What did Yea Forums think of her Colbert interview

Attached: 1568983461125.jpg (640x640, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkfEX0sqAI
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29239194
nature.com/articles/ngeo2248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>euros more indoctrinated
>free thinking Americans have different ideas

true

150 generic /pol/bots responses in 3,2,1...

I'd pay good money to see this lil cunt debate Ben Shapiro and get her smug shit eating grin whipped of her down syndrome face

Attached: Murica.png (856x846, 85K)

Fuck yah I love discussing whether or not somebody gives a shit about climate change on Yea Forums

Vegan eating does not stunt development in children. Just look at this 16 year old: She's healthy and well into puberty.

Why are all americans more stupid than a little girl O.O

I agree, I'm sure the billionaire Jews have our best interest at heart. We should never question them.

>free thinking americans
>get their dicks mutilated at birth because herrsteinberg tells them to

buhhhh whuddabudda china&india chinkmen

Attached: 235931bd.jpg (650x413, 24K)

>indoctrinated by basic facts
>not the free thinking creation science class americans have
Ask me how I know you don't have a foreskin

Has she ever been in a debate that wasn't scriped?

billionaire jews push climate change though. its code for population control nothing more. they dont actually give a shit about the earth.

oy vey goy pay a billion dollars to our special interest group or the world will flood and get hurricaned to death by isis

>Vegan eating does not stunt development in children

that's true. She looks like that because her mother drank alcohol during pregnancy. That said, Greta is still right about climate change and /pol/acks opinions in that matter were proven to be bullshit funded by kochs, exxons and so ons

If someone had've asked me to on tv when I was 16 I would've said hell fucking no

because she is legal and has sex

Ben Shapiro a shit

>shapiro

Attached: 1535212679094.jpg (1186x860, 62K)

>Ben Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

He is such a skilled debater, he sure knows his stuff.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

liberals be like malthusianism wuts dat

Attached: 1542127329574.jpg (675x768, 101K)

Reminder that a crew has to fly out to reclaim the boat anyway. With that on top of the carbon footprint building a one person boat capable of crossing the Atlantic, especially with all the tech she had, the trip was far more wasteful than if she would have just gotten a plane ticket. It's all theatrics, these frauds only care about the climate because talking about it gets them more attention and makes them look moral.

we're already past the point of no return and people still dont believe in it, theres no saving us

imagine being this much of a bootlicker

There's a certain kind of irony in thinking climate change is some conspiracy funded by rich jews when the reality is climate change denial is literally funded by rich oil and gas companies.

good. now we can laugh when nothing happens and put you fear mongering retards in death camps.

this, fuck the planet and fuck kids, ih ope they get killed by mad max cannibals gangs

It's both funded by Jews to create yet another divide and conquer.

>we're already past the point of no return
this is true but the only thing we're not gonna be saved from are the unwashed hordes of brown people.

nice binary thinking smooth brain dope

i "believe" in climate change, which is to say i think the corporations preventing action should fuck off and die.

at the same time, i've never wanted to punch a teenager in the face so bad.

when will she realize that shes just a pawn?

>watching comedy central
>watching the (((colbert report)))
Im sure the really cool, smart, liberal crowd cheered and roared with a huge release of cum breath while clapping their asses off at this.
>lol you still have people here that dont deep throat every piece of propaganda the anti white global jewish cabal spits out LOL

is her face partially paralyzed?

>she
>realize

boo hoo now who will pay for the (((researchers))) helpful input
OH FUCK OH MAN THE WORLD IS GETTING HOTTER LOOK AT THE CHART I MADE
PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER GOVERNMENT GRANT

She has autism and no tits

Veganism: not even once

>THE PLANET IS ON FIRE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING
>okay how about china and india, arguably the two most egregious contributors to the destruction of the planet, focus on educating their populations to have less children instead of exploding their populations exponentially?
>NO NO NO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP USING PLASTIC STRAWS

The world is a fucking joke

This is always the stupidest criticism of climate change activists. Any individual, even some rich fucker flying around on private jet, isn't going to make much of an impact on the environment one way of the other. all that shit about saving electricity in your house or not using air conditioning is nonsense. You need to get rid of fossil fuel companies in order to make an actual impact on this shit.

Ahahhaha holy fuck

I can confirm, 'climate change' is a religion here in europ and heretics and non-believers get slaughtered by the fanatics.

i'm just making these threads to post Greta

Attached: GettyImages_1167860285.jpg (1400x1400, 235K)

what is the kike endgame? what is there to rule when you destroy the planet?

FUCK CLIMATE CHANGE
FUCK ((((THEM)))
FUCK MUH FUTURE GENERATIONS
FUCK THE PLANET
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK SWEDEN
FUCK NIGGERS
AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
FUCK JANNIES

Wait, I thought she looked like that because that’s just how Swedish people look. Are all Swedes FAS?

true. wonder why eurotards dont question it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkfEX0sqAI

hmm

>believing in global warming
They cut off your spiritual foreskin

do you get off on being reductive?

>I purposely pretend to misunderstand him, that makes me smart
Based third grader

Does anybody in this thread genuinely not believe in climate change?

>16 years old
Yeah that vegan diet is working out great so far

Attached: 1547863161577.jpg (960x960, 82K)

India just banned plastic. China is massively expanding solar. meanwhile in America you want to nuke hurricanes and falsify weather reports.

>corporations preventing action
There are approximately zero corporations keeping you from living a "green" lifestyle. The biggest problem in predominantly white countries are the whiney cunts that can't be bothered unless mommy and daddy government put a gun to their head.

That's a tranny. They want to reveal this after 'she' saves the world so that they can claim that everyone's hero is trans. Just look at how flat that chest is for a 16 year old girl.

this is precisely why i gave up on environmentalism. it's a joke waste of time. the US accounts for 10% of the world carbon emissions. all of europe probably is like 6%. it's just a fucking waste of time when the insect countries dont give a shit and im tired of pretending like we can do anything at all here to stop it. just let it all fucking end. hope the planet cooks humanity to death.

Destroy God. yes jews have this much hubris

I'm a Eurotard and I do question it. It's literally a religion around here and if you so much as question one part of it, you're deemed as a far-right conspiracy theorist that hates the world. WORLD WAR III WHEN?

Attached: 1556118989162.png (1350x1334, 1.41M)

Creepy, arrogant sociopathic autistic weirdos like her are your future elites btw. You're going to see dozens like her in the coming decades

Except the whole foreskin thing started because of puritanical Christians at the start of the century, who explicitly believed slicing off a boy's foreskin will "discourage masturbation." These people later went on to popularize breakfast cereal which, again, was believed to discourage childhood masturbation.

Jew: "Facts don't care about your feelings"

Experts: "Climate change is happening"

Jew: "THIS FEELS WRONG, THEREFORE IT IS NOT TRUE, TRUST ME I DEBATE COLLEGE KIDS"

Attached: XD.jpg (456x426, 100K)

She looks like a drunk bonobos monkey

for anyone but burgers its not a question of faith.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>Creepy, arrogant sociopathic autistic weirdos like her are your future elites btw
You think this hasn't been the status quo for hundreds of years?

>fossil fuel industries haven't been lying for decades
>india and china are the worst contributors
>this fucking autistic teenager is dispatched to "inspire" everyone

enjoy your sheckels, faggot.

You assume I'm not a self-made success

im waiting for a pack

>Except the whole foreskin thing started because of puritanical Christians at the start of the century, who explicitly believed slicing off a boy's foreskin will "discourage masturbation." These people later went on to popularize breakfast cereal which, again, was believed to discourage childhood masturbation.

>Hey there's this thing we used to do in the past which started as a really retarded thing, and it still is, but we still do it.

>WHY DID EUROPEANS DO THIS TO US? NOW I HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS RETARDED TRADITION BECAUSE IM FREETHINKING.

Go die in a mall shooting you fucking retard

Attached: death.png (750x742, 493K)

>bootlicker
could you possibly come up with a more generic response, commie?

>ahahah look at this one vegan in particular
>meanwhile there are billions of meat eating fat piece of shit american 16 year olds with life expectancies of a golden retriever

We know the climate is constantly changing on earth. Giving your ZOG billions more in taxes to outsource your jobs to china and india while importing millions of third worlders solves nothing.

I don't trust anything I don't understand. Until these kikes propose a feasible solution with a concrete time and cost I will continue to assume they're sticking a thermometer outside and recording it for a hundred thousand dollars of taxpayer money.

she's swedish, she probably got wet seeing trevor noah.

These kids are so impressionable they think that we can simply power the planet with solar and wind. Useful idiots who would soon shut up if they had to give up their technological trinkets.

On which side? It's a rigged game.

Imagine being this much of a lazy good for nothing piece of "human" garbage. You want to take what you haven't earned and claim it as yours under the guise of "sharing" when you have nothing to share to begin with, cunt. You're evil, scum, filth. You should be killed.

Attached: commies.jpg (511x471, 48K)

hahah liberal pussies getting btfo in this thread. if it was up to them the world would only have one brown tranny grazing on grass. that is their ideal world.

>everybody watching looks miserable and dis-interested whilst on their phones
Typical fucking zoomers

I'm not the person you were responding to, I was simply pointing out that the villain behind gentile circumcision were creepy child-obsessed Evangelicals and not the nefarious Jew.

it's high time we did something about climate change, by invading India, Africa, and the Middle East and whole sale butcher the inhabitants for the good of humanities future.

And it's not racist because the real Asians will be able to survive the future apocalypse and make our goods for us, as white begin a clean agrarian future global utopia.

Heard she doesn't believe in technology. Even swam to america from norways coast

>These kids are so impressionable they think that we can simply power the planet with solar and wind.

Yeah, you are right, lets just continue the path we've been going down. what a great take user

fapped to this 6 times already

Attached: 1568964124847m.jpg (1024x751, 43K)

When your diet is stopping you from properly going through puberty it's a problem

wow the left can meme

she has puffy mosquito bites for life now. thats kind of hot

>He bought into evolution
Europoors everyone.

I agree, that's why the boat stunt was stupid. Just get on a plane like everybody else. Let your arguments speak for themselves without having to rely on unrealistic gimmicks.

That said I guess I do understand how a publicity stunt like that could work and cause people to talk about climate change, I just don't think it was a very good one.

If people are serious about tackling the problem we need to embrace nuclear energy.

Or we could build more modern nuclear plants, declare war on China and sterilize Africa and India. Oh I forgot you don't actually want to solve the problems.

too lazy to watch it; did he bring up FAS?

Attached: greta FAS.jpg (1052x380, 245K)

Attached: greta2.jpg (600x800, 52K)

>DUDE WAR AND EUGENICS LMAO

here, edgelord:

What a particular unusual non sequitur

You do realize that's a child, right? Just to clarify before I screencap this for the proper authorities to take a look at

eugenics was a progressive movement though

Look at it this way, user; support for a "single-state" Israel is dying as demographics change, and the AIPAC has done a piss-poor job at indoctrinating the next generation.

So while the world is getting browner, we're soon going to hit a point in 30-40 years where people will force Israel (lest they become a hermit state like North Korea) to accept Palestine in and further mongrelize their population. Their own tactics will kill them.

Attached: 1443302746324.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

lmfao fuck off faggots. im anarcho-capitalist. youre fucking braindead bootlickers.

>declare war on China and sterilize Africa and India.

Excuse me what the fuck is that going to solve?

If you want to solve climate change you have to go to the biggest expenders per capita, i hate to tell you, but they aren't in africa.

Also this:

>like OMG, we need to save the planet guize!!
>all of them would be lost if the power went out and they couldn't charge their phones for a few days
Honestly, fuck the planet and future generations. I'd be more inclined to pollute more when presented with this bunch of faggots

That's right just keep patting yourself on the back for pretending to care.

>get rid of fossil fuel companies
With Orange McRetard in the White House and the oil companies virtually funding the government? I doubt that will happen until we're all oil ourselves.

>bootlicker
found the under 18 year old

>tfw a 16 year old girl triggers 30 year old incels to post 150 replies in a few minutes

Right- and leftwing fags are the real snowflakes of the world

Attached: 1488224552204.jpg (760x571, 41K)

well i can respect some healthy skepticism i guess

>haha look at how much I dont care that I entered the thread and replied
based retard

Based undeservedly arrogant centrist poster

>THIS GIRL IS SO RETARDED, SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING LMAO IM TOO SMART FOR HER.

101 replies later.

Attached: Birb.jpg (616x960, 50K)

she's 17 fully legal here

Attached: 1568564149448.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Pollution hits the populations least equipped to handle it, which is by and large the Third World. A drying Africa means you'll see millions of people migrating to Europe seeking a life for their families after their subsistence-based agriculture starts to consistently fail.

that's one of the most based quotes i've ever seen

i just want to shag her

im not triggered ur triggered

China continues to be the largest polluter and ignores climate laws. Africa and India's populations are set to double in the next 50 years, Not only will that be unsustainable but as they are countries currently going through industrialization think of all the pollution it would cause. Sterilizing the populations now would mean less suffering in the long term. Think of it as pre abortion, abortion good remember.

>I dont understand things

but ben shapiro is an idiot

how new are you? that gets posted here multiple times daily

Attached: 1556133141271.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

#InVitroWorldWide

who /radical centrist/ here

It will be sustainable, because we as Americans have a duty to help these people.

I know I'd rather have a hardworking indian or African immigrant living next door to me vs a white supremacist incel like you

>he bought into gravity
lmao cucks

the third world doesn't inflict anywhere near the same carnage as the first world and china exists as a powerhouse in good part because it is enabled by western consumers
there may be vastly more people in certain areas but the environmental and economic impacts of different groups is far more important than number; "africans" aren't living absurdly above their means and feeding into a cyclical consumerism

what are you saying?

>mfw get's all the (you)'s for free

Attached: 1568769981132.jpg (644x429, 40K)

>China continues to be the largest polluter

>While the per capita average for the world as a whole is 5 tonnes of carbon dioxide, China is now producing 7.2 tonnes per person, to the EU's 6.8 tonnes. The US is still far ahead on 16.5 tonnes per person.

Go back to /pol/ user.

YOU JUST GOT OWNED BY FACTS AND LOGICS

Attached: alt-right.png (500x515, 129K)

>I'll be dead by the time climate change as has an actual effect
Well?

>whipped of
Yup, that's a Shapiro fan alright.

There were so many kino moments of this vid that if he hadn't actually shot a guy in the face and murdered him I'd have thought it was scripted

based

of course not she's an autistic kid

I highly, highly doubt that China is giving accurate numbers about how much pollution it puts out. That seems like the sort of thing that would be very easy to lie about.

>Well?
Could you hurry up?

thats per person. china has way more people

>quoting yourself

>I FEEL LIKE CHINA IS OUTPUTTING THE MOST CO2
>Posts data showing this isn't accurate at all, by any metric.
>WELL THEY MUST BE LYING, EVERYONE MUST BE LYING, THE ALTERNATIVE IS THAT MY FEELINGS ARE NOT FACT

Literally go fucking kill yourself you retard, go back to /pol/ and take shitty memes as fact.

>thats per person. china has way more people

Thats the whole point you fucking retard

Attached: potatoChipMaker.jpg (800x567, 132K)

Attached: svinto1.jpg (330x1024, 70K)

Solar is a meme that only works small scale. The world is fucked because hippies bought into big goal propaganda and demanded we stop building nuclear reactors.

you could coerce the process of industrialization in bourgeoning nations to be less devastating than the west's industrializations were, using the advances and lessons already made, and shift resources to reduce need for rapid and irresponsible industrialization
or you could resort to genocide

>per capita
>per person
>china has many times the amoun of population
can you even into math?

Europe: "I know, let's tax people more for CO2!"

>anarcho-capitalist
oh so just retarded then, that's fine too

You clearly don't have the foresight to look at the next 50 years when this stuff will really start to matter. These third world countries will continue to industrialize and their populations will swell. It doesn't matter what we do in the now when that is the future.
>treating the EU as one nation
>thinking China is giving accurate reports
Yeah just keep ignoring them dumping CFC's directly into major river systems along with all the recycled good we send them just because you want your cheap smartphone

Considering half of China's population still lives in medieval age conditions, they produce way more per industrial citizen than America.

why is a child on a late night show

>muh /pol/
have sex

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

You obviously have no problem putting your own delicate morals above the well being of the planet.

could anyone give me fanart of greta doing the caramelldansen dance. I need it a lot

Okay but China still puts out more than the USA when you account for the massive population

Because she cares about the world. For a lot of people(not you), that's a very respectable and admirable trait.

Good goy. Don't question anything. Don't care about the fact that the majority of pollution comes from the third world, China, Africa, and India. Even though none of that is reported on the news, its your fault in the west goy! Now enjoy your bug protein and reduced population even though we don't talk about the unchecked third world population, while I enjoy my organic grass fed milk, steak, and eggs.

I'm left of center, but I'm not that far left, especially compared to all the brainless communists on the internet.

>/pol/ only agrees to be against climate change when they realize they can use it to hate brown people
I agree that the developing world should be pressed to develop more ecologically, but let's be a little less transparent about what you really want.

I want to smell her hair and lick her face and suck her nose she's so delicious

You're on Yea Forums

We're all here because of something sad. Our successes are meaningless

Genocide would yield results, attempting to educate Africa has pretty much failed thus far.

lel what

the planet is fine

Attached: 72BC823D-91A2-4CAA-9814-8F96A75394D2.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

>every das boot thread i make doesn't get any replies
>this has 150+ replies in 30 minutes
i hate you all

"free thinking", "Koch brothers brain worms", tomato tomahto

>he bought into heliocentrism
retard spotted

Hey moische

>she's so delicious
Vegans are food.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONIONS PROTEIN AND BUGS! THANK YOU GREEDY MERCHANTS!

He posted per capita numbers. China has twice the carbon emissions of the US.

I want to eat her salty pussy, but thats just me

dont touch that mouse!

Attached: 1558795815337.jpg (799x633, 212K)

Yeah you're right, obviously a country like China that is infamous for lying and stealing and manipulating currency has no reason to lie about the amount of pollution they put out. Thought that was a perfectly valid point to make but you obliterated me with your all caps, greentext strawman. Whew, lesson learned. Don't mess with the left.

she already said that she lost virginity years ago. probably to some arab or a darkie.

oil companies put far more money into climate change groups than denial gorups

fascists don't actually care about anything they claim to care about. They just want to build their ideal pyramid, which must have people unlike them at the bottom.

Anything else is just them pretending to care about something as leverage to help make this pyramid.

This goes for climate change, crime, Israel, etc.

Tonight you will die.

Attached: cursed image of eceleb.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

seriously how do you stay immune

Attached: greta-thunberg-4.jpg (968x681, 42K)

Germans are not human, remember that

Attached: 1539882446751.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

>SHUT OFF ECONOMY TO LOWER TEMP BY .1 C OVER 80 YEARS
>ALSO WE LOVE OPEN BORDERS AND AFRICAN POPULATION EXPLOSION FUCK DRUMPF

Attached: 1560973838305.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Yes goy give billions to incompetent beaurocacies or we’ll all die

>free thinking
I also want to be free to think God created the world in a week and all the animals were already there and have that thought freely taught to children in my school system, how do I achieve such a level of freedom?

jealous?

Attached: 9c09ec0a45f38030835d28143af71052641068d87551112f2e998d9a08488d31.jpg (640x427, 247K)

If this were posted anywhere but reddit I'd think it was a joke

WHAT THE FUCK is there to said about das boot?

it's a movie about a fucking boat. literally everyone has watched it

get real white boi

Based free speech poster

based af

facists get fucked

which incompetent bureaucracy are you referring to. Specifically which one.

>While the per capita average for the world as a whole is 5 tonnes of carbon dioxide, China is now producing 7.2 tonnes per person, to the EU's 6.8 tonnes. The US is still far ahead on 16.5 tonnes per person.

Yes because that actually works, it is a fact that it works.

Oh right, silly of me, let just nuke CO2, because that FEELS like it might work.

>thinking China is giving accurate reports
Im sure its hard to gets your feelings destroyed by facts and logics but as a famous jew once said

"OY VEY GIVE ME YOUR MONEY YOU FUCKING INCEL, TRUST ME CLIMATE CHANGE ISN'T REAL, I CAN FEEL IT"

Go fucking shoot up a church.

>they produce way more per industrial citizen than America.

Wow what an interresting assertion user, do you have any data, FACTS and logics to back that up, or is it just a FEELING

Great retort, you got me dude, im dying over here.

I don't even know where to begin on how fucking retarded your statement is.
Is this what the NA education system is like? no wonder you guys shoot up your schools.

>Yeah you're right, obviously a country like China that is infamous for lying and stealing and manipulating currency has no reason to lie about the amount of pollution they put out.

You know what user, im sure the researchers just asked politely what china emits, im sure they not for a second suspected that they might manipulate that data.

Honestly, i should get in touch with the nobel comission to have you enstated for an award, because that we sure some hot logic right there, LYING, wow how did noone think of this when researching this paper.

Oh no, are you going to hire a bitcoin assassin?

Cool maybe next india will stop creating torrents of human waste of their coasts and china will stop using chemicals that have literally been proven to deplete the ozone and maybe both with stop having 50,000 children each day

why does she look like that?

The only honest environmentalist is Theodore Kaczynski.

Attached: 1541199979971.jpg (750x717, 92K)

She is jewish

holy shit /pol/turds BTFO

I'd invite you to come to America but we don't want fedora tipping brown people like you.

It almost certainly is because half of european countries don't have gay marriage, including germany

id rather hear for a knowledgeable person not some worthless figurehead

youre probably just a pedophile though

a vegan mother

Are they paying you per line break?

>I don't even know where to begin on how fucking retarded your statement is.
Nice argument retard. China pollutes more than the USA. The population being so much bigger means the AVERAGE amount per person is lowered.

>gay marriage
>Islam

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

Fuck the climate. I don't give a shit.

Attached: 1568315353485.png (488x452, 548K)

I 100% agree that human caused climate change is an existential issue
The best way to address it is to wipe China and India off the map. Who gives a shit if some swedes start eating bugs when factories dump lead and MIC and god knows what into our oceans without thinking twice.
Pretty based

I'm sure Ol' Sapphire Benjamin would win against this literally retarded FAS mongoloid femoid 6000000 to 1. But the real question is would the audience win or just get ZION'D to oblivion?

Attached: spergMill.jpg (682x900, 115K)

>pretending to care about the environment as an excuse to build your racial pyramid

Attached: ugh.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

this, is a shame the amount of normies in this board pretending to care
FUCK CLIMATE

>Honestly, i should get in touch with the nobel comission to have you enstated for an award
How bout you get in touch with reddit and go there, and then stay there. And then kys yourself. Reddit spacing fuckboi.

>Fuck the climate. I don't give a shit.

Attached: morelikeshitlennias.jpg (1271x677, 113K)

Keep replying with non-argument images for me to filter, you're doing me a big favor

>laughs at agenda fags

Attached: vegan-plant-based-news-who-is-greta-thunberg-1068x600.jpg (1068x600, 77K)

>billionaire jews arent pushing the climate control agenda.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1542083168561.jpg (900x900, 83K)

destroying your economy never "works", no

no one's even going to post the link to the video?

My female cousin had roughly the same severity of FAS, she had big ol' tits and nice wide hips and ass when she was 15. Face, brain and voice were fubar though.

like what?

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_pissed-800x450.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>7.2 per person x 1.2 billion
>16.5 x 300 million
Wanna know how I know you’re a brainlet? And that’s assuming China isn’t lying out their ass about pollutants.

wat is this

I refuse to believe that the marketing cabal behind this smarmy little bitch didn't see that a 16 year old girl preaching at you would come off as smug and arrogant

Attached: joker4.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

you're being a retarded christfag.

1) "blame" doesn't matter. this isn't a problem of personal responsibility

2) countries can't even have personal responsibility anyway. A country is not a person.

3) the stakes of politics are not "who is going to hell or heaven when they die" you fucking christfag dipshit. We're trying to reduce harm and improve material conditions here.

mad as fuck

Based and redpilled

Just jumped in my dirty 5 door diesel saloon and did some donuts, ama

Homogeneous nation right there.

lol

Attached: 1473450921974.jpg (234x250, 10K)

All Shapiro does is debate retarded college snowflakes to make himself look smarter by comparison. On the rare occasions he picks on someone his own size or taller he shorts out like a robot.

>per capita emissions

Genuinely the most disingenuous argument possible when it comes to this topic

>effort = success
this is a complete meme. it ignores IQ and inheritance. a retard can never become a doctor. a poor person can never get into a really nice and expensive university. a normal guy, or even a really smart guy, is never going to become truly successful. you can work yourself to upper middle class but youre never getting close to the 1%, even those insanely lucky like zuckerberg had important connections before hand and managed to ride the wave of a technological revolution.

Where I cone from autism is more like a fact

Liberals literally cannon comprehend that many non-whites don't like "progressive" rights like gay marriage and feminism, it's especially bad with Islam. They think there's a tiny minority of insane territorist ISIS members and the rest are like their friend Nalah from class who only wears the hijab because of cultural tradition

heh

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 2.3M)

Attached: norm.png (729x608, 633K)

In the Nordics we usually only see her kind in "special" school groups that are integrated into middle-schools and high-schools. She is legit mentally and physically damaged individual.

>it's another "Right-wingers get absolutely blown the fuck out in Climate Change debates" episode

Attached: 1478937544712.jpg (517x768, 331K)

malthus was a window licking retard who couldn't do math.

If you're not talking about wide-scale population control of industrialising regions with high birth rates like India, China and Africa then you are not serious about climate change and are merely posturing.

What, you think 2.5 billion Africans all driving SUVs is somehow preventable?

Prove me wrong.

>You will never be a little FAS gremlin shopped around like a hooker and put on a pedestal by major corporations looking to increase their donation revenue with relatable children while everybody just fucking ignores China and India

I agree with the point being made but it pains me to hear it coming from that commie faggot.

Nice grouping of size related jokes, I approve :D 5' 11" / 6' 2"

>only pretending to care about an issue when it can be used to justify building a racial hierarchy

Attached: lolfasc.jpg (900x600, 123K)

me but i don't believe in politics anymore

Attached: greta.jpg (1920x2074, 348K)

>It's a half of america gets completely BTFO by a little girl episode
Nice.

why do europoors bitch at us when the problem is already solving itself on our end
if you really cared stop the blacks and chinese from reproducing tbqh

Attached: 1552049939302.png (900x521, 247K)

Please, feel free to provide proof of macro evolution.
I'll wait.

they will murder each other as always

Inform yourself about the Chaos gods from Warhammer 40k. Jews believe/act because of the influence of similar demons.

>more people produce more pollution
wow, revolutionary. I guess China should just break up into 50 different countries so that it's suddenly okay for them to live as wastefully as the average westerner.

shut the fuck up you american cunt
come to sweden and run your mouth like that you'll find yourself regretting every word you motehrfucking fat piece of shit

>pretending to care about an issue until it challenges your delicate sensibilities and ability to acquire the newest iPhone

Attached: resist.jpg (414x512, 59K)

holy fuck
bbc source and everything

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 21K)

the reason I didn't mention any white countries is because they all have declining birth rates

Why don't you care about the environment user? Why won't you talk about population control? Why are you obsessed with meaningless shit like a 1% carbon tax, some tax credits to solar farms and banning plastic bags? Could it be it's all just posturing?

aaron howard

>all these zogbots getting heated because it's 61 degrees out instead of 60 degrees like it's a huge difference (over decades timespan too)

Attached: 1567038630987.png (550x535, 198K)

They're recording it you fucking idiot.

All the damage wrought by China is simply the result of being such huge producers for the world, not malice or desire simply to pollute. They produce to accommodate demand; changes in the West, even just societal ones, directly impact the demand and therefore impede pollution. They produce because it's profitable; the USA provides the demand and so is absolutely complicit in the pollution. You can't shirk blame for something by making someone else do the dirty work while accepting the finished product. It's easy to harp on about how China is so much worse, but take a glance at everything around you and realise your complicity. Domestic approaches to climate change and changes in policy and lifestyle ripple around the world and have the potential for far broader and more consequential impacts.

Dangerously based.

>get found out
>babble incoherently

stay classy nazis

Attached: Himmler_Dead.jpg (799x800, 82K)

Give the government more money and control over your lives you fucking wh*te devils!!!

Attached: EE7Y9XvXUAcRYoc.jpg (639x1016, 50K)

Attached: 1555386400822.jpg (384x395, 24K)

she kind of looks like jenny nicholson now

shutup bitch, you're on a computer right now

not an arguement get fuck oil merchants

Shouldn't these climate protestors support some sort of a tax on imports from China, given that their environmental record in manufacturing their goods is so awful?

Oh, but look, they don't support Trump's tariffs on China because it hurts basedbean farmers in the midwest? Can someone explain? I'm confused.

>sees BBC, IT MUST BE UNTRUE, IM NOT EVEN GOING TO CLICK ON THE ARTICLE AND READ THE SOURCE OF THE ARTICLE, LET ME BROWSE MY POL MEMES IN PEACE, THIS IS MY SAFESPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

nature.com/articles/ngeo2248

Here you go you fucking retard, although if you're too fucking retarded to read a BBC article i doubt you can comprehend a scientific paper. Some of those words in there are 4 or 5 syllables.

Attached: mcdunit.jpg (802x960, 41K)

you dont even understand the graph you posted

I'm a centrist from 2010.

So i'm far right today.

china is still way ahead of the US in this matter. what do you mutts want them to do? kill half of their population or further lower their already low living standards? you dumb cunts could simply stop being so fucking fat and drive more efficient cars to make a huge impact.

>yeah bro communism is totally humanitarian bro
>STOP HAVING KIDS

Attached: 1543830414433.jpg (957x621, 90K)

yeah it's almost like when you choose quality over quantity people have higher standards of living but r-selected bugmen wouldn't understand that

a daring but swedish opinion

Attached: 1568919353502.png (828x462, 666K)

>misleading graph
>socialism is when the government does things

boomer detected

Attached: boomer_detected.png (243x208, 10K)

>not understanding the magnitude of repercussions from a single degree of temperature change
>frogposter
>"zog"

reminder that the average Yea Forums user is a retarded underage highschooler

>libshits are now anti-free trade

Truly bizarre how it keeps flipping depending on the argument.

i'll stomp you in the snow fucking pagan ape

do you realize china is polluting to maintain your sedentary burger consumerist lifestyle

Nice head-cannon.
Can you draw us a picture of what you imagine these people to look like? Then they'll be even more real!

>ACTIVELY INDUSTRIALIZING NATIONS PRODUCE MORE POLLUTION!
No fucking way?!? Guess we better catch up.

I had hoped that this website would grow up at some point, but i guess it's mostly edgy teens

That's actually a pretty good point, hadn't considered it.

you already are not having children

Why do Germans revel in having every semblance of their life dictated to them by mother government?

>but we're humitarian
honestly how much greens manage to expose themselves

Attached: image-1404108-860_poster_16x9-fkpz-1404108.jpg (860x484, 51K)

>Sweden
How many times has she been raped?

>repercussions from a single degree of temperature change
lol muh tsunami tidal waves NYC under water!!

suck my dick stupid

and I have a bachelor of science degree get owned :)

damn, you're saying we can save the climate by paying MORE taxes to the global homo oil industrial complex so billion dollar corporations can get "carbon credits" ?

lol

So you're saying we need to take governmental action to damage China's economy and its role as a manufacturing powerhouse?

>climate change is real in 90s
>Ameri-orcs hear about this and immediately just believe whatever (((YOUR FAVORITE POLITICAL PARTY))) says
Leave it to an American to root for their side no matter what facts are shown like some sort of sick muttball game

Attached: 84A819E0-22D3-4433-BCE7-667CAB39A155.png (750x1334, 1.21M)

>(You)

So, are /pol/fags literal retards? How could anyone deny global warming at this point?

>reprecussions
less people die because it's not as fucking cold and plants grow better

I do, there's nothing unusual or special about that

Not an argument
t. Not the user you replied to

Lmao, just nuke the CO2 away

Attached: BoomerKot.jpg (720x634, 83K)

I'd pay good money to whatever based retard throws a shit on them

BOOMERS OUT

Attached: SeanHannity-Loser.jpg (1000x542, 39K)

Yeah they're the ones pushing climate change at every opportunity

True, sadly...

it's just not a big deal
but a 20% tax on all my shit is a big deal

wtf are you saying
what is this cumbrain nonsequitur

>celebrate aborting children
>want to save the planet for the next generation of children

Attached: 1485974621592.png (600x600, 478K)

It's a terrible point because changing demand for goods does not change demand for how the good was produced
You don't actually care how your coffee was grown, dried and shipped to you, and you never will. If you switch to tea all you've done is change product, you haven't changed your concern for its manufacture.
Go ahead and buy energy efficient appliances, they'll still be made in China, with capital equipment powered by coal and the byproducts will still get dumped in the ocean

Yeah man it's almost like taking industry away from China and employing locally under our own country's control might be better or something idk dude lol
I'm pretty sure the president wants that though so that's really bad right??

>That said, Greta is still right about climate change and /pol/acks opinions in that matter were proven to be bullshit funded by kochs, exxons and so ons
Elaborate

No problem, we also prefer africans in Israel

I think thats the point. Even he can outwit her

The real redpill is that /pol/ doesn’t actually give a fuck about anything other than pissing of libs. They would scarf down buckets of shit if the left told them not to.

It's almost like everyone you interact with actually hold beliefs that are subject to differ from whatever arbitrary group you've decided to put them in because of an inability on your end to discuss genuinely with other human beings (not all libshits think the same thing).

can you stay on topic for five seconds and not talk about your favorite sexual fetish for a few minutes
boomer alzheimers is hard i get it but using every topic to talk about your religion is getting old

there is no ethical consumption under global capitalism.

Antifa guys are diametrically opposed to guys who think Stalin did nothing wrong. This might surprise American retards but there is no such thing as a united “left” on a quest to destroy muh western civilisation with free healthcare

There is ZERO empirical, falsifiable evidence that anthropological climate change is real, and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

Attached: 1560948176648.png (450x472, 189K)

Why? Native swedes are pacifist cucks and mudslimes don't care

I personally don't give a fuck about it since it'll be an issue long after I'm dead, but to claim it doesn't exist is just retarded.
I know, it's obvious that a very large portion of them are underage.

so your plan is to ask politely the biggest most powerful countries on earth, with a billion people in them, to stop their industrial revolution and go live in huts?

>I'd pay good money to see this lil cunt debate Ben Shapiro and get her smug shit eating grin whipped of her down syndrome face.
10/10 bait or mutt

Attached: 1566503915265.jpg (640x638, 80K)

There's such a thing as "less bad"- support local manufacturers and support politicians who support local manufacturers

I like this imagine.
Every ass bucket puts out pictures today saying India doesnt pollute as much as place like Australia and then you see pictures of their smog filled shit hole, with people actively shitting on the beach as well as that beach being utterly filthy is basically dangerous to swim in. But no, we need to stop polluting in the clean places.

Just saying, it was the guy Al Gore served under as VP that allowed China to join the WTO

>pretending to care about the environment when it can be used as an excuse for racism

Attached: el_paso_shooter_radicalized_by_dipshits.png (1791x1477, 1.81M)

Sees a picture on an anime imageboard.

Completely disregard 30 years of scientific consensus.

I don't think anyone here is denying climate change

>muh evolution
>muh adaptation
>muh survival of the fittest
>life finds a way
>everything will die if we don't do something now
Do you fags ever get tired of contradicting yourselves?

and then accuse anybody who trusts the scientific consensus of Lysenkoism, as if that makes any goddamned sense at all.

Don't be so cruel on the kid

>rich
>autistic
>self superior
fuck her.

All the real men died in WW2

a million people entering a country illegally every year is an invasion

idk what graphics like this even attempt to show, that rightwingers don't ignore reality?

Everyone accept me is a fucking idiot.

>scientific consensus
There's no such thing; "scientific consensus" is LITERALLY an oxymoron.

>it's almost if
Entry level redditism

You sweet innocent flower, get out before it's too late.

Attached: CIA.jpg (716x768, 79K)

i only click archive links even though i couldn't be fucked to care

Attached: 1566251795030.jpg (294x480, 15K)

The problem he described was even worse before and during World War II you fucking idiot. Hitler’s word superseded any kind of law

White people get the nice version of invasion where people come to your country to be exploited economically by you for cheap consumer goods and fruit, and we get the nice version of genocide which involves creampies and adorable mixed babies.

White privilege is pretty great you gotta admit.

Attached: white_tears.gif (320x179, 639K)

these dumb faggots drink bleach and smoke drywall, they dont give a fuck about science. they hang out at the anime club and give each other meth blow jays or as i like to call it chasin clouds on the hour
dont try to reason with retarded dad fuckers
lay off the crack man

CO2 has green house effects demonstrated under lab conditions
Amount of CO2 in atmosphere increases
Burning things creates CO2

Why do you fight on lost ground? Wait are americans really brainwashed enough they think they can just feel the facts way?
HOOOOOLY SHIT

Karl popper would like to have a word with you.

I don't know what kind of retarded neet life you are living, but as someone in the scientific community i can tell you this is exactly how scientific "facts" work.

Jesus christ, positivism is one of the single greatest achievements of modern western society, and you seem to be completely unaware of it.

Pic related

Attached: retard.jpg (349x642, 40K)

>doing the same thing
It's Reddit! It's Libtards! It's the alt-right! It's /pol/!! Shut the fuck up you massive baby. What is so difficult about authentically engaging with people?

>Its another 'MUH CLIMATEfags getting BTFO' thread
Oh wait, that's every thread...

>White birthrate slowly decaying naturally
>Means white countries will pollute less
>I know let's import millions of people to keep polluting
>This is somehow a good thing because muh /pol/ even though Communism is all about anti-natalism and less population
I don't understand you

Attached: 1551381145992.jpg (960x960, 43K)

This, except ironically. I’m majoring in Marine Environmental Science and climate change is 100% real. I’ve spent hours on this site debating but I’ve come to realize that there are three types of deniers on here
>the guy that doesn’t care about the truth and only cares about being right
>the guy that doesn’t care about the truth and only cares about liberals being wrong
>the guy legitimately too dumb to understand what’s going on and just links article after article of stuff he hasn’t actually read
Climate change is real. Ocean Acidification is real. It’s all real, and China and India are mostly to blame.
>SO WHY DO AMERICANS HAVE TO CARE
because it’s our job to police third world shitholes. Stop coping and email your senator

Attached: 126567E2-814D-46D3-B2A9-2B2CB6A7AB7F.jpg (720x432, 42K)

CLIMATE IS CHANGING AND PEOPLE WILL DIE!!! AND THATS NOT A GOOD THING

Attached: 1554227335080.jpg (571x638, 75K)

neoliberal, libertarian, and fascist ideologies literally cannot account for climate change, so they deny it instead. Some fascists are trying to incorporate it using a racial lens but it's incredibly stupid as usual.

China is 67th in per capita GDP, lower than Mexico and fucking Romania. I guess to you that means they're a really poor, unproductive country.

Remember we need those people to work the low skill low pay jobs even though apparently all those jobs will soon be automated

Attached: 1568120508575.jpg (170x328, 19K)

>it's a chapotard can't resist using his super secret in-group language, thereby outing himself as a complete retard and invalidating every one of his posts episode

this is the average climate change redditor everyone

while you're at it genius, go look up expected population growth for the next 40 years you fucking drooling retard

I believe in climate change I just don't think it can be reversed or reconciled with modern technology, ESPECIALLY as the third world develops

One, you don't know what neoliberalism is
Two, I'm pretty sure a fascist state, having total political control, could probably deal with pollution

>not a homo
Kys you fuckin' degenerate, leave the freethinking to us. NPC tier pos! Keep goblin' the jew semen.

Attached: 1548451259216.jpg (552x615, 30K)

>Karl Popper
>as someone in the scientific community
>this is exactly how scientific "facts" work

please please please please please please read a fucking book for once in your life.

Clearly a false flagger and probably samefagging

>decries redditors
>uses reddit spacing
epic

>I’m majoring in Marine Environmental Science

That's a yikes from me

>can't bother to provide archive
sure

Attached: greta-thunberg-800x480.jpg (800x480, 37K)

none of that shit is real you mongoloid faggot and assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a commie is a fucking mental illness
diagnosis: brain AIDS
everyone will kill themselves polluting because your meme was gold star quality now everyone wants to die you win wowee
based and schizopilled

neoliberalism, best exemplified by Reagan and Thatcher, was an update made to liberal ideology which stressed that free markets were the solution to every problem that couldn't be explained in individualist terms.

>Karl "don't tolerate the intolerant" (((Popper)))
lmaoing because I know your being 100% serious too.

Attached: Karl Popper.jpg (593x480, 144K)

Speaking of Popper, climate change is literally unfalsifiable

why

reddit is a meme started by redditors.

there's nothing wrong with separating your paragraphs by an extra line-break, even if they're only one sentence long.

>HURR DURR HERES SOME RETARDED FEELINGS I HAVE WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP

>Facts and logics

>BUT HE IS FROM REDDIT, THEREFORE I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY MY FEELINGS, THIS IS MY SAFESPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I did, it was called "The Logic of Scientific Discovery".

This isn't controversial, of course natural sciences relie on scientific consensus. This is not the hill you want to die on my man.

>duh durr nothing can be proven only disproven hurp durp
>also because not everyone agrees, only a vast majority, that climate change is real, there’s no definitive proof durr
>because of this there is literally no way to prove climate change is real!
GOD BLESS THE U S A

>none of that shit is real

what an embaressing post

Wait i though jews were supposed to have a higher IQ than whatever the fuck alabama dumbfuck you are, therefore he must be correct, right?

>climate change is literally unfalsifiable
I think you need to have a look at your null-hypothesis.

well most of these just activist types just scream and use the denier strawman right off the bat

There's nothing wrong with scientific consensus. It's basically a social tool that allows governments and businesses to safely interact with the scientific world without falling into autistic principled agnosticism, which is how every good person should behave.

I just wanted to point out that your post was cringe.

I’m also getting my third mates unlimited license. MES is just a side thing since business majors are useless. Enjoy making under six figures wagelet

guys i'm making a next one just for greta you can prune this one mods

Attached: 1565889262761.webm (246x154, 1009K)

go eat your tendies and while youre at it eat your dad out brenda

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH PEOPLE YOU CANT HAVE OPINIONS THAT AREN'T EXPRESSLY ADHERENT TO SOCIAL NORMS

Attached: 8509850982.png (231x218, 8K)

Have you ever been gangraped by a group of dolphins and if so did they make you coom

Yeah but it's not caused by CO2 and it's not nearly as bad as they say.

so? use your words chicken smasher

do it, the chapotard is positively SEETHING and he's not going to give up until he has to resort to posting his drumpftard image collection

what's it caused by

To any climate change deniers:

What would it actually take for you to believe it’s real?

what a milquetoast opinion
you should really consider never returning here

Also imagine thinking that social consensus is "definitive proof" of anything. If you're a scientist and unironically think this, kill yourself.

That being said we should have a global task force to address climate change, depopulate the third world, obsolesce non-renewable energies (other than nuclear) and get rid of plastics and other environmental poisons.

>I just wanted to point out that your post was cringe.

So you agree 100% with what i said, but it is somehow cringe? i know a lot of people on here are spergs, but maybe have a tendie and explain to your boomer dad why, what i said was "cringe".

This isn't a "social norm" i know if you watch Alex Jones and Fox news all day it might seem so, but this is not contestable, this is as much a fact as gravity is.

persecutory delusions

>boowicker
reminder that communism has lead to statist shitholes more times than not

death by the billions, outside my country, and in 4k

My favorite political party saying that it is so. God forbid i do any actual critical thinking myself.

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 52K)

with climate science the idea of consensus has been abused far too much though by too many interests, so it's kind of a double edged sword.

>I think you need to have a look at your null-hypothesis.

I think you don't even know what you're talking about and are now resorting to spouting words you heard in the lecture hall hoping no-one will notice that you're not making sense

It's not anywhere as near as much a fact as gravity. Gravity is reproducible. You can apply it to your own life, and the rule will ALWAYS work. Climate Change, though probably real, cant be reproduced, because we only have one climate, and no good way to model it. Even professional models suck right now. Hopefully in the age of mass data collection it'll get better and better.

I imagine by 2080 we'll be able to completely control weather and climate.

gift that keeps on giving

Attached: 1568159596529.png (679x655, 113K)

for climate activists to start pushing for sanctions against african countries that do not institute sweeping population control measures

If you can find a way to use it to start a war against China, so I can go massacre them.

If governments actually tried to solve the problems, and not just use it as an excuse to make the working class poorer and less healthy

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST USE FACTS AND LOGIC YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS BE CONTRARIAN AND SUPPORT YOUR POLITICAL PARTY
(This is all you’ll get from me, basedjack poster)

Overpopulation and overcrowded cities are the primary cause of pollution and bringing in more people increases that.
Use your brain nigger.

Gravity has all sorts of practical, daily applications. Like when my belly dunlapped over my belt.

I have indeed swam with dolphins, but only danger I’ve ever been while diving was when a girl swung around and hit me in the with her air tank

>I took Climate Change classes and they told me it's real so it's definitely real

We all the know the climate is changing (it always has and always will). Some people are saying CO2 is causing a huge warming spike, but they are unable to directly prove this in any way.

Attached: 1563991732018.jpg (640x480, 18K)

Yeah, I agree. Let's nuke the Chinese.

Did you free your willy

>Sarin gas has shown to be lethal, demonstrated under lab conditions
>Therefore Assad gassed his own citizens
"CO2 does thing" has nothing to do with proving anthropological climate change being real; good Lord you're stupid.
I'm not American either.

Wow, I'd expect someone with a big 'ol fancy job title like that to be able to read. No one is saying its not happening, we're just not causing it, its completely natural and there's nothing we can do about it.

Most likely a cycle in the solar output.

>milquetoast
Only gay people use this word

you just used it. so you are gay. now suck my dick, user.

I’m only allowed to believe climate change is real if I go on /pol/ and see someone say that denying climate change supports Jewish people.

>I FEEL you don't even know what you're talking about and MY WORLDVIEWS ARE BEING QUESTIONED, AND IT MAKING MY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Here i fixed your post for you user.

>You can apply it to your own life, and the rule will ALWAYS work.
Excuse me? Always is a strong word.

I can't guarantee that an apple is going to fall if i let go of it, but i can, on previous historic data deduce that there is a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance that it will, but i can't say it with 100% gurantee.

This is exactly the same line of thinking that got us into trouble identifying Mercury's orbit, because we applied Newtonian physics (Laws of motion) when in fact they did not incorporate Einsteins THEORY of relativity.

There are no such things as SCIENTIFIC FACTS, only predictions of differing probabilities.

>I imagine by 2080 we'll be able to completely control weather and climate.

Keep dreaming user.

>Most likely a cycle in the solar output.
science is aware of this and it's accounted for

I didn't "use" the word, I merely quoted you

Attached: XcJMy69.jpg (1080x1017, 159K)

It’s not definite proof because it’s a social consensus, it’s just extremely likely because an overwhelming majority has come to the same conclusion
>B-BUT THAT’S NOT 100% PERCENT PROOF!!!

>co2 isn't heating up the planet dispute the fact that it traps heat and we realize giggatons every year in the atmosphere.
>its the solar cycle cause is his so

You claimed to have read Popper, yet you don't know what the central concept he's most famous for, why did you even comment?

suck my dick, stupid little bitch
you fucking cocktease

the difference between and ice age and now is a few average degrees lower in temp.

Science is not a person or a single entity.

There isn't enough CO2 for it to be a main cause, and more CO2 causes more plant growth, which creates more converters for turning CO2 into O2.

It's hilarious how they convinced the environmentalists that plant food is a pollutant LMAO.

chad

china and India have the highest percentages of renewable energy per capita

>Deniers
Nice psyop speak.
But to answer your question; a global agreement that sanctions on China and India, putting an end to mass migration from 3rd World into 1st World countries and nuclear power are the solutions.
I don't believe in anthropomorphic Climate Change™, but this would fix pollution in general.

you can be free to attend your third rate universities instead

Most americans against climate change are retards that don't know how science works and follow blindly anything their faith or political party says. They don't care about what is the truth or the facts, they just want their "team" to win and be right.

These people don't "free think" at all, that is just an excuse to choose to be dumb and proud of it. All they want it to follow their favorite demagogue or religion like a sport.

Attached: 220px-The_Demon-Haunted_World,_first_edition_cover.jpg (220x330, 17K)

what is the optimal amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?

Attached: 76467382885.jpg (499x499, 26K)

why do revel in allowing harmful industries to harm everyone

Isn't she 11 years old or something? You're acting like she's an adult.