Why does he love The Comedy Store so much? It's no different than any other shitty comedy club he's played

Why does he love The Comedy Store so much? It's no different than any other shitty comedy club he's played.

Attached: joe.jpg (750x369, 35K)

it was a hotspot in the late 70s and 80s. that’s about it.

he probably gets a bit of money for talking about it

rogan is a typical degenerate shill. He shills so many things that the average normie doesn't have the cognition to process it. Next thing you know you're sitting at the "comedy store" like a typical fucking consumer. I mean, you're already wasting 2-4 hours a day listening to a grown man speak. Go get friends and stop consuming this content.

He likes it because he knows everyone there and it's a hangout spot for him and his friends

Attached: ihadabarmitvzah.jpg (639x640, 61K)

it's where his friends are.
and btw, if you're a good comic that wants to work as a screenwriter or actor, I assume that's the place to go.

Adam Regret

I think you'd be surprised at how influential that particular joint has.

'cause The Jerk Store was out of you!

Attached: costanza.jpg (650x376, 68K)

Don't forget that he also gets royalties for every single pathetic podcast he basicaly co-creates by inviting the hosts on his own podcast to leech from his fanbase.

Look up Bent Pixel, it's Rogan's company and most podcasts from his harem fall under his umbrella.

B&R, all Rogan listeners are npcs, plain and simple.

isn't there a thing about comedians ether being comedy store or laugh factory types? if you double dip you don't get good billing or slots at ether?

Wtf are people actually still into those comedy clubs? That shit is for old people yo. I get my laughs from YouTube, everybody at my high school does too.

Kramer ruined The Laugh Factory

Make your case or remain a pretentious cunt only hating on Rogan because he's popular.

The show isn't even about him. It's about the guest.

>yes, listening to someone who has guests from both sides of the political aisle makes you a normie! You're an NPC! Free-thinkers watch MSCNBC and CNN...

Kek

Most of his guests aren't really political. 75% off them are comedians, or fighters.

Because that's where all the comics hang out, in LA. If he lived in NYC, he'd be all about the Comedy Cellar. Plus, he gets VIP treatment there. Why else would he have had that burnout Paulie Shore on?

He's not getting money for it, you fucking spastic.

Royalties? Really dude? Please educate us on who actually pays royalties for podcasts. We'll wait.

>talk about it all the time on the podcast
>when fans come to LA they go to the comedy store
>entry fee! 2 drink minimum! tip your waitresses well and maybe x will do a short set!

Attached: 34535.jpg (998x1332, 117K)

>Shill

the buzzword for people who have superiority complex and also being a schizo