Last Blood

How’s the action?
Is it satisfying or is it a bunch of shaky camera jump cuts and cgi blood like Rambo 4?

Attached: F9EACE38-B0D9-4998-9C10-7D504F499E91.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY78ORByE-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well it's a Trumpian fantasy, so you incels will definitely find it satisfying

Dilate

Attached: E73E7855-6C79-490D-B838-3AA9E72AB7D0.jpg (1170x480, 71K)

go back to the little alien and screech about stonetoss or something

The action itself is decent, though some fast cuts are indeed used. The last 15-20 minutes are BRUTAL. But the first hour or so takes its sweetass time to set things up. Its definitely slow compared to the older films. I guess it goes well with Rambo's age.

Digital blood and gore looks fucking terrible and this movie used it way to much

I can't believe Stallone approved of the fucking CG blood.

I was actually caught off-guard by the girl dying

Saw it earlier today

>Rambo has been raising someone else's daughter as his own
>she has a shitty Mexican father who abandoned her and went to Mexico when her mother got cancer and died
>Daughter has her druggy friend in Mexico find her father. When she meets her father, he tells her she means nothing to him and got between him and dicking other women.
>Her friend then sells her into sexual slavery in Mexico
>gets daily rapings and forcibly injected with heroine. She also is disfigured by her face being carved up with a knife.
>Rambo rescues his adopted daughter, killing several sex traffickers with a claw hammer, but while driving her home she dies of an overdose.
>He then begins going back to Mexico and cutting murdering and mutilating those who killed his adopted daughter, even decapitating one and driving around with his severed head, and stabbing a photo of his daughter into the guy's chest to lure the other traffickers to his farm across the border
>The ending is like SAW, with Rambo torturing and killing like 20 or 30 Cartel guys. He then impales their leader to the wall in his barn with arrows, and and cuts out the guy's heart and shows it to him while it's still beating, before the guy dies, because he tells him he wants him to know what it feels like to have someone tear his heart out, the way he felt with his daughter dead.

Makes the last Rambo look like a toddler, kid movie.

If only Rambo took a big-ass bite of that guy's heart. That would've made it better.

I almost cummed when he cut the guy's heart out. I couldn't believe they actually had him carve the dude's heart out. It was so over the top brutal. The same when cut the guy's head off and stabbed a photo of his daughter into the guy's chest.

>Makes the last Rambo look like a toddler, kid movie.

I wouldn't say that. Rambo IV literally had kids being thrown into bonfires.

The Mexican rape gangs were more intense to be honest. His daughter being forced to ride the cock carousel because she was a virgin and then injected with drugs over and over and over was pretty rough. And she also gets her face cut up, and it shows them breaking other girls into sex slaves. It makes you want to build that wall a whole lot quicker.

>It makes you want to build that wall a whole lot quicker.

It really makes you wonder whats so great about Mexico that the people try to flee from it.

Attached: Dukat question.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Spic here, I just came back from seeing the movie. Man, it was great. I enjoyed a lot the traps and tricks Rambo used to defeat the Narcos, probably is based in all the types of tricks he learned from the Vietcong when he fought against them in Vietnam.

Gotta say, the part on Mexico was brutal and intense.

Attached: Yo adrian.jpg (797x800, 78K)

It's only satisfying to racist and bigots. Can't even recommend a pirate.

somebody post the webm from Rambo 4 when he uses the minigun

Thanks for the hot take fellazzzzz

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Can’t nobody tell me nothin

Not the webm but similar.
youtube.com/watch?v=rY78ORByE-U

I say hand border jumpers an AR-15 and a can of ammunition and put them on a bus home. Let them be their own Rambos.

>Can’t tell what’s happening because the camera is so fucking jumpy
Why is this ever allowed?

There's also an explicit scene in the movie that shows Trump's border wall, that I'm positive made critics clench their assholes during the few seconds it was on screen.

Attached: donald-trump-border-wall-visit-ew-658p_c95246cc927dccb24a8ddad22c236917.jpg (2500x1667, 2.24M)

Nice. Really though talk about nation building why not fix Mexico?

You got to contain prevent the spread of further infection first.

Oh, great

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

Is Stallone, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

It totally caught me off guard when the girl died. It’s a great twist that adds some realism

His brother Frank definitely is based. He's pretty right wing judging by his instagram.

Attached: Trump stallone.jpg (1200x630, 243K)

Didn't think the Redditors came out this way anymore. You're in the wrong neighborhood.
>Have kids.

Attached: 1221599597016.jpg (600x449, 38K)

I could've guessed that

It was a shitty version of Man on Fire. No character moments. Literal who villain. All the action is backloaded. Mountains of exposition. Seriously, there could have been a good movie here but the script and direction was awful.

Same. I feel like a lot of movies that deal with human trafficking miss this specific aspect. Viewers keep thinking there is some sort of happy end because they don't see it. It was rough to watch but I think it was the best way to go about the story.

You mean that 3 foot barbed wire fence that Rambo just drove through?

>You mean
Kill yourself reddit

That's not the wall. And the movie emphasizes in that scene you're referencing how easy it is just to cross, and in fact the army of sex traffickers just drive over as well. That's why it shows the border wall later on. Rambo even builds a literal wall out of fire and explosives at one point.

Attached: 1565440424624.jpg (720x1260, 232K)

and I thought my life was shitty. Wowza

Is this guy unironically living the sugarmommy dream?

white men....always white men.

Part 1 and 2 is "Taken".
Part 3 is "Home Alone, vietcong version".
Ending is like the gook from "Drive".

Attached: home alone_4.webm (1280x520, 2.89M)

>falling for bait
kill yourselves you stupid retards

Heal thy self nigga. At some point you have to get some Untouchables to take down the dirty cops and the gangs. Let the problem fester and it will get out of hand. Then you get in real shit. Save this post, WWIII won't be from anything you've heard before. It's gonna be the Monroe Doctrine 2.0: Electric Boogaloo, and we will win.

Attached: 1409342309053.gif (834x556, 44K)

Sounds based af.

its shorter and more low effort than rambo 4, 4 was much better, but it was still entertaining.

>rambo's niece: "I need to go to mexico"
>rambo: "why would you ever do that"
KINO

>merely pretending

>AYO ADRIAN...
>"Rock' it's just the mail man.."
>..He drew first blood..
>YOU DON'T JUST TURN IT OFF!

theres actually 2 different border wall scenes, they only last a few seconds but are well placed. And having the mexican journalist help him was perfect since she represented the good mexicans who also hate cartel niggers

Those are incredibly expensive. His wife is based in this scenario, because that money could be used to so much greater and more fulfilling things

Attached: Prince Edward paying respects to John of Bohemia after Battle of Crecy 1346.jpg (2000x1305, 1.02M)

>a lego set that can't possibly be more than a few hundred dollars to someone who is undoubtedly a full time working man
>expensive

All I know is that "Critics" like Grace are trying to kill it by calling it racist and misogynistic, so It will be the first movie I go to the movies to support in five years this weekend, and I don't even enjoy action flicks or Sylvester Stallone

Attached: IMG_0268.jpg (320x180, 19K)

I could actually see people really doing this.

Anyway, hope this film actually reflects the first one. First Blood is a masterpiece and the first sequel is such a nosedive in quality it hurt.

What flicks, if any, do you enjoy?

I don't even see how it's that racist. Unless brutally killing sex traffickers is considered racist.

But... Rambo is biracial. he's a mutt. He's half native american... how is he the white savior.

she's a brainlet. the mexican journalist is supposed to represent the good people of mexico who are sick of cartels. That characters purpose was glaringly obvious to anyone who's seen a couple movies.

>Unless brutally killing sex traffickers is considered racist.
they're brown sex traffickers

This movie sucked, i expected rambo 4 levels of violence with Rambo basically tearing Mexico apart, not 10 minutes of soft violence at Johns front lawn at the ass end of the film

Attached: noway.jpg (140x249, 6K)

1>4>5>2>3

STOP BEING FAGGOTS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST AT ALL GO FUCKING SEE IT

ITS FUCKING RAMBO

He is so god damn pissed off during the end that he magically summons more bad guys to kill than could have possible arrived in the vehicles we saw just so he can spread the fucking pain. It's insane and I've seen practically everything that goes hard on the gore...

The major factor that elevates it is how they gently explore his character and the nod to Vietnam and his mindset with the tunnels is interesting and serves a purpose on multiple levels.

Attached: ailephoedeapo.png (809x534, 330K)

I can tell you’re full of shit because Rambo literally rips out someone’s collarbone and cuts someone else’s heart out in front of them

>racist
It shows mexican crime just how it is, showing sex traffickers, as well as showing how easy it is to cross the border.

>misogynistic
It shows rape gangs breaking women, and one one guy telling Rambo that women aren't people, they're property to be bought, sold, used, and then discarded. Even after Rambo saves a whole bunch of the girls they all refuse to flee to safety, because the traffickers said if they run they'll be tortured and murdered.

the tunnels scene was actually a little deeper than people will give it credit for. You've got cartel guys who are legitimately well trained soldiers, but they've never been in an all out war zone like vietnam. also those tunnels were very similar to what americans had to deal with in vietnam (in fact the tunnels in vietnam were far worse)

nah he's telling the truth, this movie was actually tame compared to rambo 4

>rips someones collarbone out
And then proceeds to get his ass lightly kicked by Mexicans after thinking he can walk up to then and get his niece back
>cuts someone else’s heart out in front of them
2 minutes before the films ends
The only other action scenes are him killing a bunch of bodyguards for a whore house and 4 bodyguards with one of the mexican brothers

Rambo 4 was pretty shit in comparison.

Heads popping like balloons gets boring but the personal level of violence in this one makes it more engaging and the variety of traps is better than just more guns.
The sad thing is most people won't even think about that aspect and just go "hurr why is he in da tunnels like a weirdo".

>the scope of an action scene means something's better

no one asked you anyway, faggot

>tame
>everything I just mentioned
>Rambo’s niece is kidnapped and raped by the cartel before dying of an overdose
Rambo 4 is nothing but cgi heads exploding and jump cuts

>4 good scenes= a good film

I enjoy anything that doesn't play it safe, and doesn't push political issues or moral values down my throat, and isn't a PC soulless remake so basically I haven't truly enjoyed a new movie since the late 90s / early 2000s.

Attached: rogerrabbitvhs.jpg (821x1481, 641K)

Yeah this is a point that is going to go over most peoples heads. The history of tunnels in warfare, the skill of being an elite soldier vs a thug that got taught a few things, proficiency with firearms vs getting the new stuff and thinking it will make you better. I really liked how I think all of the traps are ones that would have been in tunnels in Vietnam. And that age old tradition of poking a spear through a hole... based tactic used in all cultures until gunpowder took over warfare.

Yes

The number scenes isn't relevant to whether or not a movie is good fucktard. All the scenes are great.

I like Old Town Road

>The number scenes isn't relevant to whether or not a movie is good fucktard. All the scenes are great.
Only 12 minutes of the film was actually good, everything else had bad acting from the mexicans or had wooden dialogue

>And that age old tradition of poking a spear through a hole...
this is something the vietcong literally did to american soldiers, they even created trap rooms with rising water levels and everything and the tunnel systems spanned for fucking miles. clearing those things out was the definition of hell on earth.

>caring about the performances of meat shields

Yes I know. And poking spears through holes can be traced back to anywhere walls and spears existed at the same time. I was saying I enjoyed that. It's a defense tactic that rarely makes it into film.

still scoring big with shitty bait

Attached: 1526842749284.jpg (480x729, 37K)

Why didn’t he just take the girl to a hospital?

gotta get her out of mexico and I doubt theres any hospitals right on the american border. plus he just killed several people and would have to explain the situation to the hospital and cops.

Can’t nobody tell Rambo nothing

>seething

Attached: 1568978210973.jpg (225x225, 10K)

He should’ve worn a cowboy hat the whole time to make up for the lack of long hair and bandana

nice b8

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (300x168, 6K)

what does trumpian mean?