Ridley Scott

When is this AIDS infected POS gonna make the Forever war? His alien movies are cancelled, its time for him to make something worthwhile again

Attached: forever war.jpg (350x168, 38K)

He hasn't made anything worthwhile since the first Alien. Ridley is just a glorified one hit wonder whose other films land on a spectrum between passably decent and entirely forgettable.

Ridley Scott's Marooned in Realtime would be way better and then he can make gay prequels of The Peace War

Gladiator is great.

>no good movies
what is
>Gladiator
>Robin Hood
>The Martian
>Kingdom of Heaven

>The Peace War
Havent read it. It any good?

Scott is a hack who hasn’t made anything good since the 80’s, his brother was always the better director
Gladiator is ok, the rest of those are garbage

>the rest of those are garbage
>robin hood is garbage
t. Frenchy

It's funny and kind of basic at first but the author (who, Freeman Dyson aside, basically coined the singularity concept) takes the tech and goes to crazy extremes with it. It gets progressively awesome. Marooned in Realtime is great.

>board full of incels that shill ramboshit 8 and capeshit daily insulting one of the few directors and only directors his age capable of kino and so capable of scifi kino
Lmao you're all fucking plebs and contrarian idiots

he's doing the Battle of Britain next

"He had AIDS Ridley Scott?"

It is, second worst Robin Hood movie in front of the 2018 one

>complains about people attacking Ridley
>half the thread is people defending him
Dilate and clear your head bruh

>one of the few directors and only directors his age capable of kino and so capable of scifi kino

Attached: 6E156865-EC54-4289-9DDC-F9A68EF87E23.jpg (598x399, 23K)

Will it be kino?

Tell me why you don't like it. I always see people say its bad, but they never say why.
Did you not like it that it wasn't a typical robin hood story?

Cameron is fucking dogshit back to redred. Hes a producer even alita was better than his avatarshit
Another cameronfag pleb

Aliens is worse than Prometheus and Alien Covenant. Anyone with cinematic taste will agree.

What posts are you reading? Literally 3 posts shitting on him and calling him a hack and one saying hes good until I posted.

>Russel Crowe is too old to be playing Robin Hood, and the performance is pretty bland
>Robin Hood’s dad was the one who wrote the manga carta
>Hardly any scenes of Robin being an outlaw in Sherwood Forest
>Lady Marian wearing armour and charging into battle at the end
>Weird sense of nationalism by all the English characters even though in reality they would have been French and many of them supported the French invasion

Nobody mentioned Cameron you schizo

>Russel Crowe is too old to be playing Robin Hood, and the performance is pretty bland
I disagree. Hes supposed to be playing someone whos gotten home from a long war. Hes not supposed to be super young
>Robin Hood’s dad was the one who wrote the manga carta
Kinda goofy yeah but, it would explain Robin Hood's devotion to helping the common man
>Hardly any scenes of Robin being an outlaw in Sherwood Forest
I actually liked it for that reason. But then I view it as a fictional account of british history, not a robin hood movie
>Lady Marian wearing armour and charging into battle at the end
I didn't really care. Its not like the entire army was women
>Weird sense of nationalism by all the English characters even though in reality they would have been French and many of them supported the French invasion
I will agree with you there in part, but you have to keep in mind, just because the English had ties to Normandy, does not mean theyd side with a French king

>Cameron is fucking dogshit
>Cameron isn't mentioned in the thread
How does he make people seethe so much?

Attached: 1556557495071.jpg (1019x866, 544K)

Also agreed. Normans would not have wanted Frank fucking ahits stealing their rightfully-conquered Anglo clay.

He always have ten or twelve projects going on

Well this was one of those 10 or 12 but I haven't heard anything about it for 3 or 4 years

I think WB has the rights now, but they dont make big non-capeshit productions now

He is doing a 14th century movie with Matt Damon and Ben Affleck next

>I think WB has the rights no
mfer. We're never gonna get it are we?