Which one did a better job of the whole time travel shtick?

Attached: Back to the Future.jpg (646x475, 68K)

neither, but X-Men had pulled off the editing really well with cross-cutting between the past and future.

Future past. It's premise was a lot simpler and stuck with it, change the past and change the future. Endgame's time travel was just do whatever, they couldn't change the snap but made lots of other changes?!.

>they couldn't change the snap but made lots of other changes?!.

No, they didn't.

Attached: 220px-Primer_(2004_film_poster).jpg (220x326, 19K)

This. DoFP doesn’t cheap out on its own rules.

>No, they didn't.
They brought Thanos and (almost) his entire army from 2014 to 2023. I would say that that is a gigantic change.

It didn't change the past/future.

DOFP is fucking capes hit kino masterpiece. You actually feel for the characters, endgame is just a quips fest formulaic safe popcorn shit.

When did you learn Yea Forums was contrarian just for the sake of it?
When they say DOFP is a good movie

neither, they both stink monkey dick at that shit

Lol DOFP is widely regarded as top tier Xmen kino

Logan, X2 and DoFP are the unanimous top 3 xmen flicks

C: legion

X2 sucks though. Boring as shit. Origins wolverine has shit cgi and cheesy scenes but it's more fun

Everybody knows DOFP is kino you rock dwelling flip

this guy fucks

X-Men's time travel method was stupid. The girl that can walk through walls can also send people back in time? Oh but only Logan can go back more than a few days. In Endgame you actually believe it when Tony figures it out.

Endgame... but that's because it gets around the grandfather paradox.

>I’m quippy stark and I just happened to figure out the key to attaining time travel on a whim in a single night cuz I invented a relly explosivey suit well shit yee haw

Believable

Then why didn't they just bring Tony, Natasha and Vision from the past to the present, if it doesn't matter.

>When they say DOFP is a good movie
Shut up, faggot. Stop trying to rewrite history. DoFP was praised since it came out.

Because the dumb fucks randomly decide what *does* and what *doesn't* matter without any basis in reality and only on their feelings.

>muh kino, muh capekino
Zoomer/ledditor brainlets

Attached: images-351.jpg (371x371, 12K)

the finale sucked

Highest grossing film of all time or some shit X-men movie no one really likes. Hmmmm.... I guess the highest grossing film of all time did it better.

Attached: 1529549773936.jpg (261x216, 10K)

The best X-Men films shit all over the best MCU films. It's not even close.

>Highest grossing film of all time
>highest grossing X-men film

Son of a bitch everything released is going to be fucking time travel related now isn’t it?

The time travel aspect of Endgame has been a large source of criticism. That had nothing to do with its success.

What the fuck does Gone With the Wind have to do with time travel, faggot?

neither
and i LOVE time travel shtick
its takes a really lazy effort to make me hate and time travel related stuff

To be honest, I still don't fully understand the Endgame version of time travel.

When they take an infinity stone from a point in the past it creates a new branch away from the main timeline. So that explains why it doesn't change the present.

And by returning the stones to those same places again it collapses the branches.

Is that about right?

Endgame. I gave more of a shit because it took time to raise the stakes in IW and the first act of EG.
DOFP plobs us right in the middle of the apocalypse and immediately sends Logan back in time with little to no explanation.

The seen where Xavier talks to himself has more soul and better acting than any moment in endgame

>In Endgame you actually believe it when Tony figures it out.
Speak for yourself.
Endgame cops out when it comes to paradoxes. Not addressing obvious plot holes doesn't make them disappear.

>computer, invent time travel
Truly, my disbelief was suspended. Brava.

Future Past set its time travel rules and adhered to them. Granted, the whole Shadowcat going from phasing through matter to time travel is nonsensical, but once it was established how its time changing stuff works they didn’t break it.
Endgame should’ve ended in a reality-destroying paradox around the time Loki was set loose, let alone Thanos going and dying in the future.