Garden of Words

Thoughts?

Attached: 819XDfizEaL._SL1280_.jpg (909x1280, 375K)

Wrong board

It's television and film related though

No idea what this is. Watched a trailer. Am somewhat intrigued. What were your thoughts, OP.

thought it was pretty weak. felt nothing for the characters, it was too short and the end was really corny and overdramatic

I liked it, enjoyed it mostly for the animation but i liked the characters and it played to my milf fetish.

just finished your name and a silent voice. What else should I watch

It was good, as almost all shinkai movies are, but nowhere near to 5cm/s(his best), your name or voices of a distant star

wolf children

>tfw the teacher in this movie did indeed move to teach countryside and you see her again in Kimi no Na Wa

Attached: 1545037861856.jpg (580x580, 196K)

based anime. i want a milf to make everything feel ok

This.
I was just about to give it a rewatch myself.

Colorful
Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai

it was inconsequential, just another frustrating waste of time in which nothing happens except everyone gets fucked

I actually enjoyed the emotional outburst at the end. Also it looks stunning in HD

Story wise it was flat, but i think it was meant to be nothing more than a technical showpiece of japanese animation

i remember it being good, but forgot almost everything that happened

erased
violet evergarden

F E E T

Cute feet

Animation is pretty, but it's regular low-bar trash tier anime shit — nothing special. It's """"good""" and by that I mean on the incredibly low spectrum of quality that anime occupies it's slightly above average.