Far From Home

I really liked this movie

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-20-14h53m20s337.png (1920x796, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPCJIB1f7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp78EZ4jCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MiZfYAFYxUo
youtube.com/watch?v=HfEjIU7Qbj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kind of annoying how every scene with the Spider-suit looks like shitty cg. Other than that it was fun and the take on Mysterio was pretty clever.

>vlc

>Yea Forums said Holland was a twink
wtf? he's a chad

>vlc
my nigga

Shut the fuck up zoomer

He's a twunk now.

He and his bf got twunked after he took the Spidey role.

ok

He should have gotten naked.

That's a twink body bud

that's twinkfit

I want to lick Peter Parker's abs and so do you

Mary Jane, I'm twink

How do I obtain decent abs? Just do calisthenics right now cause don't want to pay for gym at uni. Do cut right to lean down a bit but I have always hated training abs. Will ab wheels and bicycle crunches or v situps suffice for nice abs when my bodyfat is low enough?

its literally not

Haha

Is this achievable natty?

It had too much of a silly vibe. It didn’t take itself seriously for 1 minute.

You telling me that the ideal body according to women's preferences is twink body?

so glad this trash series is dead now

No not at all buddy. Keep working for that body in that pic. Don't ever let go of that.

>thread has an image with a shirtless male actor
>thread turns into /fit/

every time

Attached: 1564753284662.png (112x112, 20K)

why is zendaya so beautiful?

he's like 1.60m tall

dude I barely exercise and I have abs, how fat are you? I only do a hundred sit ups every other day.

I'd say 20%. I look fine and lean in clothes and shit but that percent isn't enough to have nice tone and shit. My mistake throughout the summer was being way to blase with calories. Was getting sick of being a rut so figured out my maintenance and then realised I was eating at that, so no fat loss or no real muscle/strength gains either, so on a cut now. Hitting about 2,000-ish a day but protein grams per lbs or over that. Must make some difference, as not feeling bloated much lately at all really.

*rips off Shazam*

Attached: Spider-Man.Far.from.Home.2019.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.50.07.257.jpg (1920x808, 894K)

Or maybe 15%. Don't fucking know. When I look up 20% bodyfat the 20% looks heavy or lean depending on the pics. For guys with toned bodies, what happens if you suck in your abs? You feel a layer of fat too?

That twink manlet will fuck more women and make more money than you could ever hope to.

>the worst spider-man film

I saw it yesterday and have no memory of it

He's 5'7.

his motivation is retarded and once again the villain's motivations have nothing to do with Peter or Spider-man but Tony. He is syndrone form the incredibles, he is shit, visually cool and had a believable and unique gimmick but still shit

great movie

gave me hope.

Attached: riced.webm (1920x804, 2.79M)

because you liked the highschool teen elements, not the spider-man elements

cope harder fatso

>MJ kept bullying Peter in Homecoming
>Now she wants to fuck him on the spot
What happened

Post your body, user.

it's the natural progression

>Sexualizing women in the mcu is bad
>It’s perfectly fine to keep putting in unnecessary scenes of Tom Holland with his shirt off

>"yeah you like it when I fuck that boon pussy?"
>"oh yes massah gimme dat ivory goodness!"
>"yeah you fuckin' boon what are you?"
>"i'm daddy's nigger whore a filthy nigger whore for daddy's white cock"
>"yeah you better be, fuckin BOONBAB"

This scene was really gratuitous, especially for Disney standards.

off-screen progression, lazy. Now all of a sudden i'm suppose to believe the lessons he learned from HC and "with great power..." means less than fun times

>actress too disguisted to actually touch him with her lips
>ricecel too beta to do anything but touch her nose
sounds about right

Attached: funnymansaysfunnything.jpg (480x360, 14K)

more like
>OH MISTAH STARK YOU GONNA MAKE ME CUUUUM

cringe

I like that Holland stopped pretending to be an oil driller 5 seconds after the promotional tour had ended.

SHEEEEEIT GIMME DAT NUTT

>gave me hope
She kept blue-balling him and dumped him within a few days.

Yes, they want a dude whos 6'2+ with some muscle and definition, but not too much muscle and definition. That will be a major advantage with 80% of chicks.

Attached: aab.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

how do I get this body type?

>all these bitches want spidermans dick
>He literally does amazing heroic shit all the time
>still somehow is a weird sperg all the time.

I actually did like that they played up how completely retarded teenagers are about romantic situations.

Dude that kid is a twink what are you talking about.

He looks like a 15 year old armature athlete

>fuck more women
Umm, sweetie, he's gay.

Have low body fat.

Just gymcels coping as usual. He is short, but then again so are they, so they're like twinks too I guess, just ugly.

I found it enjoyable.

what the fuck man I'm the guy you replied to and I pay no mind to what I eat really (granted sometimes I skip meals). You're probably eating too much.

What was your favorite part?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jPCJIB1f7jk

Attached: tom hardy cup.jpg (638x960, 58K)

I like tom hollands spiderman and his interaction with his school friends

She's supposed to be a tsundere, but the -dere part only comes out like 1% of the time, so she just seems like a pure bitch

Attached: 1525828146275.jpg (447x540, 77K)

was pretty bad imo

muh holigram fights for 42min

only good scene was fury say "now that's some bullshit"

so did i, i was entertained but what entertained me is the highschool fun and drama, the movie's take on the character is just insulting

brits and there crossdressing the usual

Attached: tom GOT.jpg (640x640, 36K)

that exposition scene where the 'twist' gets revealed is very cringey. I really love Gyllenhaal but even he couldn't carry such an awful monologue

Daily reminder nick fury in the chair with the tranq gun was green screened

Jesus he is so FUCKING GAY

Brits love cross-dressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp78EZ4jCQ

Dressing as a woman does not equal homosexual.

>tripfaggot is a fatty

ahahahahahah

yeah nothing gay about dressing up in women's sex attire and girating on stage to a woman empowerment song.

Exactly.

Attached: patrick stewart.jpg (694x530, 83K)

It definitely correlates in this instance

What is their complete relationship?

Attached: Harrison Osterfield.jpg (800x1000, 65K)

He's not gay, just queerbaiting/being British.

>billed heights

Worked

He's not gay, he cheated on Zendaya with some blonde ugly nobody.
He's a failure as an actor, he's nothing without the Spider-Man role. Zendaya will continue to shine and become one of the biggest stars of the 21st century.
Tom is an alcoholic and will hit rock bottom in a few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiZfYAFYxUo

Gay buttsex

he's not doing a good job hiding in the closet

He's a fucking FAG

>just queerbaiting
this

He's gay af dude
>he cheated on Zendaya with some blonde ugly nobody.
They're called "beards",user, and they do bullshit stories like that so gossip mags have something to write about (as well as keeping the actor's name in the public mind).

>he cheated on Zendaya
dude, Zendaya and that girl are just chicks helping their gay friend stay in the closet

Attached: 1300099.jpg (599x900, 262K)

>he's not gay, just british

Attached: 1568046766017.png (1076x942, 1.26M)

Nope. How do you explain his 3 years relationship with Zendaya and the situation with the ugly blonde. watch the video
He's been fooling his fanbase , glad he's going to be a huge flop without Disney . He's already an alcoholic so you know he's gonna end up like his mentor RDJ, but Disney won't be there to save him

hmmm

For me, it's...

Attached: spiderman swinging.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

Where does he swing too at the very end?

freedom

The Chrysler building, obviously. Barring that, your mum's fanny.

the plane heading for the twin towers

>2019
>still using VLC

What is wrong with VLC?

I liked this movie because it was like a random issue of Marvel comics. No galaxy threatening danger from outer space, just good entertainment. Kinda like Wolverine in Japan was.
Sometimes with this overwhelming amount of capeshit, less is more.

Attached: 690299.jpg (482x656, 58K)

Attached: spiderman dance.webm (640x263, 553K)

Spiderman is gay? Bet a producer fondled him.

sneed

Is this also Zendaya?

Attached: 1399038371491.webm (1280x528, 2.87M)

There are better alternatives, but it's fine for non-enthusiasts.
t. /g/ent

because she knew he was spiderman, that´s the only reason she´s into him, pretty shallow girl if you ask me

how2get body like this

>be skinny
>do some pushups

was he autistic?

true

Attached: lasse matberg2.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

the audience

Movie was a major let down. I want a movie about spiderman not Tony Stark again

>This 17 year old clip, despite the slight aging & low quality webm still looks fantastic
Disney really needs to use better CGI artists. On a semi-related note, I think that's why I have hope for Venom 2. Andy Serkis is supposed to be directing, & he really does of good job of making sure all the motion capture & CGI shit is on point

That would've been a good twist, that she was only into him because she knew he was Spider-Man.

For real, I watched the Amazing Spider-Man the other day and it seemed pretty good in comparison.

DYEL twink mode

>unironically watching capeshit

>he doesn't realize that women "bully" the men they like

I see you're a man of culture as well

Attached: roots.jpg (906x398, 65K)

unironically coomed
9/10

Slavs know nothing about the human body that's how retarted they are

time, money, and dedication

the scene of the bridge where mj was telling peter about how she knew who he really was, you can see peter for a few seconds reacting in a frustated/sad way when he knew that´s the only reason she was checking out on him, but immediately that was quickly disregarded when they accidentally released some Mysterio´s holographic tech/tool

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEjIU7Qbj8

>Disney really needs to use better CGI artists.

Disney are not what they were.

Attached: disney alice kathryn beaumont.jpg (1248x1600, 236K)

you realize that she didn't want to be the first one that's honest about their feelings?

It's amazing how creative use of older CG results in a better product than just brute forcing a scene with modern technology

He's high on alien shit and it's supposed to be offputting. I don't know why people act like this is a bad scene, it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

How do I get a body like that

>poopdaya

Just a couple of bros who hit the town now and again to pick up some HOT CHICKS

>gave me hope.
That relationship was the least believable part of the movie--a film with shapeshifting aliens in it.