Has any of y'all seen Red Letter Media's "Space Cop"...

Has any of y'all seen Red Letter Media's "Space Cop"? i love their videos but wanna know if i'ts worth the 25 bucks before purchasing it.

Attached: file.png (173x291, 113K)

It feels like a college humour video.

HAHA IM DOING THE DUMB 1950S VOICE LOL

Its not worth it, unless you really love them and want to pay for the commentary track. I would just download it or something, its really not good.
This is coming from someone who watched all of their videos 5+ times.

RLM do not make good films, I'm sure they could, but they're way too laid back for that.

It's shit. Seriously.

25 bucks? yikes

Typical internet reviewer bad on purpose film. They should actually try to make something. But they are all too scared of criticism.

No they really couldn't. Thats why they stick to le ironically bad movies

>Estimated Budget: $45,000,000.00

A disappointment. It has one funny joke and it's a meta joke. The script isn't there, Mike's fake accent is annoying, and the slapstick, usually one of their strong points, falls flat. While it's not terrible or unwatchable, any random Half in the Bag or Best of the Worst episode is funnier and more interesting.

Stay jealous. Go fuck yourselves.

I really like RLM and would love to recommend it but it's complete trash. I'd say try to buy feeding frenzy and torrent space cop because feeding frenzy is actually really enjoyable

Why are you seething this hard? It's not like Reddit letter media is paying you

Do you masturbate using a fistful of broken glass? Then it's for you.

>movie made by Internet personality
>”Is it good?”
You should know the answer by now.

We are partners of sorts since i have stake in the company with my patreon fee.

If you really want some off beat RLM kino just download the Gorilla Interrupted torrent instead. Ignore the movie itself and watch the documentary of how they made it.

It works mostly as a origin story for the group and they all shitting on this fourth dude that the eventually cut off from the group.

Attached: file.png (886x665, 741K)

Oh boy, You should look up what stake means

torrent it

If you like it buy some merch to thank them.

Feeding Frenzy is worth a watch. Space Cop is boring and terrible.