Movies about self-inflicted remorse

Attached: F6E71B7B-2472-4737-972C-D65E50ED5B27.png (636x141, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJCBYUKMvMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A
youtube.com/watch?v=f3t9SfrfDZM
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=HaA3YZ6QdJU
youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=UO3OX82qKns
youtube.com/watch?v=TguVKVwqrwU
youtube.com/watch?v=e7ZM4mjgrFw
robscallon.bandcamp.com/album/nostalgia-critics-the-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

fuck this retarded baby killer

You don't truly know her initial situation, no one truly knows and she doesn't owe her truth to anyone stalking incels the least of all people.

Don't come here posturing with judgement if you can't even comprehend a situation. Thank you, okay.

why even bother that late. the kid will most likely have autism

dilate

Lindsay pls go.

back to twitter

I'd bet you $100 she spent the last 20 years on birth control and has had over 5 sexual partners

She made a movie about her initial situation wtf.
If only a vocal group of people warned her that aborting her pregnancy is both a regrettable and morally reprehensible situation that could only lead to the sad life of a spinster.
Oh well, at least she can say she did her part to apologize for white existence by terminating her bloodline through sacrificing her only child or whatever woke bullshit she’ll cope with.

Isn't 5 a little low?

My mom had me at 41, could this have something to do with my stunted growth?

Well there’s at least the father of her first child, Todd, and her husband for three. I’m certain she had more casual flings in film school.

Yeah, 5 is miniscule. That girl you think is pure has had at least that many by 21.

Any more than 5 puts you in the statistic fringe zone, whether you're male or female.

I doubt the child was todd's

lindsay has a hard on for white genocide

the father was probably white.

Attached: 1535772158245.jpg (393x500, 46K)

You are cruel.

It is why you are retarded and gay.

Yes. Not a guaranteed cause but developmental issue risk increases with the age of the parent. IIRC physical problems are often linked to maternal age (stunted growth, Down syndrome, etc) while mental health risk increases with paternal age (Schizophrenia, autism, etc)

Unlike her abortion, which was a great life decision.

No, Lindsay is cruel for murdering her own child.

If your mom had you at 41 then that means her eggs are 41 years old and have suffered extensive genetic damage.

Attached: coomer.jpg (1080x1262, 266K)

yes, if you're planning to have kids, have with one thats under 35 pref under 30.

Is she a jew?

Hey I’m just some asshole that says mean things online: I haven’t killed a person or anything that could even be debated as a person. Compared to Lindsay I’m a saint; I just find it funny and have no sympathy for someone whining about their feelings for being a mother after actively killing their first and only child. The silver lining to that storm cloud is that Lindsay never needed to be a parent in the first place, and her making her worries of being a geriatric pregnancy all about how that reality makes HER feel bad and not the fact that she willingly threw her shot at motherhood in the trash and needs some introspection proves (again) that she would always put her feelings above her child’s.

Please, for the love of God, have sex AND dilate.

lol, why didn't she just keep her firrst baby?

You guys know the solution to all this pro choice/life shit is to just not have sex. Like how hard is it to wait till you’re in a stable situation where even if you have an accident it doesn’t wreck your life?

Did you copy that from reddit or are you personally this retarded?

Her body her choice. Also a "child" isn't a child until he's born with consent from the mother.

>people like this actually exist

Attached: 1473367866059.gif (389x259, 992K)

>reddit forced meme
kys

But think of the cummies.

Because abortion is brave and powerful

But she's a woman, so if her choice was stupid, wrong or homicidal we should pity her and try to lessen the negative impact of it.

No one forced you to have an abortion Lindsay.
You will end up like an old cat lady.

The moment gestation begins is when it is the mothers responsibility to nurture the child to the best of her ability until it can be responsible for itself. You shouldn't have sex if you don't want a child.

Is my cummies safe until old age? can i do it like arabs and have kids at old age?

I want to make white babies with her

Attached: images (1) - Copy.jpg (701x438, 19K)

Yeah but there's still increased of the kid turning out as a tismo or worse

>people complained about lack of attractive characters in our new star waars movies
>how about a sexy hutt?
>brilliant

Yes, mostly. Sperm is constantly replaced, whereas women are born with all their eggs.

>mfw 35 and do nothing but fuck single mothers who eyeball my graduate degree and job and car and think "hey this jackass will pay for my bastards' schooling" and then dump them when they try to introduce me to their kids saying "i'm not over my fiance dying just yet so I don't think this relationship is gonna work out because I'll never love you as much as I love her"
WHOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=rJCBYUKMvMQ

Attached: 200w.gif (200x272, 379K)

autism is powerful
waiting until im old then

wow, it's so hip and trendy to hate yourself

If you're going to fantasise about e-celebs why pick an old spherical man hater?

No, but she killed one

Attached: 1549414901461.jpg (360x360, 105K)

Yes.

People always say this and while I agree the arguments range from the useless “Incel! People will always do it!” To the more thoughtful “intimate restrooms are a natural aspect of human psychological development and being frigid until you’re financially stale (which happens at later and later ages post-industrialization) is damaging”

Won't be so powerful when it's combined with a whole bunch of other shit.

>You shouldn't have sex if you don't want a child.

Or hell just use the myriad of birth control options out there like any person with a fucking brain. If you choose to get knocked up that shit's on you. Abortion should only be used in the case of rape or if the kid is going to be a fucking retard and a drain on the parent/society.

>whereas women are born with all their eggs
Really i had no idea of this, how about if a woman gets a bunch of ovaries frozen on her prime. Can she eventualy use them to have nice babies or does the bussy itself and all that degrade too?

Attached: 1497775833196.png (255x204, 50K)

in case there was any doubt about a paypig lurking these and TGWTG threads

didn't she killed another one just recently or was that another online witch?

>intimate restrooms
Okay autocorrect, I shouldn’t have mobile posted

Based

Are you referring to Zoe Quinn?

hilarious how Yea Forums became a haven for a conservative christian soccer moms.

>became
Yea Forums has always been a right wing site, go back to r*ddit if you don't like it

Frozen eggs still deteriorate a bit from the freezing and thawing process but it should otherwise be good if the then-older mother is healthy.
But frozen eggs are expensive; freezing them is something you do with your young wife and hold out for 5-8 years at most. Youth is still needed to raise a kid beyond just having solid genetic material.

Be quiet, ESL

nah, we are just cruel people with too much free time
dilate

lmao

>mfw the pussy too loose and the pregnancy marks too ugly I flip them over and fuck their butt.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

Attached: giphy.gif (320x206, 302K)

I was going to call larp but the soundtracks brings it together.

Both based AND redpilled.

Attached: A1497984794741.gif (200x480, 2.64M)

You can avoid the effects of age and RoX damage. But the crypreservation techniques and IVF are pretty shit so it still presents as an increase in risk factors.
Less then using post 35 eggs, but nothing is perfect.

any movies about not being able to find a girl who isn't a hedonist with 50 IQ?

White women belong to beasts.

>mfw she gets pissed off and starts screaming about how I'm just like all the other men who just want to fuck and don't want anything real or meaningful and just fuck her and leave her
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=f3t9SfrfDZM

Attached: source.gif (252x315, 481K)

>Tears welled in my eyes. No embryos to transfer. Not one. Of the 14 eggs I had frozen four years previously, at the age of 36, and at a cost of £14,000, not a single one had produced the one thing I wanted: a baby. Devastated doesn’t begin to cover it. I knew I was a pioneer of sorts — the first woman at my clinic to attempt to get pregnant using eggs I’d frozen because I was single.

>I knew, too, that the procedure came with no guarantees. But, until that point, the one thing it had given me was hope. Suddenly, all that was gone. At 40, I no longer had any frozen eggs that were four years younger than me. If I wanted to have a child, I was going to have to have conventional IVF — and if 36-year-old me hadn’t managed to produce good enough eggs to get pregnant, what hope did 40-year-old me have?

"at least i had my career"
- childless woman retired at 60 with millions of dollars to spend on cool material stuff

Keep the kino boomercore coming!

Attached: 1471379341139.gif (290x231, 996K)

>Thank you, okay.

Attached: grayons.jpg (222x227, 7K)

It’s not cruel it’s a fact.

damn, women are redpilled

To be fair, when was this and the woman is way older than most anons are talking about.

People here are saying to froze in their 20s.

>deciding to freeze at 36
Freezing is something you do at 25 if you don’t have a wedding date.

>mfw she comes to my house because I forgot to take her off the guest list and she starts banging on my door crying that she's sorry for whatever it is she did and we should start over from the top and I don't have to meet her kids
whooooo?
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

Attached: giphy.gif (365x274, 1.71M)

Why has Yea Forums become so concerned and interested in reproduction as of the last 3 years?

What's going on?

friendly reminder to filter your water because whores on birth control are unironically poisoning the supply with their tainted piss

I feel sorry for Lindsey.
Not only did she voluntarily kill her only offspring, but she is also at a serious risk of producing a severely crippled kid, if she decides to still have one at her age.
She will propably die all alone, bereft of any meaningful existence, knowing that she will leave no legacy to this world beyond some worthless reviews, which will already have been forgotten long before she takes her last breath, alone in a hospital room, with no family to visit her and take away the fear of dying.
Poor Lindsey.

>wanting her to have a baby out of wedlock
abortion was the right choice
yes it's killing a baby, that doesn't matter, the ends justify the means.

Geez, she could adopt you know?

Lots of 20-somethings.
But really I don’t think they’re more concerned, reproductive dialogue has just resurged in popularity lately.

must really suck being a girl having a 30 year window to have a non crippled kid but oh well she had her chance

I have an aunt that waited until her 40's to have a kid, classic wine aunt type. Drunk all the time, living like she was still in her 20s. Always the first person to butt her nose in and give other people advice too.

Her baby came out with a chromosome deficiency and severely disabled. It can't talk, it can't walk or even crawl around, it can't even feed itself. Doctors said that the average baby with this chromosome deficiency usually only live a few years at best. The poor kid turned 12 a few weeks ago, and they're still holding out some sort of hope that one day he's going to wake up and learn how to talk and walk and it completely broke her mentally.

>I feel sorry for Lindsey.
I don't.

>Yea Forums has always been a right wing site
04 oldfag here, no it hasn't. Pendulum didn't start swinging right until a few years into Obama's presidency. Stormfront's always been a problem here but it wasn't until you MAGAfags showed up during the 2016 election that things went into overdrive.

I hope that post made you feel better about your own pointless and unremarkable existence that literally nobody else cares about.

If she was the type of person to take on the thankless job of adoption, she would
have already applied and not been mulling over “please I want to have a baby now NO IT NEEDS TO BE MINE”

Billions of babies being sacrificed to Moloch since 1980 is a pretty interesting phenomenon, user.

kek @ the lonely dudes posting on the internet crying about having a "meaningful" life and thinking having a nuclear family is the apex of existence and do nothing but seethe and fear leaving their room

>mfw I only open the inner door and leave the gate closed and try to calm her down, telling her she'll meet someone great and special who will love her and her kids but that person isn't me because I'm still hung up on my fiance dying tragically
whoooooo......
youtube.com/watch?v=HaA3YZ6QdJU

Attached: tenor.gif (498x357, 3.41M)

>30 year old window
Lmao
Was she supposed to get pregnant in kindergarten?

No need to trash talk about your autistic future son, Lindsay

Not really, blood sacrifices are pretty cut and dry. I used to use a serrated blade and slice myself open and sacrifice the blood to Nemesis, the roman goddess of revenge. I'm well aware of how it works, and how much power there is to be gained from such a ritual

I'm really going to list a play list of some sort user.

>having a nuclear family is the apex of existence
vs what, exactly? Living for cummies?

cope

Attached: my.png (1080x1349, 1.87M)

>I used to use a serrated blade and slice myself open and sacrifice the blood to Nemesis, the roman goddess of revenge. I'm well aware of how it works, and how much power there is to be gained from such a ritual
does this stuff actually work? Been curious about doing this for months now

Quit larping fag, I've been here longer than you're even pretending to have been

Mom also had me at 41, no physical problems but here I am at 25 still on Yea Forums

Lucky baby, gonna have Jenny as her "Disney aunt"

Attached: 2aeae14e480dc1d93c8a6b1a9a0199dfa10eb8ab0aee80241fde2f3dbbe69508.jpg (640x950, 699K)

It did make me feel better about Lindsey's pointless and unremarkable existence, ending alone, without progeny, and with the knowledge that all she did in this world was, basically, masturbate her ego, when she could have actually gone out and make the world a better place, instead of wasting her youth on drinking while reviewing crap intended for mindless mass-consumption.
Poor, childless, babykilling Lindsey.

All modern Ramona Flowers need to look at Lindsay Ellis, it's the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

>mfw she finally calms down and leaves and I immediately call the gate and tell them she is not allowed back under any circumstances even if I get drunk and call them saying she can come in and they gotta stop her because that bitch is crazy
whew
youtube.com/watch?v=UO3OX82qKns

Attached: giphy.gif (450x336, 986K)

why u gay fags care about babies so much. r u gay?

not cummies, heroin

It works, sure. But to get the power that globalists have, to get the power that truly untouchable people have, you're going to need to sacrifice another person. They're more than happy to take your blood as a sacrifice, but to a demon or an elder god, that's just the appetizer.

Lindsay is the one that wants a kid and can’t have it. Or rather, threw away her kid and is now whining that she wants another one way too late.

Poor Lindsey.

My mom had me at 38 (married at 35) and I wish I was never born.

Masterful bait, I wish I was this good.

Not that different honestly.

None of y'all would dare to say this in front of Lindsay. So STFU.

did you fug her?

Why doesn't she just adopt?

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

I dont want big-dick-illuminati power. I just want to not be considered a loser by everyone I encounter and move beyond/above my shitty $50-60k/yr skilled construction trade job.

>quality bait

The mom is a retard so it was probably going to pass on

Why say it in front of her, when you can post it in front of her?

>Her body her choice.
Baby's body isn't her body. Not her body, not her choice.

>b-b-but I want cummies in my cunny, with no consequence
Tough.

All I said is that I dont feel sorry for her. And I would say it in front of her, because I know shed sperg out and get violent, then I could have her locked up since she already has a prior record.

just curious, but what is your daily routine, what are your plans for the future?

and a PoC baby

moron, maybe at the very beginning when this site was populated with faggot 19 year old weirdos who liked guy fawkes too much and genuinely thought in their late teenage years that phrases like "epic win" and "for teh lulz" werent cringe as fuck.

they are incredibly different

Its an open secret that unwanted white children either never reach term or are crack babies. You cannot adopt a white child without ordering one through illicit means from Russia. Then you're raising a fucking SLAV.

Not lying. Have really been here since 2004. I remember when /new/ was new. Reminder you're here forever

>Tomb Womb
>becoming a parent

Attached: pHLa8ctFCkM.jpg (183x320, 33K)

You’ll find that people like Lindsey are ego-driven and having a kid is about prolonging their own existence through a kid. Also, you don’t get 9 months of distilled unadulterated attention for adopting a baby.

I think in a way she wants to have her own kid to “make up” for getting her abortion, too.

>mfw I spy some other 30-something skank alone at the bar and go over and say hello and she says she's just glad to have a night away from her kids and asks what my name might be
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=TguVKVwqrwU

Attached: bill-gates-saxophone-animated-gif-3.gif (402x227, 631K)

yass squeen clap back on those incels!

Not even that guy, but
>Goalpost status: Moved

>lefty man hating white hating baby killer needs therapy

color me surprised

is it possible to learn this power?

>David Bowie
Time to dance

shes finally ready? good for her

Attached: NC Chick.png (634x583, 98K)

my mom had me in her mid-20s and I'm still dangerously retarded, made no difference. In fact I wish she waited later so I could get paid for being an autist

Oh yeah, enough blood and whatever thing you're sacrificing too can give you success. That's like low level demon/elder god type stuff, most entities can hook that up for you. Just remember though, it never works out the way you plan it.

I wanted vengeance, I wanted revenge and I got it in full. Always figured once my enemies hurt as bad as I did it would make me happy, but it didn't.

>35 with abortions and talking to a therapist
This is what happens when you don't accept The Lord into your life.

Attached: Art.jpg (667x642, 165K)

Are you the Sneed poster?

Based and breadpilled

what does her BFF has to say?

Attached: c1545617617961.jpg (1024x574, 120K)

This why won't she help a underprivileged child?

Attached: Nostalgia Chick.png (1293x704, 669K)

>daily routine
Not killing babies while pitying Lindsey for dying alone in the knowledge that no one buit herself is to blame for her bleak situation.
>plans for the future
Not killing babies while pitying Lindsey for dying alone in the knowledge that no one buit herself is to blame for her bleak situation.

How many babies did you abort?

No, why do you ask?

>Just remember though, it never works out the way you plan it.
>I wanted vengeance, I wanted revenge and I got it in full. Always figured once my enemies hurt as bad as I did it would make me happy, but it didn't.
27 years of "hard work" and moral living/following the right hand path has only brought me struggle, loss, suffering, and humiliation. How much worse can it get if I just want to make a blood sacrifice to some solomonic dæmon so I can gain more respect and not have to work 3x as hard for 1/2 the pay other guys in my trade are getting

Didn't she get nuked recently and the fanbase left for some convulted incomprehensible shit?

why are incels so obsessed with having children? literally no one in real life besides crazy women give a shit about having a child, and you all look insane typing this idiotic anime villain tier rants about "genetic legacy"

Lel, I live in Vegas and a crackwhore that used to constantly frequent my dingy (but very profitable) casino got knocked up by her crackhead dealer. She slowly gamble pennies to pass the time.

Anyway last time I saw her she was max betting a slot machine $3 a spin, I ask her what she won on and she tells me that she just sold the heroin baby to a broker for $3000. Shit's ridiculous.

pretty much, and his alcoholism is getting worse, like lindsey's

>mfw all I'm doing is killing time waiting to die because I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't over my fiance dying and I find it all amusing
whew
youtube.com/watch?v=e7ZM4mjgrFw

Attached: giphy.gif (240x180, 1.03M)

idk who this lindsey person is really,but that sounds like a fucking awful life. quit being obsessed with e-celebs and babies you fucking god fearing faggot pussy

God's treasures are in heaven and they are eternal, whereas worldly things all crumble to dust in the end. Which do you value more?

Saw the twist coming, still satisfying.

Attached: want to.png (500x501, 271K)

Attached: 1517288118577.jpg (674x674, 74K)

just get over her lmao

Youngest child here born when my mom was forty. I'm not autistic enough for NEETbux either, bro. Penny pinching faggots.

>literally no one in real life besides crazy women give a shit about having a child
Found the cityroach lol

Attached: 50558012.jpg (1024x1045, 165K)

Imagine being a pussy for seeking s righteous lifestyle and fearing the wrath of the concept of eternity and infinity, but being brave sacrificing your own children and fearing the concept of responsibility and inconvenience.

According to most of christendom, I'm already headed for hell. I'm suffering now in the "earthly plane" and have been since I was a toddler. What kind of loving god allows good things to happen to bad people?

>Conservatives suddenly caring about sanctity of life when they couldn't give a shit about children dying every day due to neglect or abuse

But oh no, not the fetus. Not the thing that literally isn't counted as a person on the census. Bunch of cowardly hypocritical faggots.

>seeking s righteous lifestyle

Attached: 1563947032488.gif (225x180, 2.77M)

it's like when your dog or cat dies man, just get a new one

>it’s another “if you care about people you’re responsible for them 100% and otherwise I can kill as many kids as I want” argument
Okay

>According to most of Christendom
That is the words of man, not the word of God.

>I'm already headed for hell.
No you aren't. Works do not save you. By faith alone in Christ are you saved. All of us would be going to hell if it wasn't for the mercy of a loving God.

>What kind of loving god allows good things to happen to bad people?
The twist is that none of us are good -- we each do bad things and will continue to do so until we die.

>if god why bad things happen
Can any of you retards study even basic theology before spitting your lava takes on Christianity

Thanks jannies for not killing thread, new tunes added to the playlist

No apologist criticism of the problem of evil ever amounts to anything more than begging the question or going "You can't comprehend the infinite :^)

Why worship it and pretend it cares then? It's just conceit.

Need a rundown. My friend tried to recommend me contra

>t. Still giving his uninformed takes

Not an argument; I am a retard. God is supposedly "all knowing and all loving". So why does he allow kids to be born into the world with severe physical disabilities, for example? Why does he allow

>Clearly a comedic tweet
Too many youngin' s on this board these days

Attached: 1568274156112.jpg (200x219, 10K)

What is this, gangstalking lingo?

>Why worship it and pretend it cares?

Because it stated that it cares and it also stated that it wants us to worship it, to our own benefit. Evil (aka deviance from God) will cease to be a problem in due time.

>it cares
Highly unlikely.

just a cancelled tranny that was getting pump up by youtube and the media

Attached: contra in his peak passing.jpg (308x421, 50K)

God wants you to take up the cross and suffer in this world. What awaits beyond for us the eye hath not seen and the ear hath not heard. If you don't want to listen to your creator, that is your choice.

Mom had me a 40, no physical issues or stunted growth but lots of mental issues.

What got him cancelled? I turned off his video the second I heard him talk but I like when the "left" eats their own

he said he was getting tired of other people having to announce their super special pronouns while he has enough with being she/her

Yea Forums was majority right wing long before Trump appeared.

I've read the Bible itself, Augustine's theodicy, Aquinas's expansion of the former, the original sin/incomprehensibility takes Luther and Calvin espoused and modern apologists like William Lane Craig. I have not gotten more thorny stuff like Wittgenstein yet. I don't think I am expert or anything but I don't think I am completely uninformed. Kieerkergard is much more honest about religion with his arational perspective and the leap of pure faith.
>it stated
Begging the question, you have to assume God's benevolence to take its word at face value. Not to mention this 'word' is created/known/transferred by other (complete human) people, involving a whole set of new assumptions and problems.

Broken clock, etc.

>Highly unlikely.

Why do you think so? An infinite being is much more likely to care about you than a finite one, because it has infinite perception and experiences everything all at once down to the finest, most miniscule detail. Therefore it can understand the human condition perfectly and deliver to us salvation.

God is an unchanging being of absolute virtue, which means it cannot lie about its benevolence because that would mean it changed.

Bush in office
>nothing but bush jokes and assassination wishful thinking
Obama in office
>people started griping about people saying nigger so user went nuts
Trump in office
>/pol/ boogeyman shitposting and newfags pretending to be oldfags

really? I got my signals crossed and thought it was because of a Dave Chapelle hot take.
but that's good, Leftie tube was a forced meme anyway

Again, this what I mean by conceit. When you say 'infinite being' and 'God' you are just imagining some intelligent entity with maximally positive human-like characteristics. Virtue, love, compassion, empathy, etc. There is absolutely no existent proof that this is indeed God's nature (or that it has any nature at all or even exists). It's just logic games and semantics all the way down.

This. /new/fags and stormfags always think they're in the majority.

I judge murderers you ironic shitposter.

I hated Bush when he was in office, but I was also 13 and doing it because everyone else was doing it, and it seemed cool.

God created man in his image. Our souls are essentially micro versions of him, but are tainted from sin.

That was part of it, but not really. She got "cancelled" for talking against transtrenders, which are """trans""" people that only fashionably identify as trans but don't suffer from dysphoria.

If God is omniscient then he wanted Lindsay to get an abortion. Lindsay never had the choice to not get an abortion because God knew she was going to get it.

What makes you think your specific denomination is the correct one?

Attached: pascals wager.png (1280x1466, 1.75M)

Wrong. God gave us free will. Despite his omnipotence he allows us to act independently of him because God can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Doesn't have to be. That's an austistic view of religion. The important thing is you find a path and follow it.

>she

Attached: goingforabikeride.jpg (1089x662, 220K)

Mom had me at 39 and I wound up with Kleinfelter's syndrome. Now I'm basically genetically an incel.

Free will doesn't exist. All actions you make are deterministic based on your knowledge and biological proclivities.

If God is omniscient that means he knows what we're going to do, which means we have no choice because it already happened.

Nice reading comprehension. It’s newfags complaining about /pol/ in goddamn near every thread.
>man this movie is preach
>/POL/ GO AND STAY GO WAAAAAAAAAA BAN ALL /POL/SHIT MOOOOOOOODS
I’m exaggerating for the sake of humor, but that’s what happened and because it’s so easy to anger faggots with political shit user stuck with it.

>self-inflicted remorse
Remorse is always self-inflicted by definition.

That's true, God knows everything that will happen but we still have the ability to act freely.

There's some studies that suggest it raises some risks marginally but it's nowhere near as bad as for women. After 35 their fertility, let alone other things, fucking plummit like a stone.

To be frank, I get the feeling the "Old sperm is bad too!!!" stuff is coping and trying to present nature and reality as even handed rather than the truth that nature is harsher towards women than men.

desu I feel like the 40s are when a guy should have a kid at max because it'd be a bit unfair for the kid if you're 70 and they are 20.

I will never be able to take him seriously again after he attended lindsay's wedding with her dog as his plus one. He also stayed with her when she broke up with him in the same apartment, which means he was hearing her fucking other guys all the time. Pathetic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

he's talking about the new album nostalgia critic has released
robscallon.bandcamp.com/album/nostalgia-critics-the-wall

it's getting good reviews. anthony fantanto gave it 9/10

What would your fiance think of your actions?

This is why women shouldn't have gone full career.
>become roastie because you feel empowered and liberal
>no thought of family, thoughts are in career
>women getting jobs instead of other men who could've earned more and be a better provider
>because you have no family, you become a crazy woman (cat lady, femcel)
>men don't date you because women become assholes when they're full career women
>blame men for not having a family

Because they need to coom

No, because he already knows what we're going to do. That means we're just playing out what he already knows.

righton

Men can do a whole host of things that have meaning and are useful to society, and there’s not really much of a time limit. Any of the anons here doing fuck all but jerk off online can go become an electrician in their 40s, that has use to our society, and even if it’s not a ton it does have some meaning. Hell at that point with a decent job he could find a girl and get married, even have kids if he wants(sperm stays viable most of a guys life) but he doesn’t have to, just a simple job like that gives meaning and value. Women however have only 1 way, 1 way to have value to society and meaning in their life, that’s to get married and have children, preferably before 30(since after their eggs lower in number making it harder and degrade putting the kid at risk of deformity etc). That’s just the way it is, women only have 1 way to be useful and they have a time limit on it. I didn’t make the world I just live in it, sorry hun

she loves cock

Attached: LE (24).jpg (1280x800, 84K)

Attached: c1556072173394.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

Why are american males like this?

Part of why women in the workplace was a major misstep and has led to the shitty milieu we find ourselves in today. I'm all for female empowerment and equality and what not, but men and women working side by side was a mistake.

Now we have double the workforce and thus more joblessness than ever before and less bargaining power as employees. Kids are raised by strangers or the state instead of their nuclear family. Men aren't incentivized to become providers and waste countless hours on shit like video games (and, if we're being honest with ourselves, TV and film boards). The workplace has been feminized. Women cheat just as much as men, and are encouraged to do so--and women cheat to destroy the family, men largely cheat just to get their rocks off with strange.

Determinism is the truth. Free will is an illusion. "free will" in the christian sense is just that God doesn't dictate what happens, but he can still derive what happens since everything is deterministic. There's no alternate universe where you randomly make an opposite decision, there's only one way every decision will go.

>she loves non-white cock
ftfy

I thought abortions leave you infertile?

She looks like she fucks white guys(at most some kind of white hispanic) exclusively tbqh

He knows, but we don't know. That's why we should listen to the one who knows so that we too may know.

If only

she fucked this guy so you're wrong

not enough, its actually in rare cases or bad procedures, or after way too many abortions , like a dozen

We do know her initial situation. She wanted to make a documentary about how brave she was for having an abortion.

He looks white. Ugly, but white. But we can't really tell.

>it's getting good reviews. anthony fantanto gave it 9/10

link

Which one is Cuck In the Shadows
He was my favorite cuck

the one covering his eyes since that's basically his whole brand

Attached: hahahahaha.gif (150x150, 29K)

>He looks white
lmao
>this is considered white in america

Attached: white.jpg (252x252, 50K)

If I get banned for comedically saying nigger she should get banned for comedically calling for genocide

>I live in Vegas and a crackwhore that used to constantly frequent my dingy (but very profitable) casino got knocked up by her crackhead dealer. She slowly gamble pennies to pass the time.

>Anyway last time I saw her she was max betting a slot machine $3 a spin, I ask her what she won on and she tells me that she just sold the heroin baby to a broker for $3000. Shit's ridiculous.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (965x690, 393K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y

>You shouldn't have sex if you don't want a child.
>says the incel

The one covering his face.

The chances of getting genetically fucked up kids when you get pregnant past the age of 30 increases, yes, but don't take that as the end all be all of why you're a manlet

I know a chick approaching 30 who's childless so she's quickly rushing into serious business with some dude 5 years younger than her. Hilarious. Chicks implicitly know their value as a human being, as their brain chemicals do in fact remind them so on a regular basis. Imagine being a woman in 2019. No wonder why they're cuntier than ever.

>totally off-topic shitpost
>Stays up for 2.5 hours

Great work, Yea Forums mods .

While she causes the deradicalization of the right wing she radicalizes the left

Daved and Bowiepilled

Attached: 1553118434069.gif (200x190, 838K)

What race do you call this outside of america?
Hardmode: you can't call him an amerimutt, mutt, mysterymeat, or some variant of mixed race

You'd rather kill your own progeny than assume responsibility because you're a selfish coward.

>righ wing radicals watch his videos
maybe a few redittors that once posted pepes on twitter

filipino

So she can make your sons gay and your daughters coal burners....???

There's nothing wrong with screwing hags for fun if you find one, but 35 is too young. Still a chance she'll lie about birth control just to get your sperm. Find a woman at or near menopause. All cats are grey in the dark.

Contrapoints made some tweet about self-identifying transgender people who make no effort to pass not actually being real transgenders, naturally they got mad at being called out

spotted the incel

90 percent of women in the workforce have a negative impact on their employer by being there, especially when you take into account that every man in their vicinity is less productive by their presence. When I say negative impact what I mean is that if they fired said woman and didn’t replace her, the company would get MORE productive. 90 percent of salaries paid to women is money flushed down the toilet. It’s why they have to force companies to hire women. It’s why companies have had to come up with do nothing useless jobs to stick women in like HR. An entire department that only exists because women are in the workforce(though lately they have picked up the cause of babysitting minorities too). Go to any workplace and pay attention to the women, to what their job is and how much work they actually do. 90 percent of them are doing jobs that are unnecessary, or attached to a team of men who essentially pick up all the slack for them, it’s sometimes a job that didn’t exist until the woman started working there(in other words they needed to hire a woman but didn’t have a job a woman could do so they just made one up). There’s like 10 percent of women in jobs that are useful(or they are a rare woman worth a shit) but they are more then offset by all the women that are a drain on the company they work for. We made such a huge mistake putting them in the work force. And every man makes less money for it. A company can only pay its workers for what they produce. So a mans pay is what all the men in the company produce divided by the workers, every woman in the company reduces everyone’s pay.

>you are only transgender if you can pay for it and have the time and an effort capable body
so problematic

bet you feel really liberated for killing your baby now eh

Wait. Cunt reports said that identifying as trans doesn't actually make you trans? But men who identify as women ARE real women?

On top of that, women aren't driven the same way men are. We're driven to PROVE our worth. To feel useful. Part of that means being productive, kicking ass at work, being better than the "other guy". Women are driven by aesthetics and the appearance of value. They're all smoke and mirrors. And all of what you said and what I said has contributed to men being similarly lazy, unproductive losers who work for paychecks to blow on xboxes and dumb bullshit.

Women in the workplace will go down as one of the biggest blunders in our history.

I used to work for a large company that had a monthly contest for efficiency and production by team. They had to stop doing it when it was discovered that the deciding factor was how many women were in the team. There was 1 team with 0 women who handily won every month. When women cried foul(why they would draw attention to this I will never know) they broke that team up and said you can’t have a team with no women. Then someone made a team with 1 woman, and still easily won every month. The women cried about it again and they just cancelled the whole thing. The winning team got 100 dollars cash for every member. Thanks whores, no one needed that money I guess. That’s what women do, if someone is doing well, they want what they have, but they don’t want to work for it. And if they can’t have it they make sure no one gets it. It’s like “equal pay”. Men work harder so they get paid more. Women want the same pay without working for it. But what will happened is they will just reduce men’s pay to make it equal, instead of raising women’s because companies can’t just make more money appear without more production. But that’s fine with women, as long as no one else gets paid more thats fine with them.

There were always Ron Paul fags

Women have always been in the workforce though, you do realize that right?

Attached: affected.png (1566x766, 291K)

It's a race to the bottom for so many of them. The most productive women at work are giant nerds, the rest are on their phone most of the time and barely pull their weight if they do at all. My friend works in HR and he tells me how much time and effort goes into stocking your employee pool with women, POCs, etc. just so they can tout their diversity.

I'm all for representation matters, but so does meritocracy, which hardly exists.

Oh I'm sorry, did the world not exist prior to the 1900s?

I was here in 06 and you're incorrect.
It wasn't right wing per-say, but it was never ever left wing like you're implying with your pendulum analogy. At worst, it was apolitical, specifically because the site's userbase was all underaged and didn't give a shit about politics let alone know anything about them.

She reakky let herself go.

and Ron Paul supporters were more nihilistic than left wing, it was a good time for political memes

Women have still helped men in the workforce even prior to the 1900s.
Men have sold goods and services with their wives/children for centuries. I don't know why you act like this is a recent invention

They used to be in the 10 percent of jobs that women are able to do or that men are less suited for. Early child education, nursing, waitress etc. outside of those few jobs women are completely useless. There are even some jobs that women literally cannot do but companies are forced to try and fit them in anyway. Most construction jobs are one of those. You literally CANNOT have more then 1-2 women on most construction crews or they can’t finish the job on time or pass inspection. So most construction companies have to get creative by hiring the least women they can get away with, spread them out as much as they can, give them do nothing jobs like flagging, spotter, or literally just standing there and try not to mess with the guys actually working. In extreme cases they sometimes have to promote the woman the foreman so the guys can do all the work and complete the job while the woman pretends to be in charge. It’s absolute insanity, we all just have to pretend that women are actually capable and doing work when everyone knows better, including the women most of the time. It’s always sad when a girl deludes herself into thinking she is actually doing work and is useful, the cognitive dissonance always makes them irritable, gives them this weird superiority complex and slowly drives them partially or completely insane.