What's the point of watching a movie if it's not in the HitB playlist? It's like eating a meal without the dessert

What's the point of watching a movie if it's not in the HitB playlist? It's like eating a meal without the dessert.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_qTvY9uKDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go away redditletter shill

Why do you need some talentless, miserable cunts to justify you watching a movie?

Next Best Of the Worst episode with guest star Kevin Smith btw

Get some real friends

Source: your autistic headcanon

just shut the fuck up you cunts. why do we need to have this shit thread yet again?

how was the wifekiller episode by the way?

fuck off AIDSMoby

Seems very likely
youtu.be/k_qTvY9uKDE

i woudl reverse the question and say whats the point of watching a 1.5-2h movie when i can watch 2 autists tell me about it in the span of 20min.

Seems much more time effective.

Most of the movies they review are capeshit stuff or a24 slowburns I don't care about

i always watch half in the bag then watch the movie then rewatch half in the bag to truly understand

Im sorry this is all you have in life

This I dont even watch movies anymore

you're not missing anything

Ah yes, the circu cinementiva.

Shit just like all guests

alright thanks

I don't watch capeshit

They are miserable, but, they are still comfy. It's like watching losers and thinking "yeah, I might be a loser too, but look at those fucking losers, haha"..........

Except those losers have hundreds of thousands of fans and pull in at least $50k a month having fun with their friends and talking about movies. You’re just a regular run of the mill loser.