AHS:1984

Pure kinography

Attached: 1568915562021.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

so is the new season any good?

why she so thicc emmabrehs?

The first episode was decent. I hope it doesn't shit the bed half-way into the season though.

Attached: 1564583602433.jpg (1908x1146, 113K)

>sticc
>thicc
retard

It’s AHS ofc it’s shit

YOU'RE ALL CLOSET FAGGOTS WITH SHIT TASTE. PLEASE FUCK OFF TO REDDIT WHERE YOU BELONG

Take a chillpill, incel.

Attached: 1568914332487.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

so sexy emma

can somebody edit the dude out of this vid? I'm not tech savvy and I want to masturbate to this.

COOMING

Absolutely gay.

Attached: 1568922393165.jpg (1366x768, 88K)

please tell me she isn't a minor character this year

>skinny jewish girl lusting after chad
Why am I supposed to care?

It will, though. This series shits the bed about 75% of the time, and moreso with the most recent seasons. Apocalypse was a fucking joke.

That's why it chaps my ass that I like what I've seen so far. I'm gonna have to get invested and wait to see how they disappoint me this time.

Attached: 1505152112579.jpg (373x332, 45K)

Her ex Evan Peters isn't acting in this new season, so expect her to be the main character.

Will I be able to watch it on hulu tomorrow?

She isn't Jewish, but I might bust even harder to her if she were (I'm a gentile).

Why do you punish yourself? I stopped after the circus season

what happened with them?

They broke up, duh.

This.

what happened with apocalypse?

Rank the seasons Yea Forums!

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

nice. assuming she lives a few episodes her pre-death scene will be extremely fappable. what is even peters doing lol? is his still an xman?

Time travel undoes the apocalypse

Best Emma gives me a boner, and I like 80's retro shit.

But this is it. Either this season redeems the series or buries it for me.

Attached: 1515907560924.jpg (400x300, 25K)

People who watch this are either
>women
>gay
>masochists

are you one of those people? then don't.

It was edit all weird or it was suppose to be like that?

The white girl is skinny dippy & sees headlights in the distance & freaks outs, yet that truck she saw only arrives way after.

I'm all 3

oh wow did they time travel at the end of that shit? i can't remember when i dropped it. i remember the son of satan guy and the witches accepting him as the leader after a long wamens struggle. so they fucking rolled back time all the way to 1984? is that the plot of this season?

literally nothing. Nukes get dropped in episode 1, a few loose plotlines from coven and season 1 get tied up and other than that it was fucking boring and pointless.

The antichrist mopes around for a while, does nothing, then one of the witches travel back in time to when he was a teenager and runs him over with a minivan as he's leaving his mom's house. I am not making that up.

Attached: anon I am disappoint.jpg (352x395, 45K)

It would really be a testament to faggotry if you could somehow take a 80s slasher flick with best emma and turn it into some lesbo womyn power garbage

apocalypse was so bad i'm really holding off watching this

The first episode was better than the entirety of the previous three seasons.

I enjoyed apocalypse but mostly because muh nostalgia

2 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 7 > 8

Yes

asylum > murder house > hotel > coven > freak show >>>>>> the rest >>>>>>>>>> anal warts >>> apocalypse

>no Roanoke towards the top of that list
Pleb filter'd