I want... ten dollars

I want... ten dollars

Attached: Coleman_Reese.JPG.jpg (631x411, 23K)

A forced meme?

>I want... a rocket ship

a Yea Forums pass for the rest of my life paid in bitcoin

I want... to say it once

>I want... to ride my bicycle
(upvote if you get this reference)

Attached: freddymercury.jpg (764x800, 376K)

HELL’S BELLS TRUDY!

who dis

I want $1000 a month for the rest of my life.

that's like 600 000 us dollars

I want...you to hit me as hard as you can

I want an adult sized Krabby Patty

keep that

I want a rocketship

no okay I need 14 dollars

Let me get this straight....

Yes I want to be Batmoney.

Underrated.

upvote :)

I want... the password for company wi-fi

I want... A discount... At the gym, for a whole month. Just to try it. It might not be my thing.

YANGGGGGGG GANGGGGGG RISE UP

Attached: 5B1C4B7C-B413-4E4B-B5D7-B2FF8089C6AF.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Pay for the one day fee.

A gf

How the fuck do people in Gotham not know who Batman is anyway? The super expensive gadgets don't give it away?

and your plan is to email your client

Comic book writing and characters in the stories are always retarded.

The people in Metropolis don't know the secret identity of Superman and that guy's disguise is a pair of glasses.
I think it's fair to say the people in comic book universes are retarded

I want... 10 million waters...

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

a hot meal?

No, the gadgets make people think he has superpowers.
Stealth shit in darkness keeps people from seeing he's just a guy in tights or really expensive looking armor. Criminals get scared and make more mistakes, since they're cowardly and superstitious. That has always been the ethos of the character.
Not a lot of writers understand this. So we get shit like The Tumblr being featured on the news jumping roofs which makes it really obvious that Batman is a guy with a ton of money and access to proprietary technology. Then in a real situation, criminals are more aggressive and start shooting at him with armor-piercing rounds.

>criminals are cowardly and superstitious
I guess special forces-trained cartel guys who build their own private cell networks and cocaine submarines don't exist in the batman universe

>Mr. Yang I can't feel anything down there, it's too small.

>that projection

I want... to feel young again.

I want a cute gf. tick tock, mr fox

>hello_beautiful.jpg

Most people don’t really see the technology, the only blatant give away of the high tech was the batmobile. But there are real world examples of people making tank like vehicles through their own work or at least Batman could have just taken it. Honestly, it would feel like a pretty big leap to accuse an actual real world billionaire of doing any of his own work. I feel like the more popular theory is Wayne funds some military vets or mercenaries to be Batman. Also until Dent died he would have been a very popular candidate, fearlessly disarming a guy with a gun in a courtroom would feel like a huge piece of evidence. Regardless, I think it is clear most of Gotham is not desperate to solve the mystery and ruin what Batman does

downvoted there are no ellipses retard in the song

Not to mention that some of that tech is for military contracts, so its existence isn’t revealed to the public in the first place.

>I want a hot dinner

I want... an alternative reality where the good guys won WW2

yikes

I want...to move it...move it...

Based to be honest

>Let me get this straight. You think that your client — one of the wealthiest, most influential men in the world — is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands... and your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.
>y-you too

ain't got no 10 million aqua

has blacked posting emasculated you so much that you feel you have to do it to another group

I want... a tangerine

You wanna say the n-word to the janny, the most powerful person on this board, who you think does it for free?

...have sex

I want one dollar for every _______ ________ed in the __________st

Wait a sec
>Mister Reese
>Misterreese
>Mysteries
Holy shit, he's the Riddler!

bravo nolan does it again

Attached: hugh mann.jpg (1920x1080, 1022K)

imagine how good this world would be tho.

I want... ten million Australian dollars a year for the rest of my life.

>it would feel like a pretty big leap to accuse an actual real world billionaire of doing any of his own work
This was one of the things they nailed with Nolans/Bales idea of Bruce Wayne. There's no way you would think that their version of Bruce Wayne had an interest in anything beyond spending his trust fund.

Kek

>bruce wayne comes back after like 10 years and it's big news
>batman shows weeks to a month afterwards

Yanggang

Based. They'll be back soon, user. Dresden will be avenged.

do it again bomber harris

I want ... to ride in the Batmobile.

Based schizophrenic poster

4D chess, 2D waifu

Attached: 1515901384229.jpg (609x558, 66K)

>The Dark Knight But It's A YTP By DaThings1

>unzips penis

>if Mr Reese doesn't say nigger then I blow up a Popeyes chicken

>mfw