KINO

KINO

Attached: top gun maverick.webm (852x356, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HBYzzkiEVVs?t=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how did they film that

I can see the shitty blue filter from the get go

two seater hornet, tom is in the back seat. you can tell he's touching the controls, just hanging on for dear life

*NOT touching

Attached: 081101-N-0000C-001.jpg (1592x900, 386K)

YOUR MUM IS SERIOUS KINO

naval aviators aren't allowed to have their hand on the stick during a catapult launch. they salute, grab the handhold on the canopy, and then once they're off the carrier they can go hands on the stick

Attached: 1522433098487.gif (340x210, 1.91M)

>the wall doesn't exi-

Attached: Tom Cruise aging.jpg (700x700, 71K)

I don't think so, Tim
youtu.be/HBYzzkiEVVs?t=43

>thinking Top Gun was a series of films consisting of an insanely talented individual that, after earning his wings, flies the skies to save earth from commies and nazies to aliens
>like the literally self-insert for any game involving one tiny ship that manages to destroy spacecrafts 100x its size
>...
>turns out to be one film were this reckless manlet shoots down a few bogies and bangs his teacher
>...
>no other film till this latest 2020

Attached: 1562474431630.gif (150x150, 3.2M)

How the fuck
Is she older than him?

>based erroneous information that no one literally asked for in a million years poster

she took the lesbian pill

he's not wrong you tard you dont want the pilot to jerk on the stick from the force of the cat launch, you also have zero reading skills. his post is in reference to why it looks his hands are on the side.

How dare someone know something you didn't that completely destroys your shitty complaints.

oh SHIT

She wasn't even good looking in 1986

fucking hell

What's with the elevators moving then? Programmed launch mode in the FBW?

Yes.

kino

Attached: tmavo.jpg (652x300, 79K)

It's cool to look at and all but shots like this take me out of it because it just looks like gopro footage that you could find on youtube since there's no actual direction involved beyond camera placement.