What do you think of this show Yea Forums

What do you think of this show Yea Forums

Attached: 91DHcyLCfaL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 30K)

Only women watch this shit.

too much racemixing

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism

I'm surprised it isn't a Netflix original.

the humor is cringe but the scope of it is kino

whole supporting cast besides old guy are terrible. Chidi has such an ugly face its horrible to look at. Bell is good though I like her in most things

So what do you suggest we are governed by instead

we must simply embrace that we are unethical beings and welcome satan

3rd season sucks so much shit

Well put user.

my gf loves this but it makes me uneasy as it makes me think about inevitable death and if we do go to the afterlife it will be an endless loop

should've ended on the 2nd season

god i want to have sex so badly

She never fessed up?

I prefer the show where Ted Danson smokes weed with Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakis

It hurts.

Attached: iktf.png (234x216, 4K)

Dumb shit only a boomer Christian starved for any kind of prime time media that doesn't directly belittle their faith would eat up.

judaism

It's quite enjoyable and I wish to engage in sexual relations with Janet, thank you and god bless.

Wow, these responses make me really sad. I always expect some level of "hate everything" from this crowd, but this is quite a bit more.

I thought it was a lot like It's Always Sunny. Not so much in humor style or setting, but just in how it's very, very fresh. This is a new thing that isn't trying to be anything else, which I think is encourage even if you don't care for it. Also like Sunny, the cast meshes really well. Their interactions really flow and connect. And even though the characters themselves can be very over-the-top, they fit quite nicely within the show. I never feel like I'm constantly being reminded that these are actors reading lines someone wrote. This makes it easy to get lost in the story. I get this same impression when I watched Sunny.

It's good, I like it quite a bit.

When they introduced her "soul mate" and it was some shitskin, I turned it off and never went back.

I think that was like 5 minutes into the first episode.

One of the fun points this season is that basically all of our systems are so broken that a "good" choice no longer exists.

She's actually in hell. Her soulmate being a black intellectual is part of her personal hell.

Superstore meets Series of Unfortunate Events
its funny and original

its great first and second seasons made me love it. sadly season three meandered a tad bit and im glad they're ending it with season four as i think the writers have run out of 'metaphysical' and philosophy joke ideas. who can blame them, its an oft forgotten niche of mental platitudes.

Still patiently waiting for Kristen to get CARAMELED hopefully in season 4

Attached: 1543849019779.jpg (1243x1073, 419K)

she is so hot, saldy there is not Jameela nudes

That's being reserved for her romantic scene with Kristen next season

Attached: 1559636641527.gif (253x450, 1.86M)

Started out okay. But as the series goes on it starts giving out hippie vibes. It's like Steven Universe for bored suburban moms.

I enjoy it aside from the occasional shoehorned SJW line here and there

First season was pretty good. Second season was also surprisingly good. Third season went to shit 2/3rds in but never really took off at all.
>tfw didn't get to see Eleanor X Tahani timeline.
>tfw didn't get to see Eleanor X golden retriever timeline.

Never thought I'd live to see Derek Parfit name-dropped on US TV, but, beyond that, it's a surprisingly clever show when it's not beating you over the head about how clever it is.

Typical forgettable NBC type series that gets cancelled after two mediocre seasons.

Yeah mike schur stuff always eventually forces too much annoying wokeness in all his shit, he seems like an huge fag on twitter too also parks and red was gay as shit