Any kinos that deal with NEEtdom?

Any kinos that deal with NEEtdom?

Attached: 1568917954176.jpg (750x736, 73K)

lol but also lol at the idea of people replying their security question truthfully
nigga, just type "asodkasofksdiojgasdiogjasdiogjas"

Joker (2019)

>what was your first girlfriend's name?
your mama
>FAST FORWARD
>fiance is trying to log into an account I set up, enters her name at the security question prompt
>calls me up: "user i can't log into this account the security question answer has a typo"
>whats the security question?
>what was your first girlfriend's name, my name isn't working
>your mama
>what?
>type in your mama
>WHAT
>yeah, it's your mama
>phone goes silent for a while
>yeah that was it
>anything else?
>no
>alrighty, I'm gonna be a few minutes late to dinner
>ok
When I got there her mother was not amused, but she has hated my guts since the first day she laid eyes on me. Her dad just looked at me and started laughing his balls off. If her dad hated me like her mom, I wouldn't have proposed. He's an alright guy, though.

Attached: source.gif (500x210, 473K)

Taxi Driver

This, they are inherently unsecure

he's not a NEET
like not even close

Get a part time job
I just got a produce job at a super market and I get paid $250 a week.
It’s nice to be able to take myself out to dinner once or twice a week. Get drunk.
It’s literally a video game. Playing engineer on a 2fort server in Team Fortress 2 is more difficult. You just have to stock shit on the shelves and make sure everything is clean. It becomes a banal routine that isn’t hard to get. You can probably even ask your manager for only a few shifts a week if that’s all you can handle.
I did absolutely nothing and was a NEET for 2 years. It wasn’t driving me crazy. I’d walk down to the local restaurant and stand around outside and wait for someone and try to bum a cigarette. Now I can buy a meal and buy my own cigarettes.

filmakers are incapable of making a film about an actual neet or shut-in, obviously.

closest you'll get is one about a guy who only has 2 friends as opposed to 20, and he'll have sex in the first episode.

>cont
Also, you’ll get a bit more muscly and fit standing on your feet moving around, no matter what you do, which doesn’t hurt.
The secret is even if you’re fuck ugly, a decent tan and low body fat/ a bit of tone definition will help you out a lot. Get off the computer and run around in the sun. Get a haircut. You’ll be okay.

Based. I get 200 just pushing carts. It fucking rocks. I also write novels on the side just to pass the time.

Blade Runner 2049

Attached: tfw no gf.jpg (2560x1440, 956K)

Give me some security questions appropriate for NEETs.

Obviously NHK, but it’s debatable if that can be called kino.

Nobody says the job itself is hard.
The hard part is consistently going there without losing your mind. The cycle completely fucked me up, you stop feeling like a person after some time. Over time you feel yourself becoming part of the workplace, like some sort of npc, slowly seeping into the walls until the company itself consumes your life.

That de fe tas the purpose of making it something you remember dumbass

>what brand of chicken nuggies/tendies do you prefer?
>when is your favorite time of day to sleep?
At what age did you give up on the world?
EZ

Welcome to the NHK if you like Anime.

last one should've been greentexted but me fuck up

>Who is your waifu?
>What is your faps per day record?
>When was the last time you saw the sun?

>who was your secret high school crush?
>what's your favorite childhood cartoon?
>what's the best creepypasta you have eve read?

>has a job
>combat veteran
>has his own place
>gets dates, even if he's bad at dating
>owns real weapons, not katanas
>rescues lolis
He's far from a NEET

Work is different if you have to support yourself. I live in fear of losing my job.

all good ones. they should add these to their list so normies get weirded out

>tfw college grad
>cant find work so now a NEET

Attached: 1568865557506.jpg (804x802, 51K)

>tfw 32yo NEET that never worked a day in his life

Attached: 1335313145930.jpg (500x376, 186K)

bump

>can only answer the second question

Attached: 1555723845551.jpg (818x540, 504K)

but how do you like make money and shit

>fill out application
>"put 3 refrences not including family"
>exit out of application

Attached: 1564090070209.jpg (556x702, 75K)

27 here are you also a kissless hugless virgin?

Attached: Gene.jpg (316x276, 37K)

>tfw officekuck
>tfw your work life and your personal life are slowing blurring into one
The pay's good but not worth it

Attached: 1568966088790.jpg (170x328, 19K)

This. Part time jobs are comfy as fuck. Low effort, low stress, easy money.

>20 years old
>very short
>very thin
>last girl who was interested in me left me before I could even ask her out
>don't talk to parents, dad buys me beer and leaves me alone
>sell stuff online, pic related is how much i've made in the past week
>still a bit positive
some day I will make something of myself. I can't be depressed. I just can't. I refuse to believe I am.

Attached: neetmoney.jpg (665x336, 18K)

you can't be a NEET if you go to school bro where you homeschooled since kindergarten? You should have one name for a friend even if there not anymore

I seriously hope none of you NEETs vote against your best interests (Republican), assuming you're even registered at all (I'm guess most of you aren't).

from welfare and gullible parents

>are you also a kissless hugless virgin?
of course, never even tried asking one out.
its too much work to get a roastie

Attached: 1278088523712.jpg (474x404, 45K)

absolutely based

But it isnt low stress anymore when you start having to pay your own bills.

>Which board do you work for free?

Attached: 1568655323429.jpg (838x469, 73K)

What do you do when they die?

Are there any actual NEETs here? What are your ages?

Yeah. Im 27. To be fair i graduated in december but i havent found a job yet so...

I've been looking for a job for months and I can't find anything. Only thing I don't want to do is waiter and military. I went to college but didn't graduate, I speak English relatively well (not my native language), I guess I'm pretty good with computers, I think my resume is decent enough and yet I still haven't had a single interview.

Attached: 1541915225957.png (569x423, 18K)

Yes 27 KHV

>NET
Sorry, disqualified.

I usually just write "dicks" for security questions

Tfw got a decent job recently but it gives me so much anxiety and stress I dread everyday walking into the office.

There’s not a second that goes by where I don’t dream of just walking the fuck out.

>There’s not a second that goes by where I don’t dream of just walking the fuck out.
Just a heads up, that's every job. Even the good ones.

>Not in Education, Employment, or Training
Isnt that technically a NEET still?

>tfw had a job I actually liked
>was turning my life around
>things looking up, about to get my own place
>they go 400 thousand in debt, start laying people off, and I go back to being a neckbeard and I can't sum up the courage to find another job

how do you make that much money?
also
>dad buys me beer and leaves me alone
maybe he knows what you're going through
Anyway talk to your parents (not about your situation, just try to have a normal relationship with them), even if they're annoying. I'm only 3 years older than you and I wish I hadn't spent those years hating them and having no meaningful conversations.

almost 27

inherit the house and around 450k dollars
then live from that money and welfare
sell house when money runs out

I could easily make it til 50.

Attached: aiportraits_1563500357(1).jpg (512x512, 18K)

22. I shitpost here, /r9k/, and /vp/ ever day mostly.

Why?

I’ve had jobs before which I didn’t mind, but they were min wage type shit. My current one is so fucking demand and present so much opportunities to fuck up I feel sick to my stomach.

Part of me wouldn’t mind cutting my salary in half and going back to retail.

I guess. I always thought it was "Not Educat(ed), Employed, or Trained." As in "ever." I may be mistaken.

31 ten years

Lighting estimator?

>yellowstone
>dishwasher
>lyn
>william

First few minutes of Mr Robot until the bug-eyed arab starts fucking his drug dealer.

Data analyst

>stupid idiot faggot haven't figured it out yet
the point of working is to buy your freedom dingus, not to be a workslave all your life.

I was in the exact same place as you a little while ago fren. You’ll be okay. If you’re angry, don’t explode and yell at your parents. They’ll probably cut off the alcohol supply. If you do decide to get a job, don’t overwhelm yourself too much. Get something that’s physically engaging but not too crazy. Give your parents a portion of your paycheck if they ask for it.

go to a staffing agency

If he is okay working some shitty ass factory job

32 this month

I tried those, worked for a month in a warehouse but they didn't have need for me after that. And you need all kind of certifications to even work in a fucking warehouse anyway.
Man how I wish I had been smart enough for college, now I can hear my parents saying they regret having me and my brother thinking I'm worthless.

For real, temp work like that is the lowest of the low, Although maybe not as bad as call centers.

Attached: uHN3fX1T8VyJ8M1Yateveldh5hQ.jpg (1492x2039, 483K)

what choice do I have?

>call centers

Being in chains would be more dignified because at least you were foisted in to that against your will

I only work 18 hours a week stocking shelves and for some reason, my manager recently gave me a speech about how this doesn't have to be a dead end job and if I want to be a manager I just need to ask. I can't fathom why I was picked for this over all the others who work so much longer and harder, it's all I've been thinking about for the past week.

>tfw the only one I can't answer is the first one
feels good to not be a fucking stupid idiot fucking stupid VIRGIN

He wants to fuck you.