Which one has the better career?

Which one has the better career?

Attached: IMG_20190920_224050.jpg (1080x1049, 258K)

both are ugly thats for sure

Amelia because she's in two massively popular series, while Daisy will be typecast as Rey and will fade into oblivion. Solo is kino to boot, in fact, the best Nu Wars Disney shat out.

if being a dead soulless tranny is a career then Daisy has this one. if being an ugly fat whore is a career that man in a wig on the right is doing "better"

whoever has the better pussy

How are you not range banned yet?

The one without the poison womb

DAISY IS CUTE

Attached: Bustle-001.jpg (1785x2500, 543K)

Based

Isn't Emilia being typecasted though? Her roles are very similar.

They’re both shit, but Daisy was in two movies everyone hates, and pretty much nothing else, whereas Emilia was in a series that everyone loved until like halfway through. So a thing that was half good versus absolute shit.

I am only familiar with her SW work in Solo and some bits and pieces of scenes from GoT, but if i had to judge on those, I'd say she has a varied career. You may have skipped Solo because TLJ was an atrocity, but her character is 75% unlike her queen of dragons (based on what little of I know of GoT).

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

But her role in Me Before You and Last Christmas are the same

Wrong question faggot OP

>Which has the better brapper

wrong

I know Emilia is literally the Goddess of fertility Venus

Attached: 1564185140400.png (1459x1358, 2.02M)

This was posted by a seething roastie or a literal faggot. In any case, commit suicide.

I want to be reincarnated as their double ended dildo

It's a body double, retard.

>left
>saggy ass
lmao k

I wish I can lick their foreheads, if my life was a weird Hentai where I can stop time. I would stop time and lick the foreheads of famous females celebrities

Are you really this retarded or you're just pretending
Being gay is not normal dude, seek help

Attached: 1564353574254.jpg (1920x808, 367K)

>if my life was a weird Hentai where I can stop time. I would stop time and lick the foreheads of famous females celebrities
Delete this post and repost it with a tripcode