Although this show dipped in quality towards its latter seasons (especially seasons 10 to 13) it was still a decent...

Although this show dipped in quality towards its latter seasons (especially seasons 10 to 13) it was still a decent show and nowhere near as bad as simpsons , family guy, or south parks drop off

Do we all agree or no?

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0995437/
youtu.be/tJdgErAfiRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seasons ranked
1 to 4 golden years
5 to 7 great
8 to 9 good
10 to 13 decent with a few good episodes

How would you rank KotHs seasons?

Yup-

Yup

yep

It just got boring it didn't ruin the characters. The last few episodes of the show are great, especially to Sirloin With Love

Mhmm

>It just got boring it didn't ruin the characters
Very good point user, never really thought about it that way but you aren't too far off

and still has the best theme song of all time

Agreed, short and simple

based

This show is genuinely unironically a great pleb filter. Anytime someone says "ugh it's too BORING"/"idk I just didnt get it"/"like it's not like funny", I instantly know the person saying that is a low-IQ plebian.

Is it normal to what to fuck the General's daughter?

First 3 have the most meat to them, and the driest humor. All of the seasons are great in my opinion, though. Some of my favorite episodes overall come later. Dale episodes are all god tier.

Normies hate dry humor.

You mean Minh?

Not really. All my normie friends love dry and dead pan humor

Aside from Luannes BF in the last few seasons, it was a great show

Going to have to agree with you on this. Mike Judge can really weed out plebeian
Beavis & Butthead
King of the Hill
Even the Goode family

Lucky wasn't a bad character he just wasn't a strong character

I truly don't understand the hate for Lucky. He drove stupid and fun subplots like going to eat a corn chip off the line. 50% of my family is from the deep south, back in some holler an hour from the nearest store at the least, so I know that those kinds of people can and do actually exist.

mhmm

>its a Dale-centric episode

Attached: 079DE171260048DBA6C45708A55B038F.png (509x480, 472K)

He was just a retarded Southerner that got annoying

I'm 100% sure it's waifu fags upset a trailer trash slut got with trailer trash that's trying not to be trailer trash.

>mfw people latched onto pocket sand when Dale has a hundred other better moments and quotes
You know I like to have nine small meals throughout the day

Eh it had it's share of Flanderization.

I don't understand the hate either. I don't think he's great or anything but he never ruined the show like so many claimed

I'm not leaving until you give daddy a kiss. I can wait...I can destroy you.

It does have quite a bit but it's easy to forget. Season 1's Bill vs even Season 2 bill are completely different. In season 1 he's actually giving some competent advice before they knew they were going to make him a complete loser. Still, far, far less than other sitcoms.

The one that gets stuck in my head the most is "You know I can't quiiiiiiiit" when he's talking to Nancy about his smoking aging her. Finding out that his voice actor is basically him irl with the same beliefs also made it funnier.

True but the show gets a lot of its humor from character development and every day life. What did you except? Hank to all of a sudden change his mind amd form a different opinion?

I skipped this trash every Sunday night. 30 minutes was just enough time to go to the store to get chips for Sneedsons and Malcolm.
Fuck this no-comedy show.

In what way was he annoying? Most characters on that show can be described as annoying if you try hard enough

Cool story please tell us more

Guns don't kill people the government does

Family Guy is the most consistently funny out of all those shows. The bad seasons of KOTH, The Simpsons, and South Park are so fucking cringeworthy.

>Heh heh, that's what the MAN wants you to think
>...Sir, we are the man
>GIH

Sure thing. I wrote off King of the Hill the very earliest preview they had for it.
>"FROM THE CREATOR OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD"
>Hank: Watch the ball!
>Bobby: What?
>*baseball beans Bobby as theme song plays*
>Me, 8 years old: This looks dumb and not funny.
Turns out I was right.

>Survival diary update
>Ive been eating mushrooms from the forest floor as well as dew droppings from the leaves, mostly mushrooms
>When I close my eyes I can see colorful geometric shapes dancing in a dark and infinite limbo
>I fear I am going mad
>Remember to get batteries for tape recorder
>HYAH
>also get new tape recorder

Attached: 1540669177378.gif (500x384, 1.06M)

>cringeworthy

Attached: 7956557.png (454x520, 11K)

Bullshit story, no eight year old is mature enough not to laugh at someone getting hit. But go ahead and keep pretending you hate King of the Hill;)

Don’t forget ‘Idiocracy’.

Imagine actually believing this...

I was just naming his television shows but yes Idiocracy extract and office space are all kino amd pleb fitter to

Classic

Okay, fine. I was 10.
But it didn't look funny, so I didn't watch it. The few times I tuned in, I rapidly lost interest due to Bobby being pathetic or Dale being cucked. Believe it or not, even kids can develop standards for what they watch provided they have choices.

Guess your from New York.

anyone else's dad like KotH? my dad would always joke how it actually teaches you life lessons. he also hates all other animated comedy (besides Simpsons of course)

8 or 10 what's the difference? Again bullshit story
No matter what anyone says children are dumb. All of them. Only times they're smart is when they're just repeating what they heard an adult say

Go ahead, prove me wrong

My dad is dead but I would have to agree with your dad about the show giving life lessons

My dad watched it throughout its run on TV, and I'd watch kind of, but I never got it until I was in my mid teens as it was about to go off the air. About 5 years ago I went back and rewatched it, instantly became my favorite sitcom.

Brainlet cope, since when I was 10 I was already masturbating to Newgrounds flash games and only laughing at YTMND memes instead of Disney shit.

>Although this show dipped in quality towards its latter seasons (especially seasons 10 to 13)
You're a retard for not realizing this was the best episode. DUSTED
imdb.com/title/tt0995437/

Go re watch family guy

childhood is liking beavis and butthead
adulthood is liking king of the hill
enlightenment is liking beavis and butthead

Untrue.
Other anecdote: I used to get really upset when I noticed most children's cartoon theme songs were just the name of the show repeated over and over. It was obvious even the that producers thought kids were ultra dumb and would change the channel if you didn't impress them with a song that hammered the IP into their heads, rather than just a quality cartoon.

it should be a punishable offence to have such shit opinions

>Mother, shall we discuss intellectual property and the absolute state of children's entertainment tonight? I would quite like to express my thoughts on Dexter's Lab and how inferior it is to other contemporary shows for children my age. Please ring when you're ready for my introspection.

All kids laugh at adult jokes they don't understand simply because they want to seem more mature . Again stop pretending ,

I like Lucky, because even though I hate the stereotypical southerner white trash, Lucky ultimately still had the best intentions and had a heart of gold

Kids are dumb. I was dumb, you where dumb every one in this thread was dumb

Kek

Yes, kids are dumb and generally have rock-bottom standards. That doesn't mean there aren't outliers. I also once tried to organize a boycott of McDonald's over the Arch Deluxe marketing that said the sandwich was too sophisticated for children. I was 9. Thank Christ I got activism out of my system that early.
Anyway, I really doubt King of the Hill was intended for preteens. That I'd written it off as one gave me an excuse not to waste time watching it in adolescence.

This person has autism.

In the late seasons there are times when Hank acts like a ridiculous asshole for no reason and Peggy just acts like a completely insane fool.

>they don't understand
I'm sorry the concept that other people are smarter than your retarded ass means you have to cope so hard. I am literally better than you.

Thinking that you have life experience as a child is pathetic behavior, you're compensating because you fear you may not actually be as intelligent as you think you are. People that are intelligent have been proven to think they're likely to fail, where as people that are stupid are likely to think that they'll succeed and that other people are dumber than them.

If anyone is copping here its you bud.

But that was when simpsons started dipping too hell everyone favorite episode sneed is season 11. If you gave KOTH another 17 seasons it would be just as garbage as simpsons is now.

Dont cry cause its over smile because it happened.

>I loved my dad like a father, and he betrayed me!

Attached: IMG_2539.jpg (940x492, 65K)

Because I keep replying to (You)s? I really have nothing better to do on a Friday night. The Arch Deluxe thing was really and I gained some 'that-kid' notoriety for it.
Maybe you started watching King of the Hill as a kid because you had no standards and would laugh at anything you thought grown-ups considered funny. Maybe that hasn't changed much. Do you generally avoid sitcoms without laugh tracks? Have you never been the first person in a theater to get a joke and start laughing?

This definitely happened

>How would you like to make this your job
>Firing Gladstone? Sure!
>GLADSTONE-

>copping
based retard
Nice pseud essay but all I see is cope.

Fucking based and redpilled

It's not because you reply, it's because of how you type. Like a robot. You're autistic, likely a loner type that believes himself to be more intelligent than everyone around him, thinks they lead frivolous lives. Yet, here you are, on the Yea Forums board.

You do know people are just being ironic when they say they like season 11 episode 5 of simpsons right?

not him but you guys sound like you'd be good friends if you interacted in less guarded circumstances.

Yeah. It reminds me of Seinfeld where there's a clear difference when Larry David leaves but it's still great.

I wish I was more like that, desu. I lead too much of a normalfag life now and it's taxing. I'd rather be a holed up sperg than have the responsibilities I have now.

maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't but I bet you'd be happier having people to talk to rather than talk at.

Honestly i wish i was as full of my self as you are.

I have too many people to talk to, that's the issue. You think you want a normal life, but you don't.

I have a normal life, though.

>nowhere near as bad as simpsons , family guy, or south parks drop off
yes, but just as it never falls as low, it never reaches as high. Still good though

That's no retort to whether you're butthurt about following a mediocre cartoon in your formative ears and defending it in adulthood.
I'm also typing the way I do because I had to become a phoneposter due to captcha being intolerable. Fuck giving Hiro money ever.

It absolutely did and I fear ever bringing it up on social media because anyone who knew me as a kid could dox me instantly.

I was using royal you, not specifically you.

That happens in the early seasons too

oh well I'm flattered then, user.

>there aren't outliers. I also once tried to organize a boycott of McDonald's over the Arch Deluxe marketing
Are you trying to prove you were the smart outlier or the retarded one?

I didn't watch KOTH as a kid but I always watched the Simpsons, since a rerun would always come on right before dinner. The only shows I remember watching with my dad(who is also dead) is x files, and brisco county jr. One time specifically I remember talking a bunch during an x files episode so much to either try and be funny, or distract from how scared I was. Either way, it pissed my dad off so much that he went to the basement alone to watch it while me and my mom watched it in the living room. Every once in a while I still think of how annoyed he was at me for that, and just how annoying kids are in general. I probably should have some kids by now, but if my kids pulled the same shit I did I know I'd be ticked off

It seemed like fun at the time, plus I was really sensitive about kids getting singled out. My bit about cartoon theme songs being pretentiously simple is an example of that mindset.
Again, I'm glad I got activism out of my system because all I CA see when I look at people protesting Trump or promoting some left-wing cause is me trying to put together a fucking picket line for the local McDonald's.

based

>Family Guy is the most consistently funny
stopped reading there.

Attached: 1542066572356.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Wtf? KOTH isnt dry humor

post the Bill pasta you know the one

Attached: 15726273588.jpg (542x960, 28K)

The early seasons of Family Guy are funny, the current seasons are funny. The same cannot be said for the later seasons of KOTH. It’s fact.

>Dale's gets an illegal pirate radio and runs a 25 hour a day call in show, then sells it to Octavio
>Is there any concrete evidence that Hawaii really exists?

Attached: 1545023284937.png (336x327, 122K)

>Boil up some Mountain Dew, it's gonna be along night.

Attached: 6241c6ed35ec1a0239fe911926387c7c.jpg (500x375, 40K)

>current seasons
>funny pick one

the first 3 were good. after that for years it was
>HAHA REMEMBER THING WE DO TO HAHA

The newest seasons are so forgettable they arnt even worth getting annoyed at

The only fact here is that you're the biggest faggot to ever post on Yea Forums.

Alright Seth whatever you say

Family guy hasn't been funny in over a decade. This is an irrefutable fact.

>Cutaway boogeyman

Nice argument you stupid piece of shit

I audibly kekd at this

Id like a 4chinz friend. At least then maybe I'd know someone who could comprehend the concept of fucking hyperbole. No matter how outlandish I make whatever claim, I'm surrounded by people that will take everything I say serious. It's really kind of draining.

I didn't watch FOX sunday until Family Goy/American Dad

it's okay friend, you ever wonder if they're taking the piss out of YOU, though?

No, sadly, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they take things very seriously. Maybe I just have a really bad resting bitch face or something.

more like American Chad. I enjoy how that show managed to surpass family guy in terms of comedy yet managed to get the boot first. god fox is shit now

The first two seasons have their own vibe, especially Season 1 which is like a completely different show. Seasons 3-6 would be King of the Hill's golden era. Season 3 was a turning point since its when dark, psychological stories started to be included. Season 7 was when John Altushcer and Dave Krinsky took over the show. They were in charge of the show up until the end, so you can point to season 7 as being the start of "nu" King of the Hill, just like with the Simpsons and Scully taking over.

That's my take on the different eras of King of the Hill

They knew when to end it at least

It ruined the characters in a very inverse way. It made them too wholesome. There wasnt any real conflict in the last season for this reason

Not to get /pol/ or anything, but I noticed blackd hate this show

It's not that they're even low-IQ, it's that they're damaged new Yorkers or commiefornians who grew up thinking a neighbor was someone who gave you cross looks, steals your mail and kills your pitbull when it barks too loudly.

Imagine Futurama instead of sneed and American Dad instead of Family Guy

I'm a Californian and I love this show. I lived my happy american life vicariously through it

>Imagine Futurama instead of sneed
what

simpsons, dumb cuck

then type that you stupid fucking aspie nigger

>you shouldn’t exterminate pittbulls

yes it never became 'zombie king of the hill', it managed to retain the soul until the end

Attached: 1544371830253.jpg (1000x562, 333K)

Retard

there's literally nothing wrong with killing pitbulls.

youtu.be/tJdgErAfiRQ

Oh I know. But new horkers and commies don't know that.

False the king of the hill commercials always had the whoop ass stick clip