How did everybody feel about Christopher in the Sopranos? For whatever reason he was my favorite...

How did everybody feel about Christopher in the Sopranos? For whatever reason he was my favorite, and I thought his story was very tragic. His arc was that he went from being a guy that worked hard to be made at a young age to a being a useless junkie. Had he applied himself he could have been the new boss.

Attached: 5C758F09-2B1E-415F-8928-BE7DBB0B05AF.jpg (1722x2592, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpqy39izD28
youtube.com/watch?v=2KezWri7jo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interestingly enough he does end up getting the best arc of any character on the show. Unfortunately, for him, that arc involves him [spoilers]choking to death on his own blood.[/spoilers] Also, Adrianna was actually way out of his league.

I used to think that. Then I rewatched it a few times and only grew to hate him for squandering everything that was handed to him. He thought he was untouchable.

>Also, Adrianna was actually way out of his league
No she wasn't "trashy but hot girl with extreme daddy issues" was exactly in his league (as an entry-level mob member)

Chris was a unreliable junkie but Tony also manipulated him all the time and didn't support him when he tried to get clean. Their relationship is pretty similar to Walt and Jesse

He was way too dumb to really make it as a leader, it was his connection to Tony alone that let him live as long as he did

this tbqhfamalam

He loyal to his capo.

He would have never been boss. He wasn’t intelligent enough. His rise was only because of Tony......fitting that tony was also ultimately his demise. I mean, he did a lot of it to himself, but you know what I mean.

Paulie what about my arc?

If he really wanted to apply himself he wouldnt have been a parasite on society

Aye Ton, did you hear what I said? I said whatta bout my arc heh

WATCH IT CHRISSY!

You know who else had an ark? Noah

I got no arc either kid. I was born. Spent a few years in the army. Then a few more in the can. And now here I am. Half a wiseguy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpqy39izD28

Attached: 1569012441782.jpg (609x480, 31K)

Chrissy was a piece of shit. He buys drugs for meadow. He ruined his AA sponsor and then killed him. He punched that waiter in the head (or maybe it was Paulie? I dont remember). And he scared Heidi and Kennedy.

He was such a selfish sociopath it was kind of hard to feel sorry for him. Even people with shitty ubringings know right from wrong. It's not an excuse

Throughout the series I wanted to see him succeed.

He was my favorite as well. Despite how stupid he was, I wanted to see him clean up his act. Tony also became my most hated character when he killed him.

well meadow basically blackmailed him and it was only speed

I actually watched both these shows at about the same time recently. Like a few episodes from each a week. Wasn't intentional but was a great experience.

Loyle*

Bobby kicking Tony’s ass is one of the highlights of the show

Attached: 1564996976567.gif (413x243, 51K)

unironically dumber than paulie
he was entertaining at first but his constant fuck-ups and pseud attitude got annoying.

I feel like Tony really didn't give two shits about him. If he had he'd tried to get Christopher out of this thing of ours. I generally like Tony but when it comes to Christopher I cannot look past how horrible the relationship is.

Attached: 23413423.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

this guy gets shot in the foot then tells the guy to go fuck himself

he was loyle to his capo

Tony was a flown blown sociopath, he didn't give a shit about anyone besides his kids and even then he fucking hated AJ

when and why did he fall into heroin?

I don’t think he “hated” AJ, I think he was extremely disappointed in him and ashamed that he was such a pussy. When he tried to kill himself and then held him and kept saying “my baby boy”, I think that proved that he didn’t hate him

'E WAZ LOYAL TU EZ CAPO

>believing the same bullshit melfi does

Attached: 78c.png (832x968, 420K)

Tony did love:
Christopher
His family

But not as much as he loved himself.

Attached: d36be08f915a889b8e19701534398a1c.jpg (640x500, 69K)

He should have got an intervention to the back of the head the first time he fucked up with drugs. Tony has a vacillating sense of justice where problems are allowed to fester (Chrissy, Tony and Vito to name a few) and Tony doesn’t correct it until x innocent person gets killed.
Adriana would have never been a snitch, for example, if Chrissy hadn’t been fucked up all the time, and yet she gets killed and Chrissy doesn’t get killed along with her.

Adriana would've been fine if she just went to a lawyer immediately, the feds were hugely responsible for getting her killed

nice spoiler tags retardo

When I came in to open up one morning, there you were with your head in the toilet. Your hair was in the toilet water. Disgusting.
>I told you, I had the flu
I said my peace Chrissy

Meadow fucking threatened him into doing that you brainlet

*Navy

He DIDENT. He didn't want her to go down to Jefferson Ave. Those moulignans will rob her, rape her, and leave her on the side of the road.

He was weak, he was out of control and he was an embarrassment to his family

He was around it a lot. And when he went to Italy with the boys he saw it as a vacation and like whatever he did there wouldn't follow him home. That's when he shot up for the first time. And once you do that even once it's hard not to do it again, and eventually you realize life not on dope sucks, and life on dope is perfect. He had the money to pull it off too but Tony needed him to always be ready to run errands, which was pretty unrealistic about the whole thing, once you've built up a tolerance you don't lay around nodding out all day, it turns into an upper and you can work you ass off all day and function perfectly fine. The only issue you'll have at that point is running out and getting sick, which with his connections and money wouldn't really happen. You can snap out of a nod in seconds with all coordination intact

>Tony was a flown blown sociopath
he was a piece of shit. idk if the sociopath label is useful.

>faggot brackets

Ade was a stupid cunt who had no problem using drugs around a recoving addict and would have fucked Tony

kill yourself fucking casual

Those guys who kill, rob and beat people all the time? Based, but drug use? That's where I draw the line.

You can’t trust someone on drugs not to rat if caught by the feds.

Lrn24chan gigantic faggot

nah, Tony clearly was so disappointed in what a cuck AJ grew up to be that he was planning on making Chris the next in line for boss, and when Chris kept letting him down with his drug habbit he finally just snapped and killed him.

>fucking hated AJ
you're too stupid for this show.

You can't trust anyone not to rat. If someone is facing 15/20 years it's probably best just to kill them.

I have a 126 IQ

Yeah, but heroin users only care about where they’re going to get their next high. Tony was in the right to kill him.

For a junkie, he was surprisingly competent most of the time

he was an asshole from beginning to end
but you only really understand this after 2+ rewatches

does anybody noticed that AJ and Chrissy never talked to each other during the whole show? shame because it could´ve been an interesting angle to explore in the show

Yeah I’m rewatching now and this is true

She was gross.

Tony was 136

>Also, Adrianna was actually way out of his league.
a coke whore is not out of anyones league

>you can work you ass off all day and function perfectly fine
>This is what junkies actually believe about themselves

Nah, getting the drugs is important, sure, but heroin users care about that 6 to 12 hour window of feeling great after taking the drug, and in that time span enjoy the finer things in life like art, socializing, eating, having sex and not being able to cum for 2 hours so when it does happen it is earth shattering, etc. Once it starts wearing off it only takes about 15 minutes rou d trip to go to the ghetto, pick some up and be back home. Dealers hit the streets at 5 am so you can get some and not be late for work.

It is crackheads who take a hit and immediately start scheming for that next hit, not dopefiends.

It's true though, I know what I'm talking about

he killed him because he had a car accident with the baby seat in the back, tony realised he was endangering his kid (or future kid I can't remember if it'd been born yet)

I felt bad for him, man. He knew too much about something but nobody would ever believe him so he tried to escape reality.
>movies
>drugs
>sobriety
>starting a family
Everything was a diversion to make him try to forget but deep down he knew, he always knew. His death was a blessing.

Attached: 1544827785247.png (480x360, 363K)

>enjoy the finer things in life like art
Nodding like retards and saying dumb pseud shit about anything vaguely à esthetically pleasing is not enjoying art
Just as much as being high off your ass and attempting to maintain a vaguely coherent conversation isn't socializing
You fucking junkies are deluded about yourselves holy shit

fuck every show is garbage these days compared to sopranos. i cant even listen to dialogue i just fast forward it by 1 second intervals so i can read the subs and get past it. in the sopranos every single line was either funny, cool, or advanced the plot

That’s not why he killed him, you tard. He killed him because he said “you have to help me, I’ll never pass a drug test”. He realized in that moment that Chrissy was a piece of shit and was never going to change, furthermore he could never trust him.

she's out of anyone's league that can't get coke. maybe you're thinking of a crackwhore which is a lesser beast

He was one of the best gunmen in the show and he was legit passionate about getting into the movie business, but he was also a fuck up and a junkie.

you know all experience is subjective and no one really cares about anything you have to say

You don't, you'll never make me believe a degenerate junkie can have a fair assessment of anything, but trying to make anyone believe they can have a fair assessment of their own abilities is fucking insanity
Get in rehab, mongoloid, you've lost touch with reality long ago

Fucking lol, zoomer junkie

he was just chippin'

didn't it show him looking into the backseat at the babyseat right before he suffocated him?

The things you are saying tell me that you actually have no clue what you're talking about.

adriana ya fuckin hooar ya killed us

I mean he did kill him out of spite when he could have saved him

It did, but that’s not why he killed him. I honestly don’t know how you can’t see why he killed him. I actually just told you why

do people in relationships really talk about their past sexual experiences like in that scene where adrianna talks about blowing penn jillette?

I liked Season 1-3 Christopher. He was funny, had a few cool moments, and wasn’t a full blown junkie that beat the shit out of Adriana yet

How long were you a heroin addict?

>dude like everything is like totally subjective
You're objectively wrong and your retarded deflections can prove it to anyone sane
Not that a degenerate junkie like yourself will ever admit it
Been there done that, but at least I was never in denial about how much of a vain failure I was. There's nothing worse than a junkie in denial with an ego, and you're all like that, you disgust me.

I’ve never had a sexual experience

Attached: 81E965C9-533C-461F-A611-DBE3CFE7E40C.png (124x127, 12K)

Why do you even care

the reason people get drunk and high at parties is cause they want to be disinhibited because talking about bullshit with people is meaningless, cringe and embarassing especially if you're not a natural extrovert or a Chad that everyone sucks up to and laughs at all his jokes even when they're not funny

You are 100% right. I've actually got it on right now, probably my 7th or 8th rewatch. It doesn't get old, only better. The writing, acting, cinematography, music, everything is Ace.

Then explain to us how dope makes you enjoy art and socialize on any meaningful level

>I do heroin because I’m not a Chad and have nothing to offer anyone with my shitty personality

yeah its perfect even when you know what exactly is going to happen. try that with shit today where its boring, cringe and half the time they're pushign some stupid narrative

One of the few characters as dramatic as Tony.

I’ve watched it 6 times and I never get tired of it. It’s really the perfect show in my opinion

Then find a hobby and stop talking about meaningless shit to mongoloids you don't even like, if you rightfully think there's nothing interesting here
Why would you force yourself to go through this shit honestly

personality isn't real. if you're good looking and popular people will think you have a good personality and constantly try to keep you engaged like we do with a pretty girl thats losing interest. if you aren't, they will say you have a bad personality and go "yikes" if you try to talk to them. i dont do heroin but i imagine it turns the volume down and makes you less dependant on external dopamine/validation which Chads and Staceys get feeding off other people instead so its like they have natural heroin in their bran all the time cause everyone loves them

You enjoy things on dope the same exact way you would if you were sober, the only difference is you're in a great fucking mood. Dope doesn't really affect your cognition.

You forgot the ducks and pie-o-my

because humans are social animals and hobbies are a meme. even now you're arguing with faggots online instead of collecting stamps or whatever the fuck

God I hate zoomers. Grow the fuck up and stop being scared of life. Excuses for fucking everything. Disgusting.

Yes it fucking does, having your reward system busted beyond recognition makes you say dumb shit because you don't even check mentally what the fuck you're saying, you're just blurting out retarded shit while being convinced that you're the greatest genius since leonardo fucking da vinci.

i wish i was a zoomer. i'm just tired of being right all the time. whether you're a Chad or a beta is pretty much decided by your genes and none of this pull yourself up by your bootstraps shit is going to matter. either engage with other humans or check out of society but know that eventually age will make the latter decision for you as your social/sexual value drops to -1000

>my peace
fucking retard.

there is no such thing as dumb shit. have some loser incel say something everyone will cringe and tell him to stfu, have Chad do it and they will literally force themselves to laugh haha good one Chad due to social pressure. all of this is framing. how we perceive each other depends on the person not what they actually say

Arguing online is one of my hobbies, I don't do it to socialize, I do it because I can give my opinion violently and honestly and find out if I really want to uphold them or not. Hobbies are not a meme, they allow you to create or understand something no matter how insignificant. socializing without purpose with people you cannot relate on any level without being hammered is meaningless and makes you feel good despite being empty on all levels.
it's the textbook definition of a meme.

It sounds like you're confusing being on heroin with being drunk.

I have your sisters cunt.

"fuck your girlfriend more"
kill yourself reddit nigger casual.

She was a cunt

you're arguing online because when you win or think you're winning you get dopamine. you're chasing a chemical high. i'm not trying to say "hurr durr everything is a drug" but thats what this is, in the end. so yes irl socializing really is socializing for socializing's sake (possibly to get laid too) unless you're having a business meeting or something, you're just getting different types of chemicals based on your acceptance in the group. you're not doing it to cure cancer

ok user, time to go to sleep

Attached: 1506062980397.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>faggot brackets

They actually did when Tony was in the hospital. If I recall correctly Christopher gives him an affectionate hair tousle. He was very patronizing to AJ who at that point was already 19. But he was like that to both of Tony’s kids. He regarded them as his little cousins.

Why?

What are you on about faggot?

>pseud
why do 90s born queers love using this word so much? especially where it doesn't apply?

I literally don't feel anything about arguing online, at worst mild anger when I read something especially retarded. I don't look to win arguments because I've done it long enough to know that there's no winning, and that tomorrow there will be another retard saying the same dumb shit as you are. Maybe 10 years ago when I did it hammered. But not anymore, that's for sure

shame, it´s pretty weird tho, i have older cousins and we treat each other like good friends, maybe Chrissy didn´t like being with people younger than him

Watch the show sometime, retard.

Why are pseuds angered by this word?
Why do they criticize its use while being unable to explain it or make an argument about it?
Because you're a pseud

watch it Chrissy. your blood pressure I mean.

Attached: new-york-ny-january-9-2019-michael-imperioli-and-tony-sirico-attend-the-sopranos-20th-anniversary-sc (1004x1390, 162K)

>and in that time span enjoy the finer things in life like art, socializing, eating, having sex
kek

Attached: tumblr_n897hx68k21rmnmfgo1_250.gif (250x187, 555K)

i'm not talking about visible emotions i'm talking about dopamine and other reward chemicals. thats why you're still itt spamming update

no one could save him

>haha u answer that means I win
I know what dopamin feels like when it's released. I can assure you answering to your dumb shit doesn't release any.

It's not that weird if you think about it. Chrissy is in the business. He's killing people, disposing of bodies, facilitating high end fraud, theft, scams, etc. All under Meadow's and AJ's father. He's doing work that he is supposed to keep out of sight and out of mind from Tony's family so he has to be distant, brief when he's with them. He will never truly connect with them because he always is going to be part of this lifestyle with their father that they aren't supposed to be in the know about and Tony wants them separated as much as possible, his family and his mob work that is.

you're the one that's dumb. without dopamine and reward mechanisms you'd be lying in bed right now staring at the ceiling not using the internet to argue with strangers

arent the familia and the mob inextricable ? like the Godfather which this show is based so heavily on - but those were the old days

I'm lying in bed unable to sleep right now
I'm answering to you because looking at the ceiling is shittier than this
Dopamin isn't the only molecule produced and used by the brain, wannabe brain surgeon

sneed

>incel
reddit nigger

yes there seratonin, neuroepinephrine, all the stuff psychs try to boost if you're depressed (which means staring at the ceiling or sleeping 24/7 with no interest in anything at all in the worst case) or suppress if your manic or psychotic and TOO much interest

just...one..more..update... then sleep

And?

cmon user, you watched the show. it is deeply ingrained in the family, tony inherited it from his father like he inherited his panic attacks, but tony doesn't want that for his son. he wants him to live a straight life free of all the bullshit that he deals with. the same for meadow, he didn't want her dating jackie jr if he was going to be going around doing mob bullshit

wrong again reddit nigger

and nothing. everything is based on chemical reactions in our brain thats why we seek social connections cause our brain rewards it. "get a hobby" is a meme and cliche for that reason. we want to be loved and accepted but its hard if you're not high value this is why people use alcohol and drugs to disinhibit themselves. arguing that their socializing is less meaningful if they're not sober is bullshit because none of this is meaningful in any case other than the feelings you have at the moment and perhaps the memories you form later when you're too old and no one wants to hang out with you anyore. gn friend

>this crybaby still doesn´t go to sleep

my sides

Attached: 1519602666963.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>patronizing
He was 20 years older than him

Chrissy was a piece of shit from the pilot episode where we see him giving Tony a bullshit excuse about his back to justify not working. Lazy dimwitted fuck who never would've have been a made man if he wasn't the boss' own blood

>I'm not a sith. I never was. It was the death sticks I was on, they fucked with my head. But I'm over that now. I could probably get a note from my master

Attached: 1568288465715.jpg (1278x717, 413K)

no one forced him in to the mob and their behaviors are well known to millions of people, the only killing that affected him was email kolar.

perhaps you can explain its relevance to christopher

based retard poster

It's not weird at all you stupid little faggot

He manuged to get the drip on him.

kill yourself zoom zoom

>faggot brackets

you don´t have cousins so it isn´t weird for you

It was his stomach dumb fuck

Are you suggesting that the scene in that shop was due to stress from offing that slovakian russian polish idk prick and not due to MK Ultra programming going off or a large scale CIA cloning experiment?

Lay it all out for me user, prove your wisdom

I used to feel bad for Chrissy since he seemed to have an interest in music and film but then it was evident he was just a fuckup junkie.

I have many cousins, around the same age, far younger and far older, you're probably being placated and just dont realize it. It's obvious from your posts that youre not too bright.

The cia may have tested lsd on paulie but they didn't engage with chrissy.

perhaps not intentionally, but explain Gino. unless you're thinking that was the KGB?

What a juvenile worldview
2 possibilities for you:
You're just a teenager going to shitty parties and hanging out with vain idiots
Or
You're overestimating your ability to pick apart people's heads and that leads you to talk about why people drink at parties on a perfectly good Sopranos thread

Jesus junkies like you are a drain on society but kek lol this post is golden on showcasing how junkies actually think. Good one my heroin fiend friend.

I always assumed it was something similar to the man from taured incident

It wasn't anything he was lying ya sack a dhit

Why the fuck do so many people get cancer on this show? I get it old people get cancer but when like 20 people get it around the same time its just dumb. Like give one guy heart desiese, give another a stroke just get a little creative. Its like the writer was thinking "How do I make the audience feel for this character oh I know CANCER".
If Breaking Bad did this Walt, Walt. Jr, Skyler, and Jessie would have cancer its ridiculous.

Sil reading off the paper is my favorite part of the intervention

He's the decay of the mob. The younger generation who were too weak. He's a d bag

>post is golden on showcasing how junkies actually think

what do you mean exactly?

the fucking terminator was in his 70s and smoked since he was in short pants, johnny sack smoked constantly and was in his early 60s, junior was in his 70s with stomach cancer. paulie in his 60s with prostate cabcer, you'll get there kid.

>d bag

I just capped a couple of kino Junior screenshots, but I'm not sure I want to post them in such a shit thread talking about heroin and all that.

fine you talked me into it.

Attached: sing it jun.png (984x592, 603K)

>”Chrissy was never like those other gangsters who contributed to society”

THA BONES ARE ALL SHATUD!

one of the kinoest scenes

Attached: sing it again jun.png (774x436, 470K)

lol

Attached: 1568689895823.png (529x601, 529K)

do you eat pussy with that mouth?

>Non hai mai avuto la stoffa di un atleta varsity
Such a great song

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY

Chris' family backstory is interesting for example his uncle "Midnight" used to run a gay club in the 70s.

Attached: Midnight Moltisanti.jpg (1176x664, 107K)

This was a pretty decent thread with minimal meming queers

It did, and big brains realize that that was Tony's self righteous justification for killing him in his own mind, but the actual reason was his own paranoia

Where the fuck was Tony hiding

Attached: 300px-College_Sopranos.jpg (300x187, 19K)

>Tony, walks in to the Bing, Chris and Paulie are discussing business, Silvio is reading a paper
Ey fellas, wait you hear dis one
>The gang turns around
So I'm just off the phone with Vito. Says he's having trouble with VJ
>Paulie
Oh yeah? Not the kids weight again? The kids a little chubby but look at the father
>Chris
Vito's actually losing a few pounds, Paulie
>Paulie
Well as God my witness he must be pickin' them back up on bulk buy down the Wal-Mart
>Tony turns
No nothing like that, says he's spending a lot of time on his comp-ooter
>Chris
What's wrong with that?
>Paulie
Yeah kids love that shit
>Tony
No, he's talking to other people online. Talking about stupid shit. Something about fortunes
>Silvio, still reading his paper, pipes up
I think you mean Yea Forums, T
>Tony
Yeah, that sounds familiar. Fortune, Yea Forums, who gives a fuck, the kids speaking to creepy fucks online
>Paulie, curious, cocks his head
So what kinda fortunes they telling on this thing?
>Tony
Fuck if I know, Vito says trying to talk to the kid is like speaking to a fuckin' jap he's speaking ching chong *chuckle*
>Chris
Yeah yeah, I heard of that site Tone. Something about may may culture
>Paulie
May may? Sounds like my grandmas bridge partner
>Silvio
It's pronounced "meem", it's like an in joke
>Paulie
Why the fuck don't they call them in jokes then, the fucken' youth today
>Tony
Fuck if I know, I don't get that shit
>Silvio
Look it's just a joke that gets taken to extremes. T, if I says you's a big guy, you'd reply "for you" and everyone on the site gets a laugh
>Tony, annoyed
The fuck you say? You just call me fat?
>Silvio looks up from his paper
Eyyy no disrespect T, I'm just tryna explain
>Chris
Yeah it would be extremely painful to say that again Silv
>Chris and Silvio exchange a knowing smile and chuckle
>Tony, exits to the bathroom
Losing my fuckin' mind he'a

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x450, 29K)

>The events of the series play out as they did originally
>The setting now takes place between 2009 and 2017
What are some of the broader changes?

Pretty much the same, more shitting on muslims and trannies.

If anything he was out of hers. He could have gotten a way hotter chick that gave him way less problems but he kept her around because he genuinely liked her and was a good guy

>She has a 90lb mole taken off her ass!
Ralphie was truly the best character

Attached: 9B546984-468D-4BE3-BD00-9851079D009E.png (312x411, 266K)

Why was Paulie such a cunt? Constantly ratting on Chrissy.

It was a different time.

>ratting on Chrissy.
bullshit

Adriana was a gross stupid basic bitch coke whore. She was out of no one's league.

>basic bitch
nigger speak
>coke whore
overstating

Weird

Seek help

>it's a casual exposes himself episode

lot of good it did him

This

Also he made that shitty movie power fantasy about killing tony

Like what the fuck was his problem?

The tragedy of the relationship between Adrianna and Christopher is that he was the smart one.

Attached: chrispatsy.webm (1280x720, 964K)

YOU GIVE ME 1000 DOLLA

Used to be some heffer the poor thing

Why is Silvio always the one who knows about Yea Forums culture and anime in these?

he was doing better than the average person

Dumb fuck

Chris is ourguido

He takes in knowledge like a sponge in the show

Absolute retard honestly, didn't like him much
Got absurd favouritism from Tony and still couldnt get ahead.

Based Sil is best character

I rewatchef the episodes the other day where he's upset about Tony Blundetto getting so much respect and that Tony and Tony B are going to pick on him again. Then he bonds with Tony B at the farm as they are finding the bodies and feels assured only to have Tony and Tony B relentlessly pick on him like he's a kid all over again until he just leaves and cries while driving.

That was so fucked. There's literally nothing he could do or say.

>That was so fucked
that's life kiddo

Well duh faggot

Uhh no, Christopher could have done modelling but there were too many fags.

No I meant she used to be the rockos modern life character

posting this just because

Attached: sopranosroommate.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

No mate. You're a filthy junkie that needs to die.

>Shoots some pussy baker when the baker wanted to serve Vito when Chris was next in queue
>Confides in Paulie that he did it because he felt disrespected
>Paulie runs to Tony and rats on him
Nahhh Paulie is a piece of shit.

>I like a woman you can grab onto something

disgusting bette midler cunt

Makazian told him you casual cuck

Bump!

Come on anons, you c-can do it! D-don't let the thread die now!

Attached: 1544390400909.jpg (116x252, 15K)

fuck off furry posting reddit nigger tourist, ot had been a good thread specifically because your faggot ilk wasn't here

why did vito in that scene pretended he didn't know who chrissy was? sopranos has a lot of weird continuity issues.

I killed the cat chrissy

Attached: 1547316698472.png (542x647, 348K)

reminder the show implies noah fucks her.

Episode where Meadow and her roommate get tipsy and decide to experiment with each other when?

Favourite character after Paulie. Definetely an interesting character ark but desu he had many chances to change but didn't take them. If Chrissy wasnt Tony's favourite fuck boi he would have been killed way earlier in the mob world.

Attached: bateman sopranos.jpg (535x600, 201K)

He wasn’t Vito there, he was just some random civilian. He later came back later as Vito. You think a made guy would get pushed around by some associate?

The moment at the party when Christopher realises he's completely lost respect from everyone in the family was one of the best in the last season.
Paulie says something way out of line and it's clear that something should be said but instead everyone around him is just laughing at him.
You can see the penny drop and he sees that he's gone from being one of the closest to the boss to being the court jester.

Cast him now as an old mob boss.

I think Tony had a real problem with impulse control. He never should have killed Ralph. After rewatching it I don’t think Ralph had anything to do with the Pie-o-My burning to death. After Tony and Chris chop him up, there’s a scene with Tony talking to Melfi about his impulse control and how it’s negatively effecting his work.

Quality post

He's great but Tony sopranos is still the goat
Paulie is low key the best in the show tho hehhe

>boi
Poofter

Fuck you and your dubs. As soon as you have gotten your head wired to gear it turns you into a superhuman with absurd capabilities. Believe it or not, idgaf. Its true tho.

he was

>projecting

would watch, imperioli is a fantastic actor
youtube.com/watch?v=2KezWri7jo8

he was weak, stupid, and a bad person.
most characters on the show are only 2 of these.
i hated him.

ooga booga where da good person at?

i don't mind immoral characters if they are at least intelligent or effective in going about their evil ways. he was just a shitty person in every aspect.

Here's a hint: If you want to do spoilers on Yea Forums, just press ctrl+s. Don't manually type it out.

One of my favorite shots in the whole show

Attached: 1557714662258.png (1080x608, 539K)

Had Tony never choked Chris to death, would it have been Chris that got shot to death by NY instead of Bobby?

o gabbagul 300 sopranos posts without me

Bobby was the acting underboss when he was shot so no. Chris had no shot of being promoted given his past.

Clearly Vito was pretending to be Gino and not know Chrissy because he was fucking the kid Chrissy shot.

>it turns into an upper and you can work you ass off all day and function perfectly fine. The only issue you'll have at that point is running out and getting sick, which with his connections and money wouldn't really happen. You can snap out of a nod in seconds with all coordination intact

>this is what drugcucks actually believe

Top fucking kek

he was a great character and imperioli nailed it but he was despicable and deserved to die

I'm pretty sure seeing the baby seat in the back of the car was at the very least the reason he didn't feel bad about killing him.

Pussy and Tony B both did far worse things than Chrissy and Tony still felt bad about having to kill them.

Lol at the naive teenagers in this thread getting pissed off, as if the most hardcore dudes on construction sites and roofs arent blasted on opiates, like the guys in the back of the kitchen making food for 12 hour shifts arent sniffing any drug can get their hands on. I only used h for a couple years, but working on the stuff is what i miss most, turns you into an unstoppable force, everyone else busting up concrete has to stop every 20 minutes and get out of the sun, but the opiate guys never had to stop. It was the unspoken rule, and the foremans looked the other way but, you just let the pillpoppers and dope sniffers do the demo and they'll have it cleaned up and loaded on the truck before you even got back from lunch. There is a lot of drug use in certain professions, and they only get away with it because they are the best workers.

You just reveal your own ignorance, good luck getting away with that with all the drug testing these days.

Nice cop dubs. Chrissi's dad was in the mob which means he would be too

he didn't even know his dad poofter, he was in the mob because he looked up to tony so much growing up.

>It's like when they're little and they get sick. You'd give anything in the world to trade places with them, so they don't have to suffer.
>Then to think you're the cause of it. It's in his blood; this miserable fucking existence. My rotten fucking putrid genes have infected my kid's soul. That's my gift to my son.

Is this the only time in the whole series where he's honest?

Attached: I hate this fucking therapy shit.jpg (1263x702, 93K)

didn't he say his cousins was like 156 or something? Did he make up both of those figures or mistake it for some standardized test score?

Nah, despite being a narcissistic psychopath, he has a few rare moment's of clarity. But because he is a narcissistic psychopath, they never really go anywhere.
He's supposed to be a tragic figure. He's just sane enough to know that he's seriously fucked, but neither his life nor his disorders really allow him to do anything about it. He wouldn't be where he is in life if he got better, and would likely end up dead if he did.

He manuged to get the drop on him.

Paulie was in the Army Signal Corp. He mentioned it a few times including in The Meadowlands.

Do you know what it's actually like being on h? or have you only seen it in movies by people pretending to be on it? And drug tests are a joke unless it's a hair test, most drugs are out of your system in 4 days. I havent had to take one in about 12 years.

i had to pause that scene for a couple minutes because i was laughing so hard.

I thought Tony killed him in a retarded attempt to end his suffering, after which the Dr. at the hospital reveals he could have lived

No it was more of him being fed up with his shit and knew he was eventually going to get someone else (mainly his baby) killed, hence why he saw the baby seat in the back with a branch through it.

I'm only checking this thread out of respect for my fatwa

Attached: 99.png (308x184, 643)

You may think so because she was all serious with that bar and all but the only reason she got that chance was because Tony needed a new place to white wash some cash and Chrissy needed a new place to deal dope. She would never have been able to get something like this off the ground had Tony & co not paid for all that shit.

Motivations aside, that's what happened right? I haven't seen that episode since it premiered.

>recommended sopranos to some people
>they drop it after two episodes

Attached: 1497388875332.jpg (167x139, 10K)

ultimate pleb filter

100% this & Mad Men.

Mad Men was shit.

i actually watched the first ttwo episodes when i was kind of in a bad mood and distracted, i wasnt getting into it at all and ended up not starting it again for like 4 weeks, had to rewatch the first eps again. i didnt really assume the show was boring or bad and just had to deal with my shit first, but i basically dropped it for a month and almost didnt go back in.

filtered

pleb

If by his suffering you mean him injured in the car crash, then no. Without those motivations he would’ve attempted to save him, I think cristopher saying he wouldn’t pass the drug test was pretty much the final nail in his coffin since it confirmed Tony’s suspicions that he was still on drugs

the thing about the sopranos was that there were no favorites. they were all scum and unlikeable. tho, you sympathized with them on some level. only character which wasn't plain evil was bob, he was boring as fuck. if i'd had to pick my favorite characters: johnny and ralphie.

in christoper's case was that it was interesting to see mob life from youngster's perspective, who has modern lifestyle and modern values. otherwise, he was very unlikeable as a character.

Attached: 1569067536637.png (1342x1338, 2.61M)

>It's a "Paulie finally goes to Italy and it's not everything he thought it would be" episode

>Commendatorrie

You don’t know what you’re talkin’ about Hesh, Massive is a genius!

if you stripped everything down as far as you can about tony and his "evilness", what is there is that death doesnt bother him that much, he knows there is more than this life, which is just a mostly meaningless, temporary stop along the way. he participates in life, but none of it matters all that much to him. he's a mob boss in a sort of perpetual existential crisis

does that shit actually work?

I guess it does, neat

I fuck up sometimes by typing "spoilerS" it's an easy mistake to make, nice to know about the shortcut

Attached: hongry.jpg (593x342, 17K)

It was pretty goddn obvious that Tony killed him out of exasperation and malice when he realized that Chris was endangering everyone around him including his infant daughter.

Was it one of the symptoms of the medication? Was he even on medication back then?

It was Vito’s twin brother Gino

Yeah, you could see his disgust with Chrissy when he confessed he'd been using again. He'd given him more leeway than he'd give anybody else and he fucked up every time. I think it was part precautionary but also kind of exasperated anger.

I think Chrissy's problem was summed up nicely that time when he was talking to Paulie and is he was afraid that nothing good would ever happen to him and Paulie said "yeah, and nothing ever did, so what?" Paulie accepted and dealt with the reality of his day-to-day existence instead of dreaming about alternatives or hypotheticals like Chrissy did. The realist survived and the dreamer self-destructed.

Attached: hammer.jpg (989x599, 101K)

I work with cranes in hot as fuck Australia and this shit isn't true no one wants to work with druggo freaks.

This day and age atleast, good story about old boys was wgen one shot up and fell asleep and had the crane turning left full speed

Post more Soprano memes

Attached: B663D27C-B6AB-4EFE-9BCE-A89AF25FFE87.jpg (982x558, 49K)

Paulie adapted to whatever life threw at him which is why he survived the culling of the New Jersey family at the very end. He helped orchestrate it, and was condoned in doing so by the ghost of Chrissy (that cat)

>It's a "Paulie and Chrissy get lost in the woods because Paulie is a compulsive bullshitter" episode

Tony never trusted Paulie with anything important again after that.

When Tony was bitching to Melfi about how much Christopher hated him, I've always wondered why Tony couldn't see it coming to an extent. I mean, even regardless of giving him shit for getting sober, you killed the only person that he ever loved. I'd have to imagine that Tony would at least have some self awareness about that.

Why do people say Tony was a narcissistic sociopath? I get he killed people but what else?

>people actually liking Chrissy
He was funny to watch as a fuck up but he was one of the most retarded people in the show, it's just not as visible because 90% of the main cast (aside from maybe Tony, Tony B, and a few people from the NY mob) acts like literal 20IQ subhumans. If Christopha wasn't related to Tony like he was and didn't have a bit of luck, he'd have gotten wacked really, really fucking early on.

Wouldn't let Zellman fuck Irina

was vito going to kill finn or fuck him or fuck him and then kill him? or was he just going to bro out and watch the padres take a beating from the yankees?

do you think Cleaver would be kino?

Yeah, when life gave Paulie Lemons he made lemonade, when Life gave Christopher lemons he complained about how he wanted apples and then went to his bedroom and shot heroin

Attached: fucking queers.jpg (982x558, 114K)

Attached: unstable characters.png (500x441, 286K)

He never had a chance. The deck was stacked against him from the start.

He grew up with terrible influences and role models, ones who were happy to eat him alive, or just use him up and throw him away.

Even the person he trusted and admired most in the world was happy to fuck his girl when he was away.

That being said, he did fuck it up by being weak, and falling in to his addictions. A life where you need to cut people's heads off would be hard to take for most people.

Attached: Reeding.jpg (400x581, 42K)

Paulie talked tough but his life was miserably pathetic.

Favorite Paulie moment was impresing Tony at the deal by being all tough and gung ho only to later laugh like a retard àt his tv so stupidly Tony looked like he might kill him.

The point he was making was the he didn't have to be a gangster. The only hope for him was to get out, because he couldn't handle his drugs. He had a number of opportunities, and didn't take them.

>I'm gonna get some danish for the road

>*navy

Attached: fkn qrs.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

What makes you think Ralph wasn't responsible for the stable burning down? He made a lot of money off the insurance and he was a cold fucker who didn't care about killing a who-or, much less a horse

What if Chris turned informant and brought down the family?

FUCKIN' BABY!

Attached: 1566542924722.jpg (966x941, 91K)

Oooh listen to this user using the lingo of the tv show on a Mongolian yak insemination forum.

Real dark character.

Just the scenes where Tony was talking to Melfi about his impulsiveness causing him problems in his work. Made me feel like Ralph didn’t really do it and he killed an innocent Ralph in a blind fit of rage.

Tony did give him one chance to get out and walk away scott free, but he didn't take it. Chris was committed to being a gangster.

Isn't a fan theory that he was?

>disrespected by everyone at the bada bing
>Suddenly and oit of character starts wearing a baseball cap (surveilance)

Christopher is literally a Based Retard. A truly kino character.

Who says he shot up for the first time in the commendatori episode?

>Had he applied himself he could have been the new boss.

I must be loyle to my capo.

I genuinely think less of people who don't like The Sopranos. I'm not even joking.

The lesson to be learned from Christopher's character is that drugs ruin people's potential.

This
t. amphetamine addled kitchen worker

Not him, but you are a raging basement incel with no life experience who thinks in terms of black and white that you learned from cartoons and comic books and tv.

There are plenty of functional addicts, addicted to all sorts of things that you have no idea are junkies or drunks.

Keith Richards for example, is atypical example of a fairly functional drug addict. But there are also all sorts of clerks and cops and businessmen and librarians that you would never guess.

Yeah all the endless bullshit about fascinating soccer mum conversations and the issues facing schoolkids and parenting were really compelling and are great to watch again and again. The tons of ads worked into the show are great too.

Most pathetic Paulie moment in the show was when he needed to earn more to not look bad compared to the other guys so he tried to rob that old lady of her stashed cash and ended up killing her.

Nah he was a retard without the drugs

Ignore drug addicts. The only drug addicts I see in construction are useless retards that no one wants to work with.

Even potheads, who are way low on the scale of drug addicts, have glaring brain problems on the job and cannot cope.