Is anyone else drunk as fuck?

Is anyone else drunk as fuck?
I just had 2 Jamesons and 3 Caronas at the bar.
What should I watch when I get home?

Attached: 793CA7A2-F4B6-48BB-B9C5-9DD814F460B2.jpg (1500x1800, 661K)

ah i remember my first buzz

Past a certain age....

Attached: axqz42sb2an31.jpg (1080x808, 141K)

>2 shots and 3 beers
Did you just turn 21 this afternoon?

>drunk as fuck off a few drinks
Kek pathetic. Take an Uber home, boy.

Literally me

Attached: 1535673131764.jpg (1280x1440, 201K)

woah guys I can't believe OP is such a lightweight haha not like me wow I drink so much lol fucking tight dude

Storage Wars what else

Watch CKY with your mates. Great drunk viewing.

Last July :P

hey op
You were the one cataloging your drinks for all your 4channel friends like it was something impressive, what did you expect?

First time drinking in 3 months. Had 3 Guinness tall boys. probably am gonna continue to sneedpost and hopefully get some good sleep later dawg

you should watch yourself my nigger

Attached: robert lavalais.png (1938x1308, 1.11M)

It's a light night. Going to have six or so Brown Ales and finish my Deadwood rewatch.

It's Friday and it's after noon. Friday is one of my days off, on off days I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interrupt that.

I dont even remember being 22

I’m 20 so I’m not allowed to go to the bar with my friends

what kind of retard brags about drinking corona

Can't wait till a COOMER style anti-alcoholic meme starts spreading sobriety.

>is anyone else drunk as fuck?
No i might get drug tested tomorow. No UAs on sundays though

LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ONLY TAKES YOU 2 SHOTS AND 3 BEERS TO GET DRUNK DUDE I'M A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC LOL I CAN'T EVEN SEE RIGHT NOW LOL ITS NOT A BIG DEAL I CAN SOBER UP COMPLETELY IT'S SO EASY GOD IM FUCKING COOL

>humiliating yourself on a maltese fencing forum
based

Attached: bzzzzzz.jpg (1256x502, 66K)

I only brag about drinking microbrewed IPAs or imported lagers from Germany lol who the FUCK cares about Corona??? My MOM drinks that shit and shes a fucking HONDURAN BITCH

seething
maybe have a nap you aren't handling your alcohol right now

>:P
faggot

>tfw between sets doing squats at the gym
90 second rests, 5*5 at 205

Slow and steady progress

Attached: 1568523400192.png (613x522, 387K)

umm the whole point of drinking isn't to handle your alcohol what the hell I wanna have fun and party why would I want to build a tolerance and sit around completely composed while ethanol slowly poisons me and I die prematurely I just wanna party and get laid

Based micropenis poster

Just got home and once the pizza gets here my night will be set. Currently watching Forged in Fire and sippin' on cheap whiskey.

>Today you're gonna be making knives out of toys from the Island of Misfit Toys.
It's gonna be a fun night. :^)

Attached: 1557344900225.jpg (137x123, 8K)

user, talking to your internet friends while sitting alone at a bar isn't partying and we all know you aren't going to get laid.

Based, peace

>wanna

why are 90s born queers obsessed with going to the gym?

I usually just listen to music don't have the wherewithal to watch something when drinking

>being hispanic on Yea Forums

Attached: 01112223354548552.jpg (300x300, 65K)

a lot of people are stuck in 2010

7 inches, king of white dudes actually

Currently on 300ug of acid

I like to excercise because it's stress reducing and gives me a boost to my libido.

light weight

bruh are you drinking and driving and phoneposting on Yea Forums

Jus had 5 oz vodka and still stone cold sober what the fuck is my problem

Literally me

Attached: 1568438841154.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I'm not trying to sound like a badass but i can sit around all day drinking beer and I'm not talking piss water beer and never really get drunk anymore, I just get tired and fall asleep on the couch eventually, which I've done every night for a year now, I could operate heavy machinery on my 12th beer at this point.

Walking, rest assured

jokes on you I'm not even at a bar

I get plastered after 2 drinks on an empty stomach. Like i literally can't stand without real effort.

It's kind of based because a 750mL bottle lasts me a shitload of time since i only need 1 drink in an entire evening.

So, high functioning alcoholic, extremely obese, or just a 7ft tall giant?

As long as you get a ride home, anything you want!

>mfw I still get buzzed after two drinks

Attached: dc0.png (1000x1000, 549K)

I'm a 6'5" lanklet but i don't think that has anything to do with it so high functioning alcoholic i guess.

Op here
Same

Alcoholics wish they were you, user

>excercise
you don't need a gym for that zoomer