So how exactly did he manage to stick his head out the rear window while driving the car?

So how exactly did he manage to stick his head out the rear window while driving the car?

Attached: 4C3BAD23-2EB1-463A-8FB9-AA3A3D2A64FD.gif (500x255, 932K)

he's the joker baby

He used a ps 2 controler to control the car

Dick Jones arms

Attached: JokerPoster.jpg (810x1200, 71K)

I'll bite
he wasn't driving, some other guy was
also the cars in the back are doing the same movement

Driving with his feet

You wanna know how I got these arms?

One foot on the wheel while using cruise control.

kek

How do you know?
Nearly all comments on the YT video of this scene claim the Joker is the one driving. Who would be driving? Wasn't the Joker working on his own at that point?

I guess he also paid the mods for no_clip since he would have to phase through the grill that separated the back seat from the front in all police cars

The Joker literally had henchmen driving his big "Slaughter" truck and had guys shooting tethers to take down fucking helicopters, why wouldn't he have a driver.

His leg is skinny enough to fit through the grating.

nice dubs
>Nearly all comments on the YT video of this scene claim the Joker is the one driving.
since when do youtube comments stand as facts?
>Who would be driving?
some member of the Joker's gang
>Wasn't the Joker working on his own at that point?
they never mentioned that

for me, the cars in the back make it obvious that he and his men stole 3 cop cars and then went around doing le epic random driving thru the city

But /fit/ told me never to skip leg day

>The Joker literally had henchmen driving
>literally?
please never post again
all millenials have lost posting priviledges until midnight EST courtesy of asshat here
ladies, you may thank him after lights out

>use escaped mental patients off their meds as henchmen for your chaotic evil meme schemes
>the one driving the big truck or cop car can't actually drive and crashes
>your plan is ruined
Why did Jokeman have so much plot armor?

>I'll bite
>he wasn't driving, some other guy was
>also the cars in the back are doing the same movement

This. Sticking your head out the window is not what you'd do if you were being pursued by police, not even for a SICK MANIAC like the Joker.

You fucking cumhead he literally did have literal henchmen literally driving what about that is so difficult to understand

>drivel from a triggered groomed consumer
millenials are the niggers of generations, and your mere existence draining valuable neet resources from the boomers is a crime against humanity
luckily with diabeetus and global warning, we'll be through with you shitstains in just one more decade

He's a big guy.