How long would someone last in real life wearing this in Harlem?

How long would someone last in real life wearing this in Harlem?

Attached: preview.jpg (666x360, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IavvBtR_to
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long would a half naked white man last in Harlem without the sign?

I'd use the excuse that they'd spare him under the assumption he's retarded but then it reminds me of the Chicago Four a couple years ago. The "youths" that kidnapped a handicapped white kid for liking Trump and made him drink from a toilet so yeah....you'd probably get fucked up either way doing this.

You're the one using verbal violence in a hypothetical, so what does that say about your kind?

> I said ID not CID!
> """"""""My bad""""""""

CID - Criminal Investigation Department - Part of force which investigates crime including serious violence, gun crime & robbery plus more complex fraud investigations, surveillance, hi-tech crime, financial crime/fraud & the targeting of key criminals.

Attached: 3246.png (588x596, 219K)

> "I said ID not IED!"
> """""""""""خطأي khataiy"""""""""""

i dont think harlem is even very dangerous anymore

Way longer than he would on twitter or any social media

>he's retarded
Half the population of Harlem is clinically retarded.

these days you might be able to get away with it, maybe just get your ass kicked or something; back in the day you'd be bleeding out on the sidewalk in less than 5 minutes

It's been my experience that "niggers" tend to avoid you if you seem fucking crazy. They don't like crazy. And you'd definitely have to be crazy or suicidal to do this.

Some lumbersexual might suck their teeth at you through sips of chai latte.

Survive? Indefinitely. Be confronted? Like 30 seconds.

t. I don't live in Harlem but I do live in Queens.

It’s insane that we all live with violent borderline retarded apes who never have and never will contribute a single thing to society, who we all pay directly out of our paycheck to have a place to live and food to eat, yet they hate us anyway. Half our population even insists despite concrete evidence and undesputable data that they are in fact totally normal and if they weren’t it would be our fault anyway. And the side that actually admits reality exists and that we are perpetual victims of our permanent defendants offer absolutely 0 solutions. 10 percent of our population are permanently on welfare, 10 percent of our population are too dangerous to live around and any property left around them or in their care is forfeit, and half our people won’t even admit there’s a problem(unless the problem is the rest of us) while the other half has 0 viable solutions. Many people even want to let MORE of them in to further make our lives miserable. What the hell man. No solution is too extreme when the problem is this extreme. And yet we just live like this, live like this and take it.

It would be on two dozen SJW twitter feeds and all over popular news outlets long before anybody who actually lives nearby gave a shit

How long would a clothed white man last in Harlem without the sign?

How long before it's declared a hate crime? Better pack a lunch for that one.

How many Harlemites can read?

It's been my experience that "niggers" are usually crazy themselves and have no problem attacking random people.

Harlem is crazy gentrified now. It's all white millennial turbo turbo SJW transexuals.

Now if you went into the Bronx or something you'd get murdered by black guys pretty quickly

i find it hilarious tbqh

punishment for slavery.

How is it funny? Genuinely curious. The only way I could find it funny personally is if me and all my family were 100 percent insulated from it(them). Which sadly isn’t true. Even then I would feel bad for the millions of innocent people that have to suffer around them, especially the kids. Putting innocent white kids in a majority black school is so god damn cruel and should be a crime punishable by death.

when are they heading to Africa to punish the black people that enslaved them?

Less then 10 percent of the people at the time of slavery had anything to do with it, and the vast majority of people living today in America do not have ancestors that were involved. How about we just kill everyone alive today with ancestor slavers, then since everyone left will be innocent we deport them all to Africa? Sounds fair to me

CNN would be at that street corner in no time.

>"It's about Trump."

I'm not saying we did anything wrong, just the 10% of wypipo fucked it up by bringing in the chocolate rains

Well of Europe is any indication we would eventually feel guilty for creating a nice place to live for ourselves and invite a bunch of savages in to destroy it anyway. So whatever. It’s almost enough to make me believe in god. It’s like someone created everything, and saw they made white people way too overpowered, so they instilled suicidal empathy in them to make things fair.

God isn’t real

pretty long time, harlem is all white now.

I could last a pretty long time, i train BJJ and Muay Thai and I taking nutropics tho

Are nootropics snake oil? I’m guessing yes but I haven’t done the research to know for sure

What a masterpiece. This would never get made today. McTiernan is severely underrated.

It's been my experience that if you look weak or stand out in anyway, you will be attacked

There are currently, as of right now, more slaves in Africa than ever existed in the entire history of the US slave trade.

>Believing that blatant propaganda

>verbal violence

Attached: 1164165193100.jpg (200x200, 8K)

It's actually pretty expensive to live in Harlem, user. Do this in Detroit or Atlanta

>verbal violence
damn

I notice niggers are super scared of gay people for some reason. SO if you actually just got naked and started walking toward them they would all flee.

Yeah, it's also pretty insane that we all live with violent borderline retarded apes who never have and never will contribute a single thing to society, who we all pay directly out of our paycheck to have a place to live and food to eat, yet they hate us anyway. Half our population even insists despite concrete evidence and undesputable data that they are in fact totally normal and if they weren’t it would be our fault anyway. And the side that actually admits reality exists and that we are perpetual victims of our permanent defendants offer absolutely 0 solutions

why is this board like this at night what compels you to even post a thread this retarded and off topic on the television board

Attached: garfsucc.png (227x197, 70K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IavvBtR_to

>verbal violence

Attached: 1563268238809.jpg (716x724, 20K)

These days? He’d get yelled at, mocked, and picketed

t. Harlemite

wow a lot of racist posts here

Attached: 7y5436.jpg (250x278, 12K)

>How about we just kill everyone alive today with ancestor slavers
Woah. Stop being anti-semitic. We Jews just brought the slaves on ships. You dont blame the banker for bad investments do you?

i was literally in the livestream as it happened

I've never been to New York but I'm willing to bet Harlem is gentrified as fuck.

It’s a scene from Die Hard with a Vengeance dumbass

NYC nowadays?. Arrested and charged with multiple civil rights violations, inciting a riot, and everything else that a DA could package in.

Oh yeah, I forget paying a couple nigs to assault with an agenda isn't possible.

yesssssss you have meant every fucking blacks and all of them are fucking scared of fagggots. god your dumb nigger

Is the jail time they’re doing fake, too?

Actually thinking of wearing this ironically at this years halloween.You think people would understand or would it be considered bad taste?

you're missing the point, guy

Nobody is going to get an obscure scene reference from an action movie released in 1995. You’ll get knocked out

>How long would a clothed white man last in Harlem without the sign?
ypipo have been moving into harlem en masse for years m8

>what crackers think would happen
a bunch of pipe hitting niggas would immediately kill this motherfucker
>what would actually happen
some old nigga would immediately peg the situation as fucking weird and probably a honeypot/entrapment situation and tell all the idiot niggas to leave the area immediately

Kinda like what happens in the movie

>undesputable

So, what he’s saying is we’re fucked, right?

>I notice niggers are super scared of gay people for some reason
when was the last time you left your basement?

Depends, if he isn't wearing anything expensive and looks like he knows where he can last pretty good amount of time

This. It's mysterious how everyone overlooks the africans for originally enslaving them and the jews for bringing the slaves to america. Then the people who actually ended international slavery get all the blame.

Who is going to knock him out? I assume he’s not retarded enough to go to a party with black people, because who would be. So who’s going to punch him for wearing what is assumed to be a racist shirt? S-oy guzzling limp wristed sjws? I think not. He might get yelled at by some roasties with purple hair though, and depending who owns the place might get kicked out of the party

I’ve known blacks enslaved each other back then. That’s nothing new and has been done in every society and still done in some countries today but I’m fuzzy on the Jewish thing. Are you saying they owned the ships that transported the slaves?

Based

>Half our population even insists despite concrete evidence and undesputable data
That's the power of propaganda for ya

nothing can be done about it because war is now cultural
anything more than something subtle and the U.N. would want to get involved

>guy you’re replying to
I’m guessing it would be the last option if the host is a liberal. If I did it at the party I go to it would lead to an argument for sure. Everyone avoids politics not hat group because it’s about 50/50. I could see someone getting drunk and doing something stupid if he was resilient to the criticism and even more so if he became antagonistic. Definitely a beer in the face. Let me catch you up to 2019: Leftists will swing at you if you’re not looking.

Just walk away now friend. I went through a period of time where I set out to prove /pol/ was a bunch of retards for claiming Jews were behind literally everything bad ever. So I would just pick something terrible at random and research it and who was behind it/responsible etc so I could build up a bunch of examples where Jews were involved to throw in /pol/s face whenever they sperged out about the jews(so always I guess). I managed to find 0 examples and had to stop for my own sanity. I was happier not knowing. Walk away user, walk away. There’s nothing we can do anyway

>hurr durr /pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

Not him, but many ships were Dutch ships financed by Jews.

Damn, well I missed out. I was a leftist in high school/college but their views now would have made me hate them and want to antagonize them as much as possible. I was a giga chad football player back then and would have had a great time cracking sjw skulls, I hated them even as a leftist, but they were way too spineless to say anything much less do anything back then when me and my friends were making off color jokes about blacks and women blatantly. I was born in the wrong era I guess, seems there aren’t any alpha males left to stand up to their bullshit anymore, sad. To be clear I’m not bragging, I’m a neet loser now like the rest(or most) of you so it doesn’t matter what I was in a past life. I just don’t get why sjws are being allowed to run roughshod over everyone now. There were scores of guys I grew up with that wouldn’t have put up with that. Fun police have always been hated, guess they run things now

I’m definitely not saying that there wouldn’t be guys who thought like us fighting back. The crowd I’m talking about is my age range (28-40) and we’re all too old, too tired from work and too many responsibilities to get into a knock down brawl over something like imitating a Die Hard scene at a party but none of us would do that. One guy dressed up in a poncho and sombrero with a mustache. That drew some eye rolls from the leftists last year but everyone got along. The kind of scenario where it would come to blows is a big blow out party with lots of random people you’ve never met. I wouldn’t be at that event anyways because I hate large crowds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)

The rabbit hole never ends does it?

"He had a sign?"

I’ll show you a hole that never ends. I’ll give you a hint, it’s my ass. And it needs your meaty cock. No homo

longer than wearing a MAGA hat

Wtf is that guy the only Magic playing nigger in the world?

That's Yu-Gi-Oh

>Detroit or Atlanta
Detroit is practically a ghost town at this point so barely anyone would see him and in Atlanta you'd only get harassed by literal nigger faggots. Now Compton, that's a place I'd give your survival with this sign on as very limited.

It is. My white girlfriend on her trip to NYC last year said she was disappointed about the gentrification of Harlem as she walked by herself around there. Never got raped. Probably took awhile to find a straight black man there so she could fuck him too. What a disappointment. Hipsters ruin everything.

Half of my family is Jewish and it's absolutely bizarre when my half brother who used to be super Jewish tells me that he's convinced that the Holocaust was slightly embellished a bit from what he's researched. Fuck does that blow my mind.

Oh well nice dubs user but my point still stands since when do blacks do niche white geek hobbies like that? Never known one black guy to do that.

>Compton
Fair enough. Also D.C./Baltimore

Look at wu-tang. Anime, kung fu and godzilla movies.

He didn't actually do it, the N word was added digitally.

I'd walk around my hometown with a sandwich board reading "I HATE IGER"

Yup Baltimore would be suicide. I was going to write Chicago too but the Latino influx there and after the Jussie Smollett shit they'd probably only just hold a press conference and blame Trump somehow. Same in Liberal cities like San Diego, Austin, Seattle etc etc

Yeah but those are more heterosexual testosterone fueled by the rap industry. I'm pretty sure gangstas wouldn't admit to playing Pokemon or YuGiOh or fucking Beyblade lol

It was pretty obviously at least slightly embellished. That is pretty much factual, I don’t see why it’s contraversial at all. The question is how much, but we aren’t allowed to debate it for some reason

You have to go back tranny

It just bugs me that obviously not only Jews died in WW2 obviously but say that in this political climes and you're immediately a fucking anti-semite and not taken seriously.

>who never have and never will contribute a single thing to society
user, have any of anons done this either?

user, i lived in ghetto for five years and i got a long with them just fine.
>Putting innocent white kids in a majority black school is so god damn cruel
Have you ever been to white trash majority schools? Shit is the same in there as it is in black majority schools. Whites aren't innocent as you think they are.

>Now Compton, that's a place I'd give your survival with this sign on as very limited
user, it is not 90s anymore and it is full of spics nowadays.

>since when do blacks do niche white geek hobbies like that?
Since fucking forever. Not every black is this full of testosterone kinda guy, there is tons of black nerds.

i ended up walking through there when i was like 11 back in the late 90s with my mum after getting off at the wrong train stop trying to get into manhattan, were both scottish are still alive so

I remember reading that Compton was invaded by Mexicans. Big gang war between blacks and hispanics went on/continues in some places. I think you'd be fine in Compton at this point, the Mexican gangs would just laugh at you.

These days, Harlem is full of rich white people. It's been that way for a decade thanks to the Jews buying up all the property and renovating it. They'd just call the cops and get him arrested.

Whether the Holocaust happened or not is irrelevant. It's how it is used in modern political dialog that makes it relevant.

The holocaust is the modern world's inception myth, at least in the West. Whether you're moral or not centers around whether you'd be willing to kill baby Hitler.

>literally every time a black person is doing something to make trump look good or bad, they must be being paid by some... one! negros could never have an independent thought!

If you control for income, blacks still have a higher crime rate than their white counterparts.

IIRC, even rich blacks have a homicide rate that exceeds poor whites.

Ding ding ding ding ding!

You and others in the thread kinda sum it up. Blacks would be "wtf" mostly, Latinos would find it funny and white Liberals these days would be more offended than most blacks.

Seriously, Whites rarely even commit crimes. Usually when they do it's one of (((them))) in disguise.
Just imagine a world of only whites. No rape, no murder, beautiful women.
God, can you just imagine.

I have a patent in my name. Does that qualify me to have an opinion on black people?

Attached: 1549507633511.png (203x212, 3K)

This is why Trump will deport them all in 2020. Our land will be pure again!

Why don't you go back to reddlt and tell your friends about it

>Seriously, Whites rarely even commit crimes
You seriously cannot believe this.
>No rape, no murder

Attached: 1367359233323.jpg (200x200, 21K)

THIS IS A RIGHT WING, CHRISTIAN WEBSITE FAGGOT. BACK TO DISCORD!

Black people can't be violent, since violence is predicated on a position of power over the victim. So the sign would stay on indefinitely.

Even if that would happen, africa would put a fight because even they don't like american blacks.

yes I do! Before you bitches came to our land we were a happy nation. Crime was virtually non existant. Children were happy, dogs roamed. Then you dark motherfukers came and FUCKED it all up. You faggots only take up 13 percent of the US yet you all commit 60% of the crime. (and those numbers are watered down. It's actually closer to 80-90)
FUCK YOU

>THIS IS A RIGHT WING, CHRISTIAN WEBSITE
I know you are shitposting but there actually people in this site who think Yea Forums isn't full of degenerates and other losers.

Attached: 1390305722425.jpg (280x280, 9K)

you couldnt get a white or even an asian to do that if you paid them.

About five seconds longer than the guy who isn't wearing one.

>Crime was virtually non existant
Pls, user. You are making me laugh.
>Then you dark motherfukers came and FUCKED it all up
They didn't come there by a choice. Maybe you should have not taken those slaves and actually done all those things by yourself.
>You faggots only take up 13 percent of the US yet you all commit 60% of the crime. (and those numbers are watered down. It's actually closer to 80-90)
I though it was 50% and even if that would be true i doubt it it is all 13% of blacks that make those crimes.

Attached: 1401581820882.jpg (209x209, 12K)

If you paid enough why not?

Yea Forums has always been a libertine-left site, you moron. That is why we trolled the likes of the Koch Brothers, Ghost, Herman Cain, Ron Paul, and Alex Jones, George W Bush, and Wall Street so hard. We just get laughs by playing caricatures of right wing retards.

Need I remind you, “Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.” -Rene Goulet

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: pc.jpg (600x657, 68K)

>I though it was 50% and even if that would be true i doubt it it is all 13% of blacks that make those crimes.
It is! Literally all blacks are uneducated heathens who make the world around them worse.

NO IT ISN'T! This site was made because of shitty places like Reddit and Twitter being filled with liberal propoganda. They made this site as a place where conservatives could speak their minds without being discriminated against. Stop rewritting history!

kek

>Yea Forums has always been a libertine-left site
>we

Attached: 1555377349140.gif (213x199, 341K)

Fuck off, cunt.

don’t worry your little coom brain with reality, just go back to your cartoons, video games, and mcdonalds, have a coom then go straight to sleep and do it all over again tomorrow, little baby

Probably for a lot longer than you'd think, since no one in Harlem can read.

Now?

For a while, all the whites moved in

all of those years of the government pushing its gay propaganda really paid off. everyone takes it up the ass now

how long would a fully plate armored white male last in Harlem?