Favorite theater chain and why?

additional topic, do all movie chain popcorns taste the same? or is one the best

Attached: 121b4f4e05710aaecfbd03a22a3e99d5ac63e5595bf2737b6abac61df0af18eb.jpg (1416x2048, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usedrides.com/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-18/in-tough-box-office-year-theaters-bicker-over-the-pre-show-ads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I just want Jenny's milky white thighs wrapped around my ears.

to me the difference between popcorn is non existent, the only bad popcorn Ive had is microwave

Attached: 1567635664511.png (1044x869, 185K)

I ordered harkins popcorn on doordash and I don't know what it is about theater popcorn but it's goddamn fucking delicious. also I enjoy theaters that have the dolby digital cinemas available, the sound is nice. I think I might prefer them over IMAX

Attached: 1545268870636s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

>I don't know what it is about theater popcorn
pure sodium by way of synthetic chemical flavor

yeah whatever you cynical cunt it's still excellent

lately I've discovered this, and have been putting salt on everything. It might be bad for me but I'm still young enough

Attached: tumblr_mq01e0KYfR1qf0drro2_1280.jpg (956x1280, 370K)

They could mix MSG into the salt and people probably wouldn't notice. Moviefats scarf snacks down because they see it as a matter of course.

Use crushed up bullion cubes. You not only get a lot of sodium, but you also get a shit ton of MSG.

The cheese flavor has a lot of MSG.

coomer addiction: the obsessive compulsion to point out anytime a stranger might be suggesting something of a sexual nature. Coomer posters are equivalent to tape-worms and other bacteria that are dependent on its host for sustenance and a sense of purpose

Attached: 1567728448086.jpg (511x499, 94K)

i hate this bitch so much but i'd fuck her silly if i got the chance

>I don't know what it is about theater popcorn but it's goddamn fucking delicious
S Ö Y
AMC is the only chain that doesn't use it

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-181719_Chrome.jpg (965x286, 120K)

>I don't know what it is about theater popcorn but it's goddamn fucking delicious
flavacol

whenever I read the back of popcorn bags it says butter or some kind of milk product, maybe I need to check more

you ordered popcorn on doordash? was it cold? doesn't it have to be like $10+ to even be able to order? how did this happen.

Is Jenny wasting her life? Serious question

how the fuck can someone afford to go to disney so often

Beacon theater. These mother fuckers have stadium seating, with lazy boys for everyone. And every summer they show classics. I never thought I'd see Jurassic Park on the big screen ever again.

Who the fuck is Jenny?

>over $3000 patreon subscribers
>600k(?) viewers average per video
>makes videos about things she loves
>goes to theme parks
>has a giant porg
Nope.

cope

none of those things are noteworthy

"Movie theater butter" is hydrogenated söybean oil. I've never bought the microwaveable popcorn that is "movie theater butter" flavored, but I assume they use it too

Don’t go to Regal anymore please. Upper management is completely fucking moronic and not on the same page with anything since the CineWorld buyout. They deserve to lose money to AMC.

Part time employees start at 7.25/hour and can only use two employee passes per week when it used to be unlimited

>NOOOO I DESERVE TO BE PAID FULL WAGES FOR PART TIME WORK AHHH HELP ME I CAN ONLY WATCH TWO MOVIES A WEEK

Not part time anymore but when I started a few years back it was less corporatized. There is no incentive to work for this company anymore when even fast food pays more.

Not sure why I said $3000 patreon subscribers, I just meant over 3000 subscribers. I'll check:
>3911 subscribers
>likely an average of $2-3 per subscriber
>$8,000-$12,000 per month
>$96,000-$144,000 annually
And that's just patreon, she also gets YouTube ad revenue.

Arizona Mills Mall IMAX in Tempe (the biggest IMAXiest IMAX in the Southwest) is a Harkins.

yeah. dedicating all your spare income to Disney is a pretty hollow life. she could start her own Theme park with the cash she gives Disney. literally.
usedrides.com/
they're doing that at my job too, must be going around.

I only see 3D flicks if they are being shown on this particular IMAX. All my other local theaters fuck up when it come to 3D, other Harkinses included.

There's a difference between some theater's popcorn. Just depends.

I've found the best way for homemade popcorn is cook in coconut oil, put Flavacol in the oil before or on the popcorn after. And then butter however you want

I don't know a Jenny. She said it's free and I won't owe her a penny.

Post moar.

Harkins uses canola, aka RAPEseed oil.

Ex Disneyland employee with a youtube channel. She may or may not have fucked Max Landis before or after he did a show with her (Millennial Falcon).

Employee.

I didn't believe it but that would explain her behavior during his metoo scandal.

Attached: tumblr_n4cmu0VRcJ1qm6odzo2_1280.jpg (720x1280, 212K)

I haven't been to a theater since 2009.

pure sodium explodes in water

Attached: l;hkjgkgjlgkjhghj.jpg (565x579, 98K)

Cringemer

Alamo Drafthouse
5 locations within 20 minutes from me and enjoy seeing older films on large screen with beer

Attached: 6A084E0D-0B75-4801-9641-554A5D10AC08.jpg (433x847, 56K)

Ok this guys actually kinda based

What was the last movie you saw?

is the food tasty
wish I had one of those
do you order before the movie starts

AMC has the best seats which is really all I care about. Am too cheap to buy their gross food.

Attached: sdgsgg.jpg (3200x1680, 1.41M)

My local theater has a deal with a Chinese place next door where if you buy a hot pot from there and take it into the theater you get 10% off the ticket.

Food is much better than microwaved $40 nachos with plastic cheese too.

Attached: how-to-eat-chinese-hot-pot-2.jpg (2000x1334, 292K)

Any proof or even an idication that she fucked Landis? That would shatter my world.

I was only there once but I went to a Studio Movie Grill to see John Wick 3 and it was probably the best theater experience I've ever had. Food cooked and brought directly to you by the staff. Giant screens. The theater was actually dark for once. The sound was just fucking incredible and the seats were nice to boot. Great theater, 10/10 would go again.

I hate those seats.
What is so complicated about reclining the back without having the legs go up?

Last went to the theatre in 2012. Saw the first Hobbit.

Attached: iyk6r1x8qxk21.jpg (740x900, 124K)

*dabs in your path*

Attached: SMRT_CORE_HEADER_v2.jpg (1170x496, 534K)

based DOOM-poster

the last house on the left

Attached: 09010902_the_last_house_on_the_left_33.jpg (600x322, 38K)

there's been 50 movies minimum worth seeing in theatres, outside of disney

AMC POPCORN TASTES LIKE ASS

Most ghetto = AMC

least ghetto = Bowtie

this is what you should base it on to not have screaming hispanic kids running around everywhere while their fat parents play on their phones and the blacks laugh at everything

Studio Movie Grill and AMC

Frank Theatres

>just read 2001: A Space Odyssey
>Alamo Drafthouse has it playing in 70mm for the anniversary
>nearest Alamo Drafthouse is an hour away by public transport, more if driving because rush hour
>take public transport
>show up late because public transport got delayed because of a crime happening in a train over
>late policy means you don't see the movie
>it was the last day they were playing it and the only day I had off
fuck that place

Attached: 2001.jpg (1240x698, 120K)

after tip and everything else it was about $25. i got a huge bottle of butter and gummy worms as the sides. i just wanted to finish watching Chernobyl in comfort. the popcorn is good but I've been feeding it to my dogs to try and get rid of it, the bag they give you is unreasonable.

the biggest theater ad company wants to insert ads in between trailers and AMC told them to go fuck themselves
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-18/in-tough-box-office-year-theaters-bicker-over-the-pre-show-ads

Attached: 33.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

studio movie grill sucks, they turn up the audio bass. any theater that fucks with movie playback gets an instant F from me.
I want to see it exactly how the director intended it.

Attached: 34.png (657x1348, 1.03M)

same

Attached: 30.png (492x832, 487K)

Attached: 31.png (440x630, 326K)

>peek of the sole

Very lewd. Very sexual.

Cinema City in Tel Aviv >>> burger theaters

jenny had a birthday like 5 days ago
cute lil virgo girl

oy vey

cool it with the antiSemitic remarks, goyim

That's only for American kinoplex.

The Mule last December

I wish we had still the old fashioned looking cinemas here in England. They've been all but completely replaced by those hideous 30 screen glass mutliplexes lit look like something out of BladeRunner.

Wrong

Attached: cinepolis-vip.jpg (675x525, 124K)

>late policy means you don't see the movie

That's the shittiest fucking policy in the world.. They sound like the Movie Police.. Some of what they do is great.. But not letting someone in because they showed up late is real dogshit.

I hate recliners that don't recline very far what a tease!

just read 2010
it's better

Basado, I go there too

>someone points out that you have a problem
>no u have a problem of pointing ouot problems which is much worser!!111

My local Malco is pretty neat and hasn’t changed the same neon designs since the 80’s, they even renovated but kept the same carpet patterns and exact color scheme, the guy who runs it puts on movies for his own enjoyment like ghibli films, riff trax, and other older releases. There’s also a drive in theatre still in good shape 30 mins from where I lived

You fuckers stay away from my wife jenny

>synthetic sodium
So... table salt?

I've worked at Regal a while and that change went in months ago, IIRC. The corporate directive that's annoying me now is the decision to shut down the box office at certain locations until Frozen 2 and make everyone get their tickets (or redeem Unlimited tickets) at concessions. The email said something like, "Well you can have a dedicated concessions till if you need to sell tickets but that sort of defeats the point." Then what IS the point, other than this-is-the-way-we-do-it-here?

Attached: 1175090682857263104.jpg (540x238, 42K)

Found the coomer

Just joined AMC since it's the nearest one and have the member subscriptions that offer some good discounts, haven't bother to try the popcorn or food because i just sneak some in

Because caramel popcorn is the same price as salted popcorn here.

Attached: toho_shinjuku.jpg (1200x1200, 365K)

I want to lovingly sodomize Jenny!!

Can you get porg-meat at the foodcourt?

Do you think she squirts?

Picture Show is based AF.

Here it's the opposite, AMC theaters are the nicest and everywhere else is ghetto as hell.