en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_justice_system_of_Japan
randomuser.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't have joined my own police investigation

Should've wrote Sneed's name.

Last page would have had me dying after sex with Emma Watson

I would have fucked Misas brains out every night

Marry Misa and just kill people while working a day job

according to lights prison guards expermients you would only died. he wrote that a japanese prisoner died trowing himself from the eeifel tower at a certain hour that would been impossible and the prisoner just died of aheart attack

I would've done the eye deal and gone full scorched earth instead of tip-toeing around like a faggot and engaging in mental masturbation with L. Knock off L, the whole team, the entire Japanese police force, everyone who stood in my way. And I would've put Misa's feet in my mouth on a nightly basis.

Attached: ahshf8sn.jpg (500x382, 53K)

Dying with my cum inside emma watson's colon is not impossible

based

I would have inherited people's will then burn the book.

Kill all world leaders at once, see what happens

I would kill all capitalists, from richest right down to the upper middle class small business tyrant.

It is when you look the way you do

Attached: e72ef3d39ef1ffd40ffb8aff12e52e2f.png (2020x1895, 1.31M)

This. Light was such a fucking dipshit. He should have waited for some days before killing that fake anchor and others. And he should have been smarter. Classic example of a smart person written by intellectual plebs.

I wouldn't kill cops because they're still on my side even though they don't (always) execute criminals.
Also Light always seemed so sure that his victims were escaping justice, you are never given insight into what makes him think every single one of his victims are guilty you just seem him writing down names of prisoners/fugitives that the news broadcasts.

So you are the villain then. True to the original.

Wouldn't have fallen for such obvious bait like the Lind L. Taylor stunt. Also wouldn't have tried to kill a detective in the first place.

Not kill people all the time. Why kill people regularly? It's dumb. Just live your life and save the book for a rare rainy day.

I'd use it on everyone who offended my ego. It would be bad. Worse than Light even.

This, but then you realize Rem and Ryuk would be somewhere in the room.

fire your boss.

Attached: capitalist_pig.jpg (622x455, 39K)

i wouldnt fall for L's baito desu

Attached: Lind.jpg (562x395, 104K)

immediately kill all j*nnies then proceed to shit post on /tv

Convince the Ex-FBI bitch to see things my way, then have her infiltrate the task force to be my mole.

>light is a villain
oh ho ho good one
my sides, etc

Pound Misa's tight ass so hard that I'd have to buy her a wheelchair, and proceed to use her eye deal to kill any motherfucker standing in the way of me licking the sweat off her armpits in peace.

I wouldn't have gone on some massive gay crusade against prisoners. I would definitely do some high profile killings but it would be international in a way that there would be literally 0 chance of it linking back to me.

this

man they can watch ryuk had been watching every watching every wank hed had the last year anyway its nothing new

I would kill warlords and dictators all over the world and never get caught

>Why kill people regularly
He wanted people to know someone was passing judgement

He wanted them to know he was the danger.

what if there was an orphan that literally didn't have a name
he could become a super criminal and kira couldn't do anything about it
that'd be an epic showdown yes sir very epic,
i wish i was no longer alive

Stayed away from l instead of throwing yourself in front of your nemesis. I would have killed certain people

Fucked my slutty goth gf constantly. Just bending her over the desk and filling that ass while L tried to explain some stupid theory only to be drowned out by Misa begging me to impregnate her.

I think right at the very start where Light killed Lind L. Taylor was one of his biggest mistakes. Light seemed drunk on power and didn't need to kill that guy at all, but did it anyway to satisfy his own ego. In a way, it was also probably the catalyst which led him on a path to his downfall.

Probably wouldn't have started a cult around myself, the Death Note is already OP enough that you can influence whatever you want without creating an alter ego.
>working a day job
yeah fuck that
>a convicted pedophile gets a job as the new lottery ticket guy and picks the following numbers
or better yet
>a Yakuza hit squad robs an armored car and escapes undetected before all dying of heart attacks deep in the woods at a wilderness resort
also I wouldn't bother with that whole war on crime shit, I'd just send clownworld into overdrive, I'm not entirely convinced there isn't some asshole with a magic typewriter doing that already.
So you'd engage in an elaborate cat and mouse game discovering the identities of the moderators of an Indonesian fly fishing forum all so you spam memes?

Death Note was a good series, I'd even say very good, but there's some clear errors from it. L isn't a brilliant detective, he's a telepath based on the conclusions he pulled out of his ass. Author-kun went a little too deep on some parts.

I would use a lot of different kinds of killings methods to never be noticed, often using accidents, also I will target only very importants persons who are even more immoral than myself.
Never understood the point of killing criminals when they are caught.

Go through facebook and twitter writing the name of every black person I come across.

I'd probably draw doodles in it. I'm not the hateful type.

I'd just kill leftists - journalists, bankers, jews, politicians, trannies, etc.
Make them break their own spines while trying to suck their own dicks.

Attached: ndi48dj.jpg (637x480, 149K)

Blue check marks get the Note.

write the names of all the girls in high school who bullied me for that one time I fell asleep in class and pissed myself

this is the only correct answer

>get book
>write own name immediately

Not killed anyone like an edgy fagola playing God. I also would have grown out of anime like I actually did

>the Lind L Taylor bit was a good move by L and was a clever twist which I liked
>everything else he does is just super human deduction where he's somehow always right with no explanation how he knows
I gave up when Light made himself forget he is Kira and there's some company that's Kira now, who cares

this show was my first introduction to anime. holy shit, the cringy inner dialogues, plain idiotism made to look like 200 iq 4d chess, cringe characters (there's no worse than some faggot using L/Light as avatar on some forum and saying cringy shit thinking he's smart) and it's just fucking horrible. i don't know how anyone in their right mind could watch this cheesy shit as an adult.

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>I also would have grown out of anime like I actually did
sure ya did buddy :)

>Veronica pisses herself to death and Stacy drowns in Veronica's piss
TAKE THAT ROASTIES HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FREAK REEEEEEEEE

>tear off piece of paper and hide it somewhere public
>write that some faggot finds it and writes down the names of as many criminals as they can before destroying the evidence and dying

Well I sure as hell wouldn’t have left a signature for each kill

That was all a super ruse by Light so he could erase his memories but then get them back

the fuck is the goal here
what does this even achieve

I would burn the book immediately. However, if I had Light’s motivation, then I would used the Death Note to enact policies that I wanted. For example, I’d kill the richest and most powerful leaders of every country unless they started funding research into genetic engineering. I would then cause militaries to go around the world, killing as many brown, low IQ, and Jewish individuals as they could. I would have waited until after I graduated college to begin writing any names in the Death Note. I would be planning everything, calculating, considering, until I felt I had a solid plan and no way of being caught.

>hmmm... Light Yagami is Kira
>how do i know? i just know
>well look at that, seems i was right
L can suck a huge dick, he was an uber tool and walking plot device

light's strategy was shit. what you do is kill to advance your own social position slowly and accrue enough hard power and capital so that even if they know it's you they can't do anything about it.

That whole company stuff is probably the worst of the show, so you should just continue on as it picks up when that ends.

>Create an unnecessarily elaborate mechanism that prevents people from finding the book
>Write your name down at every crime scene

you immediately negate L's ebin surveillance

>Light killed Lind L Taylor, revealing his location in the Shinto region
>Light killed mostly in the after-school hours, indicating he might be a student
>had access to police records (someone related to the police)
>had the FBI killed when he was being tracked
>etc

>that bit where he's got a little tv hidden in his chips

Attached: 1345157268492.png (446x334, 200K)

what assumptions are made here
does L already know about the death note
if you're trying to frame the random faggot wouldn't you want the evidence to remain after he dies

Very little. The idea that someone with any credibility would piece together that a person was responsible for a mostly random series of deaths is even less believable than that you can kill people by writing their names in a supernatural book that looks like a goth teenager's diary.

>this man who died from a heart attack in prison WAS MURDERED, despite there being no evidence to support that besides this seemingly asinine pattern put forth by this obvious crazy person

Nothing, Light did fine, he made mistakes but he got out of it. None of his mistakes cost him. Now if I was Tsugumi Ohba what I would have done differently is I wouldn't have made part 2 and let death note end with L's death. And if I was going to continue the story, I'd have focused more on Light creating his new world and seeing that come to fruition, rather than on Near and another investigation. Like who the fuck even cared about Near?

Also if I was Tsugumi Ohba and I was going to make part 2 and focus on another investigation what I would have done differently is not butcher and half-ass the ending. Light was playing 5d chess the entire series, and you're telling me that he never predicted that the notebook would have been stolen or faked? Well he did, which was why he had Mikami check the Death Note with a microscope, but Tsugumi Ohba fucked up by saying that Near and his team could create a perfect replica of the death note than even Mikami couldn't tell it it was fake when thoroughly checking it with a fucking microscope? That was fucking stupid. And no what else was stupid, if Light predicted that the Death Note could have been stolen or faked, why was checking it with a microscope the only measure he put in place. Why didn't he tell Mikami "wait 40 seconds and if no one dies write my name in the death note so they won't know I'm Kira and just yell out Nears real name and I'll kill everyone later", I mean that's common fucking sense and you're telling me Light didn't think of that, and instead he decided to expose himself and given himself away before they started dying? And then they turn Light into a pathetic cuck when he gets caught?

God was that ending fucking stupid, but Tsugumi Ohba didn't care he just wanted to make Light lose and couldn't think of a better way so he just forced it. The ending sucked major balls. Part 2 doesn't exist to me.

nobody can be forced to kill somebody else before dying tho
he had to go through a huge rube goldberg machine just to get the fbi off him, your plan was already in the show

>just before smart phones really took off
its pretty dumb they all have cell phones

Light Yagami is basically Satan. His name practically means Lucifer. It isn’t right for a mere human to play God, to pretend that he knows what is right and wrong. That’s the whole point of the show, but you’re a plotfag, so you wouldn’t understand.

Light wanted to make it known to the world that Kira existed. Of course he killed him. He didn't predict that their real intention was to track down where Kira lived, he was outsmarted bu that's the point of the show. They're constantly outsmarting each other to see who comes out on top, and then the ending comes along where Light just turns into a retard and acts completely out of character and doesn't take measures that he should have taken. Fuck part 2.

>L sees who looked at the twitter page of every black killed
>you are caught in 1 day

Why not just write "Emma Watson travels to my city today and fucks me every night for the next 22 days until her death"?

>convince a group of followers and wealth benefactors of the cause.
>get the shinigami eyes
>travel across the third world in a caravan going from city to city to town to village writing the name of every person I see
>pretend we're a religious group of some kind promising salvation
>set them all to die at some point in the future.
>after a huge decades long project, we will have dropped the world population by 3 billion

How? How does a jury convict me?
>he used a magic book!

are you defending the meticulous notebook carbon copy made in one night

It was obvious that the authors wanted it to end by the time L died. They were so butthurt that they even mentioned it on bakuman

What? It was obvious that Light was Kira, he was the most likely suspect by far, L was just trying to prove it.
>It was very likely Kira was a student from Japan
>L confirms Kira lives in Kanto
>Kira has access to classified police information
So L logically think's Kira is a high school student from Kanto who has access to classified police information, Light is the best suspect right then and there. Then you take it a step further with Raye Penbers very suspicious activity before his death and the fact that the only high school student connected to the police he was investigating was Light and it's pretty fucking logical for L to suspect Light, especially when Light is basically a genius and Kira is obviously very smart as well. He was the only suspect L could suspect really.

It’s not like they have to copy every name exactly. Would you honestly recognize that you weren’t the one who wrote those names? Would you flip through every page and remember your original writing and compare them? Surely the FBI agent could have spent most of his time making the last page or two look really similar to the original, and spending less time on the other pages. Try to think for once

Could probably cover more ground by splitting the book into pieces and sending out multiple teams. That said, even if you kill like a thousand people a day, it wouldn't even make a dent. Together, the teams would be to write like 10,000-100,000 names every single day

I don't give a fuck. If the author wanted Light to lose he should have thought up a better way. The ending was absolutely terrible and Light acted completely out of character. His actions did not make sense with what we know about him and what he's capable of. And the perfect copy of the Death Note was just stupid.

And really? I'm a plotfag because I'm pointing out how terrible the ending was? The terrible writing in the ending doesn't matter because Light deserved to die? Well, I guess the author thought the same way which is why the ending was horrible.

>And the perfect copy of the Death Note was just stupid.
Wrong. See

Bro, he was checking it with a microscope. In what night they perfectly copied Mikamis hand writing to the T that he couldn't even tell it wasn't his own hand writing without a microscope? In one night they made a perfect copy of the paper in the Death Note and the Cover, etc with all the cracks and imperfections that Mikami couldn't tell it was fake? He knew that the death note being faked was a possibility, he was very aware of that and was thoroughly checking so yes you would "Would you flip through every page and remember your original writing and compare them". He was being so careful and meticulous that he was checking the death note with a microscope to make sure it wasn't fake for fucks sake. So the fact that some FBI agent could make a perfect copy over nigh ( in a matter of what 6-10 hours?) is absolutely ridiculous and terrible writing. You try to think for once.

Nope, that doesn't make it any less stupid. See Mikami and Light knew that the death note being faked was a possibility. You're trying to say that Mikami wouldn't be so careful and meticulous when checking the notebook, which is completely contradicted by the fact that he was being so careful and meticulous that he was checking the notebook with a microscope. It is completely contradicted by the fact that they would be extremely careful and meticulous when checking the notebook because they were very aware of the fact that it could have been faked. So it's stupid that the FBI agent could make a perfect copy of the death note in 8 hours.

It's even stupider that Light exposes himself as Kira before anyone starts to die, like he couldn't wait 1 more second to be sure that they all started dying? Dumb writing. Terrible ending to a great show. Well only part 1 was great, part 2 was just decent with a god awful ending.

This, then make a nice little Kira harem consisting of Naomi, Misa, and Kiyomi.

Show me where it says Mikami was checking the notebook every day with a microscope

Then ending would have been better if light kills near then just dies randomly because his lifespan has ran out

Not taken L's bait and using the internet more. He could've found out the broadcast was only in Tokyo just by watching a 2ch thread.
Light could've died of old age if not for that one fuck-up.

Pictured here is Teru Mikami in the being so extremely careful and meticulous that he is checking the Death Note with a microscope to ensure it's authenticity. Something he did daily.
>writerscafe.org/writing/Sheria10/1390146/

>Eventually, Near does indeed swap the forged notebook with another fake and Mikami, who checks the notebook with a microscope every day, confirms the swap with Light and Takada, ensuring their victory over Near.
>deathnote.fandom.com/wiki/Teru_Mikami

The fact that they could make a perfect copy in one night, 8 hours tops, is absolutely god awful writing. The entire ending was terrible. Give it up.

Attached: 9981944b81291a7b69743cc24c8cba63[1].jpg (500x281, 11K)

Burn it because I follow ethical solutions for justice.

Attached: Aizawa.jpg (225x197, 9K)

And again, the only worse writing than that is Light exposing himself as Kira and not waiting one more second to see if they actually start dying or not, because that's just common fucking sense and if they didn't start dying all he had to do was have Mikami write his name in the death note and shout of Nears real name so Light could kill them all later. Bad, bad writing. A forced ending because the author couldn't think of any better way to make Light lose. He should have just let Light win, or never make part 2 at all.

The only thing Code Geass did right.

>"With the same pen that Mikami used, in the same handwriting... the appearance, the contents, everything looks exact. Gevanni made this for us in one night." (Near, chapter 37)

there are like 27,000 names in mikami's notebook
to think that this nigga could perfectly replicate the whole fucking thing in a year is laughable, let alone a single fucking night, christ
i'm a huge fan of the series but this awful, awful writing at the end is dumb as fuck

Mikami wasn’t expecting someone to perfectly replicate the whole book overnight, so he didn’t check thoroughly on the last day. Unless it specifically said that Mikami checked on THAT day with a microscope, then there’s no problem. This is such a minor issue and the fact that you’re focused on it shows how good the show is

>ethical
You mean moral. Light had not become a police officer yet.
And what's so unethical about killing criminals who'd commited crimes that under different social conditions or in another era would see them executed anyway? The only thing objectionable is that you're forcing your own standard on the world and they have to bend over and accept it. Crime rates plummeted while Kira was active and governments coerced to enable his activities. Light wasn't in the wrong except when he killed nobodies like the motorcycle guy, or people investigating him.

The whole thing went to shit as soon as L and the team saw Ryuk and conveniently never brought it up again

>HOW ABOUT YALL NIGGAS LISTEN WHEN I TELL YOU THAT IT AINT MATTER HOW SMART THE KILLA IS,HE GONNA GET DABBED THE FUCK ON WHEN I'M TROUGH WITH HIM

Attached: DN_Unit_01186_R_CROP.0.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

>Mikami wasn’t expecting someone to perfectly replicate the whole book overnight, so he didn’t check thoroughly on the last day
[Citation needed]
He checked it with a microscope every fucking day, that was established in the series, you're gonna have to prove that he didn't check it again with a microscope the night before.

And besides, I'll play devils advocate. Let's say that Mikami didn't check it with a microscope and slacked off with checking it the night before, well that doesn't make the ending any better because that's just terrible writing itself. Mikami wouldn't do that based on what we know about him as a character, it makes absolutely no sense for him to do that. Why would he not check the notebook thoroughly the night before shit goes down? Wouldn't you be extra vigilant, cautious and meticulous the night before shit goes down rather than take it easier than usual? So if he didn't check it with a microscope and didn't check as thoroughly it doesn't make it any better, it's still bad writing.

And no, it's not a minor issue. It's a huge issue. It's what directly lead to Light's downfall and it makes no sense. The reason why Light lost makes absolutely no sense and you're trying to play it off as a minor issue? You're delusional.

And again, it's not even the only issue, like I keep saying Light didn't even bother waiting 1 extra second to confirm they start dying before exposing himself as Kira. He's so careful and thinks of all these different possibilities and takes measures to counter them through the whole series, the he didn't bother waiting 1 second for Near and everyone to start dying before exposing himself? So, I could drop the fake death plot hole right now, it doesn't make the ending any better because the fake death note is only 1 of 2 huge plot holes that ruined the ending. The ending sucked dick.

>what L is running faster than me? It's no use his legs are to long!

Attached: TAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLSSSSSSS.gif (316x320, 1.05M)

Light and L were like Batman and the Joker from TDK

Kill the spouse or a child of every anti-white politician in Europe and North America. They would all leave a note saying one family member will die per day that they don't enact laws to make it legal to kill all nonwhites.

Kill Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezzos and most heads of state. Probably wouldn't need to do more than that, people would get the message.

Not been an arrogant retard. Not join my own police investigation. Not kill the guy that was just investigating me and is now done. Not exposed myself as a student or even human. Make every death happen on some sort of schedule, making people think it's divine justice

>Mikami wasn’t expecting someone to perfectly replicate the whole book overnight, so he didn’t check thoroughly on the last day.

the day that it mattered the fucking most?

>Who googled the names of this politicians family around the time of death

I write down the names of actually important people.

With the fact that I can basically control what the person says and does before death I would just create as much memes as humanly possible.
Like world figures getting into fistfights at UN Councils or Having Disney sell it's IPs to some random Romanian entertainment company.
My end goal is mass hysteria over the dumbest shit imaginable.

He's just a delusional fanboy grasping at straws to try and make the ending not seem so terrible. I get it, part 1 of death note was amazing, I loved it. But I'm not gonna delude myself like him into thinking that part 2 was great, it was ok, and I'm sure as hell not going to try and defend that abomination of an ending.

This. The exact carbon copy of the book created in 1 day that stood against the scrutiny of a microscope was the peak of all the bad writing in the ending.

He literally checked the most on the last day.

Based

Imagine if governments defeated Kira by expediting the death penalty process and put violent offenders to death before he could give them a relatively less-agonizing end through cardiac arrest.

user
dies from a big cum during autofellatio

Just keep my mouth shut and kill people. 90% of the reason he got caught was Light running his mouth to L.

Would've somehow gained financial wealth. Not sure who'd I'd have to kill to get it though

It wasn't even created in 1 day lol, it was created in 1 night, in 8 fucking hours by 1 guy. Tens of thousands of names, dozens to hundreds of pages of papers, the covers, god knows how many cracks and imperfections in the pages and covers. All of that all of that was copied perfectly in 8 hours by an FBI agent.

Could you even write the thousands of names that were in the death note at that time in 8 hours, let alone copy the handwriting of them all perfectly? Even for an anime it's impossible to copy someone elses handwriting perfectly while write thousands of names in 8 hours, and then he had to copy all of that other shit perfectly as well. And that's just only 1 of 2 badly written plot holes. What a garbage ending.

Code geass was better

>Write first name in book
>Guy dies
>write a bunch more names
>it was all a test
>its the truman show

maybe make some hot billionaire lady rape me until she dies somewhere with cctv
then blackmail her estate with the video or just sue them for the mental and penile trauma

Honestly if I had the death note I probably would have just written the name of hot girls down and wrote something like "X girl falls madly in love with [insert my name here] and dies of natural causes on [insert random date 60 years from now here].

I'd also just right down the names of as many Hispanics and niggers I could. Get a VPN, TOR, 7 proxies and all that shit and just go on twitter and facebook and kill as many niggers, sandniggers, indians and spics in America as possible. I'd have the ones I kill leave a message saying god is punishing non-whites and every non-white must leave America (except east asians they could stay) Then all the niggers, spics, sandniggers and indians would leave. And I wouldn't kill any in Europe and I'd tell them that they could go to Europe or Canada because then all the cucks in Europe and Canada would help all the non-whites move to their countries and the whole process would go even quicker. Then once all the non-whites leave I'd start killing liberals and threaten whites in America to have 3 babies minimum or face death. But alas this is all a dream and America is fucked :\

>hurr plz don’t kill everyone in the stadium
>hmm let me go switch out my shotgun for a pistol as I’m about to kill the main protagonist
>gets shot in the stomach....O my memory!
and so on

I'd have just wrote my own name first desu

Let's talk about how Misa was giftwrapped to Light specifically to dodge the consequences of the eye deal. Also lets make her nigh retarded so that he doesn't have competition

What was wrong with that. Gelus fell in love with Misa and died to save her. Rem witnessed it, felt bad for Gelus, started to watch Misa and started to like her and decided to give Misa the Gelus's death note. Misa took the eye deal because she admired Kira for killing her parents murderers and she planned to use the eye deal to find out who Kira was so she could meet him. Also she's retarded because she's a hot girl, hot girls are stupid.

i'd make an hourly deposit of semen into misa's rectum

Y'know, there was a fanfic I read once regarding this that proposed they met/knew each other as children but forgot each other.

Then again this fanfic was also a reincarnation story that also said Light will always lose and that he and Misa are soulmates...shit was wild senpai

Killing jews only

this.
Focus on writing the names of politicians, political financiers, bankers, certain key court-intellectuals of the establishment, and media pundits as my primary means of shaping civilization.

I wouldn't have done anything conspicuous, just focused on living a normal life and getting names in the note when I could but writing time delays on them to conflict with my schedule. The death note is a fun means of setting up a psychological thriller, but in reality if it existed it would be pretty easy to get away with using it your entire life.

Friendly reminder that animefans should not be acknowledged. The MANGA literally explains Mikami's failings and to this day I have no idea why they didn't adapt it in the anime. Light fails for the same reason he always fails; because he's an arrogant child that gives himself away every time. There is LITERALLY no reason a person with Light's abilities should ever have been caught realistically so he's obviously not as smart as people in this thread claim he is.

be careful to not kill people who are actually useful because theres a lot of institutional knowledge in individuals. sometimes by killing one person you can put an entire institution in disarray. if you want to change an institution you shouldnt carelessly kill people in it, you should only do that if you want it destroyed

I would've killed criminals outside my own country, for one. I also would have done nothing when L's broadcast came up just to be sure I'm safe as well as time deaths to happen while I'm at school/working to throw out any possibility that I would be identified as Kira due to matching schedule.

What in the manga explains explains a single FBI agent making a perfect copy of the death not in 8 hours? A copy so perfect that even Mikami checking it with a microscope couldn't tell it was faked. please explain.

What in the manga explains Light not waiting an extra second to confirm everyone starts dying before exposing himself as Kira? If he was so confident that the death note wasn't fake, why did he bother waiting 40 seconds in the first place before exposing himself? He obviously started waiting 40 seconds just to be sure that the death note was the real one. No amount of arrogance makes it make sense for light who was waiting to confirm that the death note was real before exposing himself to expose himself before actually confirming it was real. You already waited 40 seconds because you weren't sure the death note was the real one, so why doesn't he wait 1 more second to confirm it is in fact real, why does he expose himself before confirming it? If he was going to expose himself before confirming the death note was real, why did he wait 40 seconds in the first place?

But go on, how does the manga make up for those plot holes, what did the anime leave out, I'll wait.

he's incredibly smart but lacks some important types of wisdom, mainly due to his hubris

>I
>S
>R
>A
>E
>L

What happens when you run out of pages?

not him but I agree with everything but the 40 seconds thing
he wanted to reveal himself just before they died, so he could satisfy his ego but also not get shot to pieces

He didn’t know L’s real name

>eye deal

I would have killed bankers and politicians instead of random lowlifes in prison

> How to Use: XXXI
>
> The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out.

Not have been a so fucking full of myself. I can recognize my own hubris and wouldn't have fancied myself a literal god like some power-tripping child. Light was a total cunt.

>live a normal life and settle down
>ocasonally kill the worst of the worst people

The only reason Light even drew attention to himself was because he went ham right away and then showed he had no moral compass by killing non-criminals.

Attached: StefaniaFerrarioFloss.webm (400x500, 2.32M)

Isn't the whole point of the series that you end up acting like a dumbass when you get godlike powers? Light began to think he was untouchable...until he wasn't. He could have just fucked up in school and worked at a gas station and just killed motherfuckers for his whole life.

>he wanted to reveal himself just before they died, so he could satisfy his ego but also not get shot to pieces
But they don't die instantly after 40 seconds, they start having a heat attack. When L died he was able to smile at him and reveal himself while L was in the process of dying from the heart attack.

Light wanted to gloat, I get that. But Light also wasn't sure if the death note was real. If he was confident the death note was real why not start gloating after 30 seconds? They wouldn't have time to react and start shooting him before they started dying. So why did Light wait exactly 40 seconds before exposing himself? Because he also wanted to confirm the authenticity of the death note. So if he wanted to confirm the authenticity of the death note, it makes no sense for him not to wait for them to begin the process of dying before exposing himself. He just had to wait 1 more second, if the death note was real the first person to have their name written down would fall to their knees and start dying of a heart attack, in another second the next person would. Right after the first person falls, Light would know it's real and then he could reveal himself and it's not like waiting 1 more second would make it impossible for him to gloat since all the other people would still be standing and the one person who fell to his knees would still be alive. It literally makes no sense for Light to not wait 1 more second after he already waited for 40.

What if I set up an industrial machine to continually rip out pages, would infinite be made?

Light didn't get caught because he was a dumbass. He got caught because the death note was faked, and as explained many times in this thread it makes absolutely no sense for them to fake it so perfectly in 8 hours without Mikami noticing it.

I would have written "Ching Chong" and visualized Jackie Chan which would have killed all 1 billion Chinamen in one fell swoop

Attached: 38f527022977c44b1797c5257870502d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>look up the names of all the intelligence and police directors in major countries and cities
>write "[their name] does everything in their power to make publicly available via as many channels as possible, especially on the internet, all information about investigations into Kira which they are able to access via any means, including via manipulating others, with a special emphasis on disclosing the names, faces, and locations of any persons in leadership roles or otherwise important roles in said investigations"
There is no reason for me to go after the likes of L myself when I can literally force the entire global intelligence community to do it for me

Eventually the person would refer to themselves as something even if it's just internally in their mind, that would become their name. Youd need the eyes to learn it though

>convict
you are too naive, if the government get a whiff of this mysterious death device shit they gonna haul your ass away and torture you until you spill your shit

>posting this bloated mentally-ill whore
Fucking why

Do everything in my room and not get involved with anyone that worked for the law. And if I do, I'd fucking move to some other place far from where the smartest people are. Light was a fucking idiot that liked to masturbate his ego and that's the entire point of the character, but give that fucking book to someone that isn't a le redditor smartyboy and the planet would have a true Judge killing criminal scum with zero hints as to who it is.

Doing it anonymously without theatrics is the best way to go about it and it would be literally untraceable if you start to kill all over the world rather than in just one country.

Attached: dredd0-.jpg (1280x851, 78K)

I get what you're saying, but I think it's just conjecture that he was waiting 40 seconds to confirm the note was real.
I'm leaning toward it being gloating in their (expected) dying moment, exactly for the reasons you've pointed out.
It's simply nonsensical for him to not wait for their heart attacks to start - unless he was confident in the note and simply waiting just to have an ebin moment.
Unless I'm misremembering and there actually is evidence that he's still skeptical of the note at that time.

If there is evidence, then I'd still hesitate to shit on the scene so much
You mentioned "no amount of arrogance" but that might also be the point, he was so horny for his upcoming bigdick "in your face" reveal that his egocumbrain was clouded to the point of absolute retardation and blew his load early

The ending as a whole is insulting but I guess I've no qualms with that moment, it still seems like endgame Light

It's weird how when L roads him into making a psych profile of Kira, Light pretty much called himself a child with a god complex. However there's no self awareness or introspection when he says it. He thinks it's just to have him and L agree on how to proceed with the case

Based

It has a finite number of pages even if they're ripped out, you can't get extra pages it can full up. The pages don't replenish until previous ones are destroyed

Well, regardless if he was skeptical or not it doesn't matter too much. He knew that there was a real possibility of the death note being faked. Light wanted to gloat, and gloat he did. But waiting for the first person to drop to their knees before gloating is really just common sense, especially when you were being cautious of the death note being faked. Light was playing 5d chess for the entire show, thinking of every possibility and a counter for them, the fact that he didn't do something as simple as waiting for the first person to fall to their knees and start having a heart attack so he knows for sure that his plan succeeded before gloating is out of character, even if he wasn't skeptical at the the time.

Basically, Light knew the notebook being fake was a possibility and it's out of character for a guy like Light to not counter that by not waiting to confirm the death note was real. It's such an easy thing to counter, he literally just had to wait 1 more second. Him wanting to gloat doesn't excuse that, because Light waiting to confirm it's real does not remove his ability to gloat. Maybe I'm not doing a very good job articulating this point, I really only started bringing it up more because of the guy before trying to act like the whole perfect copy of the fake death note in 8 hours thing wasn't a big deal, and then the other mangafag that came in here and tried to act like the manga explained it all but then ran away when confronted (because the manga didn't explain it any better, the ending is still shit)

boomercide.

no one makes perfect decisions forever
near just stacked a hella case on that boi and light went out like a TOTAL bitch. i feel like ryuk would've killed light at some point because if light won, it would've been too boring for him.
i wonder if ryuk went up a rank as a result of light's shenanigans

If he desired true change, he would have sent like 30-60 pages dispersed internationally to carefully chosen people with thier own set of connections and levels of power and tell them to write down who they believe are nefarious people. From organized criminal elements, to business moguls, to human traffickers, the scum of the earth. Then burn the paper after thier deaths and rinse and repeat. Death Note should have been written by someone who really considers what would it take to change the world not some power fantasy for teens.

For me it's the hood cringekino but the deathnote is a weednote instead

Attached: 461578-how-high-2-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (230x345, 42K)

>no one makes perfect decisions forever
Would be a better excuse if Light only waited 10, or 20, or 30 seconds before revealing himself. But he waited 40 seconds, by waiting exactly 40 seconds he was clearly still skeptical to some degree, as a guy like Light logically would be. And if he didn't wait 40 seconds, well it would have been even worse writing, because a guy like Light wouldn't do that, it'd be out of character.

The fact that he didn't wait 1 more second, after waiting 40 is another example of bad writing. It's out of character for him to not wait that 1 more short second to see if someone drops to their knees before gloating, it's bad writing since it's such common sense, and with all the measures and counters we saw Light make through the whole series, him not waiting 1 more second just makes no sense. But it's not as bad writing as the previous example which is why the author went with this scenario.

Regardless the entire ending was badly written and forced. The author wanted Light to lose, but he couldn't think of a good way to make him lose so he forced the entire thing and we got this shitty as fuck ending.

Oops, I thought you were someone else lol, ignore that post

You're articulating the point fine, don't get me wrong.
I just think your assumption that it's out of character is possibly ignoring one of the themes of the show, which is that hubris can and will be your downfall.
Instead of assuming it's a plothole/logic error, instead consider it a sloppy, hamfisted attempt to squeeze symbolism out of the shitty, forced ending.

incredibly based

>you need to write the victim's name and picture their face so you don't get the wrong one
>oh but it has to be their real name and you have to spell it with the right kanji

Attached: 1568951971673.jpg (360x360, 55K)

Brainlet take user... light's mistakes aren't the author's flaws, it's the charactee's flaws.

>go for corrupt high profile individuals
>politicians
>billionaires
>war lords
>cartel leaders
>war profiteers
>actually change the way of death each time so there is no connection
>don't power trip
>don't give myself a personality
>don't even make myself known

There you go. Done.

Let me guess
Write down all the hot Stacies and say they all died from orgasm while having sex with me

Attached: 1558617822268.jpg (900x900, 65K)

id go down the list of every jew

I wouldn't have killed the guy who said he was L on TV. He posed no threat. Up till then he had only killed criminals. It was stupid and out of character. It was an ego thing. Dumb.

I didn't see this post while I was writing this we seem to be on the exact same page regarding the show as a whole, even down to our keywords, so I'm gonna let you have the 40 seconds thing

A real life, hypotheticL Light Yagami would go for all wmaf couples first (if he was asian), or all bmwf couples (if he were white). Then go for their children out of spite.

>I just think your assumption that it's out of character is possibly ignoring one of the themes of the show, which is that hubris can and will be your downfall.
>Instead of assuming it's a plothole/logic error, instead consider it a sloppy, hamfisted attempt to squeeze symbolism out of the shitty, forced ending.
Well I get all that, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think it's incredibly stupid and contradictory for Light not to wait 1 more second after already waiting for 40. I don't think Light would be that dumb, even with an extreme desire to gloat when waiting 1 more second doesn't remove his chance to gloat while also saves him from being caught if the death note was faked, and light just not taking that simple counter/measure with all the other things he did throughout the series is just dumb. I call it out of character and a plot hole, but you're not wrong by thinking of it as sloppy and hamfisted.

Regardless of what you want to call it, we can both agree it's incredibly bad writing and very forced.

write down the names of every major figurehead involved in:
-feminism
-shilling for anti environmentalism
-neoconservatism
-porn
-abortion industry
-other general degeneracy
and make them all die at the same time from incineration, then probably make an art hoe brap for me for 28 days or whatever and destroy the notebook

Imagine that the level of reality manipulation the DN can give. He could have fucked scores of Japan's finest escorts and pornstars in undisclosed locations and got away Scot free. Wasted potential

I wouldn't have used it at all because i'm not a fucking idiot who thinks everyone who appears on the news is 100% guilty

Attached: 1498374454452.png (1264x831, 2.46M)

It wasn't "out of character," it was one of his first major assassinations. He fucked up and learned to be more careful afterwards.

>write the names of major bank CEOs at random
>police are busy investigating neonazi terror cells since there is a series of murders only affecting Jewish people for some odd reason...

Attached: 1568093772361.jpg (1560x1000, 194K)

>gets shot in the stomach....O my memory!
You didnt finish it.

nigga it's a book that can do all sorts of shit, you're not strictly limited to writing petty criminal names you see on the news, what a horrifically bean brained post
if this is bait it's the finest bait i ever did see, i am very mad after reading it

>tfw you legally change your name to Ḵ̷̪͉͖̳̗̝͖̽ͫ̄̊͛́́̚͜͡ǐ̢̞͈̮͖̗͎̟͖͙̖͈̣̥̓͌̀̐̓͐̈̇͋͋͡ř̸̪̬͇̮̦̾ͧ͛̉̀͗ͭ̎ͨ̂̄́͡a̵̝͈̱͎ͪͤͮ̔͗͑͌͋ͬͣ̏͊̂̿́̚͟ ͈̪̯̟̻̯̭̰̝̻̤̪͎̺̪̟͋ͩ̍͋͊̈̿ͮͦ̐̀Į̮̟̜̘͂ͬ̄̀̚͢͞s̨̤̱͓̭̗̜̻̣̻̬̄̃ͬͪ̂ͨ͂̎̈̍̕ͅ ̶̶̢̳̻͖̜̻͈̗̜̜͙͎͇̝͑̋͑ͫ̀̐͛̈́͌ͨ͂A̴̸͇̮̮͎͒̄ͬ͊ͨͪͮ͛͌̄̽ͤͩ̎̏̈̓̐͜͢ ̺̠̘̺͙̹̩̘̪̖͈̙̞̫̻̩̳̻͐̇̕B̸̭͇͎̼͕̣͚̼͎̗̭̬͚̆͋͊͋͛̽̐̄͐͗̑ͣ̈́̐̓̔ͤ́į̢͔̩̭̘͙̺̬̘͔̦̫͇͔͎͎̯̞̎ͯ͑̉̔̀͘͡ͅt̡̹̰̱̜̙͗̆͆̑ͭ̚c̶̨̗̣͚̟̜͉͈̣̱͎̰͇͖̍͛̃̃ͫ̕͘͘h̢͈̤̻͓̭̭͚͓̙͕͉̩͕̗ͮ̌̏́͆̓
What now faggit!

Attached: smug frog 1.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You say that but this only means you'd be using it differently from Light.
Possession of the deathnote alone will make you want to use it. It's part of its magic.

The only moral thing to do with the Death Note is to burn it immediately.

>nigga it's a book that can do all sorts of shit, you're not strictly limited to writing petty criminal names you see on the news, what a horrifically bean brained post
Ok, I wouldn't kill anyone because i'm not a fucking psychopath with a god-complex. Is that better?

>Asian women

You really couldn't think of a single way to make the world a better place with that power?

>You really couldn't think of a single way to make the world a better place with that power?
By killing people? No.

Since you logically can’t run out of pages, I would do one of two things:
One: In a matter of weeks, I take out as many people I think are harming our society as possible, writing names non stop every day, then I stop and people act as if some strange act of God occurred.
Two: I go a selfish route and space out the deaths in a way that let me rise to the top politically, fame-wise, or in the business world.

>He posed no threat
Yes he did, he said he was L and was basically threatening Kira.
>Up till then he had only killed criminals
>It was stupid and out of character
That wasn't stupid and out of character, it was character development. Light goes from only killing criminals to killing innocent people who try to get in his way because they will prevent him from killing criminals.

Also, Light wanted to prove to the world once and for all that he was real and that people should fear him and fear committing crimes, and that was a perfect opportunity. At that time he had no reason to suspect it was all just a set up to narrow down his location, it's perfectly acceptable for him to not to predict that.

Honestly, people saying he should have killed Lind. L Taylor is such a brainlet take, it's perfectly fine and logical for Light to do what he did there.

That's kind of the point of the series though. Light isn't some edgelord psychopath. He's a golden boy ultra chad 200IQ with nowhere to go but up. He finds a book, figures out what it does, and then absolute power corrupts absolutely.

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL THE GUILTY TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THE INNOCENT THAT'S WRONG

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31[1].png (785x1000, 254K)

Exactly.

Attached: bueno.png (569x451, 196K)

The entire idea of needing a name is fucking stupid, because it means death gods somehow have to follow literal laws of man in order to get that
>okay but what's your REAL, LEGALLY ASSIGNED NAME?!
Otherwise it'd be "what most people call you", which in L's case would be L.

Death Note was fun, but it's really fucking retarded when you look past the surface.

also not Yea Forums

Attached: 1265283368987.jpg (704x396, 37K)

>He's a golden boy ultra chad 200IQ with nowhere to go but up.
He has a 200 IQ but he doesn't understand that people who appear on able news aren't 100% guilty of whatever crime they are said to have committed?
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL THE GUILTY TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THE INNOCENT THAT'S WRONG
But that's exactly my problem, how do you determine if someone is guilty? No criminal justice system is perfect, and the one that HAS killed people in the past has very likely killed innocent people.

I would've made a thread about it and told everyone that any name they posted in the thread would die. Someone bully you user? Postem. Some roasty puttin you down bein a bitch? Post em. I'd make the lives of tons of people here so much easier, and by the time they catch me the damage will have been catastrophic.

I tell my shinigami that if I die I want him to give the book to someone from here to start it all over again. I'd start a legacy. I wouldn't play god, i'd make thousands of gods. Hundreds of thousands.

Attached: danke.png (923x713, 307K)

>it means death gods somehow have to follow literal laws of man in order to get that
Not really. The name and face is only a restriction for the human using it. A death god just knows your name by looking at you.

>That wasn't stupid and out of character, it was character development.
no it wasn't, it was shonen tier writing to get the plot moving

how do you determine if someone is guilty
>what are ISIS members
>what are gang bangers
>what are undoubtedly guilty convicted convicts that committed major crimes and are now sitting behind bars costing the taxpayer money such as mass shooters
There are plenty of people you could kill to make the world a better place.

Sure, but what determines what the "right" name is? I'm sure the death gods' eyesight would have a more spiritual mumbo-jumbo explanation, like it being "your unique soul's ID" or some bullshit, so I'm willing to give that a pass.

and here i was thinking i was popular with 2 splendid (You)s

Nah it was character development. Light developing as a character who now thinks it's ok to kill innocent people if they get in his way to kill the guilty. It's also Light showing to the world that Kira exists and to fear him to make people afraid of committing crimes. It's light becoming more corrupt by the Death Note, it's perfectly fine. And of course it's to get the plot moving, it's a major plot point. Every major plot point in any show anime or not exists to get the plot moving. Problems arise when the plot points are badly written, this plot point was not badly written. Take your brainlet take back to readdit.

God what a faggoty show, you just know the demographic it's pandering to. All of those pseudo-intellectual losers that think they're literally him.

You need to be over 18 to post here.

>legally it's 「Kira Isa Bichu」in Latin characters

Attached: 1541453675716.jpg (1024x673, 61K)

>how do you determine if someone is guilty
No one can answer that question for you lad.
Maybe you think banks are evil, and you wipe out half of the boards of directors on wall street. Maybe you don't like [political dog whistle] and write their name down. Maybe its just that guy who fucked your waifu.
I don't think I'm a bad guy, but if I had scanner powers people left and right would be getting their fucking heads exploded.

>No one can answer that question for you lad.
And that's why I wouldn't use the Deathnote

Killed everyone

>no one anywhere is ever guilty of anything
Everyone is guilty of something.

Attached: aint war hell.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>Everyone is guilty of something.
Yeah, but they don't deserve to die for it.

I would have wrote CANCER in the Deathnote and saved the world

Attached: Give+yourself+that+reproductive+right+back+by+masturbating+in+a+_11f1045e14c65ecf1f891da85760da91.jp (225x225, 9K)

I don't know, Light was a genius and I think people forget that the book corrupted him completely from the first kill onward. He's a completely logical and meticulous person until he uses the book and commits to his crusade.

>insert my name here
You just killed yourself you fucking idiot.

You'd burn out first. Doing a thousand of anything is so exhausting.
Also, you need a visual of their face for the kill to actually take. Which limits your options by a lot.

The death note can only operate within 23 days, unless you give someone a long duration terminal illness is the only way to get around it.
You also can't use the death note to force someone to do something against their nature.

Good luck saving all that information before it gets scrubbed from the internet when people realize what you just did.

this
L being able to deduce some high school kid was a mass murderer with some means of assassinating people without a trace is bullshit
he was needed to make the story have drama, if such a thing existed the person would never be caught

You are really giving Light too much credit, he was constantly fucking up even before the ending. His "5d chess" made him able to somehow survive despite his fuckups, but it couldn't last forever. He put his neck into a noose right in the beginning and kept tightening it because of his arrogance and hubris until it was too late. The ending is stupid, but Light made retarded mistakes because of his ego during the entire series.

It was garbage writing, you MAL types indulge in any long-winded and meaningless non-answer to what is pretty obviously a cheap and easy method to get the plot moving. But I always have to remember you folks don't think like normal functioning people.

>Nah it was character development. Light developing as a character who now thinks it's ok to kill innocent people if they get in his way to kill the guilty.
Light hasn't developed one inch from how he was from the minute he stated writing names in the book. Choosing to kill innocent people in the way of his end goal isn't character development if isn't beyond his willingness to do so. It only took three days for him to work up the nerve to kill hundreds of criminals. He didn't go to any sort of deliberation or showed any concern for writing Taylor's name, whether he was a criminal or not. He did because he was having a sperg out just because someone called him out. It was childish and idiotic but that's in his defined character so that's that.

>It's also Light showing to the world that Kira exists and to fear him to make people afraid of committing crimes.
Which was just plain showboating and clear megalomania.

>It's light becoming more corrupt by the Death Note.
Which didn't take much.

>Every major plot point in any show anime or not exists to get the plot moving. Problems arise when the plot points are badly written, this plot point was not badly written. Take your brainlet take back to readdit.
There's always that one edgelord teenager that gets defensive when someone points out what an autist Light was. I'd say go back to Yea Forums but even there people would call out Light on what he actually is.

I'd kill this guy for being a gigantic mega-pussy.

You can't have a statistically significant increase in deaths and not have people ask questions.
L makes some impossible leaps and assumptions for drama, but its Holmesian deduction, when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
L sets a trap and light falls for it, which validates his theory.
Light also encouraged the myth of Kira. He was a vain egomaniac.

Light would have made the perfect world he supposedly wished for if he took the eye deal. The fact he didn't is just more evidence he's a psychopathic chuuni that did as much harm as he did good.

literally this, Light was a dumbass for not making the eye deal

Nuked Japan

>it can literally kill in any way possible
Just make the criminals commit suicide and then have them start writing suicide notes about how they were inspired by the other ones. Also make Netanyahu nuke himself.

>I'd kill this guy for being a gigantic mega-pussy.
Proof that Deathnote is for complete brainlets who think they are smart

Have every leader in the world use their entire nuclear arsenal and blow the entire planet up. It dabs on both humans and shinigami since they have nobody to steal time from anymore.

Based

>NOOOO SNEED YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE DEATH NOTE FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE

Attached: 1566775485038.jpg (1036x716, 110K)

Better way would be Batman spooks him so when he finds out his identity he can't kill him because every time he tries to picture his face he gets triggered.

Nah, it requires a lot of suspension of disbelief but L was alright. Near on the other hand felt like he was watching/reading along with the viewer with how much info he got.

>write Epstein
YOU RETARD

>L shoots Light
>gets arrested
>deaths eventually stop
>"whoa my bad you were right the whole time"

You can't use the death note to make someone kill someone else.
If you wrote that someone blows goes on a shooting spree before shooting themselves, they will just die of a heart attack.

Just say they activate all the nukes. It's not direct enough, maybe.

>You can't use the death note to make someone kill someone else.
Well you can if you just write the name of every single victim as well and specify that they die by being killed by that dude.

Can. Lights first kill, the motorcycle guy, was hit by a truck. Truck driver killed him.

write my mom's name in it
write hot girls names in it and rape their corpses
write my own name in it

I would have made L black.

Yeah but the driver wasn't trying to kill him. That's a lot different from having someone go on a shooting spree before shooting themselves.

I’d cover my own ass and write my own death with
>dies of old age

Death note only works in 23 days. You'd just die of a heart attack.

kek

>implying that’s not old age with how I live everyday
Bitch I eat 4 xl pizzas for lunch every Friday

Attached: 740A836B-D0B8-466A-A0BE-F7251B929E3E.gif (640x480, 112K)

>sir we have a problem the guy must have been using incognito mode and duckduckgo

Anti semite much?

I'd use it to blackail people and then kill them anyway

Well yeah, but that's besides the point.

killed only the people that affected me, but waited 6 months between each kill. Then, when I have 6 months with no one to kill, I'd kill a rando just for the sake of confusing people.

I would also plan deaths based around the person's life style. Make it all seem like accidents. If some one rides a modercycle, I'd have them jerk the handles and drive into a wall. If they walk up stairs everyday, I'd have them trip.

Light just forgets he can manipulate the cause of death as long as it's possible for that person to die in that way at that point in time. He just says 'fuck it' and goes for heart attacks every time, alerting the cops to a pattern, thus the Kira. Part of that was his desire to be a god, but if you didn't have that complex, you could very easily just spend an extra few hours planing a death and make each one individual, thus preventing any kind pattern from forming.

So? Like anyone controlled by the note would intend to kill anyone. Its completely irrelevant what their intent is because they are not in control. Idiot.

Look up the names of wealthy Jewish people and compile them into a list. Wait a year before writing the oldest people in the list (most likely to get a heart attack) into the Death Note, in monthly intervals. I literally cannot get caught by using this method

>implying the Jews don't have a death note of their own to use on arrogant goys like you

RIP

It really is insane.

This show is 10 years old, user. I watched it in Middle School.

I wouldn't use it since it forfeits your soul. Light really seemed like an irrational sperg.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET CAUGHT USING A SUPERNATURAL ITEM TO KILL PEOPLE? Jesus, Light is a fucking moron.

Attached: idiot light.jpg (640x360, 46K)

I'd just write the names of all the famous people I hate. Revel in the chaos of new celebrities, world leaders, etc. dying every day until the slate is clean.

>since it forfeits your soul
Wrong. Ryuk was just fucking with Light to see how he would react. This is revealed in a flashback when Light is dying. There's no heaven or hell for anyone in the death note universe.

why did I laugh so hard at this

Everything after Ls death was so unspeakably bad
Heck id even argue everything after kira gives up the book for the first time and loses his memory about it is shit

is that a sith lord?

...then it must be the patriots!

Would've killed people that mattered but not anyone who I could get linked to. Sure the police would figure a serial killer was responsible but eventually the public would have to believe the killings were an act of God and I'd get off scot free.

I think it works but the "me" is ambiguous.

Could you even convict him of a crime?
I mean they have to prove that magic is real.

You don't have to prove it's real, just convince a jury it ia

Rape.

Just dont use heart attack every time like a dumbass

Japan doesn't have common law moron

I would write down:

>90% of my country’s political class.
>powerful Jews
>all non-whites in a position of power in Europe
>all Left-Wing and anti European advocates.

So they don't have juries?

Nah

No.

Wait what? Then how do they decide trials?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_justice_system_of_Japan

At a certain point, there was no reason for him to be on the investigation team.

He literally could have just killed them all, and gone away to hide.
Literally nobody could have found him.

To complete Light's objective? Dunno. I don't share Light's idea to be the "god of justice", and killing every criminal in the world one by one using only the Death Note seems too much work though.
I would much rather use it for myself, just kill whoever I dislike or is a burden in my way.

randomuser.me/

Alternate between someone bothering me and randos who put their full name on facebook

how does that book work? could i have written "everyone" or do i need full name, first middle and last?

otherwise, id grab a phone book and just go city by city, state by state across the world for every place that i can find an online phonebook for

>phonebook

Alri great-granddad, how was the war

>whitepages.com isnt a thing
how else am i going to find a list of 800000 people in alphabetical order who all live in the same city? i want to create panic, if i do 80000 randos across the world it wont have the same impact.
imagine if you woke up in the morning, and saw on the news that the entire town/city of whatever that is just maybe 40 miles from you, all died in their sleep. that would fuck you up

L knew he was Kira but wouldn't do anything without evidence which required proving supernatural books existed

Have sex

At first yes, but once Misa came around, Light really should have had it fucking made. The fact that he had a partner who had the eyes and would do literally anything he said and still ended up losing is indicative of how retarded he really was.

This was such a brilliant moment. Episode 2 of Death Note was the peak. The ending of that one episode with Aizawa and his family was also kino though.

well you clearly arent

Nah i wouldnt give a shit

Light was a patrician asexual demigod who didn't have time for damp holes.

list of names you'd write in the death note. i'll start
>George Soros
>Hillary Clinton

Because emma watson doesn't lift and has a shit body. If a girl doesn't squat you might as well fuck a boy

>Never understood the point of killing criminals when they are caught
That's the death penalty though, Light didn't kill those who he believed showed genuine remorse if I remember correctly

I'd take the eyes and kill as many niggers as possible. I'd write them all to die on the same day too, one christmas morning hundreds of thousands of niggers just drop dead of heart attack

You need to know the real name and face.

Ironic.

Attached: all the niggers are dead.jpg (640x480, 86K)

>leaving such a fucking easy trail to follow with a simple algorithm
Have fun getting caught you brainlet

you son of a bitch

Attached: 1527260415553.png (636x915, 827K)

Dangerously based for your own good

is that some MGS2 love I see out here?

of course: just kill the 10 most ville wanted, then kill random most vile wanted, by checking the ones that got off by technicalities. I'd never be found. When I killed them all (from before I got the Death Note ) I'd stop because, duh, I don't want to get caught.

Light probably secretly didn't want the eye deal because it would have been too easy.
>engaging in mental masturbation with L
Mental masturbation was the entire point for Light, it all started simply because he was bored.

>use deathnote to have sex with ridiculously hot women
>Do stuff such as 'Make X have sex with me and then die in a drunk car accident 3 days later'
>When the existential depression over takes me and I want to kill myself, I write down the names of all the worlds leaders, military commanders and anyone/everyone who seems important
>watch the world burn as I keep "forcing" people to have sex with me

Attached: 1568437112434.gif (498x359, 408K)

>Nearly instantly reveals he has access to confidential police files and so is either a high ranking police official or very closely linked to one

As soon as he did that he was fucked, especially when the huge red flag of him being a top tier genius would be seen during investigation

Would have used it to convince people that god is completely real and if you fuck up you will 100% go to hell. Would solve alot of problems.

>everyone saying they wouldn't fall for Ls bait with the news
Don't fucking pretend you saw that coming, it was very clever

Regardless Light was retarded because he had an ego. And didn't create enough chaos to disguise himself in. Toppling major world governments by killing off all MPs would create such carnage it would cripple any investigation against him.

Now this is high IQ

No it's not, the majority of humanity has believed God is real for 1000s of years and have still done awful things.

Do the same as light but instead of criminals kill my political opponents

Every world government has the names of its MPs, leaders etc readily available. Start gathering these names from a range of places, over the course of a number of years. I'm talking travelling the world to get this info from various libraries, internet cafes, schools etc.

Then one day just bang out thousands of names as a culling. Every government is completely crippled, their police department's too, now I can search far more easily for more names without being captured and continue finishing everything off.

When various groups rise up out of chaos to try and restore order, eliminate any of them who aren't politically aligned with me, and bam my utopia exists without anybody having a clue who I am

You can only set a date 28 days ahead. So as many names as you can get in that time.
Read the rules

When people see straight up people dying in horrible ways for doing shit they'll be alot more hesitant to do bad shit. People haven't really seen shit like that.

Kill people in different country.

More scum would take up the vacant places in the civilised countries but in the shitholes it would get wilder for a while.
If you kept doing this till only dictators started popping up it would become fun.

I would cause all the criminals to die via suicide instead of just heart attack.
That way you stay more hidden and people are more discouraged to commit crime.

The jannies would shut down every thread immediately after the first few kills, and when the deaths start getting linked back to this site, the sites getting deleted for sure, you'd doom us all

Attached: 15647E96-CF0E-4250-B528-9E4B364E8796.jpg (640x633, 236K)