Cast him

Cast him

Attached: antonio-brown-patriots-practice-1.jpg (1300x724, 110K)

Literally did nothing wrong

fuck rapists

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 4.56.13 PM.png (1168x850, 1.12M)

>prove you’ve been falsely accused by video evidence
>get your entire career destroyed

Fuck that dumb nigger LOL

Chris Brown is Antonio Brown in...

>"Never Trust A Bitch"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Idris Elba

he is excreamly retarded

I cast him as my wife's bull

WHERE WILL HE END UP NEXT?

He got off the hook for that one. There were 2 more, though.

He's just a HUMAN BEING!

I hope he never plays again and with how he wastes his money ends up smoking more crack than he already does and gets arrested for sucking Rex Ryan's toes for drug money. Stupid fucking nigger.

Guessing some meme team like the Redskins or the Dolphins

>white guy gets Me Too'd
FUCK THESE LYING SJW CUNTS! FUCK CANCEL CULTURE!
>black guy gets Me Too'd
HE'S A NIGGER RAPIST! CANCEL HIM NOW!

I'm team white. Fuck the rest.

Sad and honestly pretty pathetic. The future is multicultural, trying to fight against it is futile at this point. You'll fall in to line soon enough though, just need to completely demoralize you and you'll be too beaten down to resist. Docile and weak, just like the rest of your race.

>Redskins
This is too easy to picture.

and a real hero

>Antonio Brown's former doctor says the 31-year-old NFL star once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he still owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills, according to Sports Illustrated. ... "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."

Based.

Rape by ""athletes"" (blacks, usually) is actually super common. There was a huge scandal a while back about various colleges going out of their way to suppress sex crime allegations against their team players. Turns out, nearly every college does it. Their stars, who don't go to class and only show up at parties to commit rape, are shielded from the law because they can put a ball in a net or run past a line.

Modern America, gotta love it.

Pro athletes are the most alpha males. I find it hard to believe he had to rape that woman. Probably fucked consensually and now she wants a pay day. I mean, didn't she say it happened three times? How could that have possibly occurred?

Daily reminder that professional athletes have been charged with stealing phone chargers. It's not that they HAVE to do these things, they just do. Why would a famous athlete need to rape? Same reason a multimillionare would steal a 5 dollar phone charger.

FACT: every little white girl in America now wants her own little pet, her own little Tyrone Football Hero, just like "Friday Night Lights" on NBC....

FACT: It is you White Men who made this happen, you are ADDICTED to Football, all of your daughter grow up and see you fat old white men pay so much attention to football, it makes your white daughters learn that Football is important, and thus dating a black football player is what they strive to do

>millions of white americans see nothing wrong with this and just continue to say "nigger" one in a a while

Attached: 1557458662958.png (710x531, 311K)