Galaxy’s Edge Failing at Both Disney World and Disneyland – Disney Desperate For Attendance

STOP THIS FUCKING BOYCOTT BEFORE YOU KILL THE FRANCHISE YOU IDIOTS

JUST FUCKING BUY THE BLUE MILK ALREADY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 7.53.32 PM.png (1084x1142, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAXyW4XGC_Q
businessinsider.com/disneyland-reportedly-getting-rid-of-benches-throughout-park-2018-10.
youtube.com/watch?v=JLU1d0nmS3k
youtu.be/5-LZp-L1ekQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s9NP6iSAkVo
wdwnt.com/2014/12/concept-art-and-full-details-on-epcot-centers-never-built-switzerland-pavilion-including-the-matterhorn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is random blue hair lady and why is she the face of the park?

It's Lukequisha Crackwalker, the new character of Episode IX

donut steel for the parks
because the parks are """in-universe"""

>ywn have a Star Wars land set on Tattooine
>ywn be able to walk thru a life size replica of Lukes home and then walk over to the life size sand crawlers and go inside for a ride
>ywn walk over to the exact replica of mos isley space port with the cantina exactly the way it is in the movie with actors wearing the same alien costumes
>there will never be a giant Death Star like attraction that you can go in and explore and harbours both stores, restaurants and rides

GET WOKE

Well no shit. It’s a giant empty area with one extremely shitty ride.

The only cool thing there is the life sized millennium falcon. I went in July which was shortly after it opened and galaxy’s edge was definitely the place to go in Disneyland if you didn’t want crowds.

they made the black lady look way hotter in the promotional art

I guarantee in 5 years Disney will pump a ton of money into it converting it into an Original Trilogy experience.

It's the same as California Adventure, a massive new park project that totally bombed and they grit their teeth and pretended everything was okay only to completely alter it some time later. I think that was about 10 years later they did major changes but GE is a fraction of the size so I could see changes in the next 5 years.

Much sooner than 5 years, user. Within two. They're losing so much money and they're laying people off.

OUTTA MY WAY STAR WARS FUCKING SHITS

Attached: slinky.jpg (450x450, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uAXyW4XGC_Q

Fuck niggers & fuck janny

Star Wars btfo by a rival toy. Shameful times.

They won't pump money into this shit at all, once Rise of the Resistance opens the land will just never get touched again. Insiders are already claiming they're scaling back plans for the Star Wars Hotel big time. The Disney Parks division doesn't "fix" their mistakes. They abandon them and let it sit for 10-15 years so they can recoup their losses.

If no one is going, maybe they should lower their absurd prices

It's worse than that. There is no boycott. People simply don't give a shit about Star Wars anymore.

Attached: nuke seattle.jpg (637x356, 47K)

>Make the park a place in-universe
>Don't make it anywhere people actually care about or is even from the films

Disney is so colossally inept

Dobson says otherwise.

I'm not going to spend well over a grand to take my family to see a "Star Wars" Land that doesn't have Luke, Vader or Yoda. Disney fucked themselves hard with this stupidity.

I would go if they hired a hot chick to be Leia in the slave bikini. Or maybe break out the blue and green body paint to have some Twilek dancers. That would be kino.

Based slinky

This.

If they'd made a Tatooine park in California and a Yavin park in Florida it would have been great.

They won't sit on SW for much longer because it SW fails, it'll drag them down and SW is too high profile for Disney to whitewash.

tl;dr Bad Star Wars=All Disney brand denigration and degradation.

This

It's not even hatred, just apathy. Disney probably wishes there was big All Right Boogeyman campagin that they could blame this on but no there's nothing to do but admit to their own incompetence (to the extent their pride allows)

The bath Disney has taken on Star Wars will be studied in Colleges

I think you're right. 5 years was a bit of a conservative estimate.

I straight up don't understand why they made the Land the way they did. Tomorrowland is basically Star Wars world already considering they shoved SW everywhere in there, even before the purchase. So they make a land that's legitimately the largest one in Disneyland, but have ONE (1) ride at launch. Everything else is just shitty very overpriced even for Disney standards restaurants and stores that sell the same merch every other store in Disneyland has.

All the pre-opening marketing was such shill bullshit too. I read Polygon's coverage and all this bologna about how "immersive" it is and how amazing the cast members are is a total lie. Sure, they say credits instead of dollars, but they all seem like they want to die. Even the ones in other parts of Disney are way more engaged and fun. Either the (((journalists))) were lying or Disney put the best of the best of their staff there (or hired external contractors) for those pre-opening days only.

Attached: Dobson_GalaxysEdge.png (477x813, 247K)

I've read rumours that they are not allowed to create a park based off the original or prequel trilogies but I'm not sure how true that is.

It will be. It was even dumber than what NASCAR did to itself.

I was just a there a few nights ago at 3:30 in the morning and the park was DEAD. Literally no one else but employees were there. It was fucking pathetic disney is fucking finished

I have zero interest in Disney trash. I would have taken out a home equity loan to see this.

What is everyone predictions for their upcoming Marvel world in California Adventure?

I think its also gonna be a bomb, since you can get Marvel experiences at Universal.

I don't understand how it's possible to be as wrong all the time as this guy is

SLINKED.com

Not really the thread for this. Just complain about black people and move on, it’s not that hard

Being a 5ft 6 brainlet explains it

These people are either trolls or insane.

You got a smirk out of me

Who the fuck thought that canonizing an IRL park was a good idea?

journalism is a dead profession. we went from edward r. murrow to whatever fucking mutants crawled out from kotaku.

At the risk of being called a mouse shill.. shouldn’t attendance be down anyway as the school just started up again. Seems unreasonable to think numbers would be very high at this point because the main demographic are nowhere near a break or vacation season.

Is Slinky still a character?

Attached: Dobson_StarWars.jpg (1242x1491, 790K)

Alright lads. Here's the Problems facing Disneyland over Galaxy's Edge. Listen up.

1.) Price hikes
2.) Cali not being a destination for people anymore and many tourists in fact avoid it. Greater Anaheim area is a sea of homeless
3.) No original trilogy stuff or popular prequel characters like Maul. Disney has excuses for this about immersion but it's due to the fact that Lucas still gets 25% on anything from eps 1-6 (same reason Disney is basically barely redesigning stuff from the OT for the new movies like an AT-AT with gorilla legs or a red TIE fighter)
4.) only 1 ride that seems like a placeholder
5.) Merchandise overpriced
6.) A lot of the merchandise can't be traveled with on airlines. The coke container looks like a grenade and the $200 light saber won't get through TSA either. Disneyland relies heavily on merchandise collectors/youtubers who seek out such stuff more than you'd think
7.) Disneyland phasing out summer passholders, they'r ea much bigger part of Disneyland than Disney World
8.) Negative reception to Disney Star Wars from the hardcore fanbase that might have forked over money for all this if they still liked the franchise. You have Warhammer nerds for instance who gladly play Warhammer Total War and download every DLC despite it all accumulating to $200 or so just to play every faction. They still claim it's the best game ever and want even more. This is because the Warhammer fanbase hasn't turned against the product.
9.) Zoomers and Hispanics (the emerging future market for all business in the US) aren't interested in Star Wars, they like the Marvel and Harry Potter. Neither are Chinese/Korean/Japanese tourists who like Marvel, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Frozen mostly. This is a fundamental issue that Disney did not anticipate when they purchased Star Wars.

That covers everything this thread will say pretty much.

Attached: cBeCHlO.png (496x301, 147K)

This is accurate. /pol/ and incel outrage isn't affecting Disney much.

However this is even worse for Disney, because indifferent is much harder to fix than hostility with regards to media franchises

HE KEEPS BOUNCING BACK

Attached: the slinkster.jpg (750x563, 120K)

Attendance has be low since it opened a few months back.

I think the point is that it's down in comparison to what's expected

She is a spy for the resistance from a book she pops up at the park to give missions out to the guests for lore

My little boy and girl wil never be allowed to partake in some tranny SJW fantasy like what NuWars has become

I wish I were a Chad so I can hit on Park Rey. Literally the only reason I'd make the trip.

I checked Disney World wait times today

>Millennium Falcon: 40 minutes

>Slinky Coaster: 75 minutes
>Frozen Ever After: 90 minutes
>Avatar: 101 minutes
>Splash Mountain which has been there since the fucking 90s: 60 minutes

In Hollywood Studios, the GE ride had the shortest wait outside of Muppetvision which despite being kino is always empty and has been for the last decade. Also Star Tours and that's Star Wars too.

pretty crazy given the ride JUST OPENED

I hate Disney SW too but lets be honest, you'll never have kids

>Line still runs faster than his Mac running Skyrim

Attached: 1567221488185.gif (480x228, 610K)

>tfw you realize Disneyland removed most of the benches and sittable rocks in the park because they were anticipating such massive crowds from Galaxy's Edge and were trying to move people through as quickly as possible

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (600x315, 21K)

NOOOO PLEASE STAND IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS PLEASE

They have "a management person" in charge of maintaining the brand!?! Lol holy shit this person doesn't know how movies work

Yeah, I hardly even bother with SW threads anymore. I've said my peace and moved on. Solo has been on Netflix forever, and I still haven't bothered to watch it. I'm interested in the opening weekend box office numbers, but that's it in regards to IX.

If I were I'd still do it. She's being paid to do a job and might as well touch your penis.

oh god please tell me this is true...

>He fucking played single-digit-FPS Skyrim

Why'd you have to remind me. That shit is probably what hell is going to be like for me

Attached: cat pain.jpg (351x351, 22K)

I like SW threads still. I used to do the prequel meme threads because they were lots of fun and comfy. Now the Disney SW hate threads are usually pretty fun and comfy unless a /pol/tard makes it too political.

Why are you morons killing Star Wars?

businessinsider.com/disneyland-reportedly-getting-rid-of-benches-throughout-park-2018-10.

STAND IN LINE THEN PAY MONEY FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF STANDING IN LINE AND PAYING MORE MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE PIGS

It will do well I think but will not have the staying power of the spider-man ride at universal since that ride is one of the best in the world

I was a big SW turboautist to the point where I edited wookiepedia in the mid-2000s when it was full of absolute nuts that added stuff like hammer and corkscrew. We mostly got chased off the site or quit once Disney exerted control over the site.

We didn't kill SW they killed it for us.

Now I autistically fuck around with warhammer 40k and Halo. Also Dark Crystal recently.

It's barely a ride. It's Star Tours for 6 people with minor interactive element. Only the two Pilots get any fun because they directly control the movement of the ship. The gunner and engineer jobs you're just some massive cûck who sits and a weird angle slapping buttons that light up.

It is true. When I went there was literally nowhere to sit anywhere.

Yeah, but as a Chad she might actually give me a call instead of scream internally and take an impromptu break.

>6 people
wait only six people at a TIME? The wait should be much much longer then even if the ride is short.

The main Avatar ride at Animal Kingdom runs a 150-200 minute wait and it can fit 90 people simultaneously.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
*gasp*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

what the hell is wrong with him? does he defend a giant corporation for free?

Get that nigger out of there and maybe I'll go lol

Having a Star Wars land at Disney world sounds like some kind of sick parody shit that would be on the sneedsons. How did we get into this timeline?

>It is true. When I went there was literally nowhere to sit anywhere.
Gee wonder why the liberal tumblr crew isnt showing up... hmmm
oh wait, they all have scooters. nm.

Ok yeah based.

Attached: 1566755812148.png (822x741, 417K)

Based Disney treating their customers like trash and being loved for it.

he was unironically bullied nonstop as a child he's posted about it

YouTubers and bloggers are spinning circles trying to make excuses for why the land isn't popular, but this is the real reason.

I believe they have two bays so 12 people simultaneously. The only cool part about it is the 1:1 recreation of the Falcon interior with the holochess and whatnot that you sit in right before you enter.

They Have multiple simulators. around 16 I think, but still that avatar wait has been long for years

Wow. I've only been to Disneyland twice (in '93 and '00) but I don't think I'd ever want to go back there and ruin my fond memories of it.

>tfw tucked into bed
>open can of A&W Root Beer
>Got American Dad playing on TV
ready for disney star wars hate thread

Attached: comfypepe.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I said this on tv months ago before it opened, don't know if you saw. I hope someone screenshotted it.

>could've built spaceships and colonized mars
>pioneer new grotesque sex change operations instead
wew lad

Thats a really cool idea, too cool for the mouse.

This fat fuck I swear to God. Someone needs to find him and beat him within an inch of his life

I still can't get over the fact that some suit gave this character design a seal of approval. To have a spy whose ONE JOB is to be inconspicuous, roam around with a bright orange jacket and blue hair. This sheboon perfectly sums up the very state of the franchise.

I know some mouse employees and they tell me they can't even use OT characters for their office parties. They have to get permission for decorations and it's only Nu Wars stuff. It's real.

>get the most popular franchise ever
>have every new instance of it be a fresh start because you're afraid someone who hasn't watched the old films isn't going to understand whenever those films are referenced
What's wrong with these people?

Attached: 1477923448945.jpg (2248x1126, 743K)

Square sattelite dish vice the iconic round dish. Fuck the Disney Falcon

>Within an inch of his life
Why not simply to death

Who the fuck is he talking to? who the fuck would believe any of that shit

Someone should call his house and offer him a job at Disney just to hear him cry tears of joy. The call must be recorded though.

Yeah the empire would have a real tough time finding this spy with her bright orange "resistance" jacket and blue hair. What the fuck?

Should have had people dressed up as aliens, remote control droids, and stormtroopers roaming around. Then like at 1:30 Vader appears and battles Luke on stage after taking volunteer kids from the audience.

They got Stormtroopers at least

Exactly this. I don't believe that boycots work. This isn't a boycot affect Star Wars. It's disinterest.

Who makes these fucking 3DCG frog animations anyway

I won’t go see Episode 9 in theaters just out of spite. They killed the magic: totally shit the bed on the first 6 magical movies (yes the prequels are magical and if you think otherwise suck a fat cock in hell)

>Zoomers and Hispanics (the emerging future market for all business in the US)

I Iive in California. Spics will dominate the US because of breeding like rabbits and not giving a shit. It will be hell for all of you. I don't go to Disney anymore because of this.

Attached: 0dd.jpg (678x500, 80K)

this
i never heard about a boycott

Disney just did that so they can say it's different from the OT falcon and not pay 25% on it to Lucas

Someone watched the Jenny video

the disinterest didn't just suddenly happen in a vacuum. last jedi fucked luke's legacy and alienated anyone that isn't a vagina.

post that to dobson
he was recently gloating how Galaxy Edge was "totally not a flop"

I don't want to turn this thread into /pol/ (actually troll /pol/ regularly and it's fun) but I went to WDW recently and was surprised at lack of minorities. They won't shovel out the prices that whites will. That's another problem with Disney parks they're gonna have to address.

>I won’t go see Episode 9 in theaters just out of spite
Star Wars fans are literal cuckolds. They even lack the balls to just not watch the films they know are shit, but they still do because they don't want to miss out.

I am shocked they don't have a nighttime stunt show with light saber duels.
Right now Kylo Ren, Rey, some Stormtroopers and Chewie just randomly wander around with a security guard pushing people out of they way killing whatever "immersion" disney was going for with their world.

100% based

Attached: 1565500439653.jpg (1280x1270, 73K)

I hope Filoni or someone else high writes a tell-all book about what happened at Lucasfilm from 2012-2017 someday. I'd really like to know the true story. I guarantee it would sell millions.

who would have thought that Jim Varney would one day be bigger then star wars?

You're already hoarding all the cocks, buddy, both the skinny and the fat ones.

Attached: 1566756225615.jpg (766x453, 251K)

Yeah I'd be in line for that. From a business and culture perspective it would be so interesting. I also want to hear how Kennedy tore it all down and replaced the story team with vaginas.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLU1d0nmS3k

user, that is all part of the action packed shows

Attached: glaxy edge opening.png (1075x768, 1.6M)

In Disneyland California like 80% of the employees are hispanic and a lot of people there were, and they'd always cut in line, but they did it in such an inconspicuous way that all I could think was damn no wonder why they can hop the border so easily.

t. Canuck who rarely sees hispanics IRL

>when people that don't like disney's take on STAH WAHZ might have voted for donald trump so you make your every day life objective to counter whenever someone claims the New™ Star Wars™ isn't doing so good
Just what is wrong with these people?

Attached: 1488574463595.png (1195x646, 44K)

The hilarious part is at Disney World Hollywood Studios in front of Star Tours there WAS a stage where every so often they'd have Vader or Darth Maul or Boba Fett fight a generic Jedi in cloak or rebel in orange pilot suit with blaster fight them. There'd be other jedi/stormtroopers/rebels etc cast members around too and at the end they'd hand out plastic lightsabers to kids and have the jedi guy or even vader teach them how to use a lightsaber on stage. It was pretty decent and always a popular attraction.

Because of Disney insisting to remove all OT/prequel references with Galaxy's Edge they removed this show.

Wheeeeeeee!

Attached: slinky dog 02.jpg (800x493, 337K)

>you will never interact with Luke on Saturday and come back Sunday and Bigger Luke is in the park now

Attached: InchLukeL.png (255x410, 14K)

I never understand why Speilberg is on this he isn't involved in Galaxy's Edge at all. Hell Speilberg was more involved in the prequels than with disney SW (was an Production Adviser on Phantom Menace)

>Disney probably wishes there was big All Right Boogeyman campaign

What it does is reveal that they alienated pretty much the entire fanbase by giving us an uninspired, universe-breaking, nothing-burger of a trilogy, then calling us all fucking Nazis for not just taking it up the ass like good little consumer drones.

Fuck Disney. Now and forever. I hope they enjoy the ashes of their "victory."

based big brain poster

Attached: Dobson_Skywalker.jpg (1242x1095, 215K)

Seriously though, it's impressive how they mismanaged the IP to the ground.
This kind of incompetence is an achievement in its own right.

Not true, I was there last Saturday and they had Darth Vader fighting kids on stage with plastic lightsabers. The Star Tours ride still features scenes and characters from the Prequel and Original Trilogy. This is just a mutation of the Midnight's Edge rumor about Star Trek Discovery having to legally be "25% visually different" from established canon (that likely was true).

I've posted this in multiple threads over that past years but it really sucks that the true potential of a fictional world like star wars will never be fully realized in film. KOTOR 1&2 are the closest

kek

I mean it is pretty funny how the message of TLJ was about the past is dead bury it then JJ's first trailer for ep 9 spends half of it on footage from the original trilogy.

Get the numbers of Disneyworld. Isn't Florida doing a little better than California in the heroin needle and street shit department?

Attached: 1489871117837.jpg (657x527, 40K)

You can do this....

youtu.be/5-LZp-L1ekQ

Wheeeeeeeeee!

i c that's good to hear then. I like Hollywood Studios and will go to it as long as Muppetvision stays open. Once they close that I'm gonna riot.

This sounds funner than what we got. Death Vader can walk around, there can be a puppet Yoda somewhere and an old Obi Wan and Luke cosplayer to take pics with. but nope, that pics with the black spy chick instead lol

Haven't been in a year but have they increased the odds of getting the original death star run in star tours because last time I was their all I got was Naboo and Jakuu

I'm honestly starting to think this was George's plan all along, he could never have redeemed star wars on his own because of the monolithic scorn for the prequels but Disney have made it so radioactive everyone likes the prequels now. He just has to buy it back and make his own daft sequels and everyone will appreciate the soul at last.

or -- you can do this.

Your choice.

Attached: GE Yikes 13.jpg (800x450, 279K)

Well the muppet show in Magic Kingdom just closed so hopefully muppetvison is not next

>implying that X, XI, XII won't be the real VII, VIII, IX

I work with someone who hates Trump and TLJ. The way Lucasfilm acted afterwards royally pissed her off. I'm sure there are a lot more out there than just her.

Lucas might be over Rian's shoulder in the near furture. Gold and diarrhea in the same place, exerting power, but who will win?

License to print money.

All you had to do was follow the damn train.

there should be all kinds of disaster stories leaking out already. the mouse must be threatening a lot of insiders.

Solo is the best nu Wars shit. Not saying much but it is way better than anything else they've made so far

I'm amazed there were even employees at half 3 in the morning, isn't it just closed?

Well It's like 6pm in Disneyland atm not a good time to measure the waits

shit man thats pretty funny

REEEE MUPPET MOMENTS IN HISTORY WAS KINO

That’s the kicker: they ruined Luke’s story arc. With Palpatine still living they have rendered Anakins story arc as meaningless as well.

I took my then girlfriend to Disneyland when we were 21. We went to Diseyland, California and Universal Studios. I remember she bought a jumbo candy neckless from a store in Universal studios. Later that night in the hotel room we had a bath together and after started fooling around and I ate the candy neckless out of her asshole.

user what are you trying to do? get these guys killed? that rabbit hole is too deep.
to anyone reading this post do NOT investigate Bigger Luke. I repeat DO NOT INVESTIGATE BIGGER LUKE.

Fucking this.
Every executive at disney repsonsible for this should be fired.

Hedge funds should file a shareholder derivative lawsuit against Disney for this bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (750x933, 62K)

Disney is doing huge cuts across the parts on live/free entertainment overall. They've ended Festival of Lights, the Royal Majesty show, and have limited street parades to just twice a day now.

The goal is to keep people constantly moving and making a path clear. They don't like crowds congregating around stuff.

Boycott Disney until they bring back Spiderman!

This is a horrid image

youtube.com/watch?v=s9NP6iSAkVo
For a moment lets just appreciate this non-kino that no longer exists. Still looks great special effects wise

Imagine having been blown the fuck out by literally everyone every single day about everything for years and then deciding to go hell for leather for fucking disney wars
>It's not me, it's the entire world that's wrong
If he had an atom of dignity he would kill himself

>go to Harry Potter experience
>have a Harry Potter experience
>go to galaxys edge
>it’s a shopping mall you pay to get into where everything is overpriced, so nobody’s going there.
I thought Jews were supposed to be good at getting money from the goyim.

I think you mean they rendered the entirety of the original trilogy and also anakins redemption pointless

Is Dobby a content creator now (video)?

Why does he think people will look to him on this subject matter?

It's a myth that leftists default like star wars. Most people in the US are leftists and zoomers are all about LGBTQ pride and #AoC but couldn't give less of a shit about SW.

It is true that the media establishment is still pro-SW and they're all leftist tho, that's where the misconception comes from.

Its been going for a while. The pizza place near it is never open and the gift shop is literally everything but Muppets. They just have no idea what to do with it or the IP.

feels bad man

I remember as a kid how fucking cool indiana jones was at disney world. I could imagine the battle of endor happening in a similar style. Hell they could turn honey i shrunk the kids ride into a battle of hoth where everything is 4d.

But no we get garbage fuck disney nu wars.

You’re a sick sick man... Based... but sick

troll post aside there are employees at Disney 24/7 doing maintenance, security, preparing shit, etc.. I know a guy who worked there and he said even at 4am on a Tuesday there'd still be thousands of people in the parks (all employees obv)

The worst of it is that they have ended Illuminations just to make it a show about IPs

No.

To be fair to Disney, they werent the ones who taught a generation of kids that a bright orange jumpsuit was suitable for a ninja

Attached: 45F68D8C-5C2A-472D-8EE4-F82CD69D3C6A.jpg (500x375, 30K)

I remember seeing this when I went to disneyland in the mid-90s at the wee age of 6-7 or so

They took out the 1977 style Trench Run with the 2008 update. Some times they hard-code the sequence to only be Sequel-Era scenes (typically when a new movie is coming out) but lately I've gotten Hoth, Naboo, Coruscant and the Tatooine Pod Race.

They are completely shameless now since they have the media in their pocket to spin literally anything they do

saw it originally in 1999 and still remember every moment.

I would like more details please. Particularly the part where you play with your girlfriends anus

*Aquaman* made 1 billion dollars. The SW movies have greatly under-performed expectations at 1bil, and outright bombed at 400mil in Solo's case.

Its painful seeing someone with no understanding of economics attempt to discuss it.

Star Wars / Flight of the Navigator crossover

I know the Endor deathstar scene happens but fuck I just thought I was unlucky to not see the trench run. what a fucking disgrace

>will likely ruin KOTOR if its made into a movie
>they'll never go with the obvious choice that already has its own video game, comic book, and live soundtrack

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 32K)

Your death star recommendation is pretty much The Land in Epcot. Such a simple example that would make bank.

Would’ve went with Streetwalker but solid anyway.

I know there are. I'm one of them.

>muh j00z
Iger is against most of the decisions being made with Star Wars apparently, he tried to get Kathleen Kennedy (not Jewish) fired after Solo bombed and the backlash within Lucasfilm forced him to back down. With the parks, much of Galaxy's Edge's original concepts (such as roaming droigs, OT rides/characters) were cut by Bob Chapek who I can't find any evidence is Jewish either.

It seems like the Jew running Disney (Iger) mostly is listening to bad advice or have lost control of their own company.

Iger is under the impression star wars was a mistake acquiring I think, but obviously they can't just dump it now after investing so much in it.

Also keep in mind that Universal, which is making the right decisions, is run by a Jew (as his dad Marvin Davis was Jewish according to Wiki).

>PLEASE VISIT OUR HOTEL

Attached: 1C69876C-4F37-49A9-B592-AF949F5E7FCA.jpg (3277x1844, 1.66M)

Disney will sell it back to George for nickels and he will retcon the Disney films and remake 7-9 saving cinema forever.

Big Jim lives on

I expect SW Hotel to be lackluster and overpriced but it's unfair to show it under construction as a sign of a negative

Removing benches and activities in the walkways seems like a bad long term decision in terms of guest experience. People sitting around might cause some clutter, but it adds to the atmosphere of the street being a place versus just a walkway, and means you have less people standing in your ride lines.

From a flow standpoint I think Epcot does a good job of having further out of the way but lower traffic alternative pathways, that meander enough to not feel like they're just getting you from point A to B. The water walkways around Odyssey center and the other two routes connecting to the world showcase are a good example.

Attached: epcot map.png (2499x3266, 1.3M)

Cast your Rendars

Attached: Sequel.jpg (664x374, 33K)

i'm not clear on if they can't use some original star wars things or if they just don't want to

Living With the Land is such a kino ride.

They just have to get away from any established era and go wild but that would be taking chance.

Disney's objective is to create basically a treadmill of mass that moves throughout the park, spends money, then leaves so more people can replace it. This is why a lot of the new stuff has a soulless appearance as it's all about maximizing walkways and putting shops near them. The idea was experimented on in the Pandora region of Disney World, which was hugely successful and massively crowded. Employees complained about like the guy in the mech walking around creating congestion.

Disney however didn't expect people would show up less as a result of a number of factors such as price hikes and GE keeping people away so it just seems contradictory now.

The original Figment ride was the purest of kino

>Rey… no part of this movie
I see he already has an excuse ready not to watch the shitfest of IX. Say that even YOU thought Star Wars sucks already you hypocritical piece of shit

Oh damn did I need that laugh, Jesus.

Attached: 052472054021.jpg (300x400, 14K)

Epcot is adding a GOTG and Ratatouille ride and scaling back The Land. Just wait.

But the food is good at least, right?

Attached: 43A683B5-E94D-4B1D-85CB-29BB4A34ED5F.jpg (900x1200, 47K)

>George's plan all along
> He just has to buy it back

Do you fuckwits even realize they didn't pay him in cash. They pay primarily in stock. When Disney tanks, so does Lucas' payment for Star Wars. There's no gamble here. If they fuck up his baby he also suffers.

They can't use OT characters that have human faces because of likeness issues. Chewie and Vader are fine, but Leia is not.

There's multiple things at play. These people are hired as actors and having a faxcimily of an actor playing the same character violates Union policies. Like SAG or AAAA. While Disney parks are not SAG work, many actors who work there are in that union or trying to get in. On top of other legal issues concerning universal likeness rights. Essentially, it's doable, but its complicated and Disney hasn't worked it out yet. Letting people think they met Harrison Ford has huge legal ramifications that Disney isn't sure how to work around yet.

You better consume our products goy, or else!

Attached: consequences will never be the same.jpg (752x595, 107K)

Getting anything that isn't a turkey leg at Disney World is a mistake

Spielberg would never work with Disney, the reason Universal Studios Orlando was so fucking incredible in the 90's is because Spielberg and Lucas were having a pissing contest over whose rides were the most state of the art and immersive

>treadmill of mass that moves throughout the park, spends money, then leaves so more people can replace it. This is why a lot of the new stuff has a soulless appearance

Golly gee why did malls die out again?
Why do people hate shopping at big box stores?
I've got a genius idea, let's make our vacation destination more like a mall or big box store. Special discount on blue milk on isle 11. Buy 1 get 1 free toy lightsabers by the cashiers.

If you read the article you'd see that the "consequences" were the franchise might start to suffer and close stuff down if it isn't making money anymore. It isn't some sort of punishment like you're implying.

>Spielberg would never work with Disney

Attached: Roger Rabbit.png (811x829, 726K)

>new Star Wars land sucks
>attendance down
>recession supposed to hit soon

Good time to book a trip, lads.

Attached: kiernan sunnies.png (864x1080, 1.79M)

>Disney didn't just hand it off to RJ.
>RJ says that they did and gave him a blank canvas.
Hmm. Who should I believe?

Imagine being this dense

Souvenir culture is huge on youtube/instagram. Whole channels of people with 50 million followers posting pics of themselves in mouse ears or with a limited edition Gaston Donut or etc.. Disney tried to tap into that but there is an apathy to star wars they didn't expect.

There will be books about it, a case to be studied in MBAs around the world.

How about this?

Attached: 45F5882A-6BA7-4012-8A6D-A0609972036D.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

>If you don't start supporting our terrible products we might have to stop making them!

Yeah, isn't that the point?

He did work with Disney though. He gave final approval of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit ride.

>What's wrong with these people?
They're comically inept right down to the marketing. You (allegedly) need to watch the previous six films in order to understand the new ones, so why would they market them as Star Wars: Subtitle?

I just started eating clean so that looks delicious as all fuck to me right now.

starwars isn't a genuinely fun, mysterious, or engaging franchise.

I bet those executive cucks don't even care about our opinions over the years. Oh well.

What's worse, no more star wars, or more awful star wars....? gee..
It's not even a formal boycott, people lost interest so they stop going.

Ninjas in naruto have the ability to change their appearance at will. Their real clothes don't matter.

Based jews letting atheists destroy his company’s IP

Morality and self regulation is a very soft concept for them. They're societies are a circus for a reason.

>OBSESSED
/pol/ doesnt give a flying fuck about star wars or this park. You are pathetic

Reminder at least 80% of the problems with Star Wars can be traced to this woman who had a very specific vision and ambition for the franchise. She was so enamored with what Ryan Johnson did with TLJ that she gave him complete creative control and freedom to do what he wanted for his own exclusive trilogy.

KK wanted to reinvent the franchise, push out everything it was once associated with. This included the original characters and the stereotypical star wars fan being a fat basement dwelling white male neckbeard. Instead it was going to appeal to little girls specifically. KK dreamed of a day where star wars main consumer were girls ages 8-16. The message of TLJ, "kill the past", was very deliberate for this reason.

People bitch about JJ etc but the guy is just a soulless assemblyman. He makes big-budget movies efficiency that are soulless nostalgia grabs, but will do as ordered. If he had his way TLJ just would have been a shot for shot remake of ESB instead of the political subversive meta-commentary KK and Rian wanted it to be. This is why hes been brought back in to Disney, to try and undo KK/Rian's damage by nostalgia pandering.

Attached: s8WRzT2u_400x400.png (400x400, 260K)

Attached: 1566186909958.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

incels freak out about much pettier things than disney world. I disagree.

damn, TWO Jabbas???
or are these new Hutts?

>tfw I own both totalwarhammer games and all the dlc
I hope I made you proud Sigmar-kun

Well yeah, obviously Disney had to have fucked up the franchise in the first place in order to make the general audience be this apathetic to it. But it goes beyond just TLJ sucking dick. Disney failed to create a universe rich with lore for a fanbase to really dig it's teeth into. The ST itself feels like a vaccume where just the main characters and the First Order and Resistance reside in. They gave exclusive Star Wars license to EA, and EA has failed to advertise Star Wars well. Cartoons have been shit since Clone Wars. Resistance was a bust. Nobody fucking cares about the fight between the First Order and the Resistance cause it's just a retred of Empire versus Rebellion but less interesting. Disney has failed to grab attention.

>I wanna big tiddy didney gf

Attached: disneycouple.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>that god awful new Tomorrowland sign they put up this week

I fucking hate this minimalistic trash so fucking much.

Attached: new-tomorrowland-sign-debuts-at-walt-disney-worlds-magic-kingdom.jpg (1600x1200, 325K)

Hopefully their brand withdrawal (cashing in) will catch up with them once it starts resulting in negative buzz and lower attendance, especially with Universal doing well with Harry Potter stuff and a Nintendo park on the horizon.
Maybe they're banking on going for smaller numbers of customers who will pay pretty much any price for something unique (Star Wars hotel) and families with children who specifically want to go to Disney. That can only go on for so long though until your brand is worthless if you don't invest back into it.

>GOTG and Ratatouille ride

I really wish they'd done the Mt. Fuji roller coaster and the other world showcase pavilions instead. I guess Switzerland is basically the Matterhorn but still

wdwnt.com/2014/12/concept-art-and-full-details-on-epcot-centers-never-built-switzerland-pavilion-including-the-matterhorn/

Attached: Venezuela.png (592x460, 700K)

Joe Rogan said it was AWESOME recently and it seemed so out of place I think he was paid to say it

fuck

Chapek is jewish and acts like one

Looks feminine whatever it is

This level of incompetence is utterly baffling. How can they be so stupid as to create a theme park based on 40 years of established lore and use almost none of it?

Maybe it is true that Lucas gets royalties for all OT and PT stuff? I can’t think of any other reason for this besides catastrophic idiocy.

Attached: DEF81EAC-72DF-45FF-80F2-752D9BC6DC8B.jpg (538x538, 21K)

What user you aren't excited for tomorrow land to look like a apple store

To be fair this is a better representation of how negatively most people feel about the future now

not after Dreamworks became a thing fucktard

>will have Dracula's castle and Frankenstein's windmill
We're almost there bros... just 5 years away..

Attached: universal__universal_epic_universe_2.jpg (960x720, 114K)

so do I. I'm buying their next DLC too

Attached: qk6mzfqhyvq21.png (333x653, 180K)

So what is it you freak out about, fellow incel?

Epcot is literally one giant construction zone at the moment. I don't understand how it's even operating. Look at any video of it recently, the whole this is just an embarrassment. Construction walls literally everywhere throughout the entrance and will probably stay there for a good 2-3 years.

None of the new Epcot announcements look any good. Zero information on a new Figment ride. Very vague information about the updated Spaceship Earth. A fucking Moana attraction in Epcot. Big fucking whoop.

again pre-dreamworks

proof he's jewish

It’s been out for a week already my dude

The only interest I have in Star Wars at this point is mild enjoyment at watching it crash and burn.

>catastrophic idiocy
This would have less of a ring of truth to it had they not sat on Mark's death scene for a full year after Carrie died IRL & still decided to leave it in for some incredibly stupid reason.

how it's the jews fault I can't have sex

I always forget about the shitshow that's EA. They have had the license for something like six years, and they have only put out two mediocre games. That's pathetic.

Fucking nice.

I'm sort of the same, but I used to be genuinely into it. As a lad I must have read pic related a thousand times over

Attached: wetwtt.png (451x438, 505K)

kek, could be methwalker but still funny

this article is 3 days old, fucking stupid poltard white incel virgin. things are getting wat better this days

>Isildur.gif

>a big shopping centre where a blue haired OC donut steele nigress sneaks around the compound like she's getting ready to swipe the visitors' wallets
Interesting design choice

I would have thought having Darth Vader walk around with some stormtroopers who have voice modifiers in their helmets would have been enough to generate infinite money from kids, but I'm not a businessman, nor am I jewish

we're all incels to the normies now simply for posting here, fellow incel

It could have been so good
It was already dead to me after episode 1 though. 1999. This is just kicking a corpse twenty years later

Attached: Thrawn Trilogy.jpg (1024x567, 142K)

>This would have less of a ring of truth to it had they not sat on Mark's death scene for a full year after Carrie died IRL & still decided to leave it in for some incredibly stupid reason.
That's what I was thinking. She should have died out in the void.

It would have been heartbreaking, but people would have understood it instead of laughing at the fucking movie.

Is it really a boycott if I just have no interest in Disney Star Wars?

All they had to do was cut before Luke fades away. It was so simple. It's like no one ever thought about having to put out IX in a couple of years.

>A&W
We call know Pepe is a Bangs man.

Wow you're not kidding, that's a lot of fence. Only thing I can see as an upside is the end of Ellen's energy adventures. I miss Epcot being the remnants of Walt's futurist city run by corporate R&D.

>A fucking Moana attraction in Epcot.
WHAT CAN I SAY, EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME

This

>pic looks nearly identical to what I saw nearly 20 years ago when I went to disney for my first and only time
feels weird

She's the "main character" of the park. Apparently she has some kind of storyline that you're supposed to follow while walking around and waiting in line.

Is she that OC Donut steel that Chuck Wendig made up?

How they fucked up the video game part is hilarious

Star Wars games 1999-2006 (7 years)
>Episode 1/2/3 adaptations
>Jedi Power Battles
>Battle For Naboo
>Clone Wars
>Jedi Outcast
>Jedi Academy
>Rogue Squadron 1/2/3
>Pod Racer
>Pod Racer 2
>Super Bombad Racing
>Galactic Battleground
>Starfighter
>Jedi Starfighter
>KOTOR 1/2/3
>Battlefront 1/2
>Empire at War
>Force Commander
>Bounty Hunter
>Republic Commando

Star Wars games 2012-2019 (7 years)
>Battlefront 1
>Battlefront 2
>Jedi: Fallen Order

>All they had to do was cut before Luke fades away. It was so simple.
I blame JJ. Mark's original idea for an entrance on Starkiller Base would have been fucking great.

To be fair Disney parks have always had obscure park mascots. Pic related is the mascot for Mainstreet USA and still nobody knows who he is

That being said Star Wars Land needed more iconic characters, yeah

Attached: 19181898019_f0947105af_k.jpg (1362x2048, 946K)

>have ONE OT cast member left
>accomplished voice actor as well, totally willing to play this character for the remaining years of his life
>completely shit on him, kill him off, don't even use him for any serious animated shit (but you'll use fucking Oscar Issac)
>continue to refuse to use him in any real way despite doing so being one of the easiest ways to get at least some of the OT fans back on board
>????
>Profit?
Mind fucking bogglingly stupid. Does Mark have some kind of creative super AIDS or something?

>She's the "main character" of the park. Apparently she has some kind of storyline that you're supposed to follow while walking around and waiting in line.
Did you know that she's asexual?
>Damn you, Delilah S. Dawson!

This was the worst tragedy. And there was a ton of kino games coming out of Lucas Arts that Disney immediately shut down .

Damn disney, your not just letting the past die your murdering it and scat fucking the corpse.

That's Mayor Weaver you pleb

>Most people in the US are leftists and zoomers are all about LGBTQ pride and #AoC

Attached: image.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Yea, I can't imagine why this is failing.

Attached: you go disney.jpg (375x500, 76K)

Now imagine a horrifying wet scream at the end cut off by the sound of a head being crushed

Confirmed by Jenny Nicholson.

>Mind fucking bogglingly stupid. Does Mark have some kind of creative super AIDS or something?
Mark had WAY better ideas for Luke than the fucking creative team. If he had entered the picture when Anakin's lightsaber was jiggling in the snow, that would have been great!

>If they fuck up his baby he also suffers.
>DIS $88.74 9-26-2014
>DIS $136.80 9-18-2019
he'll be fine

Attached: 1468364105640.jpg (600x450, 19K)

That was such a fuck you to the fans. I remember watching her get blasted out of the bridge and floating in space. I figured this was going to be Leia's send off... And then she opened her eyes and fucking Mary Poppins herself back to the ship.
Fuck Disney.

He's the MAYOR

fucking cringe

except you're forgetting the part where it'd be filled with hambeasts, sheboons and other degenerates waddling around spitting their gum everywhere

>I figured this was going to be Leia's send off...
All they really had to do was make her vanish into the Force, but no...

What about Luuke

I'll never forget how that scene & "Hardware wars" meta-satire were the only things that got any genuine laughter when I saw it.

This desu

>ywn interact with Biggs warning you about the empire nationalizing commerce in the central systems

Attached: 1535078113966.gif (356x200, 2.14M)

That scene should've just been deleted or the film been rearranged. I get why they couldn't kill her off there, it was very early on & they'd have had to delete her whole final performance.

Fucking Disney

Attached: 1552652650166_1.jpg (480x336, 28K)

Why is no posting Disney's Rey's, was a switch pulled , there is some matrix level shit going down ,

Please dont move the goal post, fellow redditor! We need to show these incels using our logic!
Im actually not a redditor like you, i was being sarcastic and making fun of you because i dont respect you.

>they'd have had to delete her whole final performance.
Delete what? They only had to reshoot four scenes at the most.
>The one where Poe gets stunned.
>The transport boarding.
>The "follow him" scene.
>Luke's entrance into the cavern.
That wouldn't have taken that much time.

I did a be thing where you do a fake storm trooper mission and get into a shoot it was dope. They could have just dropped the VR part and you go in and try to rescue Leia with a blaster and do escape room style stuff on the death star

I look forward to this being a case study in business schools

>yes the prequels are magical
You saw them first didn't you
DIDN'T YOU

>make an area in a theme park with no rides
what's the theme? The Banking Clan?

Attached: incredible.png (585x278, 94K)

Attached: redditt.jpg (1531x887, 332K)

But if you reshoot them, you could only do so without Carrie. KK came out pretty much immediately & said they'd not CGI resurrect her, as it was right when the Rogue One thing was being talked about. You're likely missing the point.

Yep

Attached: image.jpg (250x240, 8K)

The people running Star Wars are incompetent and Disney is too retarded to change them.

Imagine if Kevin Fiege got #meToo'd in time, Marvel would be the same SJW clusterfuck as Star Wars and we wouldn't be swamped in capeshit for the rest of our lives. But they lucked out of having the right white man at the right time

Attached: 1563544786313.png (724x746, 473K)

i'm not that guy but that's an interesting fun fact. I don't know why anyone would sympathize with george except ironically, he's just a sellout. He was already a defeated low energy jeb when he was making the prequels, the behind the scenes look at him in action making the prequels is just pathetic. How could you not be excited and enthusiastic about that shit, but he just mumbles and sits in a chair and sounds like a passionless business man.

>Marvel would be the same SJW clusterfuck as Star Wars
Marvel IS becoming the same SJW clusterfuck as SW.

>you could only do so without Carrie.
Right. Her character died in the void.

>Fully detailed park with a Hotel built in
>Lands dedicated to Nintendo, Universal Monsters, Dreamworks, and more
>Basically the biggest park Universal ever built

Can't wait for this theme park kino.

>8 plus tax for blue milk
>but wait you can hang out with Mary Sue, a literal who black girl and Hutt animatronics while you ride a 3 minute video game simulator!!!
>free AIDS also, bring purel

Attached: 1568858716385.jpg (640x946, 356K)

>due to the fact that Lucas still gets 25% on anything from eps 1-6 (same reason Disney is basically barely redesigning stuff from the OT for the new movies like an AT-AT with gorilla legs or a red TIE fighter)
So what, instead of parting with 25% of higher profit, they kill what exists for 100% of lesser profit?

the Rey in the park is hotter than the Movie version.

>being an individualist means you have to care about how everyone else looks and make sure you look unique!!

Yikes my dude.

I can't believe its not butter!

>the Rey in the park is hotter than the Movie version.
My nigga. You got some taste, motherfucka!

she cute

>lel so randumb fan theory!11 epic!!
>guys what is star wars was just a simulation inside lukes head and at the end of the 9th movie he wakes up!!1 he was actually unconcious since the first movie that would be epic and such a twist!!

Attached: 1560677270350[1].png (644x800, 26K)

POC women with died hair.

This is what expensive marketers get paid thousands of dollars to come up with as their amazing new character.

And you'd be leaving a good portion of her last performance not only as Leia but period out as a result. Unfair and also arguably distasteful.
But the scene could've been rearranged to happen towards the end instead, it's not like that plot was so solid it couldn't be reworked.
Especially since when she died there's no possibility you had any death scene for her filmed to begin with.

I kinda feel it would be dumb, but at the time it would have been the perfectly hype moment.

what do we call this new mental illness where random individuals in a society feel compelled to spend their entire free time defending a faceless organization that exist to increase it's own profits and doesn't even compensate the person for their work

isn't it like being a janny but the board doesn't even know you exist

someone give me a rundown on california adventure
nonberg

>The coke container looks like a grenade
TSA reversed themselves on that
> the $200 light saber won't get through TSA either
It won't get through baggage handling if it can barely leave the park without breaking into a hundred pieces of shit.
>other points
You're spot on. Lucas merchandised the fuck out of SW but in affordable bite-size pieces.

>I kinda feel it would be dumb, but at the time it would have been the perfectly hype moment.
Dumb is sitting on an island crying like a bitch.

beacuse this shit of resistence is boring AF, enough of that, we had all those classic eps 4-5-6, I'd rather see imperials intelligence hunting down terrorists, some different story not the same old boring shit all over all, enough of that.

Even some biological outbreak and imperial assets are the only force to defend some outpost population city and in the end they must get out, something different.

Attached: 1471299657532.jpg (1200x861, 412K)

been a comfy disney star wars hate thread lads. See you next one.

Attached: 8u3qCoZ.png (866x764, 755K)

>Spics will dominate the US because of breeding like rabbits
Their birth rate is dropping off, Asians currently have the highest.

make comfy theme park general so we can bitch about uni shit too

One of the best posts I've read on Yea Forums in months

A 4channer

Literally this. No one talks about Star War outside of shitting on the ST and jerking off the OT. You could say nothing has really changed since people did that during the prequels. But during the PT there wasn’t an assault of SW media being shitted out at breakneck speed.

The last third of Rogue One is great and shows they could actually make good star wars if they wanted to

>during the PT there wasn’t an assault of SW media being shitted out at breakneck speed
There was a good deal of shit coming out, but it wasn't anywhere near the "need to replace all the lore we've deleted" level. But the PT wasn't franchise killingly bad, only disappointing.
George was at least smart enough to know he needed to course correct as it was happening, even if he couldn't figure out why or how. He didn't just plant his ass in the dirt & sulk & blame the fans for not liking it.

Fucking Kek

>phoneposter
kys