Does pot really do this to you?

Does pot really do this to you?

Attached: DDd5Q3aVYAAC-nS.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2Okh1ow9B4
academic.oup.com/restud/article-abstract/84/3/1210/3091869/High-Achievers-Cannabis-Access-and-Academic?redirectedFrom=fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=neZq-axSV8g&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Attached: EE1NYfMXsAAZwXZ.jpg (500x525, 57K)

Only some kinds

Nah that's 25i-NBOMe

I like to smoke weed and ride my bike 20-30 miles so idk

couchlock ? I guess. Sometimes skunk strains increase gravity temporarily.

Would a pothead say anything bad about pot?

>tfw took 2 tabs of 25i-NBOMe and it ruined my life

Attached: 89D6FACF-DD7D-42F0-B298-C8D69E96301D.jpg (236x282, 22K)

What's changed for you since then?

with friends yeah not with random anons

yeah it's pretty dope

The psychosis and mental instability

jews made this after 9/11 to distract from the fact that they killed a shitload of innocent people as a satanic sacrifice.

there were closed circuit cameras in those towers when the bombs went off and they filmed it to watch at parties to see goyim freaking out and jumping out of windows to their deaths. It excites them.

>zzzzzzzzzz what are you doing frog? zzzzzzzzzzz
That's what she said while pretending to sleep,the guy was spreading her vagina open at that moment

Only if you inject it with Pot Needles.

Sure, weed negatively impacts memory and sleep cycles. It's best in moderation and most stoners don't moderate because of the misconception that weed is harmless. What else do you want me to say

Thanks for the honesty

I sucked cock for money after smoking pot. I did it before smoking pot too though.

Yes and it feels really good
t. pothead

this is the most accurate depiction of getting stoned

Attached: comic.php.gif (700x470, 35K)

Pretty much. It turns me into a coomer who just wants to play video games and eat shitty food all day

I quit weed 3 months ago cold turkey and I'm still a lazy piece of shit so you can't blame the DUDE

Pot doesn't cure cancer, I'll give you that. In fact it probably causes cancer, I'm willing to bet on that.
Still though, getting high as fuck is fun.

yes

superior weed ad coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=r2Okh1ow9B4

lol

My sleep cycles were always weird and I never saw any impact. I did see a very minor impact on memory but I was already sharp as fuck with that so no big deal. Couple times I got a headache. Main issue is just breathing in smoke but if you only vape it basically solves that. A++ would get behaviorally addicted again

Really potent stuff you're not used to will flatten you and have you groping at your erect cock.

Truth. Thanks for speaking out user.

at least one study showed that it reduced tumor size. that's for high concentration oil though. needs more testing. smoking won't do anything except make you feel good.

yea but they dont tell you how good that feels in the commercial

>have done many assorted NBO tabs in the past few years
>mfw these posts

Attached: Eyjafjallajökull.png (640x434, 242K)

Hey guys, I take opioids for my chronic disease and I've become so tolerant to them that it takes like 40 MG to get any sort of relief from the constant misery that is misfiring nerves in my body sending false pain signals. Probably gonna kill myself if I can't figure out a way to stop the pain soon.

Anyway I tried weed multiple times and couldn't get high. I also drank a shitton of vodka with friends once and only felt drunk for about fifteen minutes and even then it was only a slight buzz.

I seem to have a hyper tolerance to everything and was wondering if any of you more degenerate drug-friends have tips for me on how to potentially potentiate or reverse my tolerance over time. Or am I just fucked?

Unfortunately I can't ask these questions to my actual doctors in the current climate because retarded politicians are making sure to punish actual sick as fuck people like me that just want to function in society and contribute instead of actual illegal users.

Attached: (nothing to laugh about).jpg (492x368, 149K)

Hell yeah bruh

dont respond to my threads jabroni

Shut up loser

Sort of. It has a tendency to make you absolutely okay with doing nothing. But if you have an ounce of self discipline or will power you can just ignore that shit.

Based

post your wrists

Got baked once and asked myself “What *are* Smurfs?”, and was genuinely puzzled for a good minute. Had to reevaluate my life choices there.

Beating off on edibles is amazing, would recommend.

dabs maybe - if bud does this to u then ur a fukn lightweight bitch

I'm high as fuck right now and I kinda feel like that, melting into my comfy computer chair. Feels good man

Attached: 1546306446962.jpg (600x800, 70K)

It makes you dumber.

academic.oup.com/restud/article-abstract/84/3/1210/3091869/High-Achievers-Cannabis-Access-and-Academic?redirectedFrom=fulltext
>This paper investigates how legal cannabis access affects student performance. Identification comes from an exceptional policy introduced in the city of Maastricht in the Netherlands that discriminated access via licensed cannabis shops based on an individual’s nationality. We apply a difference-in-difference approach using administrative panel data on course grades of local students enrolled at Maastricht University before and during the partial cannabis prohibition. We find that the academic performance of students who are no longer legally permitted to buy cannabis substantially increases. Grade improvements are driven by younger students and the effects are stronger for women and low performers. In line with how cannabis consumption affects cognitive functioning, we find that performance gains are larger for courses that require more numerical/mathematical skills. Our investigation of underlying channels using course evaluations suggests that performance gains are driven by an improved understanding of the material rather than changes in students’ study effort.

>if you have an ounce of self discipline or will power
It actually reduces self-discipline

Interesting

Brownies do

No, but a Trumptard schizo always will.

True - edibles will fuck you up. Ate chocolate covered weed candy a couple days ago and it put my ass to sleep

and pharma shills
they can’t stop

Stop taking weak shit. Eat a 1000mg THC chocolate cupcake

Is the pot making them dumber though or just worse at being students?

I mean, I was a straight F student in college five years before ever smoking a joint, because I was a lazy sack of shit who hated doing homework

>Our investigation of underlying channels using course evaluations suggests that performance gains are driven by an improved understanding of the material rather than changes in students’ study effort.

They won't let you have more than 50 MG of opioids a day anymore legally, and they piss test me every month to make sure I'm being miserable the way they want me to. At least as far as I know - like I said, you can't really talk to them about it because if they suspect at all that you're addicted, they'll cut you off and blacklist you forever. And that's a straight ticket to suicide town for me senpai. Literally wake up multiple times a night because of the sheer pain I feel regularly.

Stoners are the absolute worst sort of people because where an alcoholic might seek help after waking up with random cuts on their hands and no memory of the previous night a stoner will insist his paranoid delusions, asshole behavior and theft of other people's stuff to spend on a gram of weed is fine because it, like, has medical properties man. You just need to read the hermetica and astral project, weed helps you do that bro.

based

Attached: pandog.webm (320x320, 2.05M)

Curing cancer means cutting sugar/carbs so that the tumors lack the excess gluten to grow. It also cures diabeetus. Red meat also causes cancer in high volume. So does buttsex.

Smoking pot while sitting on the couch will turn you into a zombie

Smoking pot while out on a hike in nature, or before going on a run or before a workout is acceptable but you can’t be absolutely nuked. Just a couple puffs from a joint or a 5mg edible

epic doggo doing a PUPPERKINO BLEP!!

All the stoners I know are also on opioids

>tfw all coomed out

So they're saying that potheads did worse on the tests

I greened our hard on an edible once and was just short of straight up hallucinating. Absolutely horrible experience that wouldn’t end. Kept thinking repeating patterns and hearing them as well. But I did jerk off a few times thinking it would help my situation. It didn’t. But holy shit it was like my brain was broken. I keep thinking my dick was like a strip of bacon for some reason. Extremely weird experience.

not at all but salvia really does this to you

Attached: salvia.png (800x873, 1.64M)

im the daughter of a pot head and I could say that THC has some possibility of piratical applications as well as having actual hemp plants providing a nice substitute for paper and threads. But tellin' you right now that shit as is is about bad as being a regular drinker/smoker.

Absolutely

Had that happen too. I ate some then fell asleep, woke up an hour or so later with my body pulsing, thinking the same circle of thoughts repeatedly while trying to force myself to stop thinking them to no avail. Took me a solid hour or two to calm down, then I crashed for 12 hours. I don't fuck with weed anymore.

Why is that?

Can confirm

Same. After that experience I was terrified to try it again.

user just learn about fasting/ketogenic diet, it can help with whatever symptome or illness you have, crushes your tollerances and can even help you get off your meds.
Check out link related, Snakediet guy is probably the most hardcore shit ive ever seen theres nothing in comparison.
youtube.com/watch?v=neZq-axSV8g&has_verified=1

Attached: Cole Chad Robinson.jpg (576x768, 64K)

weed is as overrated as alcohol

I've had multiple people say it was bullshit and isn't possible, too. Since then one of them had a similar experience and apologized. Don't know why people have to pretend I would lie about that. Thinking about it gives me anxiety, it was a horrible experience... that I kind of wish on anyone that overdoes it because maybe they'd stop being so obnoxious about how it releases your true self and all that shit.

i had a BAD experience on dxm and 1p-lsd and whenever i start to feel high from anything i get a massive panic attack. instantly ruins any trip. still drink though but not enough to get really fucked up

Well, I'm willing to try anything, but keep in mind we're talking symptoms identical to pancreatic cancer (but not actually cancer and it's completely unexplained why I feel these issues - probably a fucked up nerve somewhere that will never be fixed because doctors are mostly useless fucks).

It's an abstract hell. Essentially having cancer but never dying from it.

Attached: (SIGHS).png (600x319, 263K)

I smoked a weed once and I just felt really tired so yeah maybe in analogy

Kinda, yeah. South Park said it best honestly, the problem with weed is it makes boredom go away so instead of actually doing something like you're supposed to you just get high and sit there

As the other anons here can attest if you smoke that young your going to have alot of problems with lungs and your brain along with your overall emotions harder to control. Hate using anecdotal evidence by using my dad not like that would help since hes fucking wacky as it is, id recommend reading up some unbiased sources. I personally hate that shit, whats the point of fixing data to an agenda when having the truth when its alot more beneficial to come clean with the data you have in the long run and not have fifty million facebookers take it as gods honest truth.

Smoked/used oil for the past 5 years after I got a nasty ulcer that made me vomit a bunch. Overall I wouldn't reccomend doing it at work or while still a student, but it makes for a fantastic stress relief alternative. I see so many of my coworkers addicted to nicotine or chewing tobacco and it is pretty sad how much it eats at them.

I wish my weed was that dank

Weed isn't bad for you. Well obviously it's bad for you, smoking shit is very unhealthy for your lungs, but other than damage to your lungs weed isn't bad.

However, what is bad for you is the culture surrounding pot. The culture surrounding pot makes many of those who smoke weed into lazy good for nothing degenerates, aka a stoner.

The real danger with pot is the culture surrounding it, not pot itself. You can smoke weed, but don't turn into a stoner.

I don’t understand how someone who smokes a fuck ton of weed has never experienced that before. I only smoked it occasionally but each time was very different. I smoked a dab once and had a similar reaction but it only lasted 20 minutes and wasn’t that intense. The full green out was from some sludge in a capsule that was given to me by the same guy who gave me the dab. Not sure what super powerful elixir was in there but it had to have been extremely concentrated. He claims he’d never felt that before and he would smoke a lot more than I ever did. Another time I woke up dizzy, tried to go to the bathroom and throw up, and ended up falling into the bathroom because my equilibrium was just gone. I couldn’t activate the flashlight on my phone and I got disoriented. I could’ve hit my head on the toilet or something. I was pretty close. Yeah I don’t fuck with weed anymore because of shit like that.

>i had a BAD experience on dxm and 1p-lsd

lol I remember thinking of trying these two at the same time (or maybe ETH-LAD and DXM) when I was doing a bunch of RCs years ago

can you tell me what your experience was like?

>The real danger with pot is the culture surrounding it, not pot itself
Where do you think pot culture comes from lmao.

this. and i smoked for over a decade, every week. sobriety is much more beneficial.

Attached: 1568101976934.gif (301x200, 1.75M)

A lot of people have been smoking for a long, long time and have built up a massive tolerance. People that don't smoke much can't really jump into the same shit as they do. They'll take it and feel nothing, we take it and our world ends. Some people theorize it's based on IQ too, smarter people tend to freak out, dumber people tend to not, but I don't actually know if there's science to that or not.

That's what a nice full indica will do to you and it's comfy.

Weed doesn't do that to me, but alcohol does. One shot and I could easily stop being bored and do the same thing every day, so I have to stay away from it. Very easy to fall into complacency when all you have to do is one quick motion and you're happy.

>mfw normies are so karmically disconnected from their thoughts they call drug induced self awareness "anxiety and paranoia"
Laughing my way too the 8th gate

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-161212_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

Why have I never met a single person that thinks like this that doesn't turn out to be a thief and an opportunist?

yeah haha self awareness

Attached: sad crow.jpg (768x431, 39K)

if it did, I would smoke pounds of it a day. this bald ass lying by the media makes people want to do drugs. the cartoon all stars to the rescue antidrug thing from the 1980's was the biggest redpill as a kid. my drug addict ass uncles were like "I only wish drugs did that".

no, but that is what dxm does to you

just buy some essential oils

Fuck weed, I'm pretty sure smoking it as a teenager really messed with my developing brain and that's lead to all my mental problems.
If you're gonna smoke do it after you turn 25.

checked and confirmed

I've heard a great many people say this, and they're all pretty reactionary and angry people that can't get a handle on their emotions, good or bad. Everything comes in extremes.

Hippys and niggers created pot culture. Back in the day when weed was highly illegal, most people smoking weed and those responsible for making the culture what is is today were hippys and niggers.

this, also DOM, like 7 years ago. shit legitimately gave me schizophrenia

sneed

you were always schizo, you just kickstarted the motor.

Tried that kind of stuff already, it's all horse shit

That's how I felt for about 6 months after quitting pot. Just endless anxiety and depression, no joy in life from anything. I've never felt lower in my life.

Attached: 1513875079853.jpg (422x750, 31K)

>tfw someone close to me is about to try quitting and they've already struggled to be happy
>I'm supposed to be their "rock"
no plz

i can attest that the worst trip you can have, that is possible on weed or psychedelics of any kind, is your mind setting traps for itself. everything you've ever tried not to think about suddenly becomes fair game. you can convince yourself that you are doomed to make the same mistakes over and over again, and that the consequences will just get worse and worse each time, and you might as well just kill yourself and save everyone the bother. you can convince yourself that there is a finite amount of suffering in the world, and you can alleviate the suffering of other people by beating your head with your fists. you can become so distraught that you would do anything to shut it all down and make it stop. this combines, obviously, with the endless thought loops and time dilation that others have described, to create a technicolor hell unique to psychedelia and possibly other types of dementia and mental breaks. i'm convinced that this type of dysphoria is responsible for the cases you hear about of people cutting their own faces off, committing suicide, etc. while far out on drugs.
all in all, i wouldn't recommend it. you're risking severe and lasting mental trauma, even if it only happens 1/1000 times, for the opportunity to look at the world as a child, fascinated by everything and focused on nothing, forgetful, irresponsible, easily amused but abhorring each second spent not overstimulated, inappropriately trustful and paranoid in turns. and yeah, it feels good at the time, but it's not natural or correct to feel good about spending a whole day getting high and playing video games, inventing culinary masterpieces like peanut butter smeared on a popsicle, unable to present yourself publicly or even talk on the phone to anybody who cares about you.

The thing about that is I believe that happens to some people, but my horrible experiences were never anything to do with feeling like a bad person. The loops in my brain were about just inane nothings, like thinking about a combo from Devil May Cry since I'd been playing it that week and going through it over and over in my head even though I tried to stop it, almost like a Tetris effect. People always try to say (and I'm not claiming you're saying this) that a bad experience is due to suppressed thoughts and revealing your true self; if my true self is a combo to get SSS rank easily on DMC3, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Because thieves and opportunists tend to rationalize bad behavior to how it benefits them. Being in tune with yourself and your thoughts doesn't immediately make you a shitty self absorbed person. You just have to understand your own ego to realize most people really are NPCs riddled down over years and years of self emotional abuse and a broken system that doesn't have the tools to fix them. Or maybe I'm just a dirty pseud

Attached: 1553915608866.png (378x425, 277K)

Did you stay off the pot though?

Why does that make it any better? The difference is immaterial. If there is a difference or a perceived difference in mental function and well being, then the drug has had a negative effect.
You will say, "It's not everybody who is vulnerable to that effect," to which I will answer, "If you were successfully living with a dormant mental disorder, you wouldn't know it. Wouldn't you rather it stay dormant, and live in blissful ignorance of it for the rest of your days? Why chance it?"

>the difference is immaterial
but that's MY point, user.

i never said that was how it is every time. i had a ton of fun on drugs, because the first several times were consequence-free, and that was how i got hooked. it's like skateboarding, everybody crashes, some people crash worse than others and it is partially a matter of luck who crashes bad and who crashes not so bad. you take enough trips, and you will inevitably have a bad trip. it might not be introspective self loathing like i described, but the whole world can turn ugly and dead and empty feeling. you can become consumed with the bad done by other people too, and wish for an end to a world where those people get ahead. you can get all wound up not knowing what's real, not trusting your senses or your reason. you can think on parallel tracks simultaneously about different kinds of awfulness. you can try to think about nicer things or seek help from elsewhere but everything you think is good transfigures into a demon who would love to flay you alive and make you scream louder than you ever have before.
if it hasn't happened to you yet, my advice is to quit while you're ahead.

maybe you were just weak like a baby, user

>you were always schizo, you just kickstarted the motor.
The difference between a running motor and a cold motor is a very big one. The difference between a motor started by the ignition key and one started by hotwiring is immaterial.

Yes, don't smoke it if you have PTSD. It just makes it worse.

indica does

feels good man

I won't argue with you there, but user was bound to get up and running eventually one way or another.

It definitely fucks your memory up a bit. I forget words or names mid sentence more often than i used to.

That really seems to be the only real downside and negative effect.

>Essentially having cancer but never dying from it.
user i just really hope you have some fat on you, you could really go full snake diet and be fully healed, its really worth looking into what dryfasting/waterfasting can do for the human body its how they keep us ill in the first place the human body is literally perfect for fasting. Godspeed user.

drugs will literally ruin your life. the "grown ups" weren't trying to be buzzkills when they said that. if they actually told you real shit about what happens when you take drugs fuck yea that's a buzzkill. little does anybody know at the time just saying "drugs r bad" is a buzzkill

drugs are bad don't do them. unless your life sucks and doing drugs will help. then do some drugs. good luck finding your middle ground and enjoy whatever it is you end up addicted to!~

Yeah man, that's probably it. You're the tough guy. You know how to handle yourself. You just keep on how you're going, and I'm sure everything will be ok forever. There is nothing inherently dangerous about habitually using psychoactive substances that build up a physical tolerance while engendering a psychological craving for more and better highs. The CIA did us all a favor by spreading LSD and propagating drug culture. Good dudes, no ulterior motives there. Have fun man. You've earned it. You worked hard for that $10 dopamine/serotonin bomb. You deserve to be happy, even when your life is not making you happy.

I don't believe that's necessarily the case, and even if it is, why accelerate it?

>Y-YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY UNLESS YOUR BODY DECIDED YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO YOUR BODY? I SAID YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY

so what we smoking tonight bros

Attached: eNA2jONz_o.jpg (1920x2560, 1.11M)

hey user you need to relax

The art style is shit but it makes a good point about internally narrating the world back to yourself

>MY BODY DOESN'T GET TO DECIDED WHEN I AM IN PAIN

Yeah it can make you too comfy with your life.
But honestly for a lot of people I think that's all they can hope for.

any methbros or crack anons out there?
I like to get zooted up then edge to porn for 12+ hours and coke just isn’t doing it anymore

Attached: A11D09DD-130F-4B53-AD13-8A6A1107111F.jpg (224x305, 21K)

You don't need my permission to be happy. Literally knock yourself out. If happiness is your main goal in life, then you should pursue it to the utmost.
I'm good. I've been sober for a few years now and I'm almost as sharp as I was before I ever tried drugs. No more manic highs or crushing hangovers. Still terrible with names and appointments, I rely heavily on a planner book to get stuff done.
Is it possible you're a bit too relaxed? Something to consider, but don't get too wound up about it. Sometimes you get lucky and success really does just come easily.

wait 5 years till the weed junkies catch up

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I'm just a bit brusque when it comes to text-chat. But no, I'm not too relaxed.

Not at all, just having a conversation with my Yea Forums friends, trying to dissuade people from making the mistakes I did. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

>snorting weed instead of huffing jenk

Well the way my buddy put it, once someone answers the call it's time to hang up the phone

Then why pick it up and dial at all?

YOLO

obsessed

Better question for him than it is for me

i dissociated so hard i didn't even know i was the one hallucinating. just intense feelings of dread and terror, thought i had taken a gun and shot my dogs. it lasted for 12 hours cause i couldn't find any benzos. absolutely hellish, but very humbling.

you gona keep that skin or......

Attached: beneath the dermis.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

the biggest redpill about that whole thing was the summer of 2002 i had this shitty job dealing with the hadjis day in and out for vending.

one of them said the truest thing i have heard their kind ever say "do you really think incompetent inbred arabs could accomplish anything without a jew or a westerner to hold his hand the entire time? they are like retarded children you don't trust alone with small animals or babies you dont want fucked. they aren't capable of anything without a whiteman to clean it up and fix their disasters". this was a yemeni guy that fucking HATED jews, turks, africans (from france to antarctica), persians, lebanese (except for shakira cause he liked her legs), saudis and palestinians, and pakis and the rest. he had no patience for anyone or anything, especially not some holy roller closet cases.

based stoned demoman poster.

fuck no it isnt like that. its so far beyond that, where its basically indescribable. that is atari graphics on a broken tv, compared to screaming technicolor life when you smoke that shit. that and the ayss and the mantis people who guard you while you are tripping are really scary till you start calming down.

doctors killed my adopted mom today. fuck those witchdoctor frauds. she passed 3 hours ago.

based cartbro

applejacks dank cart. goodshit. going to play borderlands 2 in a minute.

Its kind of like a double edged sword. It will make you happy when you're high, and if you're high all the time you'll be happy all the time (unless you have shitty weed or havent developed a tolerance yet so you get paranoid), but like anything else, it comes at a price and I don't mean the $$. If you start using it heavily for long enough you will probably waste all of your time when you're on it, and eventually reality will catch up with you when you stop. You'll have a bunch of problems thanks to all that time you wasted and the happiness you felt when you were high is 100% dependent on getting high

Edge for 12+ hours? Bullshit. You’d have blue balls constantly.

also, it may take a while, but eventually you will have a mental tolerance and not just a physical tolerance, in other words, you won't be able to enjoy yourself high as much as you use to even if you're feeling the same physiological effect.
Weed should only be used in moderation to relax, ideally at the end of your day, but the problem is its hard for a lot of people to keep it in moderation if they have access to a steady supply of weed.

sorry for your loss user. What happened?

its possible. You don't maintain the same level of erection/blood flow the entire time as you do during a normal wank. Actually if you're on speed or meth you're lucky if you get an erection at all. You could sit there for 12 hours just trying to get hard enough to jerk off and coom successfully. Nothing worse then being chronically horny but being unable to attain an erection or feel anything in your dick

>not recognizing its benefits and harm equally
>not smoking a couple times a year with friends or lovers to make the interactions better or enjoying a mystical walk through nature

basement stoners and millenial trad RPers are missing out haha

That sounds like an absolutely miserable and boring time.

Taking an edible and going to the aquarium tommorow, wish me luck.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Is salvia visually similar to DMT?

I would totally wear that woman suit.

Pot turned me into a faggot hippie liberal then it gave me major anxiety so I had to quit. Now I hate the left with a passion

Attached: 1568425380314.png (575x575, 608K)

No. DMT is a cousin to the other serotonin antagonists or w.e like mushrooms. salvia is not remotely in the same family. On DMT or Mushrooms things will kaleidoscope in fantastical color combinations. Salvia is like...you ARE a mast on a ship but your construction is styrofoam.

In Vegas. I took edibles for the third time ever

Promptly lost $100 in craps and then slept for 2 hours because I felt like shit

pussy pics?

yep it sucks. And as you're coming down you really want to fap to give yourself that self comfort. The fapping urge with stimulants usually begins right after you're done doing whatever to enjoy the buzz, and you have the potential to actually do something productive