Disenchantment: Season 2

Seems just as mediocre as the previous season, perhaps worse, and definitely more dull. Most interesting thing was this atrocity of animation right here.

Any reason to keep watching?

Attached: file.png (1170x2027, 1.95M)

That bitch ain't got no nipples.

If that interests you, you should stop watching tv and get a girlfriend

what did they mean by this

Attached: Cremorrah.jpg (1657x905, 205K)

is it out?

Not sure what this implies. I fine it interesting the baffling manner they decided to animate this scene.
Yeah.

formerly not lost

No torrents yet

Well, it's on Netflix, but don't bother, unless you would otherwise be starring at empty space. This is slightly better than empty space, but even then, I might be overselling it.

Does it have epic jokes like Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Chucks)?

Edit: I see that it does

Queen Oona is kino though

That was from last season.

What's wrong with their teeth?

Attached: 1535139738680.jpg (539x494, 57K)

Never mind you're not getting a girlfriend

I'm glad I resolved that confusion.

>that guy was just rude
>so i took advantage of his misogyny and stereotypes
I'm pretty numb to this shit by now, but still: cringe.

Attached: file.png (1614x1025, 1.9M)

Attached: IT6pm-DW0T2MhApHlcSzezX1mlOXM4rB8EejZEvL86A.jpg (2048x2048, 435K)

You do realise that is her character right. There is also a joke where she says 'Don't forgot about the women', then immediately pushes a lady off a horse to take it and ride off with the men. You really don't need to get triggered every time some ever says any of those words.

Unless you're actively looking for sign gags with the word formerly in it I see no reason to watch this borefest

holy shit that's a sexy outfit

>Any reason to keep watching?
I saw no reason to keep watching past the pilot.

So, you watched all of season 1, didn't like it, and then decided to watch season 2? Why?

wait, what? i thought the joke was because sneed is a funny name!

How did this get a second season? The very few people I know who watched it quit after episode 2. I made to 3 before giving up, did this really get enough viees to warrant a season 2? This shit was awful.

Is that Shibuya Rin?