"this is for tupac"

"this is for tupac"

wtf

Attached: mpv-shot0144.jpg (1280x536, 85K)

That was hilarious though

If you wanna make a modern Child's Play you've gotta use a modern doll, like a fucking T-posing retard in a Minecraft creeper suit or a Barack Obama flossing

is it still Brad Dourif?

It was set up earlier in the movie

Nope

it's Mark Hamill. also completely different tone of the movie than the original. really good movie

Get a sense of humor, OP(aka fag)

Is that the new Chucky? If so, he's anything but scary.

>plays back recordings of you fapping to traps
Solid little movie.
Predictably goes off the rails during the climax but still enjoyable.

Attached: sneed.jpg (387x426, 6K)

Looks like a chubby bulldyke.

>chucky realizes Andy is sad because he is missing the cat
>plays sounds the cat made to make Andy less sad

Least favorite scene? Mines was when he entered the black neighbors house and he screamed "NIGGER KILLING TIME" I know chucky is a killer and all, but that was too far.

Its more of a horror comedy. Though there is a kino scene of the doll playing dying cat recordings at night

The film didn't even try to be scary, it was pretty good comedy horror movie

Mine was when he burned that cross in front of the beautiful african-american family's house.
It was just.. too far.
> the doll playing dying cat recordings at night
Haven't seen it but that made me laugh.

This, for what should have been a dumb film they actually did the 'robot having no clue what is moral so accidentally doing awful things' really well. I felt sorry for chucky throughout.

Or AIBO looking robots

It's been awhile since I saw it, why did he kill the wine lady again? I should see it again October

Its
> cat scratches and hurts his owner
> chucky murders cat to make owner happy
> owner berates chucky and is sad
> chucky sits in the corner of the room at night playing the recording of the cat being murdered

There's a few scenes of stuff like that, it's worth seeing barr as someone said the generic climax.

i think the movie jumped the shark when the kid finds the head in his room

The wine lady? I don't remember anything like that. This is the remake.

Still laughing. That actually sounds like fucking kino.

i thought it was gonna play his mom getting fucked by that guy while andy is sleeping

Black woman, cop's mom?! I remember her drinking a lot, maybe I'm retarded

Oh he sees a recording of her saying Andy's going to be her new best friend. Pretty tenuous but it's later in the movie when he's just more murderous.

I thought he killed her out of jealously, but I don't really remember those parts

No seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-12-04h56m04s253.png (1912x800, 1.28M)

How do I get a Falyn gf?

Attached: Falyn.jpg (914x800, 100K)

>that opening scene with the sweatshop worker in Vietnam
>apparently if you understand Vietnamese he got fired, not just berated by his boss

Attached: 1409373199341.jpg (231x218, 7K)

A nice looking girl of 13 years of age.

Attached: Childs Play.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]-47m10s.jpg (1912x800, 814K)

Huh, imagine if films had texts, kinda like translations of a dialog so we could undestand them

top 2 things nigs love

White men and poetry

>really good movie

Attached: Untitasled.jpg (356x550, 46K)

Don't knock it. It's fine if some people liked it. Just like how it should be fine for you to like very young girls.

>DO YOU WANT TO DISABLE SAFETY FEATURES?
>YES!
>DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THE ROBOT MURDEROUS?
>YES!
Why did those options even exist?
Why did some random guy in packaging knew how to do this shit?

the mom screaming "don't fuck with my son" and the female friend acting all tough were so cringe-inducing

>I've got a date with a six year old boy

Yeah there was too much poz: young girl physically imposing on the silly boys and taking the lead, hinted bmwf relationship at end, roastie independent mum etc.

He was a programmer, they are practically gods

Nothing about this remake remotely touches the original Child's Play and the unsettling Chicago atmosphere featured in that movie. The remake was trash and gay, especially that "You are my buddi" song.

>I felt sorry for chucky throughout.
>Feeling sympathetic for a murderous toy
That's a problem, and what makes the original better in all aspects since Chucky was a killer and they gave you no reasons to show emotions for him.

The black cop who arrived on scene when 2 got shot heard his last words. He refused to tell people until years and years later. Probably because his last words were: Fuck the police.

There was literally no reason for this movie to be called "Child's Play" or the doll's name to be Chucky since it wasn't even a serial killer possessing the doll. At least in the original, they provided a reason why his name was Chucky. It's just a random name the doll chooses here in the remake.