Hustlers

Is this movie kino? Any of the 3 people that saw it wanna talk about it?

Attached: jennifer_lopez_stripper_ass_hustlers.jpg (964x800, 154K)

Is it stripper kino?

Attached: jennifer_lopez_stripper_ass_hustlers2.jpg (1000x800, 158K)

Based celebjihad. Does that blonde slut from Riverdale get nude?

I smell something.... yeah, desperation

do they show lap dances?

do they pretend guys can't touch them or dumb amerifat stuff like that?

Don't think so.

Attached: OilyMemorableBufflehead.webm (960x540, 261K)

does she get naked in the film?

I went to see it with my girlfriend. 0/10 terrible fucking film. It's all about this group of girls who scam men who fall for simple tricks like "lol i showed you my cleavage now whats your phone password teehee", and then after pulling off some stupid scam they all group together and talk about how stupid men are

The worst part is my girlfriend enjoyed it

i wanna fuck her and kiss her so fucking BAD

Attached: 1539310199776.png (158x179, 43K)

she's pretty

Attached: lili_reinhart_.jpg (705x1000, 230K)

I know, shes so fucking hot I wanna sex her

Attached: 1557964805291.webm (720x1280, 839K)

I would be nutting so hard to this right now if it was 1999

Cant see her anus , so no kino

Technically you can't see Hayek's anus in that pool scene either, but it didn't prevent it from becoming brapkino

>it's a we have to pretend jlo is still attractive episode
getting kind of sick of it

It looks really tryhard

I'm nutting to it now.

poor man's blake lively

Another ominous rumbling. Another prelude to one in 4 women having their amazon wishlist/venmo in their insta bio within the next decade

Nothing quite like Latina brapholes

poop comes from there, ew...

Is the ass the ultimate defining trait between blacks and whites?

Whites excel in strategic planing (IQ). 1,000 years ago in Europe if you didn't plant your crops early, you would die because the winter would fuck you up. However 1,000 years ago in Africa, you had year round amazing climate They could plant crops whenever and not have to worry about death by frostbite and starvation. Even when they failed to plant crops in season, they had copious fruit and wildlife to live off of.

Whites, and western society, are based around planning ahead and deferred gratification, while blacks are based around a take now, and not think about the consequences.

This leads me to the ultimate point; when a black person goes for the ass, they are thinking about the ass meat, and not eventually having to deal wit the shit hole. A white person thinks "if I go there, I'll probably end up with shit in my mouth" and turns away. Blacks don't think about the consequences of going for that meat, while white understand it and decide to avoid it in favor of safer meat like tits and thighs (the wider the better for better for breeding).

Going for the ass is the ultimate sign of low IQ and lack of critical thinking skills. There's a reason the more America becomes "diverse" the more it prefers ass.

Grrr! I hate women! GRRR!! Sleep With Me!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH

there. the thread can die now.

Attached: rtdpp.jpg (658x662, 195K)

brap

Women think the concept of scamming men and robbing them is fun and something to be proud of, but if I said I enjoyed robbing women I'd be in jail