It's Friday Night, weekly reminder that it's not your fault

It's Friday Night, weekly reminder that it's not your fault

Attached: robin-williams.jpg (500x269, 51K)

Don't fuck with me alright? Don't fuck with me user, not you

Fuck you, man

Fuck off sean, all your friends in nam died and it was your fault you didn't protect them.

Look you're my favorite shitposter so don't take this the wrong way user, but in ten years if you're still posting Friday night threads and telling people to dilate, I'll fucking kill you, that's not a threat that's a fact

Attached: goodwill.jpg (640x360, 18K)

I check

It took me years in order to understand that quote.

It really isn't. I didn't ask to be born this way.

I still don't get it. Please enlighten me

It's not your fault

>I still don't get it. Please enlighten me

Attached: 50cfa97a-a646-4c7c-8f8b-0106ff7daf37.jpg (840x460, 50K)

>tfw i've been on the chans for 9 years now.
>tfw ill still be here in 10

God i hope this place gets shut down. Free me.

Attached: 1525158697716.jpg (500x561, 43K)

11 years here. Half my life on the chans. I'd usually say get out but you're here forever.

Holy fuck I'm fucked. Been here since 2004...

oh boy hows that 15 years feel?

I love this movie

its trumps fault

Been here since 2011, you fags are making me feel like I'm new. 8 years of my life on this shit. Started with Yea Forums, moved onto /biz/ and /fit/ then /o/ then finally Yea Forums - I've enjoyed my time here and learned a lot but I wouldn't mind this getting shut down. It's the only way out now.
>pic related
Who remembers this?

Attached: 1326824411726.jpg (1173x655, 213K)

I was on the Something Awful ADTRW forums when moot posted the thread about starting Yea Forums. Now I'm a 35yo permavirgin.

Why not fuck a hooker at this point? Are you religious? I can respect it if it's due to religious reasons. If it's just because you don't have the guts, you really need to fix your shit up.

Probably religion

Then why do my parents keep smirking and laughing at me and telling me that it is entirely my fault? My mother showed up to the homeless shelter where I sleep and the only thing she said to me was "you know this is all your fault right? God you stink of body odor, you're disgusting"

I wish that I was born a giga chad.

Could just wish to be born sooner or later. Our modern era is the only one where you're fucked if you aren't a giga chad.

pretty sure the obesity and alcoholism is my fault

You're a tough kid. I ask you about memes and you'd probably throw Bane at me right? "I'm a big guy for you dear friends"

No friends. Got home from work not that long ago. I'm the 25-year-old CPA from last week's "Why are you here" thread.

too real user

Attached: 1563513532079.png (452x448, 397K)