Nobody pays attention to Till Lindemann

>nobody pays attention to Till Lindemann
>his solo act is actually good
youtube.com/watch?v=eciZWNdkGqs

Attached: f587e190ab4acaaece42e5da70d46452.jpg (2048x1280, 151K)

Mutter > Liebe > Reise, Reise > Rosenrot > Sehnsucht > Herzeleid

I haven't bothered listening to any new Rammstein

This isn't Rammstein though.

nice try, till.

Also, Deutschland was fucking fantastic.

This stinks.

>pictures non-whites and mutts will never understand

Attached: Wilder-Mann-064.gif (565x741, 181K)

Boob!

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE RAMMSTEIN COME BACK TO THE STATES

Place Sehnsucht just after Mutter and I agree with this. No idea how you can put it AFTER Rosenrot, despite Rosenrot having my favorite song of theirs (Zerstoren).

Very stylish, I like it.

My problem with Sehnsucht is that it tapers off. The first third or so is excellent, but then after Du hast, it's all pretty forgettable IMO.

Rosenrot is pretty underrated for some reason, it has some slappers like Benzin, Mann Gegen Mann, Zerstoren, as you said, Hilf Mir, Feuer und Wasser, etc.

I adore every song after Du Hast besides maybe Alter Mann and Kuss mich. Also Buck dich sounds like he's saying "BIRTHDAYS"

fuck
meant for

Attached: self-cockblock-face.png (949x795, 1.25M)

Crappy song. Almost liked it in a couple of places, but weak with cringey lyrics. He's done much better.

>Mutter > Liebe > Reise, Reise > Rosenrot > Sehnsucht > Herzeleid
>No. Ich tu dir weh
trash

I'm rating the albums, mate. That song is in Liebe.

>Liebe < Mutter

Attached: 1490197910283.jpg (874x874, 124K)

Reise Reise and Rosenrot were supposed to be a double album, but Rammstein decided to split it to use up a contractual album with Universal.

The album with "you got a pussy, I got a dick, so let's do it quick!" it NOT better than

MEIN HERZ BRENNT!
oder
Hier kompt die Sonne...
acht
hier komp die Sonne.
sieben
etc

Honestly, I could see Reise Reise above Liebe too. It's close, though.

Yes it is, simply because it has more to offer than, "Mein herz brennt".

Literally every single song on Mutter is a fucking amazing piece of work.

>That Amerika -> Moskau -> Morgernstern -> Stein um stein sequence
Audio kino

Pussy is a non sequitur. it doesn't factor in the rankings.

The hidden gems the Rammstein newbies don't know about, ranked:
Hallelujah > Donanukinder > Mein Land > Stripped > Halt

Sonne, Links 2,3,4 are great too. The whole thing is great. Stop telling lies, user.

>Literally every single song on Mutter is a fucking amazing piece of work.
DIESES^^
Mein bruder.

I always loved Stripped but the video was a bunch of naked dudes. These fucking jokers. It sucks that one of my favorite band's entire discography gets pulled from youtube now unless it's the occasional official video.

Of course it factors in the rankings. It's only a part of the album, but everything counts.
I kinda liked that song, though

Yeah, I tell myself that with certain Rammstein songs, like "I want you whore!" (in Spanish) et al.

the video is Olympia you fucking pleb get off this board

That's what Spotify is for

If you care so much, then go back in time and explain to my teenage self that I should appreciate the shlong on display because it's an homage to Olympia.

>It sucks that one of my favorite band's entire discography gets pulled from youtube
Their songs are still on there, or are you complaining that entire album rips are gone?

Wut Will Nicht Sterben>>>>Schtiel>>>>>>Schawzes Glas>>>>>>>>>>>>Halleluja>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mein Land

>Schwazes Glas mich blendet licht ein kleiner wunsch ach ich wert ihr blind..

I can't spell tonight...and especially not German. Does anyone have a longer version of Schwarzes Glas?