Who would voice pepe in the pepe movie

who would voice pepe in the pepe movie

Attached: pepe 3d.jpg (736x828, 45K)

Idris Elba. We all know this is how it has to happen.

Pee wee herman

the same guy that voiced the meh emoji in the emoji movie

paul dano

pamela adlon

He isn't working in Hollywood anymore after he called in a fake bomb threat as well as another couple things.

Kumail Ninjiani

haha no way, story?

would be kino

Gilbert Gottfried

Gilbert Gottfried

Warwick davis

Seth Rogen

Victoria Justice. Poor girl needs legit work before her holes are ruined "yachting".

Attached: 1562948266591.jpg (1280x1920, 203K)

only good choice in this thread

Gilbert Godfried

The pepe movie: It's going to be about a frog named pepe who can't fit in with the other frogs. He goes on a quest to prove his worth and meets a female frog with black and blue hair.

He called the police while on a moving train saying a woman had a bomb in her bag. After they searched the trains, including the one he was one it turned out witnesses said he was "heavily intoxicated and in hostile exchanges with a woman who was sitting in a different row from him in the first-class car." He was also apparently a dickhead to work with on the HBO show Silicon Valley and he also sent a really hateful email, rightfully calling, his tranny friend a freak. I also heard he fucked a trap though but that could just be a rumour.

I think Daniel Day Lewis would come out retirement for this

The Pepe movie will about a young liberal frog who gets redpilled online and starts the 2nd holocaust

>it's a pepe gets caught ejaculating in the back of the theatre episode

Do Bong-Soon

Ryan Reynolds

Attached: 5ddq1QB7zR-2.png (300x250, 39K)

H Jon Benjamin

isn't that dude a pedo

he would make unintelligible grunts and mumbles like Mr Bean

Karl Wiedergott

well pepe is too

his name is Paul Reubens

Would watch

honestly i don't think any voice would ever really work but would probably be the best choice

Kurt Russell

> 2011 + 8
> people not instantly associating Jason Alexander with Pepe

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Norm MacDonald