Tony hawk biography when?

tony hawk biography when?

Attached: Capture.jpg (554x354, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnA7p1LXtUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Things that never happened

Why does he always try so hard?
Did he snort up the activision money already?

>Me: this
Oh god, do redditers actually say that in real life too?

I would've thought of Hudson Hawk.

Bam Margera biopic would unironically be way more kino. Margera seems like such a tragic figure.

>Me: this
>*does 900*

An existentialist Tony Hawk arthouse film would be kino

Attached: why.png (500x362, 63K)

he would be good in a "Being John Malkovich" type movie

Tony's a cool dude honestly, but I dont get why he feels the need to make up these dumb ass stories on Twitter.

imagine being a based millionaire sports icon and then spending your time making shit up for twitter

I believe him. He became famous for something that barely even includes his face.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-09-21-at-12.40.35-PM[1].png (699x495, 740K)

gotta do something between half piping it

Dead series.

How long until Tony Hawk shows up in RLM?

behind gamers skateboarders are unironically the most oppressed group in society

It would be funny if instead of using the body to live forever Tony Hawk was just a way for adrenaline junkies to live out fantasies without hurting themself. Tony Hawk is used to do gnarly tricks until his body died

Attached: download.jpg (680x953, 116K)

not on my ps2 its not

the skate-boarding fad was pathetic

only a few people in the world could actually do it and they fell off the board a lot

It was mostly kids going down a ramp and busting their teeth up or kids using the board as a fashion accessory so they could dress in the brands advertised in kerrang magazine

the only one that made sense was long-boarding but no one lived in an area or wanted to find the time to find the terrain to use it

It never looked cool but it gave kids an unwarranted sense or arrogance that they were and stopped them practicing anything else because they thought the fad would never end and they will become professional boarders one day and zoomers now would be worshiping them like they worshiped pro boarders

Attached: eheheh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>You must be 18 to post here
There was a very real time when Tony Hawk was a household name and legit famous. He would go on talk shows and shit for interviews and even my mother was aware of who he was and what he did despite never watching a minute of x-games or any skateboarding events. Doesn't surprise me at all that he still has people bump into him and recognize him or his name.

Skate parks could be pretty fun man

You make some valid points. However there are plenty of people who are competent on a skateboard, that is they can traverse an urban environment comfortably without endangering themselves or others. That is pretty cool. All they need to be able to do is ollie over gutters and such. If they can throw in a kickflip for style, bonus. I grew up in the country near the beach so I got into longboarding with was damn fun and made sense because of hilly terrain and low car traffic, but when I moved to a more urban center, I found riding my longboard a complete pain and gave it up except for summer rides when I visit my old man in the country.

>only a few people in the world could actually do it
Gr8 b8 m8

a girl at my uni is still a 90's skater girl. she got into it because of her boyfriend who is a decade older than her and still ripping sick ollies.

sensible chuckles to be had when i see that retard epic boarding.

>tragic figure

You need to be at least 14 to post on this site little girl.

t. Couldn't even learn to ollie

Skateboarding was pretty cool, obviously some teenagers took it to far or never grew out of it. It's just a fun activity that gets them out of the house and exercising. When's the last time you've done that?

>>Things that never happened

Attached: D81ACC6B-A513-4E68-A10B-73BDAF82ADCF.jpg (458x525, 35K)

It's an olympic sport now, can't wait.

>It's a woman fills you with existential dread episode

Attached: 1550526525063.jpg (1080x1318, 207K)

>"Yeah, I used to skate a lot, how could you tell?"

Attached: nJgogIk.jpg (662x958, 121K)

there already was a tony hawk biopic
youtube.com/watch?v=PnA7p1LXtUc

This. It would also say "Anthony Frank Hawk" on his ID. No way Shanequa the TSA agent would even relate that to "Tony Hawk".

>This. It would also say "Anthony Frank Hawk" on his ID.
Yeah, that's probably why the TSA agent didn't realise it was Tony Hawk, you utter mongoloid.

>Margera seems like such a tragic figure.
He deserves everything that has happened to him.

Faggot

Eat shit faggot neckbeard. Don't forget to rub mommy's feet and brush your teeth before bed tonight.

Fuck you shitbreath. Also, why would I not brush my teeth? Do you not? Do you enjoy the permanent taste of all the cocks you suck on your faggot tongue?

nah he's a little bitch

I begged my parents to get me one and just slid on my arse everywhere

>No quotes, caps, pucntuation on his own dialogue
I fucking hate fake humble shit like this. Stop pretending you aren't fabulously wealthy from videogame endorsements.

Honestly, I was too chickenshit to do anything risky or chance fucking up my ankles with a botched kickflip. Never dropped on a ramp or anything. I mostly used my deck just to travel to the store and stuff.

He's a boomer, dude, they all talk like faggots on the Internet and use "..." constantly. I don't know why.

They gayest image to ever exist.

Pathetic, feeding off his impending fade into obscurity

To be fair... I played most of the Tony Hawk games, and I don't even know how the fuck he looks like, I only have that not so realistic looking ps1/2 ingame model to base myself on.

Attached: 1506288758320.jpg (962x962, 467K)

>be tsa agent
>checking id and boading passes
>call next
>take id and bp
>just doing my marking asking how are you doing , jus out of habit
>"im doing ok thanks for asking"
>my heart stops, start sweating, n-no its cant be
>take a closer look at id
>Chris Hansen
>start looking around for cameras dont know if its a sting
>hands visbly shaking
>hand everything back to him and he says thank you
>but he stops right behind me and i can feel him looking at me
>oh god, this is it, why did he stop, uck me fuck me
>"um sir, aren't I tsa pre check? "
>"h-h-e he, yea s-sorry here you go"
>he thanks me and walks away

God damn, I miss hanging with my bros at skate parks in the afternoon, gathering money to buy soda, listening to grunge music out loud, and eventually busting our asses on the floor trying to make stupid moves instead of just walking straight on the board.

Attached: 1550641552255.png (720x629, 878K)

>the dude on the left
Great time when androgynous people were just androgynous, instead of trying to become trannies. Even faggots were better back then.

they made a video of him driving around saying "do a kickflip" to a bunch of kids. only like one or two guys realizes who he is at first. i think this should be the basis for the film. tony hawk trying to force himself as a youtube guy

LIGHTS OUT TURN ON THE RADIO

it's gorilla radio, friend

>womb tattoos

His daughter is cute.

Attached: hawke 2.jpg (700x1050, 162K)

I wonder about the type of homosexual that prefers being penetrated while in missionary. Is it some sort of larp where the bottom is pretending to be female and moaning about boypucci or something.

damn, tony hawk is banging THAT? this is why he's secure enough to make fun of himself.