Films about incompetent and embarassing politicians?

Films about incompetent and embarassing politicians?

Attached: 1569033397608.png (1258x580, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hStj85CJewQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares what that racist thinks? He should be impeached by now

Attached: 1558921774536.jpg (620x400, 69K)

oh no i cant buy an AR-47 to kill minorities and school kids! what a monster!

Oh don’t worry, you can still buy guns...they just won’t be legally registered to you!

I hate this fucking faggot and the gay fucking country that elected him. This election he'll be losing seats a lot of seats but Ontario and Quebec will still let him win.

Switzerland allows gun ownership and there's no mass shootings there.
Have you Americans tried not being violent savages who kill people randomly?

>they are illegal that means nobody can buy them
brainlet

>old blackface pic gets discovered
>bans assault rifles to save face
nice leader, canada

AK-47s and AR-15s are already illegal for us

>2019
>not wanting to kill over 1/2 the earths population

???

>Canada
Anyway:
-"Assault weapons" get banned in the US (not going to happen)
-Gun homicides barely go down at all and mass shooters continue to kill a bunch of people with pistols

When will governments learn that they exist to protect my rights, and have no authority to give or take my rights?

(This is not only limited to gun ownership either.)

So does that mean the government won't be able to trace the ownership of these guns?

They won't ever learn that if they take the fucking guns away.

based

Attached: kuntzman.png (952x733, 83K)

JFC THE LOOK ON HIS FACE AND THE LOOK ON HERS LMAO

Banning "Assault weapons" is just the first step of the plan to fully ban all firearms for the American people. It has nothing to do with stopping mass shootings, it's all about taking American citizen's means of protection against government oppression away.

And to think they only cast Will Smith in the movie. They had the perfect man for the job all along.
>He is going to take you on a magic cuck carpet ride.

Attached: 1568942551995m.jpg (815x1024, 133K)

>MILITARY STYLE
Is this supposed to mean scary looking black guns with scary looking black magazines that are curved

Please tell me this is real.

KEK what a faggot

Yeah. Canada is a pretty big place you can just bring a truck or boat load of guns in anywhere without the government knowing.

Then I guess it's a good thing that it'll never happen.

Attached: guns guns guns.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

that's only because you have no niggers

based Canada actually addressing public health issues

probably not until government members start getting killed

Precisely.

>Implying you have to disarm a people who aren't going to revolt anyway
We had pretty good confirmation that the rich had offshore banks, Epstein was murdered, etc. And shitall happened.

>legality has no effect on the prevalence of crime

Attached: demoniusx.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Why is it always the most preachy, virtue-signally guys who turn out to be so 'problematic' in terms of the very values they push?

It's almost... like they embrace those sets of rules PURELY out of fear and selfishness, to always put the blame out on other people. Like these male feminists guys who always seem to turn out to be rapey or whatever.

>taking freedom away from every single law abiding citizens is okay as long as the absolute laziest criminals are inconvenienced

It just means crime goes up because you have now increased the criteria for being a criminal.

ok this is epic

>If guns are illegal, they'll disappear
retard

That guy behnd s wank

Based. Canada is the best place in the world right now

Yeah he’s gone full “please take away the scary guns” so he can feel safe. Doesn’t understand real people have to do the actual work. Obviously lives in a city and spoiled by parents.

That guy behind is wanking himself hard

Canada is so fucked. We're just a puppet for China at this point and Trudeau has been handing out millions of dollars to convicted terrorists. Last year we put a black lady on our $10 dollar bill that was a convicted tax criminal. We're a completely ass backwards country any way you look at it.

Attached: received_2439775246129442.jpg (768x960, 84K)

Filtered. They pay huge premiums for American food and have socialized medicine. Real estate market is owned by chinks. You don’t know anything about politics stick to your own shithole country.

Trying to outlaw gun ownership in the US would literally start a civil war. Probably the only thing that could, actually. People will ignore inconvenient truths if they are able to, but that becomes an impossibility when the cops are standing at your front door demanding you hand over your firearms.

>>Based. Canada is the best place in the world right now

Attached: 1568518307118.gif (400x226, 2.35M)

Why are incels so obsessed with bang bang toys

here's a dramatic reading
youtu.be/hStj85CJewQ

Attached: norml_remember_prohibition_.jpg (300x408, 42K)

>military-style
Note that "style" has nothing to do with "function". Most of these guns are no different than hunting rifles in anything but magazine size and "look". That's it.
And let's just ignore the fact that we've had these guns for like a century now in the US, but this was never a problem like this before now.
It's almost like the guns don't really have shit to do with it. But being as one of the actual answers is "stop shitting on white guys", nobody's really interested.

kek

Because they scare you. Just stop obsessing since you can do anything about them.

>puppet for China
Not really. The relationship between Canada and China is not very good to say the least.

Prohibition doesnt work for things everybody wants. Jerking off to ar15s is something only a minority of broke retards do

b8

There's nothing edgy or reactionary about that realization. Any reasonable leftist also right now should be realizing that virtue-signalling people are as a whole totally dubious and shady and causing nothing but ill will and petty hurt. Anyone who doesn't dismiss it at this point is a straight up, malicious villain, basically.

Attached: 2-49.jpg (3000x2286, 791K)

I am scared of mass shooter incels you're right

another neocon shill thread

this fucking photo
thank you so much canada

Attached: 1479709194178.jpg (870x790, 277K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-011511.jpg (623x1729, 380K)

>virtue-signalling
Yikes! Please stay away from Walmarts user

Then get your own gun or move to China where your nanny government keeps you nice and safe. You can’t think for yourself anyway let’s just take away everything dangerous.

You know, for someone apparently cares about lesser people, he sure know's how to show it.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yea thats why no one smokes pot

Recently moved to canada from ireland. WHY are canadians so fucking BORING

>get your own gun
Because we've seen how well that works against mass shooters in Texas. It just makes me say that sociopaths like yourself are more worried about being able to larp as your favorite bruce willis character than saving human lives

Should be more scared of getting plowed down by a moron paying attention to his phone instead of the road, since FAR more people die that way, but I'm guessing you don't even consider that one. Only the one the media drills into your head.

Because they know they're one day away from snapping and their only hope of being remembered is by murdering a bunch of civilians.

>very very loud
Wear ear protection then, moron

Everyone is aware of auto fatality statistics user

Tripfags should kill themselves

I’m more concerned with raping your whore mother in the asshole at gun point you dumb nigger kys

>saving human lives
BOO
FUCKING
HOO
FAGGOT
There's nearly 8 BILLION. We're in ZERO fucking danger of extinction. A couple hundred people a year is beyond fucking laughably insignificant to fucking anything.

God bless this meme of a country

price of freedom, dont like it you're free to live elsewhere

So. Why are you bitching about something with a FAR lower rate of fatalities? Isn't "muh precious super unique & special & important human lives" the issue you give a shit about?

Dicklet coping mechanism as always

>make flash judgments about the quality of people because of their (loudly) voiced opinions on hot button issues
>turns out they aren't actually the person you thought they were based on their canned good guy rhetoric
>even after experiencing this disconnect, they still continue to buy into the virtue signalling feedback loop

liberalism is a brain disease.

yes this sounds like a very rational and normal person who can handle the responsibility of lethal weapons

If any of you guys are American, you might as well stop bitching about guns since they're not going anywhere. Trying to demoralize people on 4channel isn't going to accomplish anything in this regard.

>founding fathers thought gun ownership was SO IMPORTANT that it is literally the second Amendment on the Constitution of our country right after "freedom of speech".
>Hurr durr why do people want to keep their rights, give me your gunz!!!!
You're a brainwashed moron if you want to willingly relinquish your rights to the government.

Actually gun deaths recently overtook automobile deaths in America. But that really has nothing to do with alt right incels murdering me at the grocery store. I wish more of you would turn your weapons on yourselves because you people really do make me want to puke. Your worse than people who value animal life over humans, you literally value incel toys over human life

Liberals giving a fuck about gun fatalities while still defending non-medically-necessary abortions are as hysterically hypocritical as conservatives who are adamantly pro-life yet don't give a fuck about it after it's born.

because its much easier to prevent firearm related deaths than to prevent auto accidents by restructure the entire transport industry with millions of driverless cars

>THE CONSTITUTION IS INFALLIBLE
>adds 27 amendments
Based LOW IQ ammosexual

Are you pro-choice?

You sound like you can handle the responsibility of a dick in your ass fuckboy

>you literally value incel toys over human life
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED you faggy little bitch

That's not even close to what he said

>making fun of the disabled

What did this WHITE BRODUDE mean by this?

>my $300 penis replacement is worth multiple human lives
Reintegrating the south was a mistake. Sherman should've burned you morons to the fucking ground

>source : trust me

Guns kill people.
People need to die.
None of you faggots calling for disarmament are calling for police or government disarmament, only civilian. And I'm willing to bet most of you distrust the police and/or military.
So not only are you admitting that guns have legitimate uses (killing people who need to die), you're advocating that only institutions you yourself don't trust should have them.
Hysterically dissonant.

Ah bloo bloo, I know you’re just baiting for attention but isn’t this kind of pathetic? It’s the middle of the night ffs

>THE CONSTITUTION IS INFALLIBLE
Correct. Well said. Now stop trying to demolish the pillars that built America into the country it is today. Don't like it? Leave. Problem solved.

Oh boy time to hear the argument that life exists the momen you cum on an egg. Conservatism is a fucking disease

Your fundamental rights don't disappear just because some politician signed a piece of paper to get rid of them. Less than 10% of the now "illegal" guns in New Zealand were turned in after the Christchurch massacre. At least some of the kiwis know their rights and are not going to throw them away.

Whenever the government asks you to give away your rights, the answer should always be no. As soon as you say yes you are never going to get your rights back, because the seizure of power by the oligarchy is a one-way street.

>the only thing I can think about is dick
lol pretty gay dude might be why you're so angry

You still haven't given a compelling reason why anyone should turn in their guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Great so all we need to do is add an amendment to ban guns and euthanize every person with an IQ below 140 and that's that

This was also my post faggot You can't be hypocritically selective, either life is universally important or it isn't.

And here we find the wild straw man.

Let's add the IQ euthanasia to be effective before the gun ban, then the gun ban won't happen.

Sounds like projection
I dont want you to turn them in, people who owns guns are statistically much more likely to get shot so I say buy as many as you can

remember how the rate of domestic drunken violence, car accidents and drinking dramatically dropped? No one ever mentions that, but its true.

If we vote for Bernie, Beto, Mariana, Elizabeth, whoever the fuck, those exponentially growing 400+ million civilian-owned guns (nevermind the illegally owned guns) are going to disappear lickety-split.

They're not even that loud, the 556 ones anyone lmao @ sóy

>euthanize every person with an IQ below 140
Yes, I also agree that America should be a white nation.

So that doesn't describe you?
In what ways do you yourself differ, specifically?

Look at this retard trying to inject his fucking religion into the argument. Please commit suicide you absolute idiot

>be leaf
>rarely have shootings
>need to do 2 gun courses that have background checks and references to own an "assault style" weapon
>have to call the RCMP every time I want to leave the house with it
>limited to 5 round magazine and semi auto only
why the fuck do they need to be banned

This, rights aren't an assurance from the government they're innate, it just seems every few hundred years they need to be reminded of this

>>Sounds like projection
yeah that's what I'm saying, the only person bringing up dicks is you, just something for you to think about

Wrong. Just, such a wrong interpretation. Did you actually pass reading comprehension?

God bless Trudeau for exposing how fucking fake all of these 'male feminist SJW ally' cucks really are

This is why I hate it when gun grabbers say we need to make a compromise and only ban bump stocks or high capacity magazines or a particular model of gun because it's not a compromise when the other side loses nothing and those rights are literally never coming back

t. Australian who got cucked out of ever owning a gun when I was 2 years old by boomers

Why are all gun owners ugly virgins? Serious replies only

Who are you talking to? This entire thread is laughing at your incredibly feeble argument.

Just give us mandatory abortions for blacks, and then I'll turn in my guns

Canada only exists to entertain at this point.

I'd let the jew run the world openly if he exterminated the blacks.

Based Trudeau dabbing on Mutt homos.

Ugly virgins know life can be cruel and want protection, while attractive people feel secure that even if the world goes to shit, they'll be able to get by being really really ridiculously good looking.

PR to deflect Trudeau's blackface scandal before the upcoming election. It has nothing to do with facts or logic, it's purely a political play to get Trudeau re-elected.

Why are there so many Irishmen in Vancouver????

I'm just saying that nobody in this thread thinks this way.

Are there? Irish people historically emigrate a lot. Part of the hibernian conspiracy to control the world. I am in Waterloo ontario. no fuckin irish here

cope (I don't own any guns btw)

which part specifically do you disagree with?

As soon as you have critical mass of people willing ti overthrow it. If you abstain from sex a few more years, when you get your wizard powers you can do it.

Come and take them faggot

nearly all the drugs in the United States come from over the Mexican boarder, Cuba by boat, from the Brazilian islands, and with things like fentanyl coming from the Canadian border but first from China

there way an anti-gun California, i wanna say senator or some shit, that was bringing in guns from, iirc, China

point is, you cannot stop things from moving
that's just not how it fucking works
also, there is over 350 million guns in the United States, that's more than one per person

That there are people ITT who are both in favour of disarmament and also distrust the government.

They were fighting a revolution with guns. If you wanted to take the 2nd amendment to its logical conclusion every citizen should be able to own a nuke. The fact is owning guns has been a horrific disaster for this country and every 1st world country with strong gun control has vastly fewer murders. But be honest, you know deep down there is no logic to your beliefs, you just think guns are neat and like to play with them. Human life is meaningless to you and you nutcase gun buddies

Does Canada even have school shootings? What's the impetuous here?

>If you wanted to take the 2nd amendment to its logical conclusion every citizen should be able to own a nuke
They should.

Attached: liquid ocelot.png (670x716, 358K)

Guess what, human life is even more meaningless to the government

>fear the military industrial complex
>also disarm the people military industrial complex
you'll excuse me if I dont believe you right?

Heh. Come and get 'em. I'd like to see you try...

Attached: 866d961ea3d8ced9afa76edea08f8b69.jpg (399x600, 43K)

Just for clarity, you're saying the amount and usage of controlled substances in the US wouldn't increase if all drugs were declared legal?

The additional security isn't worth the loss of freedom.

why are incels so scared of guns?

>you know deep down there is no logic to your beliefs, you just think guns are neat and like to play with them.
Deep down I know that gun ownership is the only thing keeping the government from subjugating its people into oppression and slavery.

Oh boy. Somebody just added Atlas Shrugged to their audible account.

Huh? Are you fucking retarded? We live in a representative democracy where our elected officials represent the public, despite how hard conservatives attempt to undermine that. Goddamn gun nut rhetoric is so divorced from reality it's actually scary. No wonder so many of you wack jobs go on shooting sprees. Please turn your pistol on yoirself you piece of absolute shit before you end up hurting somebody

>every 1st world country with strong gun control has vastly fewer murders
if you control for the gun violence perpetrated by niggers america's rates are about the same as any european country. and thats with out any incel laws to infrigne on our rights

It must be nice living a life of Liberal ignorance, never having to face the harsh realities of this world.

I don't know what that is but you seem to have forgotten to include an argument in your post

This is bait, right?

Hahaha oh man

Attached: faht-fer-mah-rahts.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>being this much of an incel. just have sex. the piece of metal wont be so scary after you just. have. sex.

>We live in a representative democracy where our elected officials represent the public
My god I think this man might actually be serious.

Attached: 1521030111849.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>Switzerland allows gun ownership and there's no mass shootings there.

I don't think you were comparing Swiss and American people in altogether good faith but this thread and ones like it will always be riddled with people who deserve to have their anal fissures salted.

private firearm ownership is left-wing btw. power to the people.

Him being reelected with a minority government is better than Scheer winning. Maybe we can get a good Conservative candidate next time.

>works in my little mountain town

>15 bucks for a cleanout

You can't beat those prices!

you're comparing apples to oranges, drugs are not guns
the simple fact of the matter is there are too many guns for them to be ever taken back because that number i gave is legal guns, not illegal guns
there are hundreds and hundreds of millions of guns in the United States, that does not count explosives, armor (vehicles), protection, or experience
it would wholesale destroy the United States day 1

It kind of is, but conservatards yell louder, so the NRA goes with them.

Attached: canada gay 3.jpg (800x533, 87K)

Careful now, that's a dangerous line of thought.
Might lead to considering all of the various differences between the US & that quiet little mountain region.

I'm not sure I brought up the drug argument for comparison, but right on.

I think you're becoming overwrought but any sensible person's still obliged to heed your point about the Quontario domination narrative.

Attached: canada gay 2.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Fat man with a gun is a lot more capable of fighting than a fat man without a gun.

its libertarian, rather than left or rightwing. but since any libertarian principle is incompatible with leftism gun rights and most human rights are rightwing by default

>fighting
>gun

Attached: laughing biden.gif (500x281, 876K)

I'm curious. How many Jews do you have in Switzerland? How many dark skin minorities? Are your Jews constantly undermining core beliefs with violent and perverted media? Are they pushing SSRIs and other kike psychiatric tactics?

I don't follow

Attached: math.jpg (741x568, 73K)

>bam
>you die
>fight over
Sounds like victory to me.
If you can not breathe, you can not fight.

you're not trying this pissy shit with me
i brought up the drugs to show you can go however out of your way you like to ban something and it'll still exist because ">legality has no effect on the prevalence of crime"

you literally cannot get rid of guns in this country because even the attempt would destroy society as we know it

Jews are awesome, stop reading /pol/ so much.

Daily reminder that the racism here was a joke, originally. Truthfully, it still is, you're just not in on it.

oh right you're one of *them*

Attached: crusius.jpg (650x1000, 77K)

based

Attached: JUSTin ethnic dance.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Your still a lot more likely to die in a carnage accident so let me know when u stop driving before I believe you are scared worried enough to care

Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary -Karl Marx

The best jokes always have elements of truth to them.

not an argument

Car accident *

obsessed

>Kuntzman
This can't be real

It's an argument though.

Attached: multikulti king.png (865x1024, 1.17M)

if he wasn't a grand standing faggot he would actually be quite based.

>not knowing the difference between what the media has told you and ANY semiautomatic rifle

>probably thinks semiautomatic is vaguely “military style” because it has “automatic” in the name

Looks like I'm moving to Canada.

Attached: muslimpep.jpg (225x225, 20K)

even though I knew what was about to happen, it is still just as cringeworthy as when I first saw it

Yes, but then you fucked up and realized how your argument reenforced mine, so then you told not to compare apples to oranges for an example you presented.

there haven't been any good ol fashioned parliament stormings in over 100 years here, they just need to be reminded who's actually in charge.

>a nation of 100,000,000 guns
>HUr jUSt unRINg duH beLL

>wearing the national dress of Pakistan

He looks pretty smart in it. Just saying.

no, you didnt even adress the questions, just a strawman

Blacks kill more whites in a year than anyone will die in a mass shooting so anyone who pretends to worry about gun deaths must really fear niggers

It's always the least informed screaming the loudest about their expertise in what needs to happen. Always.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

Attached: lata approves.png (581x514, 452K)

>I'm just saying that nobody in this thread thinks this way.
doubt

It's not a good argument, but it is indeed an argument. I'm not the original poster who made the argument, just a concerned user.

user me old mucker it hasn't and doesn't happen because people jonesing or claiming to jones for a good old fashioned parliament storming always assume someone else will do it for them. it's not like "storm parliament vr (coming soon from square enix)"