It was gonna be a surprise that SkekSil knew the Gelfling language, but he would speak it in a broken way. I guess the mannerisms just stick through all the script drafts.

Why the fuck would you throw all your weapons in an open forge somewhere but keep a standing army

How did those weapons not fucking melt in a day like they would in an actual forge

Why does reconnecting the Glaive cause all fire to turn blue, and why the fuck would you decide to stick your hand in it IMMEDIATELY

Why is it called a Glaive when it's clearly just a fucking weird looking sword, not a polearm

Why did they rip off the Borg with some gay flower spiders

If they were bonded to the point that they "don't know where one ends and begins anymore" how come he just fucks off as soon as she dies

Why are the Skesis so concerned about dying anyway when one of them outright says a Skeksis hasn't died in a thousand years, they would literally have forgotten the concept of death

If the Skeksis are so precious about their race to the point that they go apeshit over even an outsider like the Hunter potentially dying, why are they so gung-ho about permanently mutilate one of their brightest

>So why don't the gelflings just line up and summarily execute the Mystics?
>Gelfs are closer to nature than any other creature
>The Mystics are "natural wizards"
Also nobody knew about the connection earlier on. Now that the secret's out in the show, I still don't think that any Gelfing except maybe Celadon will be crazy enough to try it.

Only the latter. He clearly dislikes Skeksil, low-key hates him, but sees the value in his demented ideas and propaganda skills.

Gelflings didn't even want to kill the skeksis, just chase them away. They're naive and think/hope the skeks will leave them alone now. I doubt they have ever killed other sentient things but "spitters" before. How would you expect them to round up and kill the peaceful, nature-loving and friendly mystics?

This scene proves Yea Forums has never read in their lives

you guys look at this fag he knows how to read!

>mfw knew an actual autist in college who would make those exact kinds of noises constantly due to autism
>even though I fucking hated it I couldn't tell him to shut up because he physically couldn't turn it off
No wonder SkekSil was a master manipulator, if he was that annoying he'd have to be either that or dead.

>How delightful! He can read! Post, too! Did you hear that?

I don't know what to hate more about you how poor you are or how stupid you are for not understanding what an investment is.

Seladon voted Democrat

his teeth always make me cringe